Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I are here :-)

5 posters

Go down

I are here :-) Empty I are here :-)

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 am

Invited by the one and only... zone.

I'd like some insight on becoming a Dispensationalist. Can anyone help? Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... aha... aha... ahem.

I do have some unconventional views, so be gentle. Yeah, right!

Anyway... I'm here and clicking around.

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

I are here :-) Empty Re: I are here :-)

Post by zone Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:03 am

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:Invited by the one and only... zone...

YAY! ya finally made it PPS!
lol!

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:
I'd like some insight on becoming a Dispensationalist. Can anyone help? Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... aha... aha... ahem..

I are here :-) Greensmilies-004
get in here with the dispo hordes!!! LOL!

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:
I do have some unconventional views, so be gentle. Yeah, right!

I are here :-) Scared0016

uh-oh.....yer not planning to start castin' devils out of us are ya?

glad ya made it bud.
zonest
(poisonally, i'd never belong to any club that would have me as memberI are here :-) Groucho)
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:40 am

zone wrote:

YAY! ya finally made it PPS!
lol!

I are here :-) Greensmilies-004
get in here with the dispo hordes!!! LOL!

I are here :-) Scared0016

uh-oh.....yer not planning to start castin' devils out of us are ya?

glad ya made it bud.
zonest
(poisonally, i'd never belong to any club that would have me as memberI are here :-) Groucho)

Easy there, Legion. No 5-finger Forehead-Dance for you. I'm not in the "Towel-Mood". (Get it?! TalMud... Hehehe.)

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:
Easy there, Legion. I are here :-) Emoticon-misc-005

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:

No 5-finger Forehead-Dance for you. I are here :-) Emoticon-char-011

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:

I'm not in the "Towel-Mood". I are here :-) Smiley-chores029 (Get it?! TalMud... Hehehe.)
HAHAHA!....Law # 7: PENALTY for 3 bad jokes in a row: I are here :-) Smiley-chores017
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:54 pm

zone wrote:

HAHAHA!....Law # 7: PENALTY for 3 bad jokes in a row: I are here :-) Smiley-chores017

No biggie. I'm going to be ruptured at the 12th coming of Christ, awaiting the 37th judgement following His 83rd coming. Skoal-Field said so, and I believe him. Besides, Margaret MacDonald spoke to me in a "divine" dream, which was confirmed by a fat man's chart on television. Basketball

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:32 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:
No biggie. I'm going to be ruptured at the 12th coming of Christ, awaiting the 37th judgement following His 83rd coming. Skoal-Field said so, and I believe him. Besides, Margaret MacDonald spoke to me in a "divine" dream, which was confirmed by a fat man's chart on television. Basketball

I are here :-) Thumbnail

Quite a number of other Christian pastors, like the late Baptist pastor Jerry Falwell, have much the same love for Israel and disdain for Israel’s enemies as Rev. Hagee.
These good people who bless Israel - that is, they bless Israel as well as they know how - are themselves blessed.

The Bible declares it - look at Genesis 12:3, 27:29, and other passages - explicitly. In fact, this is a basic principle of Torah - that G’d bless those who bless Israel and curses those who curse Israel. It’s one of the metaphysical constants of Creation. In secular terms, it’s one of the core principles of human history.

Rolling Eyes

OH THAT! THAT'S NOT ABOUT jeezuz AND abe.
THAT'S ABOUT ISHREAL.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:40 pm

zone wrote:

Quite a number of other Christian pastors, like the late Baptist pastor Jerry Falwell, have much the same love for Israel and disdain for Israel’s enemies as Rev. Hagee.
These good people who bless Israel - that is, they bless Israel as well as they know how - are themselves blessed.

The Bible declares it - look at Genesis 12:3, 27:29, and other passages - explicitly. In fact, this is a basic principle of Torah - that G’d bless those who bless Israel and curses those who curse Israel. It’s one of the metaphysical constants of Creation. In secular terms, it’s one of the core principles of human history.

Rolling Eyes

OH THAT! THAT'S NOT ABOUT jeezuz AND abe.
THAT'S ABOUT ISHREAL.
Okay, I cannot let that go.

Do not get mad at me. I’m not picking on you; I am only speaking in the clearest terms possible

Yes, the Bible says that Israel are God’s special group. There is a problem with your reading of that promise. You haven’t the foggiest idea what Israel is. You think it’s the State of Israel. It is not.

To get this right, one must know what a state is. “State” is a term in law: “The word 'corporations,' in its largest sense, has a more extensive meaning than people generally are aware of. Any body politic (sole or aggregate), whether its power be restricted or transcendant, is in this sense 'a corporation.' The King, accordingly, in England is called a corporation. 10 Co. 29b. So also, by a very respectable author (Sheppard, in his abridgement, 1 Vol. 431) is the Parliament itself. In this extensive sense, not only each State singly, but even the United States may without impropriety be termed 'corporations.' -- Chisholm v. Georgia, 2 U.S. 419 (1793)

So the State of Israel is a corporation. But do we now know what the State of Israel is? No, we don’t, because we don’t know what a corporation is.

The word “corporation” is etymologically sourced in the proto-Italic “korpos” meaning “body.”
To incorporate means to give a body or join to a body. When used to indicate the formation of a new corporation, “incorporate” is synonymous with “incarnate.” “Incarnate” is from the root carne, meaning flesh or meat. So when a new corporation is formed it is given a fleshly, material form.

But what exactly is being given a body? A platonic-formal object; a constellation of ideas; an intellectual construct; a set of rules agreed upon. In other words, a corporation doesn’t actually exist in the 3-D Newtonian universe, except as a stack of papers.

And whose body is this phantasm given? Any authorized representative of the corporation. The Corp. has no hands. It can do nothing. Only people can do things for it, in its name.

Anyone can found a new corporation and name it “PORK CHOPS AND APPLESAUCE” if they want. Many years ago, a corporation called the STATE OF ISRAEL was formed.

So now we know what the state is. An imaginary being that people agree to treat as real.

Now, regarding the biblical Tribe of Israel, What is a “tribe”?

From the Cambridge dictionary:
tribe
a group of people, often of related families, who live together, sharing the same language, culture, and history, especially those who do not live in towns or cities

So the biblical Tribe of Israel has less in common with the immaterial State of Israel than a jellyfish has in common with a redwood tree. They are not the same thing at all. Not even close.

But what about Israeli citizens? Aren’t they the descendants of Abraham? Well, yes, biologically, BUT SO ARE YOU.

Watch this: youtube dot com/watch?v=QeZFivl_DIs
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by CONSPICILLUM Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:56 pm

I don’t know where zone is these days, but I know zone from forum interaction years ago. Whatever you’ve perceived from her posts, she very much knows and understands that the “State of Israel” is not a modern boundaried piece of tangible dirt real estate over yonder.

Christ is Israel, and all who are hypostatically translated into Him by faith from all ages. The ancients believed upon His promised first coming and unto Him; the moderns believe upon Him and unto His second coming.

I think maybe you mistook zone’s sarcastic tone as being serious. Zone is the most adamant anti-Dispy I’ve ever met besides myself. Whether that includes an understanding of the legal/lawful meaning/s of the term corporation or not, I don’t know. But zone would never make a pro-Israel comment in any context you’ve inferred.

Just clarifying. I haven’t conversed with zone in, I think, 8 years or so.

CONSPICILLUM

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:44 pm

CONSPICILLUM wrote:I don’t know where zone is these days, but I know zone from forum interaction years ago. Whatever you’ve perceived from her posts, she very much knows and understands that the “State of Israel” is not a modern boundaried piece of tangible dirt real estate over yonder.

Christ is Israel, and all who are hypostatically translated into Him by faith from all ages. The ancients believed upon His promised first coming and unto Him; the moderns believe upon Him and unto His second coming.

I think maybe you mistook zone’s sarcastic tone as being serious. Zone is the most adamant anti-Dispy I’ve ever met besides myself. Whether that includes an understanding of the legal/lawful meaning/s of the term corporation or not, I don’t know. But zone would never make a pro-Israel comment in any context you’ve inferred.

Oh.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:07 pm

CONSPICILLUM wrote:I don’t know where zone is these days, but I know zone from forum interaction years ago. Whatever you’ve perceived from her posts, she very much knows and understands that the “State of Israel” is not a modern boundaried piece of tangible dirt real estate over yonder.

Lolz yeah...I was gonna say.

I speak to Zone now and again. She does respond to PM's on this site. She is pretty much retired from forums...holed up in a cabin somewhere in the freezing north.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum