Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation

2 posters

Go down

False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation Empty False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation

Post by zone Thu May 19, 2011 2:51 pm

EXAMPLE

False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)
by Sandy Simpson, 10/1/04

There is so much false prophecy in the NAR that it I could do an entire web site devoted to that issue alone. If you want to see the daily parade of false prophecies emanating from the NAR, subscribe to the Elijah List. It means nothing to these false apostles and false prophets to say things in the name of the Lord that not only do not come to pass, but would never come to pass because they are unbiblical and ridiculous.
False prophesy can be judged either on the basis that it is a prediction made, claiming to be from the Lord, that does not come true, or that it is unbiblical to begin with, or both. The Bible is clear that we must admonish heretics, those who lay error alongside truth and falsely prophesy, and if they are unrepentant we are to reject them (Titus 3:10). We must never forget that lies do not come from the Holy Spirit, but from the sinful minds of men, from the spirit of this age, the spirit of the air, the evil one. Those who lie and say "Thus saith the Lord" are just as much false prophets today as their kind has been through history. False prophecies are not mistakes, they are lies.
Let's look at some of these lies from the National School of the Prophets conference in 2002.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/narfalseprophecies.html

~

IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY "PROPHETS" GIVING PROPHECIES ONLINE PLEASE POST HERE WITH LINK for access.

try to see if you can make the connection to which group they are coming from.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation Empty Re: False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation

Post by zone Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:54 am

i'm just shot.

this is such a problem.

i thought i would be posting highlights but what is there to say?

it's terrifying and utterly heartbreaking to see this taking place before my eyes and i am powerless to do anything about it.

the ones that are up to their necks in it seem to be:

1) blinded

and/or

2) in on it

it seems no matter how much information from how many reputable sources is provided; how many passages are carefully exegeted; how many examples of the rotten fruit in plain view are pointed to..NOTHING.

its hard to see how this can get any better.

WHY.......won't they JUST TAKE ONE HOUR out their lives to LOOK?

HOW.......can it be so hard to NOT recognize the same players over and over and over in this thing?

i'm just stumped.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation Empty Re: False Prophesies Of The New Apostolic Reformation

Post by zone Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:38 am

ya.

over on another forum we got a New Apostolic Restoration guy.

claims to be a prophet.

upholds the 5 fold ministry (foundational offices still in place).

i'm pretty sure now he's an agent: all the right things, said in the right ways:

same talking points continually

- the bible isn't the last word
- experiential stuff more spiritual
- etc etc.

eventually they come out with stuff like he recently said (paraphrasing): "if there's any godly nation on earth its israel".

i'm getting pretty familiar with the party-line....some folks are just dispensationally duped - but the agents are becoming more obvious: THEY GOTTA BE MASONS.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 am

Ya and remember they have the personality software that can manage hundreds of profiles at the same time. Theres not as many agents out there online as it seems.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Strangelove wrote:Ya and remember they have the personality software that can manage hundreds of profiles at the same time. Theres not as many agents out there online as it seems.

you know Doc. if i hadn't looked into that myself i wouldn't have believed it.

but i am completely convinced that at least 2 personalities i deal with are either actual flesh agents or personality software: the same bleating party line over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down