home for good

View previous topic View next topic Go down

home for good

Post by zone on Tue May 17, 2011 5:30 pm

i quit that other forum:
absolute CHAOS and confusion.
and the time is too short.

Doc:

what are you doing now? finished Hoffman?

i'm going in full time to the geopolitcal:

zone.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: home for good

Post by Strangelove on Tue May 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Yup,,,,,finshed that book. Excellent stuff. Been totally immersed in it the last 4 or 5 days.

My next mission is to start on the next part of my youtoob series on the NL's. The freemasonry episode. Just seeing if theres anymore research I can do before I start it.

I know how you feel....its hard to talk to folks now on the forums. The brainwashing is so tight.

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by unclefester on Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm

zone wrote:i quit that other forum:
absolute CHAOS and confusion.
and the time is too short.
zone.

They weren't deserving of you Zone ....it's as simple as that. It was time to leave them to their own wiles. I rode the last horse out as well. Be assured of this much .....you planted MANY seeds of truth in that place. And for the most part, I'm certain many of them know it. I'm thankful for that forum. Without it, I would've never have met you. You are one special lady used greatly by our Father. There is no greater honor than that. I as well as all here, I'm certain, love you deeply.

Fester Smile
unclefester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed May 18, 2011 12:38 am

unclefester wrote:

They weren't deserving of you Zone ....it's as simple as that. It was time to leave them to their own wiles. I rode the last horse out as well. Be assured of this much .....you planted MANY seeds of truth in that place. And for the most part, I'm certain many of them know it. I'm thankful for that forum. Without it, I would've never have met you. You are one special lady used greatly by our Father. There is no greater honor than that. I as well as all here, I'm certain, love you deeply.

Fester Smile
thank you Fes.
doc and i have talked many times about how the days are so short, it really is a matter of continually moving at this point.
we just can't get bogged down.
i'm glad you're with us.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down