Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God is 1. God is 3. God is...10?

4 posters

Go down

God is 1. God is 3. God is...10? Empty God is 1. God is 3. God is...10?

Post by KingdomSeeker Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 am

Hello, Im ...well...Im absolutley nothing. However...God is AMAZING!!!!

Isaiah 11:2
" And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD."

Spirit of The Lord.
Spirit of Wisdom
Spirit of Understanding
Spirit of Counsel
Spirit of Might
Spirit of Knowledge
Spirit of The fear of the Lord

Thats Seven.

Zechariah 4:1-6
"And the angel who talked with me came again and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. And he said to me, “What do you see?” I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold, with a(ONE) bowl on the top of it, and seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it. And there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.” And I said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” I said, “No, my lord.” Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain. And he shall bring forward the top stone amid shouts of ‘Grace, grace to it!’”

Then in Verse 10 “These seven are the eyes of the Lord, which range through the whole earth.”

Revelation 1:4-5
"John to the seven churches that are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth.

Revelation 5: 6
"And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
The Seven Spirits of God, is the HOLY spirit, if you go back to Revelation 1:4-5 again, John says:
"Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and who is to come(God the Father), And from the Seven spirits who are before his throne(The Holy spirit/Lampstand with seven lamps) And from Jesus Christ.

Mark 10:15 (Jesus speaking)
"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."

Jesus said we Must Recieve the Kingdom of God like a little Child.

Matthew 6:33(Jesus speaking)
"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

Again, Jesus says We must Seek the Kingdom, and to receive the Kingdom as a child.

What exactly are we Seeking, and What(WHO) exactly Are we recieving?

John 1:13
"But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God."

Receiving Jesus, IS receiving the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom Of God IS Jesus Christ. Therefore The Kingdom Of God, IS God.

So its GOD The Father(1) The Son(1) The Holy Spirit(7) And The Kingdom(1) are all God. Thats 10.

3, Biblicaly, Stands for completion, Entirety. And 10, stands for perfection(10 comandments. Tithes were ten percent of all earnings, ten plauges, ten nations...etc)

So 3=10. God is Completion and Perfection. God is 10. YET ONE. Perfect unity. Shema israel, the Lord God is ONE, the Lord God is united as ONE. Inseperable. The spirit IS God. JESUS IS the Spirit. etc... Shocked

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

God is 1. God is 3. God is...10? Empty Re: God is 1. God is 3. God is...10?

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm

So whats the formulae for salvation again??

I just got one problem with yer calculations Robinson.

The Spirit of the Lord is not one of the '7 spirits'. There are 6 spirits that make up the spirit of the Lord.

Come back.

Last edited by Strangelove on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

God is 1. God is 3. God is...10? Empty amen

Post by vietrandy Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:21 pm

amen...

vietrandy

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 pm

vietrandy wrote:amen...

Yay! Randy's here.

Randy's my buddy. Very Happy
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah i was looking at that also after a while. Still though...why cant it be? Lets discuss this. If you may. This was new to me.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:38 am

KingdomSeeker wrote:Yeah i was looking at that also after a while. Still though...why cant it be? Lets discuss this. If you may. This was new to me.

Why can't what be? Whats the bottom line here again?

God is 10?

Heck, God can be ten if you want Rob....makes no bones to me. bounce
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 am

No i odnt want it. It somethign new i saw, wondered if anyone else did.

I figgured i would talk about it with other people. I guess this isnt the place. Thanks God bless you.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 am

Well, I'm the only one here at the moment and I dont get the message your trying to communicate.

Discuss it all you want mate....

It all sounds a bit mystically kabbalhic to me. Sorry.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 am

No, see Kabbalah is Extra biblical. Out side of the bible. It involves numerology, and all else.

Im using nothign but bible. Thats it. Forget about what i said about the numbers. But i DOnt leave the bible to come to this idea. I wondered if we can go through and look at it. But you dotn want to. Thats fine Smile

Look. I have no fellowship, and no one to discuss things i see in scripture. No body. Maybe thats How God wants it. Becasue it seems when i try to bring soemthign up...thats actually IN the bible....its shot down. Ok i understand that. Ill keep it to myself then. God bless.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 am

Chill out bro,

I dont know what the idea is that you wanna discuss.

If it's that receivng the kingdom means to receive Jesus then Amen to that.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 pm

KingdomSeeker wrote:No, see Kabbalah is Extra biblical. Out side of the bible. It involves numerology, and all else.

Im using nothign but bible. Thats it. Forget about what i said about the numbers. But i DOnt leave the bible to come to this idea. I wondered if we can go through and look at it. But you dotn want to. Thats fine Smile

Look. I have no fellowship, and no one to discuss things i see in scripture. No body. Maybe thats How God wants it. Becasue it seems when i try to bring soemthign up...thats actually IN the bible....its shot down. Ok i understand that. Ill keep it to myself then. God bless.

Rob...
we're a family here.
that's what this forum is for: post it all. as long as the thread is approriately titled as toxic if Kabbalah and in the right section, this stuff is important to reveal: i just warn you not to be looking in THE BIBLE for that stuff.

love zone.

Last edited by zone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 am

HAhaha!

Hi Zonzies.

I shouldnt be looking in the Bible for WHAT stuff? hahah

Ok lets go back to my original post, and lets see what the Scare was.

Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth.

RIGHT there it has FATHER(the one who is was and is to come) SEVEN SPIRITS. And JESUS CHRIST.

Thats Father son and holy spirit. The trinity. RIGHT in Revelation 1.

However, The Holy spirit is SEVEN spirits. Revelation says it. The holy spirit is seven. IF you use zechariah with that. The Holy lampstand(one spirit is seven) Just like ONE God is Three. So MAybe im wrong but there is MORE to The Godhead then JUST 3. NONE of this has anything to do with anythign but the scriptures that are written.

Forget about what i added about waht 10 means yadayada, i added that to my origional post anyway...my fault. I liek that I KNOW God lieks numbers...its just in no way shape or form in how MAN uses numbers.

ANYWAY aside from that....Again. maybe im warong, But revelation adn Zecahriah says the HOLY SPIRIT is seven....SO what is wrong with what i posted? THIS IS a Bible study. So lets study the bible. TO either prove wrong or right. I dont mind being proved wrong if its with scripture.

But dont get all scared and Say something, yet dont actually give me a reason for what you are saying.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 pm

KingdomSeeker wrote:HAhaha!

Hi Zonzies.

I shouldnt be looking in the Bible for WHAT stuff? hahah

Ok lets go back to my original post, and lets see what the Scare was.

RIGHT there it has FATHER(the one who is was and is to come) SEVEN SPIRITS. And JESUS CHRIST..

Thats Father son and holy spirit. The trinity. RIGHT in Revelation 1.

However, The Holy spirit is SEVEN spirits. Revelation says it. The holy spirit is seven. IF you use zechariah with that. The Holy lampstand(one spirit is seven) Just like ONE God is Three. So MAybe im wrong but there is MORE to The Godhead then JUST 3. NONE of this has anything to do with anythign but the scriptures that are written.

Hi Robbie.

But you've just assumed those "seven spirits" mean the Holy Spirit.

here's what the Lexicon says about that precise use of the word pneuma (spirit):

wind, spirit

Original Word: πνεῦμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: pneuma
Phonetic Spelling: (pnyoo'-mah)
Short Definition: wind, breath, spirit
Definition: wind, breath, spirit.

4151 pneúma – properly, spirit (Spirit), wind, or breath. The most frequent meaning (translation) of 4151 (pneúma) in the NT is "spirit" ("Spirit"). Only the context however determines which sense(s) is meant.

[Any of the above renderings (spirit-Spirit, wind, breath) of 4151 (pneúma) is always theoretically possible (spirit, Spirit, wind, breath). But when the attributive adjective ("holy") is used, it always refers to the Holy Spirit. "Spirit" ("spirit") is by far the most common translation (application) of 4151 (pneúma).

The Hebrew counterpart (rûach) has the same range of meaning as 4151 (pneúma), i.e. it likewise can refer to spirit/Spirit, wind, or breath.]

Further on in that chapter the Holy Spirit is mentioned, it is SPIRIT SINGULAR, as is always the case with the Holy Spirit.

Since revelation is nearly entirely a symbolic book (in terms of imagery and language), and since seven is used throughout, those seven spirits MIGHT refer to seven attributes of God, but would NOT be a further division of the GodHead.

i think it's more likely they are seven angels or spirit beings, as the passage goes on to be interpreted....notice the seven spirits are BEFORE his Throne, not ON IT.

Look at the entire passage in context: the numbers and symbols are interpreted:

Prologue

1The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servantsa the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servantb John, 2who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 3Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

Greeting to the Seven Churches

4John to the seven churches that are in Asia:

Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, 5and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood 6and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. 7Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wailc on account of him. Even so. Amen.

8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Vision of the Son of Man

9I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet 11saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

12Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. 14The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.

17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, 18and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades. 19Write therefore the things that you have seen, those that are and those that are to take place after this. 20As for the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands, the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

so, Jesus says:

the seven stars are the ANGELS of the seven churches.

the seven lampstands are the seven CHURCHES.

To the Church in Ephesus

1To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: ‘The words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks among the seven golden lampstands.

Notice for some reason, john is told to WRITE down what the Lord is saying, to write it TO the angel of the church.

yet we were just told the seven stars ARE the seven angels of the seven churches.

KingdomSeeker wrote:
However, The Holy spirit is SEVEN spirits. Revelation says it. The holy spirit is seven..

no, Revelation does NOT say the Holy Spirit IS seven spirits. we are not told those seven spirits ARE The Holy Spirit. those spirits are before the throne of the Lamb.

unless you can find other examples, it is possible, but i would like to see another example of the Holy Spirit being defined as seven spirits. there should be another witness.

in every other mention of the Holy Spirit, the divine article in the greek is attached, (i.e. in english THE)..so that we in english see Spirit capitalized. its is identifying the GodHead.

Look at a list of things The Lamb receives because he is worthy:

Revelation 5:12
In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"

there are 7 things.

KingdomSeeker wrote:
IF you use zechariah with that. The Holy lampstand(one spirit is seven) Just like ONE God is Three. So MAybe im wrong but there is MORE to The Godhead then JUST 3. NONE of this has anything to do with anythign but the scriptures that are written...

ok...zechariah.

this is again a man being shown a vision, the vision is real, but the symbols are used to signify something.

Zechariah 4:2
And he said to me, “What do you see?” I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it, and seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it.

3And there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.” 4And I said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” 5Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” I said, “No, my lord.” 6Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. 7Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain. And he shall bring forward the top stone amid shouts of ‘Grace, grace to it!’”

8Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 9“The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also complete it. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent me to you. 10For whoever has despised the day of small things shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.

These seven are the eyes of the Lord, which range through the whole earth.” 11Then I said to him, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?” 12And a second time I answered and said to him, “What are these two branches of the olive trees, which are beside the two golden pipes from which the golden oila is poured out?” 13He said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” I said, “No, my lord.” 14Then he said, “These are the two anointed onesb who stand by the Lord of the whole earth.”

now, the lampstand is a mennorah.

the mennorah works by having OIL poured into the stand and it flows through the mennorah to the sticks or stems BY GRAVITY FEED, and into the bowls on the sticks, where it is lit by a wick in each bowl.

but here it says:
Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit

the mennorah and the image is to show that what is going to come to pass will not be by might or force (by natural means) but by His Spirit.

its is the FLOWING, the FEEDING, or POURING IN of the golden oil that is the FOCUS. The Spirit.

far more likely is that THE GOLDEN OIL poured into the lamp is the Holy Spirit. the properties of the oil in the lamp symbolize the work of the Holy Spirit (flows to, is carried to the lamps - which in revelation are said to be churches - and brings LIGHT.

(Jesus is The Light of the World).

there are two olive trees that are included in this vision also: te context is important also, since it is discussing the restoration of god's Blessings...the renwing of the GOLDEN OIL.

here's an interesting commentary:

This gave to the prophet a general explanation of the meaning of the vision; for the angel had told him that the house (or kingdom) of God would be built and finished by the Spirit of Jehovah, and the church of the Lord would accomplish its mission, to shine brightly as a candlestick. But there is one point in the vision that is not yet quite clear to him, and he therefore asks for an explanation in Zechariah 4:11-14.

