Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now?

Post by strangelove Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Adstar wrote:I just cannot see jews accepting a catholic pope as the Messiah.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

How about if the pope has Jewish ancestry and endorses the seven universal laws?

....and wears the star of David on his hat?

....and everyone is flipping out coz they think the 'millenium' has started?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now?

Post by strangelove Tue May 17, 2011 7:41 pm

“Mrs. Van Hyning, I am surprised at your surprise. You are a student of history and
you know that both the Borgias and the Mediciis are Jewish families of Italy. Surely
you know that there have been Popes from both of these house. Perhaps it will
surprise you to know that we have had 20 Jewish Popes, and when you have
sufficient time, which may coincide with my free time, I can show you these names
and dates. You will learn from these that: The crimes committed in the name of the
Catholic Church were under Jewish Popes. The leaders of the inquisition was one, de
Torquemada, a Jew.”

– Woman’s Voice, November 25, 1953
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Tue May 17, 2011 11:27 pm

http://www.fossilizedcustoms.com/kipa.html

I dont agree with everythign the above website beleives and promotes.

But, this article is prety spot on as far as "pagan Customs"

NO, i dont belive the pope is the Advesary of the Annointed(Anti-christ) either. At least not as his office stadns today.

Yes, as doc pointed out the popes have all been "jewish", But so have allot of the muslims in power. (Iranian president...etc..im sure there is tons more)

Umm...I really belive this is ALL going to tie in to Zoroastrianism/aryan's( http://tenets.zoroastrianism.com/zor33.html )

Just how i see it panning out...or at least...in some fasion.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Wed May 18, 2011 12:46 am

KingdomSeeker wrote:What do we think about this?

http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/papal-throne-to-move-to-jerusalem/

http://txlady706.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/geneva-muslims-and-christians-meet-in-geneva-to-build-a-common-future/

wow.
just wow.

they have to pull something like this.
there's absolutely no way the pope is the son of perdition.

and there is nothing whatsoever to suggest we should expect a pope to start performing miracles or claiming to be a prophet.

i think, if anything, the papacy would have to APPEAR to be the bad guy (which he is, but not THE BAD GUY), then take a dive, throw the fight.

Crowley and Pike hint at it.

hmmm......

CHRISTIANITY is the ultimate target - the pope is the FRONT.

the earthquake thing is huge in its ramifications: heads up guys.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adstar Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Strangelove wrote:

How about if the pope has Jewish ancestry and endorses the seven universal
laws?

....and wears the star of David on his hat?

....and everyone is flipping out coz they think the 'millenium' has
started?

No. Too much bad water has flown under the bridge of history between the
catholic church and jews. Sadly many jews see catholicism as the premier representation
of Christianity on earth and that’s why many have the same basic gut reaction
to the two words nazi and Christian.

I have tried many times. But to my great lament i have found it near imposable
to show jews what true Christianity is. Their views on Christianity have been
formed by the their anti-christ sages reinforced by their experience with false
christians in the form of catholics, orthodox and many protestants. It is
almost imposable for them to hear the gentle loving voice of a true Christian
over the shrieks and screams of hatred and bile they have got in history from
false christians.

So the jews need a jewish Messiah and they could only accept a "reformed
papacy" in a support role.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm

So so true Adstar.

Speaking of tryin to reach the Jews. I started up a thread recently on my latest forum. You know my style...lolz....charged straight in there grabbing the bulls by the horn in the Jewish subforum.

Judaism is not the Religion of Old Testament Israel

And...got a few biters with the usual uppity responses. But as soon as I start delving into what the sages say and whats in the Talmud....they dont wanna know!

Whats happening now is.....they just ignore me. Which, to be fair....is probably the best and only tactic they have left.

There just is no defence for modern orthodox Judaism.

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Wed May 18, 2011 10:09 pm

According to Zarathushtra, there exist six Amesha Spentas or emanations:
1. The Law
2. The Plan or Blueprint
3. Action & Dominion
4. Love and Faith
5. Perfection
6. Immortality and timelessness
These six emanations were aspects of an elaborate interconnected universal system,
through which that system was created and based on which that system operates.
They permeate the operation of the Universe both at the macrocosmic and microcosmic level.
In other words, not only Ahura Mazda created the world based on these six divine emanations,
but also we human beings can find these spirits in our selves as part of our essence.
What's more, we can see their operation at the level of every action or project that we undertake.
If we adhere to these six spirits we fulfil our role and purpose in this physical world and renovate the World.
Any digression from these spirits will be wasteful, and as a result will cause evil to a lesser or greater degree.
If each of these six spirits were realized, a seventh Amesha Spenta would manifest itself automatically.

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Cube

If we think of the World as a cube, then each of the six Amesha Spentas can be thought of as one face of the cube.
The centre of the cube would then be the seventh emanation or God consciousness.
http://omegafoundation.siriuscomputing.net/Spirit/Zoroastrianism.htm

Also theres this:

"There are similarities between this system which is mainly based on Hindu spirituality and Christian spirituality in the form of the Seven Sacraments [sup]1[/sup] and Jewish spirituality in the form of the Tree of Life as described in the Cabala [sup]1[/sup]. The question addressed here is since the Chakra system seems to be one representation of a universal system, then is there any equivalence or similarity between this system and Zoroastrian spirituality?
And the answer is yes. The Zoroastrian representation is found in the Amesha Spentas.
http://www.zarathushtra.com/z/article/chakras.htm

There is a "UNIVERSAL SYSTEM" allready in operation in EVERY beleif system. and it has to to with the Third Eye. Conciousness.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu May 19, 2011 1:43 am

Strangelove wrote:So so true Adstar.

Speaking of tryin to reach the Jews. I started up a thread recently on my latest forum. You know my style...lolz....charged straight in there grabbing the bulls by the horn in the Jewish subforum.

Judaism is not the Religion of Old Testament Israel

And...got a few biters with the usual uppity responses. But as soon as I start delving into what the sages say and whats in the Talmud....they dont wanna know!

Whats happening now is.....they just ignore me. Which, to be fair....is probably the best and only tactic they have left.

There just is no defence for modern orthodox Judaism.

exactly Adstar: there's no question this is a Jerusalem thing, and the enemies of the Cross haven't changed (apostate jews and gentiles...)

and as Jesus said, there's nothing HIDDEN that won't be revealed: Doc fixedearth guy's take on the purification of doctrine right at the end comes to mind.

guys like Gilad and Henry and Michael and other jews (and Doc afro ) who know the truth are stepping forward more and more boldly. WHEW!

the agonizing irony is that it is GENTILES in the stupid Noahide buzz giving this thing legs! (though at times i really wonder how many are really gentiles and how many are stand-ins until they get it off the ground)..

MIND YOU, its BEEN IN THE WORKS AND GROWING SINCE CHRIST'S DAY!!!!!!!
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu May 19, 2011 1:49 am

KingdomSeeker wrote:

There is a "UNIVERSAL SYSTEM" allready in operation in EVERY beleif system. and it has to to with the Third Eye. Conciousness.

oh Rob this is so nasty and SO EVIL and its everywhere.
and yes, it IS in "Christianity"....we can see it on every forum and in many churches.
(though i'm still looking for a good straight-up Lutheran/Reformed assembly)

and it seems to be SO EASILY accepted by people: think of the Kundalini "revivals" (Bentley et al) etc: these people literally end up INFECTED/INFESTED...and it seems to be passed on/received by ANYONE even remotely TEMPTED.

refuse, rebuke, resist, EXPOSE THIS STUFF.

I THANK YOU LORD FOR THE REFORMATION AND ORDINARY CHRISTIANS WHO WALK BY FAITH.

Revelation 18:2
With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Empty When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit

Post by zone Thu May 19, 2011 1:55 am

MARK 9
17And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit; 18And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not. 19He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me. 20And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. 21And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. 22And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. 23Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 24And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 25When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. 26And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. 27But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose. 28And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? 29And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Thu May 19, 2011 11:18 am

Oh here is some fun stuff!!

http://www.iamuniversity.org/

IAM(Integrated Ascended Masters)University.

Seven rays(which lines up of course with the seven chakras.)

Ummm i didnt know there was a University. Legit. Seriously. A few universities actually. The main one in Austria.

Sigh...well theres that Star/cube thing again um...yeah anyway.

ALSO looking through ties into Zorostrianism(and Persian religions influencing ISlam Judaism adn Christianity) I found This on the "YEZIDI's" Apparently they claim that they are THE oldest persian religion(kurdish) Anyway interesting stuff. This stood out.

Future Prophecy of the Peacock Angel
Yezidi prophecy maintains that Tawsi Melek will come back to Earth as a peacock or rainbow during a time of intense conflict, poverty, famine and distress on the Earth. He will then transmit some prayers to a holy man, probably a Faqir, who will then take them around the Earth and give them to representatives of all religions

http://www.yeziditruth.org/the_peacock_angel

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 PeacockAngel.16264747_std

This "Peacock Angel" Is standing on a Quatered Circle(transmission of "goddess" energy) And also standing on a Crescent moon.

Who else is usualy depicted on a Cresent Moon?

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Mary-QueenofHeaven

(i CAN keep going on...but really there are too many)

anyway...yeah... goes back to the Male/female Ambiguous Andrgenous

And the Gnostic "Gospel" of Thomas keeps poping into my head.

"Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty." (3)(notice...nothign about DENYING self, or KNOWING GOD)

"Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom." (22)

Yeah Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=430MPXhcA2Y

Umm...peacock angel...if it wasnt so sickening, i would make some wisecrack about that sounding like a 50's doo-wop song...But i wont.

So, its all about Knowing yourself. Tapping into your inner self, inner conciousness. Deny Self? or KNOW self?

Umm...Again This comes to mind

"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice (deny self), holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship." Romans 12:1

"Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? Romans 6:16

"And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23

"Yea, he magnified [himself] even to the prince of the host(Christ conciousness?), and by him the daily [sacrifice] was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down And an host was given [him] against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered." Daniel 8:11-12

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu May 19, 2011 12:13 pm

KingdomSeeker wrote:
Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 PeacockAngel.16264747_std

This "Peacock Angel" Is standing on a Quatered Circle(transmission of "goddess" energy) And also standing on a Crescent moon.

Who else is usualy depicted on a Cresent Moon?

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Mary-QueenofHeaven

aarrrggggg........ farao

i know the symbologists (occult researchers) include the peacock as a secret society symbol (NBC, for example...we'll see it in any survey of occult symbols))....the Zorastors are the ancient chaldean BABYLONIAN super-mystics. the worst of the worst.

that lot used to sell human flesh in the market places Twisted Evil right alongside the pork chops.

and the apostate israelites just loved that paganism down there. as we know, when God had them released to go home (whoever chose to go), MOST DIDN'T. they stayed.

they Pharisees set up universities and stuff down there. Babylon had the highest diaspora population voluntarily, after the decree into captivity was over. it was from there the Pharisees (rabbis) hooked up with the Khazars (gog of magog): the rest is history

Last edited by zone on Thu May 19, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu May 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Yer position is a bit ambiguous there Rob a Job....?.....?

It seems like your renouncing all the inner conciousness, third eye thingemeejig. Is that right?

Just have faith and trust in Jesus is the main thing ya?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:28 am

KingdomSeeker wrote:

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Bindu-s

CIRCUMPUNCT - CIRCLE with DOT (BINDU) in the center: It represents the sun and a sun god (called Ra in Egypt), gold (as in alchemy), an (unbiblical) archangel (Kabbalah), emotional restraint (Freemasons), and the creative spark of divine consciousness within people linking everyone to the creative mind of a universal "god" thus making each persona "co-creator" (astrology). In the complex symbolic system of Hinduism and Buddhism, the bindu (dot) represents the male force. Together, the circle and the bindu symbolize the spiritual merging of male and female forces. (See Sun Sign and the above explanation for CIRCLE)

http://libertytothecaptives.net/point_circle.html

Albert Mackey, a 33 degree Mason, disclosed the meaning of the point within a circle symbol in his book, A Manual of the Lodge:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
The point within the circle is an interesting and important symbol in Freemasonry. . . The SYMBOL IS REALLY A BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMEWHAT ABSTRUSE ALLUSION TO THE OLD SUN-WORSHIP, and introduces us for the first time to that modification of it, known among the ancients as the WORSHIP OF THE PHALLUS.
(Quote source: Albert Mackey as quoted in his book, A Manual of the Lodge, pg 56 by Dr. Cathy Burns in Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, page 27)</BLOCKQUOTE>
Rev. George Oliver, also a Mason,admitted the point within a circle symbolism refers to phallic worship:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
. . . bore a more immediate relation to the generative principle of nature, symbolized by the union of the sexes. I am ashamed to stain my page with the discussion which this part of my subject necessarily introduces, but it cannot be wholly avoided, as the POINT WITHIN A CIRCLE , with an unequivocal ALLUSION TO PHALLIC WORSHIP, was the principle object of devotion with every people in the world . . . Even the Israelites themselves were not entirely free from the contamination of such abominable practices; for the Linga of the Hindus, the Phallus and the Priapus of the Greeks and Romans, and the Baal-Peor of the idolatrous Israelites, was one and the same monstrous emblem, which was equally represented by a point within a circle. [Italics in the original; Bold and caps added]
(Quote source: Rev. George Oliver as quoted in his book, Signs and Symbols pg. 124-126 by Dr. Cathy Burns in her book, Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star page 196-97). </BLOCKQUOTE>
The Point within a circle symbol also represents the power Freemasons regard as the "One Supreme Power," or "the Great Architect of the Universe":
<BLOCKQUOTE>
The point within a circle is one of the hieroglyphic signs of the sun-god, RA, but is is not merely an image of the solar disc. For one thing it is a masonic symbol, and H. A. Giles, the Chinese scholar, who is himself a Mason, tells us it is held to represent the One Supreme Power, whatever that power may be, the Great architect of the Universe, recognized alike by ourselves and our brother Masons of every religious denomination. . . .
(Quote source: Albert Churchward, a Mason as quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns in her book, Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star -- page 193)</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Point within a circle Symbolism Hidden in Plain Sight
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Point within a circle Masonic symbolism is often used in corporate logos (example: the Target store logo) and words. The "o" in a word is a convenient place to mark a book cover for Freemasonry. Indeed, this symbol is being placed on covers of books that leaders in the Christian establishment claim are biblical. As you can clearly see, the "Scofield Study Bibles Marked With Masonic Symbolism" article demonstrates that Oxford University Press, USA used "point within a circle" symbolism to mark the Scofield Study Bible III for Lucifer, who is the real god of Freemasonry.

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Scofieldkjv

Freemasonry's writings and symbols prove their god is Lucifer:
<BLOCKQUOTE>"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
(Quote source: Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry by Albert Pike p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff; Emphasis added)</BLOCKQUOTE>
Publishers who mark book covers with Freemasonry symbolism (as well as the writers and editors of such books) are sending an obvious message. Will God's called-out-from-the-Falling-Away people have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to the churches about Luciferically-marked book covers, doctrines, and ministries? For an example . . .
Michael Pearl of No Greater Joy Ministries used Masonic "point within a circle symbolism" for his book, Eight Kingdoms and sun god symbolism for his ministry logo. He stated "The Sun [is] a symbol of God" and is teaching his followers that sex is worship.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 am

KingdomSeeker wrote:
Point within a circle Masonic symbolism is often used in corporate logos (example: the Target store logo) and words. The "o" in a word is a convenient place to mark a book cover for Freemasonry. Indeed, this symbol is being placed on covers of books that leaders in the Christian establishment claim are biblical. As you can clearly see, the "Scofield Study Bibles Marked With Masonic Symbolism" article demonstrates that Oxford University Press, USA used "point within a circle" symbolism to mark the Scofield Study Bible III for Lucifer, who is the real god of Freemasonry.
Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Scofieldkjv

thanks ROB!
excellent!

i need that in my line of work

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Emoticon-tv-014

love zone.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Empty Restoring Abrahamic Faith - Genesis 2000

Post by zone Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm

"I began thinking seriously about the contents of this book back in the late 1960s. I had graduated from college with majors in Greek and Bible, fired by a passion for discovering the historical Jesus. It was that Quest that led me to the insights and concepts represented herein. The more I learned about Jesus the more I realized how vital it was to see him as a Jew who put his faith in the God of Abraham, who upheld the Torah, and who lived and died for his ancestral faith..."

RAF: 3rd Edition Revised

Will the "Abrahamic faiths" stay the way they are now? - Page 3 Rafshadded

This terrific little book is a “must read.” We love this book because it takes the Bible completely seriously, explores it fearlessly, following the text itself, and other sources, and explains things - including, e.g., the nature and early history of Christianity, but also many aspects of the Torah Tradition itself - directly, simply, and rigorously honestly. This is an open-hearted, large-souled book, very American, in its way (in its trust in the power of logic, truth and the black-letter Scripture itself to create change), which convincingly explains why the whole human race needs to re-think the Bible and rediscover the ancient faith of Abraham.

Michael Dallen, 1stCovenant Foundation

Restoring Abrahamic Faith is a superb manifesto, very similar in many ways to my own personal credo. It is truly a wonderful, inspirational book that should draw people back to the fundamental biblical message, one which puts Jesus, James and John the Baptizer into context. I’ve just placed a write-up on my website, under Recommended Reading, along with a photo of the jacket cover (http://www.barriewilson.com/rreading.html). I think the chapter on The Messiahs is especially well done and I’ll direct my students to the book, especially for that chapter. What constitutes a Messiah, as opposed to a Savior, remains a perennial favorite amongst my students. I personally learned a lot from the chapter on The Plan – hadn’t thought of thinking about the future quite that way – and Turning To God is very similar to the kind of message I advocate when speaking in churches/synagogues.

Prof. Barrie Wilson
York University, Toronto
http://barriewilson.com

I have just finished Restoring Abrahamic Faith. I’m not sure that my words will convey how profoundly your book has reached me. You have put into words something that I have “felt” and understood but didn’t have words or ways to convey what I felt and understood. I was raised in the Episcopalian tradition and have attended many other main line churches in my lifetime but I have always “talked to God.” Your book has given me a new understanding of what Biblical Faith is. A new pathway has opened for me through your words and I can’t wait to see where it takes me.

Lori Bollinger
Executive Assistant
Trinity Church in the City of Boston

I just finished reading an amazing book entitled Restoring Abrahamic Faith by Professor James Tabor of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Tabor’s book is a manifesto of biblical theology deeply rooted in the text of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). The book is full of profound wisdom and penetrating observations that skillfully elucidate the meaning of numerous biblical verses. Whether or not one agrees with all of the author’s conclusions, there is much to be learned from his encyclopedic knowledge of the biblical text and archaeology. I strongly encourage anyone who has a love for God’s holy Word to read this book!

Nehemiah Gordon, Biblical scholar, Author

http://genesis2000.org/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Strangelove wrote:“Mrs. Van Hyning, I am surprised at your surprise. You are a student of history andyou know that both the Borgias and the Mediciis are Jewish families of Italy. Surelyyou know that there have been Popes from both of these house. Perhaps it willsurprise you to know that we have had 20 Jewish Popes, and when you havesufficient time, which may coincide with my free time, I can show you these namesand dates. You will learn from these that: The crimes committed in the name of theCatholic Church were under Jewish Popes. The leaders of the inquisition was one, deTorquemada, a Jew.”

how could i have never seen this before?
this has to be proven somehow.
i knew about the mediciis from art history at unive, but didn't know they became popes.

duh. ding

light bulb.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:28 pm

zone wrote:
Strangelove wrote:“Mrs. Van Hyning, I am surprised at your surprise. You are a student of history andyou know that both the Borgias and the Mediciis are Jewish families of Italy. Surelyyou know that there have been Popes from both of these house. Perhaps it willsurprise you to know that we have had 20 Jewish Popes, and when you havesufficient time, which may coincide with my free time, I can show you these namesand dates. You will learn from these that: The crimes committed in the name of theCatholic Church were under Jewish Popes. The leaders of the inquisition was one, deTorquemada, a Jew.”

how could i have never seen this before?
this has to be proven somehow.
i knew about the mediciis from art history at unive, but didn't know they became popes.

duh. ding

light bulb.

Might be one to research further over on this thread:

The Jesuits and the Jews

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 pm

zone wrote:"I began thinking seriously about the contents of this book back in the late 1960s. I had graduated from college with majors in Greek and Bible, fired by a passion for discovering the historical Jesus. It was that Quest that led me to the insights and concepts represented herein. The more I learned about Jesus the more I realized how vital it was to see him as a Jew who put his faith in the God of Abraham, who upheld the Torah, and who lived and died for his ancestral faith..."

Cant remember where I saw it but wasn't there a doctrine being passed round the dispy circles that Abraham is gonna turn up at the start of the 'millenium'?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3