Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT: Who Jezebel REALLY Is!

Go down

THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT: Who Jezebel REALLY Is! Empty THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT: Who Jezebel REALLY Is!

Post by KingdomSeeker Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 am

THE JEZEBEL SPIRIT: Who Jezebel REALLY Is! Deliverance ministries seemed to have recently coined the phrase "jezebel spirit" to depict a demon that infiltrates churches and its members in order to bring down the pastor. People with this alleged demon are said to manifest narcissitic personalities as dominating and controlling church leaders--- passive-aggressive types, very often female, but not always. Consequently, the term "Jezebel spirit" has been coined out of scriptural context from the Lord's words to the church at Thyatira: " I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman JEZEBEL, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrified to idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am He which searches the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one according to your works." (Rev.2:18-29) To fully understand WHO Jezebel is, it is first necessary to realize that the letters to the seven churches were symbolic of the entire age of the gentile church, which includes 2000 years of church history. It had to be symbolic. Are we to believe that angelic postal carriers actually delivered each of the Lord's 7 letters to the doorsteps of churches that literally "had no addresses" at that time? I don't think so. A study of church history points to the church at Thyatira as being the age when only the Catholic church was in existence, spanning several centuries.

So if the Catholic Church is the church at Thyatira, then "Jezebel," is none other than a fallen angel whom the occultists refer to as "Mother Mary." This being is not the Lord's actual mother Mary but a male devil who is masquarading as the Lord's mother not only among present day New Agers, but also within the Catholic Church. This hypothesis sheds light on the homosexual leanings that has infiltrated the Catholic priesthood. In fact, this entity is perhaps the fallen angel who oversees and rules the entire homosexuality and lesbian agenda worldwide. Since fallen angels are male in gender, any fallen angel that impersonates a female is itself "homosexual." Furthermore, "Mother Mary" within the Catholic Church is guilty of feeding the Lord's children with the wine and the bread of their communion services known as "mass", where those who partake of it believe that they are eating and drinking the ACTUAL body and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, making it understandable that the Lord would scorn as spiritual fornication, eating it and sacrificing what was meant to be "holy" communion to idols or "idolatry." So according to my reasoning, If the church at Thyatira is the Catholic Church, then Jesus was speaking to a fallen angel, an the imposter devil, known as "Mother Mary' whom He knicknamed "Jezebel."

Therefore, Jezebel is the imposter angel who calls himself "Mother Mary." Taken from my 4th book entitled "The Fake Jesus: Fallen Angels Among Us," "The body of the real Mary, Mother of God, is in the grave. At her death, like any other Christian, to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.... Yet there is "another Mary" who is not the Lord's mother." (pg 116) Within the charismatic church, there is an emphasis upon inner healing, an ascended master influence associated with this particular fallen angel. The "healing connection" is linkied to the fact that occultists believe that prior to her incarnation as "Mary," she served in the healing temples of Atlantis. Moreover, the apparitions of Mary that have appeared to people several times at Lordes and Fatima, and the many healing miracles attributed to her are no more than counterfeits of a male fallen angel in spiritual drag. Furthermore, when Jesus said "I will kill your children with death," He was speaking to "Jezebel," or "Mother Mary." My supposition is confirmed by what occultists have written is this fallen angel's responsibilities--"to oversee the imbalance of what is called mother-feminine energies, lunacy, madness and violence, in other words, Mother Mary is supposed to hinder earth's catastrophes and chaos. Anytime the Lord allows a major catastrophe to occur, He is mocking the fallen angel He nicknamed "Jezebel," a devilish imposter of the Lord's own beloved mother, Mary.

So to all deliverance workers, if you believe you are casting out a witchcraft spirit called "Jezebel," the demons are mocking you, so you need to stop spreading error.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down