Zechariah 4:11. "And I answered and said to him, What are these two olive-trees on the right of the candlestick, and on the left? Zechariah 4:12. And I answered the second time, and said to him, What are the two branches (ears) of the olive-trees which are at the hand of the two golden spouts, which pour the gold out of themselves? Zechariah 4:13. And he spake to me thus: Knowest thou not what these are? and I said, No, my lord. Zechariah 4:14. Then said he, These are the two oil-children, which stand by the Lord of the whole earth." The meaning of the olive-trees on the right and left sides of the candlestick (‛al, over, because the olive-trees rose above the candlestick on the two sides) is not quite obvious to the prophet. He asks about this in Zechariah 4:11; at the same time, recognising the fact that their meaning is bound up with the two shibbălē hazzēthı̄m, he does not wait for an answer, but gives greater precision to his question, by asking the meaning of these two branches of the olive-trees. On שׁתּי the Masora observes, that the dagesh forte conjunct., which is generally found after the interrogative pronoun mâh, is wanting in the שׁ, and was probably omitted, simply because the שׁ has not a full vowel, but a sheva, whilst the ת which follows has also a dagesh.

These branches of the olive-trees were beyad, "at the hand of" (i.e., close by, as in Job 15:23) the two golden tsanterōth, which poured the gold from above into the gullâh of the candlestick. Tsanterōth (ἁπ. λεγ.) is supposed by Aben Ezra and others to stand for oil-presses; but there is no further ground for this than the conjecture that the olive-trees could only supply the candlestick with oil when the olives were pressed. The older translators render the word by spouts or "channels" (lxx μυξωτήρες, Vulg. rostra, Pesh. noses). It is probably related in meaning to tsinnōr, channel or waterfall, and to be derived from tsâmar, to rush: hence spouts into which the branches of the olive-trees emptied the oil of the olives, so that it poured with a rush out of them into the oil vessel.

The latter is obviously implied in the words hammerı̄qı̄m, etc., which empty out the gold from above themselves, i.e., the gold which comes to them from above. Hazzâbâbh, the gold which the tsanterōth empty out, is supposed by most commentators to signify the golden-coloured oil. Hofmann (Weiss. u. Erf. i.-344-5) and Kliefoth, on the contrary, understand by it real gold, which flowed out of the spouts into the candlestick, so that the latter was thereby perpetually renewed.

But as the candlestick is not now for the first time in process of formation, but is represented in the vision as perfectly finished, and as the gold comes from the branches of the olive-trees, it is impossible to think of anything else than the oil which shines like gold. Accordingly the oil (yitsâr, lit., shining) is called zâhâbh, as being, as it were, liquid gold. Hence arises the play upon words: the spouts are of gold, and they pour gold from above themselves into the candlestick (Hitzig and Koehler).

The angel having expressed his astonishment at the prophet's ignorance, as he does in Zechariah 4:5, gives this answer: These (the two bushes of the olive-tree, for which the olive-trees stood there) are the two benē yitshâr, sons of oil, i.e., endowed or supplied with oil (cf. Isaiah 5:1), which stand by the Lord of the whole earth, namely as His servants (on ‛âmad ‛al, denoting the standing posture of a servant, who rises above his master when seated, see 1 Kings 22:19, also Isaiah 6:2). The two children of oil cannot be the Jews and Gentiles (Cyril), or Israel and the Gentile world in their fruitful branches, i.e., their believing members (Kliefoth), because the candlestick is the symbol of the church of the Lord, consisting of the believers in Israel and also in the Gentile world.

This is just as clear as the distinction between the olive-trees and the candlestick, to which they conduct the oil. Others think of the prophets Haggai and Zechariah (J. D. Mich., Hofm., Baumg., etc.); but although there is no force in Koehler's objection, that in that case there would be a double order of prophets in Israel, since two prophets, both influenced by the Spirit of God, would not imply a double order of prophets, this explanation is decidedly precluded by the fact that two mortal men could not convey to the church for all ages the oil of the Spirit of God. The two sons of oil can only be the two media, anointed with oil, through whom the spiritual and gracious gifts of God were conveyed to the church of the Lord, namely, the existing representatives of the priesthood and the regal government, who were at that time Joshua the high priest and the prince Zerubbabel. These stand by the Lord of the whole earth, as the divinely appointed instruments through whom the Lord causes His Spirit to flow into His congregation. Israel had indeed possessed both these instruments from the time of its first adoption as the people of Jehovah, and both were consecrated to their office by anointing. So far the fact that the olive-trees stand by the side of the candlestick does not appear to indicate anything that the prophet could not have interpreted for himself; and hence the astonishment expressed in the question of the angel in Zechariah 4:13.

Moreover, the vision was not intended to represent an entirely new order of things, but simply to show the completion of that which was already contained and typified in the old covenant. The seven-armed candlestick was nothing new in itself. All that was new in the candlestick seen by Zechariah was the apparatus through which it was supplied with oil that it might give light, namely, the connection between the candlestick and the two olive-trees, whose branches bore olives like bunches of ears, to supply it abundantly with oil, which was conveyed to each of its seven lamps through seven pipes. The candlestick of the tabernacle had to be supplied every day with the necessary oil by the hands of the priests.

This oil the congregation had to present; and to this end the Lord had to bestow His blessing, that the fruits of the land might be made to prosper, so that the olive-tree should bear its olives, and yield a supply of oil. But this blessing was withdrawn from the nation when it fell away from its God (cf. Joel 1:10). If, then, the candlestick had two olive-trees by its side, yielding oil in such copious abundance, that every one of the seven lamps received its supply through seven pipes, it could never fail to have sufficient oil for a full and brilliant light. This was what was new in the visionary candlestick; and the meaning was this, that the Lord would in future bestow upon His congregation the organs of His Spirit, and maintain them in such direct connection with it, that it would be able to let its light shine with sevenfold brilliancy.

KingdomSeeker wrote:
ANYWAY aside from that....Again. maybe im warong, But revelation adn Zecahriah says the HOLY SPIRIT is seven....SO what is wrong with what i posted? THIS IS a Bible study. So lets study the bible. TO either prove wrong or right. I dont mind being proved wrong if its with scripture.

But dont get all scared and Say something, yet dont actually give me a reason for what you are saying.

There's NOTHING wrong with what you were saying.
it just wasn't clear to me what you were seeing.

and i'm not scared: i just expressed concern about delving too much into numerology. you know there's a difference between noticing that God uses numbers to express IDEAS, and attributing somepower or secret knowledge to numbers. that's all i meant.

it wouldn't be a concern AT ALL if we weren't discussing the GodHead (and i'm not concerned anyways).

love zone.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomSeeker Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Yeah, Scared was the wrong word to use, My appologies.

I understand being concerned. Thank you.

And Also: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! What you posted was exactly what i needed. I didnt want to be RIGHT. I wanted to see if what i was seeing was really what i was seeing. Im still not convinced one way or the other. But that was a GREAT help Zone. Gracias!

Its just, Well In Zechariah, it says that the seven spirits are the eyes of The LORD.

And then in Revelation It says the seven spirits are the Eyes of the Lamb.

Also in Zechariah, it says (3:9):
"For behold, on the stone that I have set before Joshua, on a single stone with seven eyes, I will engrave its inscription, declares the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day."

So the STONE(Cap stone, JESUS) has seven eyes. (this i think wether or not means that the seven eyes are the holy spirit, would be a good witnessing scriptures when talking to Jews...maybe just me.)

So, Who knows. Im not saying anything concrete. and im DEFINATELY not trying to be blashpemous. GOD knows.

But Either case. GOD(JESUS) has Seven "eyes" Seven "spirits" That watch over the world.

Proverbs 15:3
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good"

Jeremiah 16:17
"For my eyes are on all their ways. They are not hidden from me, nor is their iniquity concealed from my eyes."

2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war."

Hebrews 4:13
"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account."

Psalm 139:7
"Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence?"

Just searching the scriptures.

**(And numerology has NOT been done on this post. hahah. Just to make that clear. Numerology(Gematria) is taking a letter, and corisponding a Number to that letter, and adding up all the numbers of the letters, to create an End number. and then assosiating that Number, with other words and phrases that add up to that same number. Its Trying, through outside forces, to make speak what isnt speaking. its magic, its NOT from God. its adding to scripture. NOT at all what i was doing. )

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by vietrandy Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:45 am

Kingdom Seeker. Your fears of blasphemy, and dread of questioning for fear of retribution (Punishment that is considered to be morally right and fully deserved..) are unfounded. You want to know (the spirit knows) and understand (the mind understands) and your hunger / thirst to know Jesus and him crucified testifies to the fact the Holy Spirit spurs you on your quest. I have this scripture for you:
FOR THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH ABIDES IN YOU AND TEACHES YOU ALL TRUTH AND GUIDES YOU INTO ALL TRUTHS...
bY faith you have God's grace to impart the spirit of truth in you.. Amen.\\
God Bless you.

vietrandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum