Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness?

+3
ada
zone
strangelove
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Empty Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness?

Post by strangelove Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Ok I admit that I typed into google 'Japan Earthquake HAARP' but...anyway...this is what I've come up with:

Apparently someone has checked out the the University of Tokyo's HAARP induction magnetometer and it normally looks like this:
Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Gkn20110307_Bx

This is when HAARP is turned off.

And heres what it looked like when HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March, 2011 UTC and has been going strong since:

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Latest-Bx

Our thread on HAARP here:

H.A.A.R.P - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Empty Re: Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness?

Post by strangelove Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:18 pm

“Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.”
- Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Empty Re: Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness?

Post by zone Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 pm

lol!
you beat me to it.
i've been battling at that other forum and forgot to do it.

of course its haarp. God have mercy on the victims, and may He bring Justice to the perps.

now comes the global warming talking points.

i'm sure the stock markets are involved as well....i'll fetch that info and bring it here.

(plus they are creating their fake eschaton)

GOOD WORK DOCTOR
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 am

The situation is not looking good regarding Japans nuclear installations.

Fox News is running this headline:

Radiation Levels Surge Outside Two Nuclear Plants in Japan

TOKYO – Japan declared states of emergency for five nuclear reactors at two power plants after the units lost cooling ability in the aftermath of Friday's powerful earthquake. Thousands of residents were evacuated as workers struggled to get the reactors under control to prevent meltdowns.

LINK: Fox News

Mark Hibbs, a Berlin-based senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said that a nuclear meltdown and subsequent Chernobyl type event is a very real possibility.

"They have 24 hours or so to avoid a core meltdown, he says. But if one occurs, two scenarios could follow: The good outcome would mirror what happened at Three Mile Island, while the bad one could involve what he called a “Chernobyl scenario, where the damage to the reactor was such that the integrity of the structures were damaged.

“There was an explosion and other things happened in there, that opened up the reactor so the inventory of radioactive material . . . went into the atmosphere and generated this deadly plume that we know happened in Chernobyl."
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 am

Associated Press
March 11th, 2011

SENDAI, Japan – Japan launched a massive military rescue operation Saturday after a giant, quake-fed tsunami killed hundreds of people and turned the northeastern coast into a swampy wasteland, while authorities braced for a possible meltdown at a nuclear reactor.

??!!
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Remember the illuminati card game that predicted 911?

Well, lookie here:

This is from The Conspiracy Zone which has a nice little piece on HAARP.

========

The scary thing is, the illuminati card game has cards that predicted events like we saw in Japan as well:

You can see here that the illuminati will create earthquakes. As we have seen, they have the technology to do it and Steven Jackson telegraphed this back in 1995.

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? ICG_Earthquake_Projector

The resulting earthquake will set off immense tidal waves just like we see in Japan. This was predicted as well.

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? ICG_Tidal_Wave

What’s next? I would suspect that eventually, the illuminati want to trigger the Super Volcano in Yellowstone National Park: — Is Yellowstone ready to blow? and if that happens, we’ll well be on the way to Armageddon.

========
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Doc
FEMA is holding a "drill" at The Yellowstone site this year.
they've asked for 4 million k-rations, tarps etc.....
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Or the new madrid fault line..

ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 am

zone wrote:Doc
FEMA is holding a "drill" at The Yellowstone site this year.
they've asked for 4 million k-rations, tarps etc.....

FEMA also holding drills in Madrid in May.

Good work ada. Nice to have another researcher on the team.

I've heard much chatter about the madrid fault line recently.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 am

Hold on I'm confused now...

The 'New Madrid Seismic Zone' is a term that's used to describe the area in the central U.S.

"The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has an initiative underway with the eight states of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ) in the central United States to develop catastrophic earthquake disaster response plans. The NMSZ states include Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi and Tennessee."

FEMA - MMSZ Ops

So....it has nothing to do with Spain then? scratch
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 am

National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011)

FACT SHEET

National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is scheduled for May 2011. The purpose of the exercise is to prepare and coordinate a multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national catastrophic event.

NLE 2011 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation’s overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

National Level Exercise 2011 - FEMA
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 am

Doc of cause i mean the us.
Where is the us bible belt located?
Why did they drilled so extensive in the gulf of mexico?
Remember the rig explosion..

ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 am

ada wrote:Doc of cause i mean the us.
Where is the us bible belt located?
Why did they drilled so extensive in the gulf of mexico?
Remember the rig explosion..

K...thanks ada. I never heard of the new madrid fault line before.

Anywayz, back to Japan...I'm now hearing that they were using a special plutonium fuel called MOX at the plants that exploded which is far far worse than regular uranium fuel. If there is a radiation leak...and the news reports are changing all the time..being very coy...then the fallout could be horrendous.

More info here:

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2011/03/fukushima-nuclear-power-plant.html
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 am

JAPAN is teetering on the brink of nuclear catastrophe amid fears a radioactive cloud could envelop Tokyo's 13million residents.

The Foreign Office warned Brits to avoid the capital as it was feared a SECOND nuclear reactor was heading for meltdown after Friday's devastating earthquake and tsunami.

And there were heightened concerns early today following a hydrogen blast 170 miles north of Tokyo at the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant.

The Sun Newspaper
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 am

This video has been popping up on a lot of blogs so I'm gonna post it here:

JAPAN 8.9 EARTHQUAKE - HAARP OR POLE SHIFT ??? - JAPAN THREATEND IN PAST - Benjamin Fulford

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 pm

the TALKING POINTS are indeed globalist (MARXIST) in content:

nuclear power must be stopped.
gobal warming caused the earthquake.

Doc...we need to compare the HAARP activity of the last 7 great earthquakes and see if they line up (Haiti was one i recall).
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Nuclear rods melting inside three Fukushima reactors, Japan admits

JAPAN’S NUCLEAR AUTHORITIES say they believe that three reactors at the stricken Fukushima nuclear power plant are now melting.

The country’s chief cabinet secretary, Yukio Edano, said that although staff at the nuclear facility – where two containment buildings have been destroyed by hydrogen explosions – were unable to check for certain, it was “highly likely” that the nuclear cores at reactors, 1 2 and 3 at Fukushima I nuclear station had begun to melt.

Reuters had earlier reported that the cooling mixture of seawater and boron in the number 2 reactor had totally evaporated, with the reactor’s nuclear rods therefore totally exposed for a significant period of time.

LINK: The Journal (Ireland)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Strangelove wrote:Nuclear rods melting inside three Fukushima reactors, Japan admits

JAPAN’S NUCLEAR AUTHORITIES say they believe that three reactors at the stricken Fukushima nuclear power plant are now melting.

The country’s chief cabinet secretary, Yukio Edano, said that although staff at the nuclear facility – where two containment buildings have been destroyed by hydrogen explosions – were unable to check for certain, it was “highly likely” that the nuclear cores at reactors, 1 2 and 3 at Fukushima I nuclear station had begun to melt.

Reuters had earlier reported that the cooling mixture of seawater and boron in the number 2 reactor had totally evaporated, with the reactor’s nuclear rods therefore totally exposed for a significant period of time.

LINK: The Journal (Ireland)

we're taking SEA KELP (iodine) and B17...about all we can do. (B17 is so good at killing cancer it's illegal in kanada)

canada's former nuclear commissioner (sacked for telling the truth in the past) has said she can't comment too much, a statement will be forthcoming soon from the TPTB, but she says this disaster is at least category 5 (global radiation)
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 am

Some good news?

There Will Be No Japanese Radiation Disaster - Here's Why

From - VATIC ALERT

"Ok, I know I am going to get hit over the head for this one, but too many things are happening that make me sit back, take another look and rethink all that has happened over the past week. So, come with me while I do this and see what aid you can give me in straightening out my vision. Thanks.......Besides this article, several other things happened that gave me pause, but I did not have enough to justify writing about it until this article by a highly qualified man who has been in touch with the nuke experts daily in Japan."

Full Article here - VATIC ALERT

~Sippett~

"Finally as of this morning our shadow government had not gone underground, and CHEMTRAILS WERE OUT AGAIN, so I began to wonder, "ARE THEY GOING TO USE THESE EXPLOSIONS IN JAPAN TO DUMP RADIOACTIVE WASTE, LIKE DU ON US?" It worked so well in killing our soldiers and giving them an early death. So with the "DEPOPULATION" agenda in place, this was a perfect storm for doing just that under cover of the blasts. They use others for cover all the time. They are Khazars and have used the Jews for centuries as cover for their inhuman acts."

------------------------------

Thats a new twist eh? Suspect
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 am

To check..
Any comments on this?

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Japan

Although
fewer than 1,000 of Japan’s 128 million residents are Jewish, millions
of books based on the Protocols have been sold there. In this edition,
antisemitic ideologue Ota Ryu claims that Jews dominate the Western
nations and that Japan must guard vigilantly against a Jewish takeover.
Published in Tokyo, 2004. ~ Credit: USHMM Collection

It was most amazing to discover the deep ties connecting Israel and
Japan. Here, according to the Encyclopaedia Judaica, is merely the more
modern history. This relationship goes back for at least a millenia and
sometime soon I will present what I can to you, dear Readers.Of
interest here, however, is the avowal of the Jews that The Protocols of
the Elders of Zion are a forgery, non existent, whatever. Whatever they
say, they insist this eerily accurate text, is denied despite the
evidence of its manifestation in the reality of most of the world. Yet
this poster, of the Japanese Publication of the Protocols comes from the
United States Holocaust Museum.

ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA

Jewish merchants since 1861 ~ immigration of Russian Jews since 1881 ~
anti-Semitism since 1922 from Russian expedition ~ Manchuria since 1931 ~
religious wave in Japan after the defeat since 1945

presented by Michael Palomino (2007)

JAPAN, ASIAN STATE.

For Jews Japan was practically an unknown land until the mid-19th
century. Jews may well have participated in the limited trade which
Europeans, particularly the Portuguese and Dutch, carried on during
Japan's so-called "Christian Century" (1542-1639), but their role was at
best minimal.

With the opening of the Japanese archipelago to international relations
after the arrival of Commodore Matthew C. Perry of the U.S. Navy in
1853, however, a small number of Jewish merchants settled down for
greater or lesser periods of time in the principal port cities of the
islands.

[Since 1861: Jewish merchants in Yokohama]

The first Jews to settle in Japan in modern times were Alexander Marks
and his brother who arrived in *Yokohama in 1861. Shortly thereafter
they were joined by Raphael Schoyer, an American businessman, who served
as president of the municipal council of the foreign settlement from
1865 to about 1867. He was also the publisher of the Japan Express, one
of the first foreign-language newspapers to appear in Japan.

By the end of the 1860s about 50 Jewish families, mainly from Poland but
also from England and the United States, made their homes in Yokohama.
Among their communal organizations were a cemetery and burial society
and, perhaps, a synagogue and school. Yokohama has ever since been one
of the main centers of Jewish settlement in Japan.

[1875: Scottish missionary McLeod states, all Japanese are of Jewish descent]

Among the foreigners in Japan in the 1870s was N. McLeod, an unusual
Scottish missionary. His "researches in Japan have satisfied him", a
local newspaper reported in 1875, "that the people of this country are
of Jewish family..." His notion that the Japanese people were
descendants of the "Ten Lost Tribes of Israel" was set forth in several
books; This nonsense has unfortunately been repeated occasionally by
Japanese "Judeophiles".

[1882-1887: OLD TESTAMENT IN JAPANESE PUBLISHED]

A more serious publishing venture concerning the Jews was undertaken in
the 1880s. After many years of planning an interdenominational committee
of Protestant missionaries and Japanese Christian converts prepared a
translation of the Old Testament. Completed between 1882 and 1887, this
translation was revised on several occasions in subsequent years.

[Since 1881: Russian Jews in Nagasaki]

In the late 19th century a Jewish settlement, founded mainly by Jews of Russian origin, grew up at *Nagasaki. (col. 1280)

The main well have decided to settle here because this city, in addition
to being a flourishing entrepôt [[free haven]], was long used by the
Russian Far Eastern fleet as a base for rest and recreation. Little is
known about this community, which subsequently declined, but evidence
that it maintained its own cemetery has been uncovered in the post-World
War II era. Nagasaki's place as a center of Jewish life in Japan was
gradually taken by the rising port of *Kobe.

[Since 1905 and 1917: Russian Jewish immigration to Japan as a flight
from revolutions ~ transit stay ~ since 1919: "several thousand"]

Jewish emigration to Japan mounted during the decade before the close of
World War I. The Russian Revolution of 1905 and particularly the
Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 compelled many Russian Jews to flee from
Russia. Many made their way to *Manchuria and *China, while others
continued on to Japan where they were assisted by their coreligionists.

Volunteer organizations, notably HIAS, played a major role in evacuating
these refugees to Japan. Though some settled down permanently in
*Tokyo, Yokohama, and Kobe, many others sooner or later found haven in
the United States and Latin America. For some years after World War I
the Jewish community in Japan did not number more than several thousand.

[Since 1923 approx.: Anti-Semitism brought by Japanese soldiers from Siberian expedition]

Despite the concentration of Jews in a few cities, they did not impinge
upon the consciousness of the Japanese people, who remained unaware of
the Jews as a distinct people and as the upholders of a distinct faith.

(Even educated Japanese long believed that the Jews were a Christian sect!)

Then during the 1920s the first signs of anti-Semitism began to emerge.
Its purveyors were mainly soldiers who had taken part in Japan's
Siberian Expedition (1918-22) and who had been infected by the tales of
hatred peddled by anti-Semitic White Russians.

(Considering what the Jewish Bolsheviks did to all Christians in Russia
during their massacre of the Romanovs and Communist takeover of the
country, “anti semitic and infected” are rather the wrong words to use.
The starvation of all country folk, the bloodthirsty massacres of every
White Christian Russian, rumoured to be about 70 million; this
“infection” would be understandable!)

These were the people who introduced the infamous Protocols of the
Learned *Elders of Zion into Japan; in the following 35 years additional
editions continued to be published. Still, Japanese anti-Semitism was
not widespread. Largely "intellectual" in character and reflecting the
growing fear of Bolshevism, with which Jews were identified, it caused
Jewish residents of Japan neither embarrassment nor inconvenience.

[Since 1931: Jewish emigration movement from Japanese Manchuria]

When Japan embarked upon a program of military expansion in Manchuria in
1931, the fortunes of thousands of Jews were directly and indirectly
affected. Though for a while the Jewish communities in Manchuria,
especially in *Harbin, were subjected to no special discriminatory
actions, in time many of the erstwhile refugees from Russia, finding
Japanese rule unpalatable, decided to emigrate elsewhere. Many
transferred their homes and business to *Tientsin, *Shanghai, and *Hong
Kong, while a few settled down in Japan.

[Since 1938 approx.: link with Nazi Germany - rise of anti-Semitic
literature in Japanese - indifferent government and population]

At the same time the development of closer relations with Nazi Germany
resulted in a tremendous expansion of anti-Semitic literature in Japan.
After 1937 many anti-Semitic works were translated into Japanese from
the German (col. 1281) and additional works were written de novo in
Japanese.

But, by and large, the Japanese government and people remained
indifferent to this inflammatory literature which circulated in limited
circles.

[1939-1941: Influx of European Jewish refugees to Japan and China ~ 1942-1945 ~ Japanese occupation of Shanghai]

A stream of Jewish refugees from Nazism poured into the Far East during
the early years of World War II. Many of them, coming by sea, found
temporary homes in the International Settlement at Shanghai. Others,
coming overland through Siberia from Eastern Europe, stayed a while in
Japan.

Perhaps the best known contingent of such refugees were the members of
the *Mir yeshivah [[religious Torah school of Mir]] in Lithuania who
arrived in Japan in 1941. Though they were not permitted to remain, the
Japanese government did not press them to leave until arrangements had
been made for their transit to Shanghai.

When shortly thereafter the International Settlement [[in Shanghai]] was
occupied by Japanese forces, about 50,000 Jews came under Japanese
military rule. Many of the refugees were placed in an internment camp
for the duration of the war. Strict as this military administration was,
it was a far cry from the Nazi-occupied areas of Europe.

After World War II.

[1945-1952: "US" occupation of Japan ~ high number of Jews in Japan]

During the American occupation of Japan (1945-52) the number of Jews in
the islands reached its highest figure, some officials of General
MacArthur's regime and many "G.I.s" being Jewish. When many of these
servicemen returned home after the termination of the occupation and the
Korean War (1950-53) the number of Jews in Japan dwindled. Organized
Jewish life in Japan during these years revolved mainly about the
activities sponsored by the Jewish chaplains of the American armed
forces.

[Religious wave in Japan after the defeat ~ Jewish studies in Japan]

The postwar disenchantment of the Japanese people with their traditional
faiths spurred a new interest in other religions and philosophies,
including Judaism. The study of Jewish history and culture, which drew
the attention of Prince Mikasa of the imperial family, increased as
never before.

The Japanese Association of Jewish Studies, scholarly in orientation,
undertook the publication of the journal Studies on Jewish Life and
Culture (Yudaya-Isuraeru Kenkyu). A prime mover in the promotion of
knowledge about Jewish matters was Masayuki *Kobayashi, professor of
history at Waseda University (Tokyo) and long a champion of Jewish
studies in Japan.

[Since 1952: conversions: Japanese women ~ emigration movement to the "USA" ~ some Japanese men]

Though for a while there was considerable speculation about the
conversion of Japanese to Judaism, in time it became apparent that this
development would not occur. The principal converts were Japanese women
who married American-Jewish servicemen; ultimately many of them moved to
the United States with their husbands. Among the few male converts to
Judaism the best known was Setsuzo *Kotsuji, descended from a family of
Shinto priests, whose quest for a faith had led him through Protestant
Christianity to Judaism. With his conversion, consummated in Jerusalem
in 1959, he took the name Abraham.

[1970: about 1,000 Jews in Japan]

By 1970 the size of the Jewish community in Japan had stabilized at
about 1,000, most of whom lived in Tokyo and Yokohama. Some of these
local Jews had found homes for themselves in the cities of Japan before
World War II; many others, however, were migrants from the United States
and Europe who had settled in the islands in the postwar era. Engaging
in the export-import trade, operating businesses, holding professional
positions, and serving as consultants, most seemed prepared to live out
their lives in Japan.

[H.K.]

RELATIONS WITH ISRAEL.

Relations between Israel and Japan have been consistently friendly. At
the beginning of 1952, the governments of Japan and Israel opened
negotiations on the establishment of diplomatic relations, and as the
(col. 1282) year progressed the exchange of legations was announced and
the Israel legation, headed by a minister, opened in Tokyo in December.

In 1955 the Japanese minister in Ankara presented his credentials as a
nonresident minister to Israel, and later the Japanese legation was
headed by a resident minister. In 1963 the legations were raised to the
level of embassies. In 1970 an agreement on mutual aid and the
formulation of legal documents was signed.

[Direct shipping line from Eilat to Japan ~ Japan delivers the ships]

The relations between the two countries lie basically in the areas of
trade and culture. Since the initiation of a regular shipping line from
Eilat, the scope of trade has steadily extended. From 1965, Israel's
exports to Japan rose from $16,000,000 to over $31,000,000, and imports
rose from $18,000,000 to over $41,000,000. Israel exports mainly
diamonds, phosphates, fertilizers, chemicals, and food products, and
imports mainly tankers and other ships. The development of commercial
ties does not stand in proportion to Japan's economic strength, however,
due to Japan's wariness of the Arab boycott.

In 1961 a delegation of Japanese anthropologists and geographers dug on
the slopes of Mt. Carmel near Haifa. At the University of Tokyo, a
number of Japanese students have studied biblical Hebrew and the
archeology of the Land of Israel; other have studied Hebrew in
approximately a dozen other university-level institutions.

[Since 1965: student and studies exchange programs between Israel and Japan ~ Japanese youth in kibbutzim]

Since 1965 Japanese studies have been part of the program of the Hebrew
University, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv University. Under the program of
annual educational grants, a number of Japanese research students have
studied Bible, Jewish musicology, and Jewish history in Israel and a
number of Israel students have studies in Japan. A Japanese art pavilion
was opened in Haifa.

The Kibbutz Society, founded in 1962 by N. Tezuka, numbers about 30,000
members and publishes the Kibbutz Monthly in Japanese. The moral and
social values of the kibbutz serve as a source of inspiration for the
members of the society, and every year three groups of Japanese
youngsters (with 50-70 in each group have spent time on kibbutzim in
Israel (about 550 people participated in these visits in 1965-70).

[Religious splinter groups in Japan with relations to Israel]

Many religious sects (most of them Protestant), related in some way to
the Holy Land and Jerusalem, exist in Japan. The largest of them, the
Tokyo Biblical Seminary, headed by Professor J. Tashima, claims 30,000
adherents. The Holy Jesus society, with 3,000 members, believes that a
second advent of Jesus will take place after the ingathering of the
exiles is completed. They study Hebrew and arrange annual pilgrimages to
Israel. Similar pilgrimages are arranged by the Association for the
Propagation of the Gospel, with 10,000 members.

The above three organizations met in 1968 for the purpose of joint activities on behalf of Jerusalem.

[SH.TU.]> (col. 1283)

-- C. Adler: Jacob H. Schiff: His Life and Letters, 2 vols. (1928)

-- I. Cohen: Journal of a Jewish Traveller (1925)

-- H. Dicker: Wanderers and Settlers in the Far East (1962)

-- A. Setsuzo: From Tokyo to Jerusalem (1964)

-- J. Kreppel: Juden und Judentum (1925)

-- H. Kublin, in: Congress Weekly, 12 (Oct. 22, 1956), 9-11

-- idem, in: Jewish Frontier, 25 (April 1958), 15-22

-- idem, in: Congress Bi-Weekly, 28 (Dec. 25, 1961), 13-15

-- A.J. Wolf, in: Commentary, 15 (April 1953), 352-6> (col. 1283-1284)

Posted by
Noor al Haqiqa
H/T SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITS

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/as/japan/EncJud_juden-in-Japan-ENGL.html

Posted by
poorrichard

at
4:29

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-03-14T21%3A59%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=1
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 am

Strangelove wrote:Some good news?

There Will Be No Japanese Radiation Disaster - Here's Why

From - VATIC ALERT

"Ok, I know I am going to get hit over the head for this one, but too many things are happening that make me sit back, take another look and rethink all that has happened over the past week. So, come with me while I do this and see what aid you can give me in straightening out my vision. Thanks.......Besides this article, several other things happened that gave me pause, but I did not have enough to justify writing about it until this article by a highly qualified man who has been in touch with the nuke experts daily in Japan."

~Sippett~

"Finally as of this morning our shadow government had not gone underground, and CHEMTRAILS WERE OUT AGAIN, so I began to wonder, "ARE THEY GOING TO USE THESE EXPLOSIONS IN JAPAN TO DUMP RADIOACTIVE WASTE, LIKE DU ON US?" It worked so well in killing our soldiers and giving them an early death. So with the "DEPOPULATION" agenda in place, this was a perfect storm for doing just that under cover of the blasts. They use others for cover all the time. They are Khazars and have used the Jews for centuries as cover for their inhuman acts."

------------------------------

Thats a new twist eh? Suspect

5. Then came the additional rememberance that the Iron Mountain report had the recommendation to use "ECODESTRUCTION" to force globalization, then the cap and trade tax came up again with the words "global warming" that supposedly caused the quake. Then I knew something was wrong, it didn't feel right.

https://christian-wilderness.forumvi.com/t105-iron-mountain
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:17 am

ada wrote:To check..
Any comments on this?

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Japan

Although
fewer than 1,000 of Japan’s 128 million residents are Jewish, millions
of books based on the Protocols have been sold there. In this edition,
antisemitic ideologue Ota Ryu claims that Jews dominate the Western
nations and that Japan must guard vigilantly against a Jewish takeover.
Published in Tokyo, 2004. ~ Credit: USHMM Collection

~SNIP~

I noticed that piece on one of the blogs and didn't really understand the significance of the Jewish history in Japan.

What do you think ada? Why did they publish that historical essay?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 am

Strangelove wrote:

I noticed that piece on one of the blogs and didn't really understand the significance of the Jewish history in Japan.

What do you think ada? Why did they publish that historical essay?

i understand that hiroshima an nagaski were Christian (catholic) cities, the first allowed as japan opened up to allow freedom of religion...more to come
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

The first question i have in mind for me.
Are the protocols genuine?

You could answer this if you recognize that reality might be already shaped this way.

[url=http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/as/japan/EncJud_juden-in-Japan-ENGL.html]According to this text if have to rethink this over.[/url]
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 am

NOAHIDE JAPAN

Chabad Japan
http://www.chabadjapan.org/sevennoahidelawse.htm

Noahidism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia... in the name of the states they represent, their support of the universal teachings of NoahideLaws. They represented Poland, Latvia, Mexico, Panama, Ghana, and Japan

Chabad Tokyo Japan

Jewish Community Center — Tokyo Japan

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Header4

http://chabadjapan.org/blog_e/

EDIT FROM ADMIN - I know this thread has been getting alot of views from non-members so I'd like to direct you to our thread on the Noahide Laws here:

The Noahide Laws

Every Christian needs to be aware of these despicably antichrist laws that call for the beheading of Christians. Please spread the word to family and neighbours and forums.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:20 pm

ada wrote:The first question i have in mind for me.
Are the protocols genuine?

That would make a terrific new thread ada.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:55 pm

I havn't read this massive peice yet but I'm just gonna bookmark it here for safe keeping:

DIMITRI KHALEZOV: CHERNOBYL and MANHATTAN

Comparing the 1986 Chernobyl “nuclear disaster” with the 2001 Manhattan thermo-nuclear catastrophe

LINK: CHERNOBYL and MANHATTAN - VETERANS TODAY
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Empty The Tsunami That Wasn’t

Post by ada Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Look at this astonishing parallel from last year... Shocked

Before our very eyes its incredible.
More and more i think that they are really turning the world upside down.

1. Thes. 2:14-20
14 For ye, brethren,
became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ
Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen,
even as they [have] of the Jews:
15 Who both killed
the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they
please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to
speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins
alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
17 But we, brethren,
being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart,
endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.
18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.
19 For what [is] our
hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence
of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
20 For ye are our glory and joy.
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm

http://www.rebuildchabadnz.com/
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? Empty Japanese in hell

Post by bblessedtoday Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Japan has only 1% believing in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior...maybe even less than that. Thousands died, most of them will never enter the Kingdom of God! I pray that the Christians going there to help will bring the gospel of Jesus Christ. Give a little prayer for that. If you have anyway to change that percentage, do something about it.

http://www.japan-101.com/culture/culture_religion_christianity.htm
bblessedtoday
bblessedtoday

http://bblessedtoday.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next