Zionism and the 'State of Israel'

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zionism and the 'State of Israel'

Post by Strangelove on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:59 pm

"Zionism is a political program for the conquest of the world...Zionism destroyed Russia by violence as a warning to other nations. It is destroying the United States through bankruptcy, as Lenin advised. Zionism wants another world war if necessary to enslave the people. Our manpower is scattered over the world. Will we be destroyed from within or will we wake up in time to prevent it?"

- Henry H. Klein, "Zionism Rules the World"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Pretty damn good history lesson here by the folks at gnostic liberation front.

A coupla minor things I disagree with but on the whole a fantastic summary of Zionist Crimes.

A Thorough, Detailed History Of Zionist Crimes

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Family values
At the age of 47, Baron Benjamin de Rothschild has put the 4-billion-euro family fortune in the hands of his wife, Baroness Ariane de Rothschild. 'I think women today are better suited for business than men,' he says. In an extensive, and rare, interview to Haaretz-The Marker, Baron de Rothschild talks about his brand of Judaism, his distaste for trading gold and his love of speed.

By Eytan Avriel and Guy Rolnik | Nov.05, 2010 | 11:15 AM | 14

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/family-values-1.323094 < click

just unbelievable.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G9QLNHjIQe8#!

NATO's Plan to Divide the Middle East, Oded Yonin, Bernard Lewis

Published on Apr 26, 2012
The master plan for the Middle East in a nutshell. Oded Yinon an Israeli strategist proposed breaking up Arab countries, to create greater Israel. All the events in the middle east so far indicate that this plan is being carried out in secret.

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:46 am

"...Vengeance is a fundamental Jewish concept that is a precept, injunction, commandment for the Jew...Vengeance becomes, thanks to the gentilized and perplexed era in which we live, a maligned thing...Let the government of Israel, which is responsible for the lives of its citizens, make the streets, buses, shops and homes of the Ishmaelites [Palestinians] perpetual places of terror and stark insecurity...Wipe away the bitter degradation of God's name that is symbolized by Arab refusal to bow to Jewish sovereignty. A truly Jewish government is one that understands the need to...burn out the desecration by removing, burning out, the evil that is the Arab nation in our midst."

- Rabbi Meir Kahane, 'Vengeance', Jewish Press, June 13th 1980

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:01 am

Remember Alex Odeh? Alex Who???

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:26 am

World In Crisis13.mp3 (30 Oct 2013 - Obozo, 9/11, Spying, Dibold,& Murder)
World In Crisis12.mp3 (26 Sept 2013)

http://www.thebyteshow.com/StephenLendman.html

stephen lendman interviews.

i started with the 26 Sept interview (#12) (i think).
the interviewer is a bit dizzy, and the site itself (radio show) may be suspect or fringe (many names i don't know...not familiar with it, but was looking for lendman audio), but it's what lendman says - about Bibi; Romney and the Rabin murder etc that is amazing. 

note - i haven't followed up on any of it yet for verification. sounds about right though.

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 am

SHARON IS NO MANDELA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2014 AT 1:03AM GILAD ATZMON
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/sharon-is-no-mandela.html

gilad is a secular humanist.
i do recommend his writings - quite a lot of insight.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 pm

dispatches - inside Britain's Israel Lobby
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:07 pm

ADL: U.S. refusal to release Pollard borders on anti-Semitism
Abraham Foxman says issue of jailed Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard has become vendetta against entire American-Jewish community.
By The Associated Press and Haaretz | Jan. 28, 2014

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.571044

Senior Israeli official: Deal on settlement freeze for Pollard's release nearly sealed
A proposed deal to extend peace talks includes release of Israeli spy ahead of Passover holiday; Kerry to return to Jerusalem, Ramallah on Wednesday.
By Barak Ravid | Apr. 1, 2014 | 3:43 PM

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.583126

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:09 pm

POLLARD
BUSH SCROLL

28 Tevet, 5768 / January 6, 2008
In the Name of the Lord, Eternal God
To The Honorable Mr. George W. Bush,
President of the United States of America,

Who comes seeking the presence of the Most High God, to Jerusalem, city of God, Divinely chosen site of the Holy Temple, eternal capital of our land, "the joy of the entire earth (Psalms 48:3)," may it be rebuilt and established speedily and in our days, Amen!

Esteemed Mr. George W. Bush, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:1), leader of the west!
Upon your arrival in Jerusalem you have the ability to make a declaration, as did Cyrus, King of Persia - whose memory is honored - who in the year 538 BCE returned the exiled nations to their lands and recognized the full right of the Jewish people to reestablish their Holy Temple, the "house of prayer for all nations" (Isaiah 56:7), and called upon them to return to their land,

And in the manner of Lord James Balfour of England, who in 1917, called upon the Jews to reestablish a national homeland in the Land of Israel.

And thus if you truly desire peace and benevolence, and you would be counted in the company of the truly righteous, we call upon you to declare to all the world:

The Land of Israel was bequeathed to the nation of Israel by the Creator of the world. Neither could I, as a son of my faith, nor the Muslims according to their faith, ever take away even the slightest grain from the Eternal's gift, which He gave to His people Israel, the eternal people. Thus I call upon all the nations to save themselves from certain doom, to return and recognize That this land is the exclusive rightful inheritance of the people of Israel, as is written in the Torah of Israel, which constitutes the very foundation of our faith, as well as that of Islam; and is the basis for the decisions of the community of nations. He who denies this truth endangers all life on earth.

I shall dedicate all my strength and resources towards settling the Jewish people throughout their entire land. I shall greatly encourage and empower the Jews all over the world to rise up to the Land of Israel and to settle it, to establish God's sanctuary in Jerusalem, to distance strangers from it and thus, I believe, I will be making a major contribution towards world peace.

I cannot simultaneously support the establishment of a foreign state for an alien nation in the Land of Israel, and I will not lend my hand to this wrong.

Or - Heaven forbid - you can choose the second option - to willfully aid in the destruction, under the guise of peace!
You certainly know what the God of Israel did to Egypt and Assyria and to all Israel's enemies from time immemorial: Do you imagine that you will be able to save yourself if you have come to implement a plan that intends to steal the land of "the people that survived the sword" (Jeremiah 31:1), and to cut off those who survived the Holocaust, to rob the land that was given to them by the Creator?

All of the peace treaties and initiatives which have been based upon the decisions of the government of Israel, indeed the entire Oslo process, and the 'Disengagement,' and the establishment of a terrorist state within the Land of Israel known as 'Palestine' - regrettably, all of these agreements are the result of a lack of sufficient faith in the Divine promises that the Lord made to the patriarchs of our nation, and all that is written in the Torah of Israel. Understand this well: the nations of the world cannot excuse their actions and their decisions on account of the weakness of Israel and her government. God ordained that the role of the nations of the world is to strengthen the nation of Israel. This will benefit all humanity and bring about world peace, as the prophets have foretold.

Do you imagine you can escape from the struggles in Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, and Lebanon, by offering up sacrifices of the Jews who are slaughtered daily by their enemies who speak of peace but live by the sword?

Upon your arrival in our land we would anticipate that you bring Jonathan Pollard home with you. Bring him home to Israel. He is an emissary of the State of Israel, and he acted on behalf of our people. Authorize his immediate release while you are yet in Jerusalem, before you return to the United States. This will be a positive step that will build confidence.

Remember our forefather Abraham, who pursued the world's four greatest kings in order to redeem his nephew from captivity. We cannot forget the deeds of our patriarchs, whose example guides us through every generation.
We are the loyal representatives of the Jewish people, the New Jewish Congress, and its court of law, the Sanhedrin, as well as the Temple and Temple Mount movements, but we merely reiterate herein what is public knowledge.

No government in Israel and no representative of the Jewish people has the power or right to alter, by even the slightest degree, our covenant with God and the words of our holy Torah, which are everlasting, as expressed by the prophets of Israel and even by the wicked prophet Balaam: "Then he looked on Amalek, and uttered his oracle, saying: 'First among the nations was Amalek, but its end is to perish for ever' (Numbers 24:20). Thus any desire, plan or agreement that challenges the eternal sovereignty and active possession of the nation of Israel over her entire land is utterly worthless, and has no basis in reality.

Therefore it behooves you to declare: "I, George Bush, Commander in Chief of the armies of the United States of America, will instruct all of my troops to protect the Divine rights of the nation of Israel, and remove from her any threat."

Before you is a choice: You can merit to eternal life, or be inscribed for eternal disgrace. Your fate and that of all those with you hangs in the balance of the destiny of our land.
"and you shall choose life!" (Deut. 30:19).

In Sincere Supplication - In the name of the Jewish people
Rabbi A Even Yisrael Steinzaltz
The Sanhedrin
Dr. Gadi Eshel
The New Jewish Congress
Rabbi Chaim Richman
The Holy Temple and Temple Mount Movements

http://www.templeinstitute.org/megillat-bush.htm

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.
i've thoroughly washed my hands of xtian zionists and their dispensational heresy.
enemies of Jesus Christ who suffered bitterly.
anathema.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:19 pm

arab boys arrested without charge; tortured.

white phosphorus dropped on children and women.

patriot acts; american idiots torch their own Constitution.

pollard walks. dual citizenship - DUAL COVENANTS. treason and lawlessness.

and where is Jesus in all this, Dispensationalist fanatics?

oh but there's a LAND promise unfulfilled.
and a magical 70th week to come.

Last edited by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:24 pm

zone wrote:POLLARD
BUSH SCROLL

28 Tevet, 5768 / January 6, 2008
In the Name of the Lord, Eternal God
To The Honorable Mr. George W. Bush,
President of the United States of America,

The Land of Israel was bequeathed to the nation of Israel by the Creator of the world. Neither could I, as a son of my faith, nor the Muslims according to their faith, ever take away even the slightest grain from the Eternal's gift, which He gave to His people Israel, the eternal people. Thus I call upon all the nations to save themselves from certain doom, to return and recognize That this land is the exclusive rightful inheritance of the people of Israel, as is written in the Torah of Israel, which constitutes the very foundation of our faith, as well as that of Islam; and is the basis for the decisions of the community of nations. He who denies this truth endangers all life on earth.

could they be any clearer?
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Israeli Spying: The Mother of all Scandals

Once again, Israel has been caught with spies at the highest levels of the US Government.

At the heart of the investigation are two people who work at The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), a powerful pro-Israel lobby in Washington. The FBI investigation, headed up by Dave Szady, has involved wiretaps, undercover surveillance and photography that CBS News was told document the passing of classified information from the mole, to the men at AIPAC, and on to the Israelis.

CBS sources say that last year the suspected spy, described as a trusted analyst at the Pentagon, turned over a presidential directive on U.S. policy toward Iran while it was, "in the draft phase when U.S. policy-makers were still debating the policy." This put the Israelis, according to one source, "inside the decision-making loop" so they could "try to influence the outcome." [CBS News]

Once again Israel denies wrongdoing, or faced with incontrovertible evidence (in this case one of the spies has reportedly cooperated with the FBI) dismisses the spying with the claim that such spying is harmless, because Israel and the United States are such good friends.

Well, let us take a closer look at that idea of “harmless espionage” by recalling Israel’s most famous failed spy, Jonathan Pollard.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/motherofallscandals.php

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Israel Blackmailing Pal Peace Talks for Pollard Release

[ Editors Note:  This is your standard bogus Zio psyops story to keep the Diaspora Jews feeling like victims as long Pollard is in jail. Israeli Army Radio is a common conduit for stuff like this as journalistic integrity is never a concern there. Frankly they should have executed him and not had to deal with any of this. He certainly earned that punishment.

Instead, the relentess pressure to get him released has been a never ending infomercial showing all current American traitors working for the Zios, on Capitol Hill and off...what they will do to get you released.
And if this boomerangs on Americans' negative opinions of Jews who support the release of the worst traitor in modern history, then so much the better as the Lobby crowd can spin that with the usual, "See, we are still being persecuted, so send your money in so we can keep fighting anti-semitism." ... Jim W. Dean ]

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/26/israel-blackmailing-pal-peace-talks-for-pollard-release/
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:38 pm

zone wrote:Upon your arrival in our land we would anticipate that you bring Jonathan Pollard home with you. Bring him home to Israel. He is an emissary of the State of Israel, and he acted on behalf of our people. Authorize his immediate release while you are yet in Jerusalem, before you return to the United States. This will be a positive step that will build confidence.

Wow!

Never seen that before.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Dershowitz: Pollard-for-Peace Deal a 'No-brainer'

Leading civil libertarian and staunch Israel defender Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor, author, and Newsmax contributor, hailed the prospect of Pollard’s release as long overdue.

"I actually urged the White House to do that about a year ago when the White House was pressuring Israel to release more prisoners," Dershowitz told Newsmax on Monday afternoon.

"I suggested that the deal be more triangular: that if Israel is being pressured to release murderers with blood on their hands, who might commit more murders, then certainly the United States could throw something into the pot by releasing an old man who poses absolutely no danger to the United States. So, I hope it happens."

Newsmax

i wonder why americans never seem to ask themselv....oh. ya.
Scofield.
but why would an "american", Dershowitz say Pollard is " an old man who poses absolutely no danger to the United States."?
apple pie i reckon
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:40 pm

GILAD ATZMON - THE BIOLOGY OF THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT (VIDEO)

The following video is probably my most important talk to date.

It is an attempt to deconstruct the notion of the ‘Jewish genius’. It elaborates on the building of Jewish cognitive elite. It equates between the Zionist and Israeli elite that is highly pragmatic as well as sinister and Palestinian elite that is, to a certain extent, dysfunctional politically.

The talk is an attempt to grasp Jewish intelligencia from evolutionary perspectives.

The lecture was given in Geneva in March and it presents the direction of my thought from now onward.

(Gilad is an atheist/humanist)
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:42 am

Washington (CNN) -- John Kerry wasn't the first to use the A-word -- apartheid -- when talking about Israel, and he likely won't be the last.

Even some Israeli leaders have mentioned the word that basically means "separate" in describing the eventual result if a Jewish state had a Palestinian majority in some areas, such as currently exists in the West Bank.

However, the U.S. secretary of state touched a diplomatic live wire last week when he predicted an apartheid situation if Israel and the Palestinians fail to agree on a two-state solution for their decades-long conflict.

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, a tea party favorite and possible presidential candidate, called for Kerry's resignation, while pro-Israel groups accused America's top diplomat of inappropriate language and insensitivity.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/29/politics/kerry-apartheid-controversy/

BUT DON'T WORRY....HE APOLOGIZED.

Kerry issued a statement on Monday acknowledging he used the wrong word in comments to a closed-door meeting of the Trilateral Commission of private sector leaders from North America, Europe and Asia.

yes, he did use the wrong word. Israel is not apartheid. it's something worse.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:51 am

Kerry's controversial comments were reported Sunday by the Daily Beast, based on a secret recording of his remarks. Before his statement Monday that served as confirmation of the Daily Beast report, critics attacked.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee called the apartheid remark "deeply troubling," while Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, issued a statement calling reports that Kerry used such language "startling and deeply disappointing."

"Even if he used the repugnant language of Israel's adversaries and accusers to express concern for Israel's future, it was undiplomatic, unwise and unfair," Foxman said. "Such references are not seen as expressions of friendship and support."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/29/politics/kerry-apartheid-controversy/

Cry me a river 

LOLOLOLOL.....just look at all the piling on.
what............a.............JOKE.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:54 am

this is all SMOKE AND MIRRORS for the ghastly idea of some BOGUS two-state theory that:

1) will never happen
2) would be PROOF of the national socialist fascist racist desires of a JEWS ONLY state.

like....WHO in the world gets a _______ (fill in the blank) ONLY country?

what a nutty world. all bow down.

ONE STATE.

with enforced equality for everybody (just like the rest of world is supposed to do)
let's see your democracy (COUGH) in action.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 am

Word Apartheid: 'Why can't John Kerry stand behind his statement on Israel?'

Published on Apr 29, 2014
US Secretary of State, John Kerry is in damage control mode after some behind-closed-door comments. Kerry apparently warned Israel it was headed to an 'apartheid state'. He issued a strong statement apologizing and said he wished he had chosen a different word. For more on this RT is joined by Harretz newspaper columnist Gideon Levy.

Gideon Levy asks the obvious. like duh. how is it an Israeli reporter gets away with asking how powerful is AIPAC? why is it american officials have to apologize etc over and over?
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:08 pm

it's a global embarassment. and canada has hopped on board.
supposedly the world's SUPERPOWER, big tough guys shrink and cower and apologize for stuff like this daily.

"insensitive!" OY! lol! 

Jann Arden - Insensitive

"maybe you might have some advice to give...on how to be...insensitive"

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:23 pm

"maybe you might have some advice to give...on how to be...insensitive"

OPERATION CAST LEAD (white phosphorus)

"In a more realistic—and verifiable—reading of Israel’s ethnic diversity, a Tel Aviv University poll (1/4-6/09) found that although 94 percent of Jewish Israelis favored the operation, only 81 percent of the overall population did—meaning a majority of Palestinian and other non-Jewish Israelis were opposed."

94% FAVORED dropping white phosphorus on trapped civilians in Gaza. FAVORED IT.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Israel’s Gaza Genocide Redux

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:40 pm

"Killed between 80 and 100 Arabs, women and children. To kill the children they fractured their heads with batons. There was not one house without corpses. The men and women of the villages were pushed into houses without food or water. Then the sappers came to dynamite the houses. One commander ordered a soldier to bring two women into a house he was about to blow up… Another soldier prided himself upon having raped an Arab woman before shooting her to death. Another Arab woman with her newborn baby was made to clean the place for a couple of days, and then they shot her and the baby. Educated and well-mannered commanders who were considered ‘good guys’… became base murderers, and this not in the storm of battle, but as a method of expulsion and extermination. The fewer the Arabs who remain, the better."

- Reported in the Histadrut-owned newspaper Davar (9 June 1979) by an Israeli soldier who in 1948 participated in the occupation and destruction of the Palestinian village of Duelma, one of more than 400 villages that were destroyed by the Israelis. Reproduced in ISRAEL'S SACRED TERRORISM, A study based on Moshe Sharett's Personal Diary, and other documents by Livia Rokach, Third Edition.

Link to the Study Online

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:37 am

"All the seeds of the incitement of the past few years, all the nationalistic, racist legislation and the incendiary propaganda, the scare campaigns and the subversion of democracy by the right-wing camp – all these have borne fruit, and that fruit is rank and rotten. The nationalist right has now sunk to a new level, with almost the whole country following in its wake. The word “fascism,” which I try to use as little as possible, finally has its deserved place in the Israeli political discourse."

- Dark days: Why Gideon Levy isn't going back to Ashkelon any time soon, Gideon Levy, Haaretz Online.

LINK

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:59 pm

Less than 4% of Israeli Jews Think the IDF Has Used Excessive Firepower in Gaza

90+% of Israeli Jews Believe Operation Protective Edge Is Just.

The Israel Democracy Institute

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Dahiya doctrine

The Dahiya doctrine is a military strategy put forth by the Israeli general Gadi Eizenkot that pertains to asymmetric warfare in an urban setting, in which the army deliberately targets civilian infrastructure, as a means of inducing suffering for the civilian population, thereby establishing deterrence.[1] The doctrine is named after a southern suburb in Beirut with large apartment buildings which were flattened by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during the 2006 Lebanon War.[2] Israel has been accused of implementing the strategy during the Gaza War.

- WIKI

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: