Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Has anyone else noticed that on every medium/large Christian website you go to there will be an aethiest with very large posting styles and a poor attitude ruling the science section?

When pushed they will usually admit to some kind of pseudo-religious view or even a straight up occultist/satanist background.

Thats 2 Wiccans I've run into now acting like gatekeeper 'know it alls' in science subforums. Theres always a long time member aethiest/satanist around when Christians want to talk science.

confused Hmmmmmm.....

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Son of Israel on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Just as God is one, so also is the mystery of iniquity one at the top, in all it's apostacy. That's how I see Jesus show it in His Revelation. Wiccans have a kiosk center in the temple in Jerusalem. I have a picture of it here somewhere... how do I post pics?

Let me at'm Smile

(Jud 1:14) And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

(Jud 1:15) To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
avatar
Son of Israel

Posts : 109
Age : 61
Gender : Male Location : Merlin Oregon
Join date : 2011-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Son of Israel wrote: how do I post pics?

If its on the internet you just right click > copy....then paste it into your post.

If its in your files you hit the 'Host an Image' button in your toolbar and browse for the file on your comp...then hit 'Host it'.

Wiccan kiosk next to the temple? Thats a snap I'd love to see!

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Son of Israel on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks Doc. I looked and looked for it Sad
I remember there is also several other kiosks inluding, Masons, Wiccans, YMCA (which I do have that pic... that one blew my mind more than the wiccans), and the temple model is displayed there by Roth (aka Rotheschilde) and his mammon cronies, which pic I also have. (can't wait to see how that temple thing with the genetically altered red heifer unfolds).
I've gotta take the geriatrics to breakfast and get some chores done so I'll try to work it up later today.
Cheers in Christ!
avatar
Son of Israel

Posts : 109
Age : 61
Gender : Male Location : Merlin Oregon
Join date : 2011-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Oscar...are you now or have you ever been involved with any occult groups...example....Wiccans?

__________________________

Ex Scientia Ad Relativios (sic?)

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Strangelove wrote:Oscar...are you now or have you ever been involved with any occult groups...example....Wiccans?

__________________________

Ex Scientia Ad Relativios (sic?)

I am not and have never been involved in any occult groups, new age groups, or any groups that profess, or accept, or worship any form of supernatural beings or phenomena. As far as I am familiar with beliefs of the like I do not consider them to be representative of reality and my opinion on them spans from apathy to revulsion depending on the belief. I am a member of a few christian forums, however I would not count myself among the believers, simply a person who interacts with these forum members in an investigative and/or friendly capacity. Moreover I am not currently nor have I ever been a member of any atheist or anti-theist groups. I am not a member of any political organizations this includes but is not limited to The NAZI party, TEA party, Green party or Whig party. I am not a member of any environmentalist organizations. I am not a member of any academic organizations outside of the capacity of student. I am not a member of any other type of activist organizations. I have no gang affiliations, nor am I affiliated with any organized or disorganized crime syndicates. I do not currently work directly for or consult for NASA, ESA,DOD,CIA,NSA,DARPA or any such government organizations. I am not currently a member of any sports teams, fantasy football leagues or glee clubs.
I am a member of a biological family, of which the immediate members
are nearly all Christians and a single atheist, however I rarely if ever engage them in such a
capacity in order to avoid conflict.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 pm

oscarkipling wrote:
I am not and have never been involved in any occult groups, new age groups, or any groups that profess, or accept, or worship any form of supernatural beings or phenomena. As far as I am familiar with beliefs of the like I do not consider them to be representative of reality and my opinion on them spans from apathy to revulsion depending on the belief. I am a member of a few christian forums, however I would not count myself among the believers, simply a person who interacts with these forum members in an investigative and/or friendly capacity. Moreover I am not currently nor have I ever been a member of any atheist or anti-theist groups. I am not a member of any political organizations this includes but is not limited to The NAZI party, TEA party, Green party or Whig party. I am not a member of any environmentalist organizations. I am not a member of any academic organizations outside of the capacity of student. I am not a member of any other type of activist organizations. I have no gang affiliations, nor am I affiliated with any organized or disorganized crime syndicates. I do not currently work directly for or consult for NASA, ESA,DOD,CIA,NSA,DARPA or any such government organizations. I am not currently a member of any sports teams, fantasy football leagues or glee clubs.
I am a member of a biological family, of which the immediate members
are nearly all Christians and a single atheist, however I rarely if ever engage them in such a capacity in order to avoid conflict.

lol!

comedy club?

~

hate ta break it to ya tho Obud....your cosmology is occultic kabbalah.farao
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 pm

oscarkipling wrote:I am a member of a biological family, of which the immediate members
are nearly all Christians and a single atheist, however I rarely if ever engage them in such a
capacity in order to avoid conflict.

So you agree that engaging Christians in debate will necessarily involve conflict?

And you admit that you are a member of several Christian forums.

So....you habitually court conflict with Christians (specifically, it seems...over matters of science) even when your side of the debate involves the use of completely non-intuitive nutty science to support your position.

Basically you are causing conflict on multiple Christian forums even when you have a lame argument. But dressing it up with lots of scientifiiccy sounding terms and plenty of math scares most of the Christians into submission, and the rest of 'em you simply drown with words.

Ya I think I got your number.

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Strangelove wrote:

So you agree that engaging Christians in debate will necessarily involve conflict?

can't win can I. Anyway, I know my family, and that line of discussion will almost always lead to conflict and not the friendly disagreement kind, the crying screaming family conflict kind that i'd really rather avoid.


Strangelove wrote:
And you admit that you are a member of several Christian forums.

So....you habitually court conflict with Christians (specifically, it seems...over matters of science) even when your side of the debate involves the use of completely non-intuitive nutty science to support your position.

Well, yeah. I know its a hot button issue, but its also a very important issue (you would probably say the most important issue). So while I realize that there are lots of opportunities for conflict when I engage in discussion or debates I feel that's its much to interesting and important to avoid simply because I might get in a verbal dustup with people that I dont have to live with or see on holidays. Its the price I'm willing to pay, however I try to be cordial, and respectful and keep my sarcasm levels low so that a hard topic doesn't have to devolve into name calling and out and out anger.

Strangelove wrote:
Basically you are causing conflict on multiple Christian forums even when you have a lame argument. But dressing it up with lots of scientifiiccy sounding terms and plenty of math scares most of the Christians into submission, and the rest of 'em you simply drown with words.

Ya I think I got your number.


well, you do have a low opinion of me dont you.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

zone wrote:
lol!

comedy club?

~

hahah just covering all the bases


zone wrote:
hate ta break it to ya tho Obud....your cosmology is occultic kabbalah.farao

well, yeah I know that's how you've come to understand it, Its not completely out of the question that i could come to understand that too, but you know at this point, I'm unconvinced.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm

oscarkipling wrote:can't win can I. Anyway, I know my family, and that line of discussion will almost always lead to conflict and not the friendly disagreement kind, the crying screaming family conflict kind that i'd really rather avoid.

And you know Christians too dont you bud? You know these discussion lead to conflict. No escape oscar. You are here knowingly causing conflict.

oscarkipling wrote:Well, yeah. I know its a hot button issue, but its also a very important issue (you would probably say the most important issue). So while I realize that there are lots of opportunities for conflict when I engage in discussion or debates I feel that's its much to interesting and important to avoid simply because I might get in a verbal dustup with people that I dont have to live with or see on holidays. Its the price I'm willing to pay, however I try to be cordial, and respectful and keep my sarcasm levels low so that a hard topic doesn't have to devolve into name calling and out and out anger.

You mean it perks your interest to engage in conflict with Christians yeah?

This is what interests you. You enjoy it dont you?

Sarcasm levels low huh? Lolz....that a larph mate. Check out your last few posts. This is an issue of extreme importnace to me....and your reaction is unbridled mockery. Tells me lots.

oscarkipling wrote:well, you do have a low opinion of me dont you.

You betray yourself. Much as you try not to. Cordial old oscar eh? Just hanging out on Christian forums (mostly supporting pseudoscience that takes God out of the creation game) cuz its "interesting and important".

Sure bud.



Sure. Suspect

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm

oscarkipling wrote:well, yeah I know that's how you've come to understand it, Its not completely out of the question that i could come to understand that too, but you know at this point, I'm unconvinced.

Stock answer.

When faced with overwhelming evidence he's....."unconvinced".

Which, according to the science gatekeepers oft observed dialectic, suddenly means the overwhelming (convincing) evidence is.......unconvincing.

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Strangelove wrote:
And you know Christians too dont you bud? You know these discussion lead to conflict. No escape oscar. You are here knowingly causing conflict.

you do realize that I dont force anyone into discussions right? I think if a person engages me, they do so with an understanding that we may have some degree of conflict.


Strangelove wrote:

You mean it perks your interest to engage in conflict with Christians yeah?

This is what interests you. You enjoy it dont you?

I dont enjoy conflict for the sake of conflict. I do enjoy discussing these issues though, like god, and geo. and such.



Strangelove wrote:
Sarcasm levels low huh? Lolz....that a larph mate. Check out your last few posts. This is an issue of extreme importnace to me....and your reaction is unbridled mockery. Tells me lots.

alright, I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I made a joke at a time when you were very serious. I didn't realize it would be so offensive, but now that i do, i'm deeply sorry for the choice I made.

Strangelove wrote:
You betray yourself. Much as you try not to. Cordial old oscar eh? Just hanging out on Christian forums (mostly supporting pseudoscience that takes God out of the creation game) cuz its "interesting and important".

Sure bud.



Sure. Suspect

I dont think you know enough about my time at other forums to correctly accuse me of spending most of my time talking about science or psuedoscience....i do not believe that is the case in general, but admittedly here, most of my time has been spent on the geo issue.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm

oscarkipling wrote:you do realize that I dont force anyone into discussions right?

Oh contraire. The forum format absolutely forces regular posters into debate with people they would rather not.

oscarkipling wrote:I think if a person engages me, they do so with an understanding that we may have some degree of conflict.

Oh for sure. And the same applies to you. But you go ahead and sign up for Christian forums habitually.

oscarkipling wrote:I dont enjoy conflict for the sake of conflict. I do enjoy discussing these issues though, like god, and geo. and such.

So you enjoy discussing these issues for the sake of conflict. Crystal clear O-man, thanks for clarifying.

oscarkipling wrote:alright, I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I made a joke at a time when you were very serious. I didn't realize it would be so offensive, but now that i do, i'm deeply sorry for the choice I made.

So polite oscar. Almost too polite. Suspect

oscarkipling wrote:I dont think you know enough about my time at other forums to correctly accuse me of spending most of my time talking about science or psuedoscience....i do not believe that is the case in general, but admittedly here, most of my time has been spent on the geo issue.

In fact I had to threaten non-communication on science matters unless you talked about God with me on another thread. You have since stopped that discussion whilst going full tilt on the science. I think I know enough thanks.

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Oh contraire. The forum format absolutely forces regular posters into debate with people they would rather not.



Oh for sure. And the same applies to you. But you go ahead and sign up for Christian forums habitually.



So you enjoy discussing these issues for the sake of conflict. Crystal clear O-man, thanks for clarifying.



So polite oscar. Almost too polite. Suspect



In fact I had to threaten non-communication on science matters unless you talked about God with me on another thread. You have since stopped that discussion whilst going full tilt on the science. I think I know enough thanks.

alright, it appears you've settled on your opinion of my motives, should I take this to mean that you would prefer it if I left your forum?
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm

oscarkipling wrote:alright, it appears you've settled on your opinion of my motives, should I take this to mean that you would prefer it if I left your forum?

Thats totally up to you oscar.

You've broken no forum rules. (not that we have any Very Happy )

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Thats totally up to you oscar.

You've broken no forum rules. (not that we have any Very Happy )

I see.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm

To break a forum rule would be a cardinal sin for you eh oscar?

You go to great lengths to come across cordial and polite at all times dont you bud?

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Read much H.P. Lovecraft oscar?

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm

i reckon the question i'm asking myself at this point is: what are your motives oscar?

being a regular on Christian forums for 4 years or more....why?

isn't it more fun/fulfilling to talk to people who are like-minded?

see, here's what we know (and i can prove it)...the Christian boards are heavily infiltrated/run by non-christians in many cases. that's just reality.

its our job to know who is who. and over time its not hard to know.
naturally we all value our privacy.

and the net is for open and free debate. but its also got another purpose (the reason we have it actually).

as Christians, we know we are in a spiritual war (as well as a physical one), and we have people who are against us.

i'm very familiar with what organizations they are and what their jobs are...

regarding Kabbalah: have you looked at ANY of the material i've posted showing you the similarities between your science and kabbalah? i could wait for you to do so before discussing the commonality.

but its an issue i'd like to see addressed: it would seem to me one who is interested in the theories would also be interested in the origins/companions.

i asked you before to comment on the OCCULT nature and membership of NASA. you've avoided it completely. this is interesting to me.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Strangelove wrote:To break a forum rule would be a cardinal sin for you eh oscar?

You go to great lengths to come across cordial and polite at all times dont you bud?

idk it depends on the rule...but I dont think people should be rude, or lewd or just mean in the course of discourse. So yeah I think its to anyone's detriment to break those sorts of rules if they actually have any interest in discussion. As far as being polite, I actually am polite, although I'm also sarcastic and even goofy, but I also have a temper that I try to take care to keep in check, so its possible that sometimes I overcorrect because subconsciously or consciously I'm afraid of revealing that angry vindictive part of myself. haha probably tmi
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Strangelove wrote:Read much H.P. Lovecraft oscar?

I love Lovecraft, I think the dread of the tenuousness of our understanding of the mundane has never been illustrated better by any author save Poe.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm

oscar: is NASA an occult-based organization?
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Tue May 01, 2012 10:18 pm

zone wrote:

"many atheists, including myself believe that morality may (even will likely) become better with philosophical, technological and cultural advancements."

would you care to expand on this oscar? specifically, what did you mean by technological advancements improving morality?

something like this?:

Neuroscience of Morality

Principal Researchers: Prof. J. Savulescu, Prof. W. Sinnott-Armstrong, Prof. N. Levy, Prof. B. Fulford.
Further Researchers: Dr N. Shea, Dr B. Foddy.
In the last decade, neuroscientists and psychologists have produced a substantial body of empirical evidence which challenges established views of morality and rationality. This evidence may be incompatible with the central methodology in practical ethics which involves putting weight on intuitions in ethical reflection (Rawls 1951, 1972; Daniels 1996).
http://www.neuroethics.ox.ac.uk/research/area_4

...

thanks oscar. this is an area i'm quite interested in.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 pm

zone wrote:oscar: is NASA an occult-based organization?

Well, I dont believe so.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Tue May 01, 2012 11:27 pm

oscarkipling wrote:

Well, I dont believe so.

i'll provide documentation for that.
if you find the documentation valid, would you be kind enough to say so?

thanks. back in a bit.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Tue May 01, 2012 11:33 pm

actually, let's keep the ATHEISM and MORALITY on this page ok?
i better keep it simple.

so, if i can show you that the notion of technologically advancing morality is an occult agenda driven by a specific world religious movement, would you consider that movement to be atheist like yourself - or would you consider your atheist position on the matter to have been established in your mind through the deceit of its promoters?

in other words...i'll show you that not only is the science not there on the matter, its actually a religious agenda (remember you claimed the proponents of this were atheists, 'like you')

"many atheists, including myself believe that morality may (even will likely) become better with philosophical, technological and cultural advancements."

~

the 3rd alternative is that you are already aware of this.

let's find out which of the 3 is true.

fair?

~

i'll post and you can pick it up later if you like oscar - i see Doc and Rick are posting at Geo. that's more important than this (at the moment).


Last edited by zone on Tue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by oscarkipling on Wed May 02, 2012 12:58 am

zone wrote:actually, let's keep the ATHEISM and MORALITY on this page ok?
i better keep it simple.

so, if i can show you that the notion of technologically advancing morality is an occult agenda driven by a specific world religious movement, would you consider that movement to be atheist like yourself - or would you consider your atheist position on the matter to have been established in your mind through the deceit of its promoters?

Well, I dont know, I'd have to see your evidence, but I can say right off the bat that if a religious organization has similar ideas or goals it does not mean that they have established or orchestrated all such cases where the idea is promoted, or that there is any intentional affiliation. However maybe your evidence will establish that there is an affiliation or a reasonable association.

zone wrote:
in other words...i'll show you that not only is the science not there on the matter, its actually a religious agenda (remember you claimed the proponents of this were atheists, 'like you')

"many atheists, including myself believe that morality may (even will likely) become better with philosophical, technological and cultural advancements."

to be entirely honest i dont remember when or where I wrote this, but imo it doesn't look like I'm saying only atheist's, just that many atheists maintain such a position.


zone wrote:
~

the 3rd alternative is that you are already aware of this.

no religious organization with this position comes to mind.

zone wrote:
let's find out which of the 3 is true.

fair?

sure, seems fair.

zone wrote:
i'll post and you can pick it up later if you like oscar - i see Doc and Rick are posting at Geo. that's more important than this (at the moment).

well, this became alot more interesting when it became clear that you guys might consider me to be some sort of agent.
avatar
oscarkipling

Posts : 245
Join date : 2012-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Wed May 02, 2012 1:48 am

oscarkipling wrote:well, this became alot more interesting when it became clear that you guys might consider me to be some sort of agent.

lol!

oscarkipling wrote: if a religious organization has similar ideas or goals it does not mean that they have established or orchestrated all such cases where the idea is promoted, or that there is any intentional affiliation. However maybe your evidence will establish that there is an affiliation or a reasonable association..


what would constitute a reasonable association? lol.
keep your disclaimer if it makes you feel better oscar.

let's take a little trip into the world of Bioethics (i.e: the people we looked at earlier concerning the technological evolution/advancement of morality).

Bioethics is just the new name for Eugenics

here's a short bit from a simple document you can (and should) read in 15 minutes. pay attention to the names oscar - it makes everything else fall into place much easier.

for example: notice the Huxleys and the Darwins (you know. Charles? evolution and such?Rolling Eyes )...and others you'll recognize.

remember that those guys were the Royal Society (the 'science' big-wigs, and Freemasons - and NASA). they also set up the United Nations etc.

~


Eugenics

Introduction to Eugenics


The principal manifestations of eugenics are racism and abortion; eugenics is the basis for "scientific racism" and laid the foundation for legalizing abortion. It is the driving force behind euthanasia, in vitro fertilization, and embryo and fetal research. It is the driving force in global population policy, which is a key element in American foreign policy. It is the force driving much of the environmentalist movement, welfare policy, welfare reform, and health care. It is found in anthropology, sociology, psychology—all the social sciences. It is reflected in much American literature, especially science fiction. So it is worth some study.

DEFINITION


Eugenics is the study of methods to improve the human race by controlling reproduction. The word was coined in 1883 by Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin. Galton believed that the proper evolution of the human race was thwarted by philanthropic outreach to the poor: misguided charity encouraged the "unfit" to bear more children. This upset the mechanism of natural selection. Hence, the human race needed a kind of artificial selection, which he called "eugenics," from Greek for good birth. Galton wanted eugenics to develop from a science to a policy and finally into a religion.1


A Study . . .



Galton defined eugenics as "the science of improvement of the human race germ plasm through better breeding." He also said: "Eugenics is the study of agencies under social control that may improve or impair the racial qualities of future generations, whether physically or mentally." This definition was used for years on the cover of the Eugenics Review, a journal published by the Eugenics Education Society (later simply the Eugenics Society).


A Program . . .



The American Journal of Eugenics 2 in 1906 called eugenics a "science," but also noted that the Century Dictionary defined it as "the doctrine of Progress, or Evolution, especially in the human race, through improved conditions in the relations of the sexes."
In 1970, I. I. Gottesman, an American Eugenics Society director, defined it actively: "The essence of evolution is natural selection; the essence of eugenics is the replacement of 'natural' selection by conscious, premeditated, or artificial selection in the hope of speeding up the evolution of 'desirable' characteristics and the elimination of undesirable ones."


A Religion . . .



Galton's suggestion that eugenics should function as a religion was ehoed by George Bernard Shaw, Bertrand Russel and others.3 A pungent assertion of the religious character of eugenics comes from Julian Huxley, the first Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and a member of the Eugenics Society: "We must face the fact that now, in this year of grace, the great majority of human beings are substandard: they are undernourished, or ill, or condemned to a ceaseless struggle for bare existence; they are imprisoned in ignorance or superstition. We must see to it that life is no longer a hell paved with unrealized opportunity. In this light, the highest and most sacred duty of man is seen as the proper utilization of the untapped resources of human beings."
"I find myself inevitably driven to use the language of religion." Huxley continued, "For the fact is that all this does add up to something in the nature of a religion: perhaps one might call it Evolutionary Humanism. The word 'religion' is often used restrictively to mean belief in gods; but I am not using it in this sense...I am using it in a broader sense, to denote an overall relation between man and his destiny, and one involving his deepest feelings, including his sense of what is sacred. In this broad sense, evolutionary humanism, it seems to me, is capable of becoming the germ of a new religion, not necessarily supplanting existing religions but supplementing them."4
The Population Council, one of the new eugenics organizations that emerged after World War II, no longer spoke of eugenics as a religion, but launched "studies relating to the social, ethical and moral dimensions" of population studies, recognizing that these questions involved matters "of a cultural, moral and spiritual nature."5 The new field of bioethics is a response to issues raised by eugenics.6 Bioethics is based on situation ethics, which was developed largely by Joseph Fletcher, a member of the American Eugenics Society. In 1973, Daniel Callahan, a prominent Catholic dissenter and a member of the American Eugenics Society, outlined the new field in the first issue of Hastings Center Studies.7 ...

http://www.all.org/abac/eugen02.htm

see the rest of the document and its easy to follow up.

...

okay.
so....how scientific does this newsletter look?

anything occultish about it?







"After 24 years in production, Lucifer ceased publication in 1907 and become the more scholarly American Journal of Eugenics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_the_Lightbearer


more 'scholarly'?
so we went from a rag named after satan, to a 'more scholarly' eugenics movement...which became todays bioethics.

its the very same people running the very same foundations, with the very same agenda.

comments so far?

avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by zone on Wed May 02, 2012 2:23 am

Eugenics society

A eugenics society is a society formed to promote the idea of eugenics. In particular, the two best-known were the British Eugenics Society and the American Eugenics Society, though smaller ones were also at universities such as the Cambridge Eugenics Society. Many prominent people were members of these societies, though with the discrediting of the idea of eugenics, most of them disbanded or at least shrank in size.[citation needed]

Such societies generally worked to lobby for eugenic policies or to fund eugenics research projects or publications. The Human Betterment Foundation in Pasadena, California, for example, distributed materials on compulsory sterilization in the state, with the hope of encouraging other states and countries to adopt similar laws.

wiki

The Galton Institute is a learned society based in the United Kingdom. Its aims are "to promote the public understanding of human heredity and to facilitate informed debate about the ethical issues raised by advances in reproductive technology".[1]

It was founded in 1907 as the Eugenics Education Society, becoming the Eugenics Society in 1926 (often known as the British Eugenics Society to distinguish it from others), with the aim of promoting eugenics. It was based near Brockwell Park, Lambeth in London. It changed its name to the Galton Institute in 1989.

wiki


The new eugenics

“Eugenic goals are most likely to be attained under another name than eugenics.” - Frederick Osborn

Since the founding of eugenics, the movement has changed, but it has retained its core goals over the years. Thomas H. Campbell of the University of California believes that the eugenics model of Galton is outdated and impractical, as do many other scientists. Instead of relying on breeding “better humans,” without the intervention of technology, many scientists believe that technological means should be employed to further our “evolution.” With the rise of advanced scientific technologies, the ability to alter the genetic code of living organisms, and the augmentation of human bodies has become a reality. Some individuals who are involved with the modern eugenics movement see the rise of these capabilities as an opportunity to create or alter human beings to acquire the most “desirable traits” and rid humanity of traits deemed “undesirable”.

Is there a link between eugenics and the Human Genome Project? If so, what does this mean for future generations?

During the 34 years (1910-1944) the Eugenics Records Office was active, it collected information on specific human traits in what was called The Trait Book. Also collected was information on “Pedigree” families and their specific traits. Today, the Human Genome project is in effect carrying on what the Eugenics Records Office could only dream of.

James Watson, who began the initial research for the Human Genome Project, directed the operation from 1988-1992. Watson then served as director at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and would eventually become president of the Laboratory in 1994. Watson’s beliefs about the betterment of mankind mirror those of past eugenics leaders.

Watson is quoted as saying at a 1998 UCLA conference that,

“I mean, sure, we have great respect for the human species …. But evolution can be just damn cruel, and to say that we’ve got a perfect genome and there’s some sanctity to it, I’d just like to know where that idea comes from. It’s utter silliness. And the other thing, because no one really has the guts to say it, I mean, if we could make better human beings by knowing how to add genes, why shouldn’t we do it?”

http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2007/08/eugenics-moves-to-the-twenty-first-century/



The Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) is a private, non-profit institution with research programs focusing on cancer, neurobiology, plant genetics, genomics and bioinformatics. The Laboratory has a broad educational mission, including the recently established Watson School of Biological Sciences (founded in 1998). It currently employs over 400 scientists. Over its history eight Nobel laureates have worked at the laboratory.

The laboratory began its history in 1890 as an extension of the Brooklyn Institute of Arts and Sciences; in 1904, the Carnegie Institution of Washington established the Station for Experimental Evolution at Cold Spring Harbor on the site. In 1921, the station was reorganized as the Carnegie Institution Department of Genetics.[2]

From 1910 to 1940, the laboratory was also the home of the Eugenics Record Office of biologist Charles B. Davenport and his assistant Harry H. Laughlin, two prominent American eugenicists of the period....

wiki



okay?
so can we agree that the eugenics people are still active and well funded?
can we agree that they have hidden their activities and agendas in plain view?

let me know. then we'll just quickly make the "Bioethics" link, and carry on.

(btw oscar - did you really think mankind was 'evolving' into a better 'species'?)


Last edited by zone on Wed May 02, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Occultic Gatekeepers on Science Section of Christian Forums

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum