Zionism and the 'State of Israel'

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zionism and the 'State of Israel'

Post by Strangelove on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm not impressed either.

Can they please just stop bombing schools and killing children in their beds?

Heres fun...lets replace all the cement walls with bouncy castles and just let human beings live their lives?

Theres nothin like a Jew who knows the truth.

Big upz to you Gilad.

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BLASPHEMOUS ISRAELI VIDEOS

Post by zone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:43 pm

BLASPHEMOUS ISRAELI VIDEOS HAVE ANCIENT ROOTS

By Rev. Ted Pike
27 Apr 11

Throughout the world, the Anti-Defamation League is instant to scream “Hate crime!” against those who criticize religions such as Islam and Judaism, advocating harsh fines and imprisonment. Several years ago ADL’s German hate laws were used in an attempt to extradite Holocaust researcher Dr. Fredrick Toben from Australia to imprisonment in Germany for the “anti-Semitic hate crime” of criticizing Judaism. (See, Toben Grabbed: International Hate Laws Bite)

But ADL is silent when Christianity is publicly mocked and stripped of its sacred symbols in America. How much more is this true in Israel!

Recently a particularly blasphemous anti-Christian video, produced by a private TV station in Israel, soared in popularity on YouTube. Here is the transcript of the show, Toffee VeHa-Gorillah’s episode, The Crucifixion of Yeshu:

[Girl in a bikini and a stuffed monkey sit on a couch]
Toffee: [Speaking to the viewers] Hello, you’ve made it to the history program of Toffee and the Gorilla. I came to talk about the highlights of the Jewish people—from times past until today. Today we will learn about the crucifixion of Yeshu. Have you heard about Yeshu? [addressed to monkey]
Gorilla: I’ve heard he’s an honorable person.
Toffee: No, Yeshu was an enemy of the Jewish people. He attempted to convert us all into Christians. Although there are good Christians, to the Jew this is a terrible danger, a threat to the peace of the Jewish people.
Gorilla: [shouting] I want to assimilate!
Toffee: Do you even know what it is to assimilate? It means to get f****d up with a goyah; this is something that neither me or you, obviously, want.
Gorilla: [shouting] I want for my children to eat Toblerone [chocolate bar] and become goyim; I am bored here, Toffee! I want to live in Switzerland with a goyah and eat Toblerone all day long!
Toffee: Okay, darling, if you love Yeshu so much, then you will have to play Yeshu.
[Title pops up on screen] “The Crucifixion of Yeshu”
Toffee: I am Judas Iscariot.
Gorilla: [shouting] And I am Yeshu. I want for you all to become Christians and eat pork and Toblerone and have fun! Do you, the viewers at home, want too [sic]?
Toffee: Because of this, I will crucify you! How dare you preach to the innocent Jews?
[Cut to the monkey being spread on a cross; monkey is wearing a long wig representing Jesus’ hair; Toffee is hammering a nail through his hands]
Gorilla: [screaming] My God, why have you forsaken me?
Toffee: You are a Nazi, Yeshu, you are a Nazi!
Gorilla: [screaming and crying] Toffee! No, Toffee—I am scared! I walked on the water, I transformed crickets into cake. No! I am not Yeshu. This is a mistake. I am Moses, our teacher, do not thrust with nails…Toffee, no!
Toffee: It is only one [nail], you coward…
Gorilla: Nooooo! Oh, Toffee…Oh God, no, aaahhhh! aaahhh! Ay ah, No, No, No….
[Girl hits monkey in the face with a hammer, laughing as monkey continues to scream]
Gorilla: No, ahhhhh!
Toffee: Oy vey.
[Monkey groans in death and dies…]
In 2009, another sacrilegious skit on “Tonight with Lior Shlein” was aired on another private station in Israel, channel 10. Here also is its transcript:

[Newscaster sitting in a Jay Leno type show set]
Christians tell you that Jesus used to walk on the water of Lake Tiberius. But this is not true! Jesus was so fat that he was ashamed to go out [video of an obese dancing man] so how could he go to the lake in his swimming clothes? Christians show Jesus to you like that [typical painting of Jesus] but these pictures are fake. Christians show Jesus to you like that [painting of Jesus walking on a stormy sea] but these pictures are fake. The truth is, Jesus was [sic] used to eat holly [sic] bread since the age of 3 [overweight baby picture] and he was a heavyweight [picture of an overweight 10 year old wrestler]. He would be like that [picture of a topless, extremely fat man with a large beard and long, frizzy hair] if he got to the age of 40. Don’t believe the Christian church!
[Back to newscaster; screen fades out and back in again on a different day, same newscaster]
Every night we deny something the Christian church tells you, remember, we denied that Jesus could walk on water? And here is the clip again! [Photos of Mary] Christians tell you that Mary, mother of Jesus, was a virgin. But this is not true! The proof is simple, when John the Baptist [images of someone being baptized] used to surprise her with two fingers in her hips, Mary wouldn’t jump! Besides, if Mary really was a virgin, then she wouldn’t show sex toys [images of sex toys] on the evening show with Josephus Flavius! [audience laughing throughout] [Video of an extremely pregnant woman, half-clothed] The truth is, when Mary was 15, she got pregnant from her classmate so her parents wanted to put her in the monastery [video of an ultrasound of an unborn baby]. But since Jesus wasn’t born yet, there was no Christianity and there was no monastery…so Mary’s parents left her in a soccer field [image of a huge soccer stadium], and Mary spent a hot night with Canaan team! Don’t believe Christian Church [sic]! [Audience clapping and cheering loudly]
[Closes with a video of two soldiers who hit a young boy and then carry him off somewhere.]
Anti-Jesus Mockery Began with Rabbis

Both blasphemous pieces strongly remind me of a medieval rabbinic treatise, well known among the Jews, which claims to be an alternative gospel. A copy resides in the Judaic section of the Library of Congress. It’s called the "Toldoth Yeshu: the Gospel of the Jews, the Generations of Jesus."

The Toldoth Yeshu was a frontline Jewish retort to the Christian gospel. Its comforting message was extremely popular with Jews for over a millennium. With Jews persecuted by Crusaders and the Inquisition, the Toledoth encourages them to laugh at Christ. In a fast-moving, witty style, it glorifies Judas Iscariot and leads Jews to identify with him as a heroic figure.

In 1823 a Jewish Toledoth editor, Solomon Bennet, boasted that Jews still believed it as literally as Christians believe the New Testament. Even the 1905 Jewish Encyclopedia repeatedly refers to the Toledoth as an accurate representation of how historic Judaism viewed both Christ and Judas. The Toledoth and its derisive approach were discarded by Jewish apologists in the 20th century. But its content, as we shall see, is still on their lips.

Here is a condensed overview of the Toledoth story.

“There sprung up a certain profligate, worthless fellow by the name of Joseph Pandera,” who lusted after Mary, a hairdresser. Though she was engaged to another man, Joseph repeatedly had sex with her. Out of their adulterous relationship, Jesus was born (ch. 1). The boy Jesus turned out to be so insolent that the Jewish elders “blew 300 trumpets and they proclaimed that he was born of an adulteress and not fit to enter into the congregation. And they called his name Jesus as a sign that he was a man whose name and memory ought to perish.” (ch. 2)

Jesus, they said, sneaked into the temple in Jerusalem and, learned the secret use of the Divine Name of God by which heaven and earth can be created. He became a magician, deceiving the people. But for the intervention of Judas Iscariot, Jesus’ deception and influence might never have been contained. Judas resisted Jesus in an aerial battle, the Toledoth says.

“And Jesus uttered the Great Name and a wind came and placed him between the heaven and the earth. Then Judas also uttered the same, and a wind came and placed him in like manner between the heaven and the earth: and they were flying about in the regions of the air. And all who saw them were greatly astonished...And when Judas saw that he was not able to put a stop to the exploits of Jesus, he pissed upon Jesus, and they became both unclean and fell to the earth...And they sentenced Jesus with the sentence of death.” (ch.4)

The Toledoth says that even after death by stoning, Jesus had so enchanted all the trees that He couldn’t be hung upon any of them for crucifixion. Again, Judas comes to the rescue of Israel.

“And Judas saw that no tree would receive him, and he said to the wise men, See, the heart of this bastard, for he has enchanted all the trees so as not to receive him. And behold, there is in my garden the stalk of a great cabbage. I will go and bring it, perhaps it will receive him. And the wise men said, Go, do as you have spoken: and Judas agreed, and brought the stalk, and Jesus was hanged upon it...And they buried the bastard in the place where they had stoned him. (ch. 6) And it came to pass in the middle of that night that his disciples came and sat upon his sepulcher and lamented with a great lamentation and wept over him.”
At this juncture, Judas again intervenes. He takes the body of Jesus and uses it as a dam for irrigation in his garden. “And Judas saw this thing, and he took the body and buried it in his garden, in the place of a stream of water. For he turned the water one way for a while and after he had buried him, he turned the stream of water over him as it was at the beginning.”

The rabbis of Israel then came to Judas’ garden and, pulling Jesus’ dead body from the mire, “they tied him to the tail of a horse, and they drew him and brought him before the face of the queen and said, Behold, this is the man of whom you said, that he had ascended into the firmament...And as they brought him by dragging him, the hair of his head was torn off; wherefore the Christian priests now shave their hair in the middle of their heads to remember the words of Jesus.” (ch.7)

The Toledoth ends by relating that, despite the deception of Jesus, his wicked disciples “went into twelve kingdoms, and they spread among them the prophecies of falsehood...And the wise men saw this evil word, and it was very evil to them; for an abomination was done in Israel.”

ADL postures as arch defender of religious tolerance and “civility.” ADL national director Abe Foxman is an Orthodox Jew who contends Judaism epitomizes respect for other faiths. (See, ADL's Foxman: Man of Faith?) But these videos, unprotested by ADL, reveal there is a deep religious intolerance and undying hatred in Talmudic Judaism toward Christianity. Embodied in medieval times through the Toledoth Yeshu, it is still visible today. Christian conservatives are thus reminded that Talmudic Judaism has much more to hide than any other religion.

It cannot realize its dreams of world empire except through denigration of the Founder of Christianity and destruction of all He made possible.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gilad Atzmon: Drama in London

Post by zone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 am

Gilad Atzmon: Drama in London

Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 10:42AM Gilad Atzmon

A panel discussion titled ‘Zionism, Jewishness and Israel’ will take place at The University of Westminster - Cavendish Campus on Tuesday May the 3rd, from 6:30pm - 8:00pm.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160038250722935
As one may imagine, the Zionist operators in Britain are not happy about the meeting at all: 'Green Engage', a Zionist anti-BDS campaign group launched an immediate campaign, soon after the announcement of the panel. Far from being surprising, within hours, they were joined by Tony Greenstein and the so called Jewish ‘anti Zionist’ network.

The original panel was supposed to include John Rose, Ghada Karmi, Alan Hart and myself.

The venue as well as the panelists (except myself funnily enough) came under severe pressure that verged on abuse: one of the panelists admitted to the organisers that he had received twelve phone calls from different Jewish ‘anti-Zionist’ activists, who insisted that -- ‘for the sake of Palestine’-- no one should share a stage with Gilad Atzmon.

Now, interestingly enough, when I asked the panelist whether any Palestinians had actually called to preach for the ‘sake of Palestine’ -- the answer was a resounding negative. I guess that Jewish ‘anti Zionists’ know better than everyone what is good for Palestine, they are chosen after all.

John Rose and Ghada Karmi pulled out, and that is understandable: not many can endure such a level of abuse – as we learnt recently, Judge Goldstone has also surrendered, and by doing so, has severely damaged his credibility and reputation.
In the early days I myself struggled a lot: on a daily basis I would hear from one ‘progressive’ Jew or another who I should like and who I should hate. Being a rebel, I never followed any of these ‘instructions’. It took me years to develop a very thick skin, to believe in myself and to believe in ethical thinking. And, having done so, I am now happier and free, and I continue in the spirit of humanism and resistance.

Resisting Zionist tactics then, the organisers of the event and the venue are undeterred, standing strong, and determined to continue with the original plan: a list of Palestinian intellectuals and journalists stepped immediately in place of Ghada and John. I advised the organisers not to publish their names for the time being, simply to save them from the unnecessary irritation, annoyance and abuse. However, I myself made sure that they are fully aware of the possible trouble ahead.

This event is promising to be a turning point -- The relentless attempts by Jewish political bodies to gate-keep the discourse needs to be confronted and exposed.
And I guess that what we see here proves beyond doubt my arguments regarding the duplicity that is tragically manifested all too often by different bodies and individuals within the Jewish ‘anti-Zionist’ network.

Come and support freedom and intellectual exchange

Panel Event: Zionism, Jewishness and Israel
Time: Tuesday, May 3 · 6:30pm - 8:00pm
A panel discussion examining Israeli Criminality in the wake of the Goldstone Retract.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Panel Event -Zionism, Jewishness and Israel, Is Now Online

Post by zone on Mon May 09, 2011 9:14 pm

SEE VIDEO

« Gorilla Radio with Chris Cook, Gilad Atzmon, Phil Nauta, Janine Bandcroft Mon. May 9, 2011 | Main | Gilad Atzmon in Oakland on May 10 »
Monday
May092011

Panel Event -Zionism, Jewishness and Israel, Is Now Online (Must Watch)

Monday, May 9, 2011 at 2:32AM Gilad Atzmon

I am very proud to announce that our last week panel event is now online (see bellow).

In spite of the pathetic attempts by Zionists and their Jewish ‘anti Zionist’ allies to crash the event, the panel was a great success. The room was packed. We explored some of the most complicated issues to do with current world affairs. Some of London Jewish activists broke away from their segregated 'Jews only cells' and marched with us.

Interestingly enough, our detractors who promised to picket the event didn’t dare showing up.

I believe that the panel was a crucial contribution to this movement and freedom of thought.

I vow to do it again and again and again. I will keep you posted.

Panel event- 'Zionizm, Jewishness and Israel' from Tali Atzmon on Vimeo.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/panel-event-zionism-jewishness-and-israel-is-now-online-must.html
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The accusation of anti-Semitism has long passed its sell-by date: Anthony Lawson

Post by zone on Tue May 10, 2011 9:32 am

The accusation of anti-Semitism has long passed its sell-by date: Anthony Lawson

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/01/the-accusation-of-anti-semitism-has-long-passed-its-sell-by-date-anthony-lawson/

~

GILAD SAYS THE SAME THING IN HIS PANEL DEBATE VIDEO.
THE WORLD HAS REACHED FATIGUE.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/panel-event-zionism-jewishness-and-israel-is-now-online-must.html
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 10, 2011 10:39 am

Best line from Gilad in that debate:

"The idea of a world Jewish conspiracy is a complete myth. It's totally out in the open."

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 10, 2011 10:44 am

Interesting that the guy in the middle tries to make this distinction describing the Jewish lobbies as zionist and not Jewish.

Gilad was having none of it. They are Jews working for Jewish interests. Which makes them Jewish he said.

And I agree. If you want to make a distinction then it must be the realization that it is a small number of Jews who are USING the zionist ideology against the masses to further Jewish goals..of whom many victims are Jews.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue May 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Strangelove wrote:Interesting that the guy in the middle tries to make this distinction describing the Jewish lobbies as zionist and not Jewish.

Gilad was having none of it. They are Jews working for Jewish interests. Which makes them Jewish he said.

And I agree. If you want to make a distinction then it must be the realization that it is a small number of Jews who are USING the zionist ideology against the masses to further Jewish goals..of whom many victims are Jews.
i like Gilad because he is just flat-out fearless.
he can not be intimidated on any level.
i like that.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sun May 15, 2011 3:06 pm

"The converted Jew remains a Jew no matter how much he objects to it ... the Jews are something more than mere 'followers of a religion,' namely, they are a race brotherhood ... "

- Moses Hess, 'Rome and Jerusalem' 1862, (quote credit Michael Hoffman 'Judaism Discovered')

Moses (Moshe) Hess (June 21, 1812 – April 6, 1875) was a Jewish philosopher and socialist, and one of the founders of Zionism.

Hess originally advocated Jewish integration into the universalist socialist movement, and was a friend and collaborator of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Hess converted Engels to Communism, and introduced Marx to social and economic problems. He played an important role in transforming Hegelian dialectical idealism theory of history to the dialectical materialism of Marxism, by conceiving of man as the initiator of history through his active consciousness.

Moses Hess - WIKI

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 am

"The Jews had the world-historic mission in the natural history of the social animal world of developing the beast of prey out of man."

- Moses Hess, 'The Essence of Money' (1845)

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Mon May 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Zionism Taking Root among European Jewish Communities

There is much to be learned about the transition in the 19th century from a movement sponsored and promoted by non-Jews to a Jewish led movement that then took strong initiative to change the course of history. The number of Jews who looked with favor to Zionism fluctuated depending on circumstances of their residence and the political and economic situation. 19th century nationalism gave Zionism a more race and nationalistic tone. Yet, Jewish advocates of Zionism remained in the minority throughout the 19th century and early in the 20th century. And the movement clearly continued to depend on imperial interests for its very survival and this need for better cooperation with British colonial interests grew. The movement's strength in the Ashkenazi communities was largely related to levels of anti-Ashkenazi feelings. Thus, Moses Hess (1812-1875) argued that there is no cure for the "illness" of this Jewish hatred other than to establish their own state in Palestine. A man with similar views, Judah Leib (Leon) Pinsker (1821-1891), became a co-founder (with Moses Lilienblum) of Hibbat Zion, an early Zionist movement. In 1882, he wrote anonymously a pamphlet titled: "Auto-Emancipation: An appeal to his people by a Russian Jew." In it he argued that anti-Ashkenazim (known in Europe as anti-Semitism) was a pathological phenomenon beyond the reach of any future triumphs of "humanity and enlightenment." Here are relevant quotes of why he believed in Zionism:

This is the kernel of the problem, as we see it: the Jews comprise a distinctive element among the nations under which they dwell, and as such can neither assimilate nor be readily digested by any nation. Hence the solution lies in finding a means of so readjusting this exclusive element to the family of nations, that the basis of the Jewish question will be permanently removed.

Having analyzed Judeophobia as a hereditary form of demonopathy, peculiar to the human race, and having represented Anti-Semitism as proceeding from an inherited aberration of the human mind, we must draw the important conclusion that we must give up contending against these hostile impulses as we must against every other inherited predisposition.

Our future will remain insecure and precarious unless a radical change in our position is made. This change cannot be brought about by the civil emancipation of the Jews in this or that state, but only by the auto-emancipation of the Jewish people as a nation, the foundation of a colonial community belonging to the Jews, which is some day to become our inalienable home, our country.

The international Jewish question must have a national solution. Of course, our national regeneration can only proceed slowly. We must take the first step. Our descendants must follow us at a measured and not over-precipitant speed
(ref 9)

Pinsker became a leader of the movement and with funds from the wealthy British philanthropist, Baron Edmond de Rothschild developed the first Jewish agricultural settlements in Palestine at Rishon LeZiyyon south of Tel Aviv, and Zikhron Yaaqov, south of Haifa. By 1891, about 10,000 Jews had relocated to these settlements in Palestine (then part of the Ottoman Empire). Yet, in the period of Jewish emigration from Europe 1882-1903, a tiny fraction left for Palestine, most went to North and South America.

http://qumsiyeh.org/chapter6/
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Mon May 16, 2011 4:11 pm

what a disaster all this has been
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Mon May 16, 2011 4:23 pm

The Palestinian Christian:
betrayed, persecuted, sacrificed

About the author:

Prof. Abe W. Ata was a temporary delegate to the UN in 1970 and has lived and worked in the Middle East, America and Australia. Dr Ata is a Senior Fellow at the Institute for the Advancement of Research, and lectures in Psychology at the Australian Catholic University. Dr Ata is a 9th generation Christian Palestinian academic born in Bethlehem.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ata01.htm
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon May 16, 2011 5:16 pm

zone wrote:An appeal to his people by a Russian Jew." In it he argued that anti-Ashkenazim (known in Europe as anti-Semitism) was a pathological phenomenon beyond the reach of any future triumphs of "humanity and enlightenment."

This is what Talmudic children are taught from earliest childhood: all
pretended friendship with gentiles is temporary. The gentile can never be
your friend. The gentile is another Esau come to kill the Jews. He is
incapable of loving us. War with him is unavoidable and eternal. The first
step in the war is our segregation. We must keep separate (levadol).

This bigoted image of gentiles which Talmudic youth imbibe from
Orthodox Judaism's religious elders, begins and ends with Esau and Jacob
("Eisav and Yaakov"l. In the eyes of the rabbis, the gentile is eternally Esau.
The Judaic, meanwhile, as long as he remains loyal to Klal Yisroel (the
Judaic people) is Jacob. Religious Orthodox Judaic children are repeatedly
told from early youth:
"Halacha hi beyoduah she'Eisav soneh I'Yaakov" ("It is
a given law: it is known that Esau hates Jacob".

- Michael Hoffman, Judaism Discovered pp 463

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon May 16, 2011 5:20 pm

And the amusing thing is that the EDOMITES descended from Esau together with the Kazarian converts ARE THE MAJORITY OF JEWS TODAY!

Rolling Eyes

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 17, 2011 8:46 pm

“The Jews might have had Uganda, Madagascar, and other places for the
establishment of a Jewish Fatherland, but they wanted absolutely nothing except
Palestine, not because the Dead Sea water by evaporation can produce five trillion
dollars of metaloids and powdered metals; not because the subsoil of Palestine
contains twenty times more petroleum than all the combined reserves of the two
Americas; but because Palestine is the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa,
because Palestine constitutes the veritable center of world political power, the
strategic center for world control.”

– Nahum Goldman, President World Jewish Congress

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unclefester on Tue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm

zone wrote:The Palestinian Christian:
betrayed, persecuted, sacrificed

About the author:

Prof. Abe W. Ata was a temporary delegate to the UN in 1970 and has lived and worked in the Middle East, America and Australia. Dr Ata is a Senior Fellow at the Institute for the Advancement of Research, and lectures in Psychology at the Australian Catholic University. Dr Ata is a 9th generation Christian Palestinian academic born in Bethlehem.

[url=http://www.religioustolerance.org/ata01.htm
http://www.religioustolerance.org/ata01.htm[/quote[/url]]

An excellent article Zone. Thanks for posting it.
unclefester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Prior to the creation of the State of Israel, two Jewish terrorist groups were working to cleanse Palestine of its Arab inhabitants and its British occupiers. The more brutal of these groups was Lohamei Herut Yisrael (Fighters for the Freedom of Israel) also known as the LEHI or the Stern Gang after its founder Avraham Stern.

Much of the financial support for these Jewish terrorists came from the United States. The Stern Gang received money collected under the more perfidious name, American Friends of the Fighters for the Freedom of Israel. Mr. Shepard Rifkin was the executive director after the UN Partition of Palestine and prior to the creation of Israel in May 1948.

Against his better judgment Rifkin solicited Albert Einstein to help the Stern Gang raise American money for arms to drive out the Arabs and help create a Jewish state. On April 10th, the day after the infamous massacre of Arabs at Deir Yassin, Einstein replied calling the Stern Gang terrorists and misled criminals.

deiryassin.org

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MK Katz Warns AIPAC, ‘Obama Put a Gun to Israel’s Head’

Post by zone on Tue May 24, 2011 12:57 pm

1. MK Katz Warns AIPAC, ‘Obama Put a Gun to Israel’s Head’
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

“Don’t fall for U.S. President Barack Obama’s magical oratory. He put a gun to Israel’s head and asked it to commit suicide,” National Union chairman and Knesset Member Yaakov (Ketzaleh) Katz MK wrote the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) Sunday.

The legislator continued, “I urge you not to be captured by his magic tongue because he actually is asking you for your votes and your money.”

President Obama is scheduled to address the annual AIPAC convention in Washington Sunday night, and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will speak the following night. Both leaders traded opposing policy views in their weekend meeting at the White House, particularly on the borders of Israel, which the Palestinian Authority and President Obama want shrunk to those that existed as the temporary Armistice Lines in 1949 until the Six-Day War in 1967.

MK Katz wrote to AIPAC committee members, “The People of Israel, in the Diaspora for 2,000 years, developed a sense of who loves us and who hates us. President Obama knows very well that former Israeli Foreign Minister Abba Eban described the 1967 borders as ‘Auschwitz borders.’”

The National Union chairman noted that Israeli news polls show that an overwhelming majority of Israel view President Obama as hostile to Israel.

“The People of Israel will not fall for the false charm of posters, slogans, cellophane wrappers of sweetened drugs of death", he concluded.
Comment on this story

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MK Katz:Honorable Prime Minister,State Our Rights to This Land

Post by zone on Tue May 24, 2011 1:11 pm

MK Katz:Honorable Prime Minister,State Our Rights to This Land

by MK Yaacov Katz ("Ketzaleh")

To the Prime Minister of the State of israel
MK Benjamin Netanyahu
Honorable Sir,

Re: Stating our Rights to the Land of Israel in Your Address

In the context of your mission abroad as the Prime Minister of the State of Israel, there is a brief and challenging opportunity to bring the words of the State of Israel, the words of the Jewish People, before the entire world.

At this point in time, between your speech to the members of AIPAC last night and your address to the two Houses of Congress today, I wish to bring to your attention the fact that there was a glaring omission in your to speech to AIPAC in that there was no mention of our Biblical and historical rights to our land.

In the two thousand years of exile from our land, we became accustomed to a defensive approach, stressing our security needs, when addressing the tyrants who oppressed us.

But from the time we left the ghetto behind, returned to Zion and established ourselves as a free people in its own state, with the help of God, it is incumbent upon us to state with pride the real reason we are in the land of Israel, that which justifies our demand that the nations of the world recognize our rights to that land.

These basic claims are a chain linking all of Jewish history and are found in the Zionist movement’s writings, where your family served as a cornerstone. You expressed words in this spirit in your writings, your father Professor Ben-Zion Netanyahu, may he be granted long life, lectured and educated towards that goal; your brother Yoni, may his blood be avenged, Israel’s hero, dreamed and fought for this idea. Clearly stated words to this effect were part and parcel of the speeches and lectures of your late grandfather Rabbi Millikovsky-Netanyahu in his appearances all over the United States 90 years ago.

In response to claims based purely on security, the President of the United States offers opposing security claims. In response to claims that we have a right to this land there are no acceptable claims.

That is why it seems incumbent upon you to make this just and simple claim your first point when addressing the United States Congress: that the entire land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel by the strength of God’s promise in the Bible. Most of your audience in Congress (and in AIPAC) understand this much better than they do security issues, which, important as they are, are secondary and significant only as an adjunct to our claim that the land is ours by right. Jerusalem, Shiloh, Beit El, Hevron, the names of our cities, are familiar to American ears from the Bible, and numerous towns in the USA are named for them.

As promised in the Pentateuch and the books of the Prophets, the people of Israel will remain in their land forever.

The historic speeches of Israel’s leaders will be studied in the future. Those that note the basic fact that the land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel are the ones that future generations of our people will remember and repeat with pride.

Best wishes for success in your mission to guard our rights to the land of Israel.

With great respect,

MK Yaacov Katz

National Union Party Head

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144448
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will Netanyahu's Highlights or Concessions Be Remembered

Post by zone on Thu May 26, 2011 3:00 am

1. Will Netanyahu's Highlights or Concessions Be Remembered

by Dr. Amiel Ungar

Everybody knows that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is a deft and articulate speaker and he proved this once again in his address before the two houses of Congress. The address had a number of good points, stylistically and content-wise, but the very fact that Tzahi Hanegbi of Kadima could find no fault with it means that it could have been delivered -perhaps with less panache and dash -by another politician and even by a party to the left of Likud.

Let us start with the good points. As opposed to other politicians, the Prime Minister used the words Judea and Samaria and termed them parts of the Jewish homeland. Judea and Samaria is not a cancerous limb, the Prime Minister called them a part of the historic Jewish homeland.

The Prime Minister was blunt about putting the blame on the Palestinian side and establishing the fact that the conflict was not over territory, but over the very legitimacy of a Jewish state in the Middle East. He did this well and amplified the passage in House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's speech before AIPAC that brought down the house.

Israeli politicians, particularly President Shimon Peres, feel that by describing the Palestinians as they are, they are subverting the peace process. Netanyahu was not shy and did not give Arab anti-Semitism a free pass, but cited the genocidal anti-Semitic approach of Hamas. He also effectively inserted mention of the persecution of Christians by the Moslem world.

In seemingly throwaway remarks, Netanyahu demolished the Europeans, saying "the European observers evaporated overnight." He was probably also referring to the Europeans when he condemned the lack of outrage when Iran threatens to eradicate Israel.

He managed to co-opt president Obama on a number of occasions in support of his position, something that will probably have Obama squirming in protest. He also managed a dig here and there, for example, commending Obama for imposing sanctions on Iran but then adding that the American Congress had passed tougher sanctions.

Where Obama was vague, Netanyahu was explicit - no return to 1967, the Arab refugee problem will be solved outside of Israel, and there are creative solutions to Jerusalem, although it will stay undivided and united under Israeli control.

So there were many positives.

There were also negatives, such as the promise that Israel would be in the forefront of those welcoming a Palestinian state to the United Nations. There was talk of generous concessions and some settlements outside the boundaries of a Jewish state.

True, the Prime Minister could argue that the Arabs would never agree to the minimal conditions that he had set in the address. In the meantime, the Arab side has pocketed another concession.

If even a so-called right wing Prime Minister can offer such concessions, what is the Arab incentive for making peace? What penalty does the Arab side face for its refusal to engage in negotiations in the expectation that it will get a better deal?

This was the part of the Obama argument that the Prime Minister did not rebut and should have. If, as Obama says, time is working against Israel, then Israel should snap up every deal that is offered because the world is getting tired of the conflict.
Comment on this story
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 pm

"But the apartheid regime in the territories remains intact; millions of Palestinians are living without rights, freedom of movement or a livelihood, under the yoke of ongoing Israeli occupation..."

Haaretz Editorial

Horses mouth.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 am

5. First Time: Temple Mount Priestly Blessing on Jerusalem Day

by Hillel Fendel

Hundreds of religious Jews from all streams were able to happily commemorate the 44th anniversary of the first-ever entry of Israeli soldiers onto the TempleMount.

For the first time in the history of Israeli restrictions on Jewish entry to the Temple Mount, the recitation of the Priestly Blessing was permitted there. It happened on Wednesday, Jerusalem Reunification Day, when hundreds of visitors – all of whom immersed in a mikveh (ritual bath) prior to coming and took other precautions required by Jewish Law – were allowed to enter the Temple Mount in groups of 30-40.

Among them were several Cohanim (descendants of Aharon the Priest). They spread their hands in the customary manner and recited, “May G-d bless and watch over your… May G-d shine His countenance upon and show you grace… May G-d raise His countenance towards you and grant you peace” (Numbers 6, from the portion to be read aloud this week in synagogues throughout the Jewish world).

Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, head of the Temple Institute and one of the paratroopers who helped liberate the Temple Mount in 1967, and who was miraculously saved from death at the tim, recited aloud the blessing, “Barukh – Thou art the source of blessing, G-d, Who performed a miracle for me in this place.” Many visitors and listeners, including policemen, recited "Amen!”

The visitors specifically noted the fair and pleasant attitude displayed by the police, as well as the preparations and security precautions they implemented for all those wishing to ascend to the Temple Mount on this date.

In addition to the above, Rabbi Yoel Elitzur delivered a Torah lesson on Temple-related issues, after which the participants – again, including policemen – stood for the recitation of the Kaddish.

Despite the close proximity of the Moslem Waqf policemen and their obvious anger, the visit went off nearly without a hitch. One Israeli policemen yelled angrily and threatened the Jewish visitors, but that incident ended relatively quickly.
Comment on this story

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 am

One Israeli policemen yelled angrily and threatened the Jewish visitors, but that incident ended relatively quickly.

Wonder what that was all about?

Some israeli Jews are waking up?

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Wonder what that was all about?

Some israeli Jews are waking up?

yes, but we can't have THAT now can we?

1. Police Force in 'Revenge' Raid on Yitzhar
by Hillel Fendel

Early this morning, hours after a Shomron news agency publicized an internal anti-settler IDF directive, a large police force raided its offices, confiscated computers, and made two arrests.

An unusually large force of 100 policemen arrived in Yitzhar, north of Tapuach in Samaria, and swooped down on the offices of HaKol HaYehudi (the Jewish Voice). Officials in Yitzhar say the raid is most certainly linked directly to the agency's publication of an IDF Division Head's memo against soldiers who live in Judea and Samaria (Yesha).

The Jewish Voice reported yesterday on the internal letter by Brig.-Gen. Nitzan Alon, head of the Judea and Samaria Division in the IDF. The memo states that soldier-residents of the Jewish communities in Yesha must be "interviewed" in advance to ensure that they do not plan to leak advance information of planned outpost demolitions. He said their background must be carefully investigated, and that they must be deployed accordingly.

Alon cited two incidents over the past several months in which soldiers are suspected of having leaked such information, thus preventing demolitions. The two soldiers were suspended, tried, and distanced from their units.

Yitzhar: Freedom of Expression Under Attack
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:32 am

"Terror is a tool, terror is a means to an end ... When Israel uses terror to … destroy a home and convince people to be terrified of what the possible consequences are, I'd say that's acceptable use to terrify someone......the truth is that terror is an option to be used by states in order to prevent deaths of their own citizens and others. Acts that take place in Gaza and [the] West Bank, you might want to classify them as terrorists sponsored by the state. But when that is being done to prevent deaths, are we going to say that is wrong?"

- Adam Aptowitzer, Ontario chair of B'nai Brith Canada's Institute for International Affairs.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 am

"I had no mercy for anybody. I would erase anyone with the D-9, and I have demolished plenty. I wanted to destroy everything. I begged the officers, over the radio, to let me knock it all down; from top to bottom. To level everything. When I was told to bring down a house, I took the opportunity to bring down some more houses. For three days, I just destroyed and destroyed. The whole area. I wanted to get to the other houses. To get as many as possible. I didn't see, with my own eyes, people dying under the blade of the D-9. But if there were any, I wouldn't care at all. If you knocked down a house, you buried 40 or 50 people. If I am sorry for anything, it is for not tearing the whole camp down. I had lots of satisfaction in Jenin, lots of satisfaction. No one expressed any reservations against doing it. Who would dare speak? If anyone would as much as open his mouth, I would have buried him under the D-9".

- Moshe Nissim, IDF D9 armoured bulldozer operator who ran amok in the 2002 Jenin incursion;

(his proud testimony was cited by the newspaper as the "first absolutely sincere Israeli eyewitness testimony on what actually happened in the Jenin Refugee Camp".[1] "After publication - and in spite of it - the unit to which the man belongs received from the army command an official citation for outstanding service - WIKI)

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 pm

revolting
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Strangelove wrote:"I had no mercy for anybody. I would erase anyone with the D-9, and I have demolished plenty. I wanted to destroy everything. I begged the officers, over the radio, to let me knock it all down; from top to bottom. To level everything. When I was told to bring down a house, I took the opportunity to bring down some more houses. For three days, I just destroyed and destroyed. The whole area. I wanted to get to the other houses. To get as many as possible. I didn't see, with my own eyes, people dying under the blade of the D-9. But if there were any, I wouldn't care at all. If you knocked down a house, you buried 40 or 50 people. If I am sorry for anything, it is for not tearing the whole camp down. I had lots of satisfaction in Jenin, lots of satisfaction. No one expressed any reservations against doing it. Who would dare speak? If anyone would as much as open his mouth, I would have buried him under the D-9".

- Moshe Nissim, IDF D9 armoured bulldozer operator who ran amok in the 2002 Jenin incursion;

(his proud testimony was cited by the newspaper as the "first absolutely sincere Israeli eyewitness testimony on what actually happened in the Jenin Refugee Camp".[1] "After publication - and in spite of it - the unit to which the man belongs received from the army command an official citation for outstanding service - WIKI)

and we have to continue with the Holocaust guilt?
BULLSH*T I SAY.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gilad Atzmon: Gaza Flotilla vs. Diaspora Jewry

Post by zone on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Gilad Atzmon: Gaza Flotilla vs. Diaspora Jewry

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 09:24 PM PDT

The Israelis are preparing themselves for another massacre on the high seas.
This should not take us by surprise: after all, people who are detached from a true notion of history, and driven by a continuous fantasy of destruction, would be the last to draw a lesson from their past.
Earlier today I learned that The Israeli Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs Ministry held a simulation practice, ahead of the Gaza flotilla: in the course of the exercise, Minister Yuly Edelstein formed a ‘special situation room’ that is designated to disseminate ‘public diplomacy’ on the internet ,via messages, 
photos, video clips and additional materials, with emphasis on Diaspora 
communities, Jewish organisations, and friends of Israel around 
the world.
Just in case you weren’t sure what the expected role of Diaspora Jews is, I guess that by now Minister Edelstein has provided the answer.
However, the most interesting part of the story is the detailed description of the flotilla simulation itself: the imaginary scenarios depicted by Minister Edelstein and the IDF provide a glimpse into Israeli collective psychosis.
“The exercise was based on a scenario in which approximately 500 activists on 
approximately ten ships reached Israel's territorial waters at 10:00,” says the Israeli document. 
”Despite having been warned by the IDF, the ships continued on their way. At 
10:30, the Israel Navy began approaching the ships. Stun grenades were 
thrown at the IDF soldiers, as well as one live grenade that caused a number 
of casualties to our forces.”
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content