Marking Human Beings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marking Human Beings

Post by zone on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:38 pm

February 15th, 2011
All children to be registered in national biometric records
Identity-tracking scheme assembled under radar for ‘border pass’ program

By Jerome R. Corsi
WorldNetDaily

Below the radar of public opinion, Mexico has started to assemble the type of biometric national identity database that could be used to document names for a North American Trusted Traveler border pass card, a plan already being developed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for Mexican citizens

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/02/15/all-children-to-be-registered-in-national-biometric-records/
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marking Human Beings

Post by Strangelove on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Wait so, basically this means simply the merging of US and Mexico?

"North American Trusted Traveler border pass card"

When do Canadians get theirs?

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3138
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Marking Human Beings

Post by zone on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Strangelove wrote:Wait so, basically this means simply the merging of US and Mexico?

"North American Trusted Traveler border pass card"

When do Canadians get theirs?
i would imagine if we have "FOOD RIOTS"...a card or bracelet, some sort of rationing ID system will slip into place. are we ready?

Canada, U.S. agree to use each other’s troops in civil emergencies
Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other’s borders during an emergency, but some are questioning why the Harper government has kept silent on the deal.

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=403d90d6-7a61-41ac-8cef-902a1d14879d&k=14984

Canadian Troops to Patrol US Cities as Food Riots Feared

The United States has, for the first time in its history, granted rights to a Foreign Army to have ‘full power’ over the life and death of American Citizens in their own country.

Though not being reported to the American people by their propaganda media organizations, the United States Northern Command Military Leader, US Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, and his Canadian counterpart, Air Force Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais announced this new Military Pact this past week, and as we can read:

http://manitobacanuk.com/?p=3010
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marking Human Beings

Post by Son of Israel on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm

zone wrote:
i would imagine if we have "FOOD RIOTS"...a card or bracelet, some sort of rationing ID system will slip into place. are we ready?

I am ready Smile

(Mat 6:19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

(Mat 6:20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

(Mat 6:21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

My corpse will be one of the first to hit the ground hehe. And I wouldn't want it any other way!
avatar
Son of Israel

Posts : 109
Age : 61
Gender : Male Location : Merlin Oregon
Join date : 2011-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marking Human Beings

Post by zone on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Son of Israel wrote:

I am ready Smile

(Mat 6:19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

(Mat 6:20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

(Mat 6:21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

My corpse will be one of the first to hit the ground hehe. And I wouldn't want it any other way!
you and Doc keep sayin' the same thing!
he said if he doesn't get delivered up to a council, he'll have FAILED! lol!



waaaa!
i wanna rumble with the Sanhedrin!
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marking Human Beings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum