Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norway shooter: false flag (?)

3 posters

Go down

Norway shooter: false flag (?) Empty Norway shooter: false flag (?)

Post by zone Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Man kills at least 91 in Norway shooting, bombing

Norway shooter: false flag (?) D0c3eb8ca18907492a4b337b5cec5193

OSLO (Reuters) - A suspected far-right gunman in police uniform killed at least 84 people in a ferocious attack on a youth summer camp of Norway's ruling Labour party, hours after a bomb killed seven in Oslo.
Witnesses said the gunman, identified by police as a 32-year-old Norwegian, moved across the small, wooded island of Utoeya in a lake northwest of Oslo on Friday, firing at young people who scattered in panic or tried to swim to safety.
Police detained the tall, blond suspect, named by local media as Anders Behring Breivik, and charged him for the killing spree and the bombing of government buildings in Oslo.
Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg, capturing the shock this normally quiet nation of 4.8 million is experiencing, said: "A paradise island has been transformed into a hell."
Deputy Police Chief Roger Andresen would not speculate on the motives for what was believed to be the deadliest attack by a lone gunman anywhere in modern times.

"He describes himself as a Christian, leaning toward right-wing Christianity, on his Facebook page," Andresen said.

Norwegian media say the Oslo bomb was made of fertilizer and that the suspect owned a company, Breivik Geofarm, which a supply firm said he had used to buy the material.
"These are goods that were delivered on May 4," Oddny Estenstad, a spokeswoman at farm supply chain Felleskjoepet Agri, told Reuters. "It was 6 tonnes of fertilizer, which is a small, normal order for a standard agricultural producer."
It was not clear if Breivik, a gun club member according to local media, had more than one weapon or whether he had stocked ammunition on Utoeya, where police found explosives.
Initial speculation after the Oslo blast had focused on Islamist militant groups, but it appears that only Breivik -- and perhaps unidentified associates -- was involved.
Home-grown right-wing militancy has generated occasional attacks elsewhere, notably in the United States, where Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with a truck bomb at a federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995.
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, among many world leaders, condemned the Norway attacks. "This tragedy strikes right at the heart of the soul of a peaceful people," she said.
Andresen, the deputy police chief, said the casualty toll could rise. "As of now we have 84 dead at Utoeya," he said. "In Oslo, with the explosion and the impact it had, we are not yet sure if that number is final. At Utoeya, the water is still being searched for more victims."
Police have not said how many people were wounded.
SCENES OF TERROR
Teenagers at the island camp, 30 km (20 miles) northwest of Oslo, fled screaming, many leaping into the water when the assailant began spraying them with gunfire, witnesses said.
"I just saw people jumping into the water, about 50 people swimming toward the shore. People were crying, shaking, they were terrified," said Anita Lien, 42, who lives by Tyrifjord lake, a few hundred meters (yards) from Utoeya.
"They were so young, between 14 and 19 years old."
Survivor Jorgen Benone said: "It was total chaos...I think several lost their lives as they tried to get over to the mainland.
"I saw people being shot. I tried to sit as quietly as possible. I was hiding behind some stones. I saw him once, just 20, 30 meters away from me. I thought 'I'm terrified for my life', I thought of all the people I love.
"I saw some boats but I wasn't sure if I could trust them. I didn't know who I could trust any more."
"We had all gathered in the main house to talk about what had happened in Oslo. Suddenly we heard shots. First we thought it was nonsense. Then everyone started running," one survivor, a 16-year-old called Hana, told Norway's Aftenposten.
"I saw a policeman stand there with earplugs. He said 'I'd like to gather everyone'. Then he ran in and started shooting at people. We ran down toward the beach and began to swim."
Hana said the gunman fired at people in the water.
Many hid in buildings or fled into the woods as shots echoed across the island hosting the annual camp for the youth wing of the Labour party, dominant in Norway since World War Two.
Stoltenberg said he knew many of the victims personally. "I know the young people and I know their parents," he said.
"And what hurts more is that this place where I have been every summer since 1979, and where I have experienced joy, commitment and security, has been hit by brutal violence -- a youth paradise has been transformed into a hell."
"What happened at Utoeya is a national tragedy," he said. "Not since World War Two has our country seen a greater crime."
Stoltenberg later flew by helicopter to a hotel in the town of Sundvollen where many survivors were taken for counseling and police interviews. Relatives converged on the hotel.
After Stoltenberg's arrival, police detained and handcuffed a man outside the hotel. The man told reporters he had been stopped because he had a knife in his pocket.
Breivik's Facebook page appeared to have been blocked by late Friday. Earlier, it had listed interests including bodybuilding, conservative politics and freemasonry.
TWITTER MESSAGE
Norwegian media said he had set up a Twitter account a few days ago and posted a single message on July 17 saying: "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100,000 who have only interests."
About 10 policemen were outside the address registered to his name in a four-storey red brick building in west Oslo.
The Norwegian daily Verdens Gang quoted a friend as saying he became a right-wing extremist in his late 20s. It said he expressed strong nationalistic views in online debates and had been a strong opponent of multi-cultural ism.
Oslo was quiet but tense after Friday's mid-afternoon bombing which broke the windows of the prime minister's building and damaged the finance and oil ministry buildings.
The district attacked is the heart of power in Norway. But security is not tight in a country unused to such violence and better known for awarding the Nobel Peace Prize and mediating in conflicts, including the Middle East and Sri Lanka.
A Utoeya survivor said she was still in shock. "I cannot squeeze out one tear. I cannot believe it," wrote 23-year-old student Khamshajiny Gunaratnam on her blog.
She said participants in the summer camp were just digesting news of the Oslo bombing when they heard shooting.
"'Who the hell is that joker?' we thought. Who would have thought that it actually wasn't a joke?"
Terrified, Gunaratnam hid in toilets in the main building and then fled to the shore. "We fell and stumbled through a lot of bushes and large rocks. I got many scratches."
When the shooting came closer, she jumped into the cold water and was eventually picked up by a rescue boat.
"Even when we had reached the boat, I could not relax...He could still hit us with his machinegun!" Gunaratnam wrote. I did not feel safe. Not at all."
Eskil Pedersen, leader of the Labour Party youth group, responded defiantly to the massacre. "We will not give up in the struggle for what we believe in -- we will come back to Utoeya."
He said former Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland had been on Utoeya earlier on Friday but left by boat before the attack.
(Additional reporting by Gwladys Fouche, Victoria Klesty, Henrik Stoelen and Ole Petter Skonnord in Oslo, William Maclean in London and Patrick Lannin in Stockholm; Writing by Alistair Lyon; editing by David Stamp)

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-kills-least-91-norway-shooting-bombing-112925703.html

~

well folks....this is what it's really all been about.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Norway shooter: false flag (?) Empty Re: Norway shooter: false flag (?)

Post by zone Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Was Norway Killer Anders Behring Breivik a Freemason?

Infowars
Saturday, July 23, 2011

FLASHBACK: Dunblane killer Thomas Hamilton was also a Freemason, police investigated claims of a “Masonic conspiracy”.
PDF of Breivik’s Facebook Page
There is a pdf of Breivik’s Facebook page hosted on Solid Principals Blog. (I’ll host a local copy here as well.) Facebook was the source of the image on Daily Mail. Here is how how it appeared on Facebook.

Norway shooter: false flag (?) 230711breivik
Some people are claiming this is a photoshop, but if it is then it must have been done by Breivik himself, because it was posted on his original Facebook and is now being used by mainstream newspapers like the Daily Mail.
Breivik also included Freemasons on his list of interests. According to this link, Breivik was with the Saint Johannes lodge in Oslo from at least 2008 onwards.

http://www.infowars.com/norway-killer-anders-behring-breivik-was-a-freemason/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Sky News Pundit Blames Massacre on People Who Believe in “New World Order”

Infowars
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Via email……
Hi Paul…
This evening at the 19:00 bulletin on sky news there was a guy speaking about the possible long list of suspects for the bombing. He mentioned the usual Al-Qaeda, home grown terrorists and Libya etc.
But right at the end he said “that there is also people, (crackpots he called us) that believe that the banking system is being run by a Jewish cabal and they also believe that the UN are trying to set up a new world order” he said these people would be along the lines of Timothy McVeigh…
I have being trawling the web, you tube, and sky news for this video… i can not find it anywhere.. surly some one has this footage recorded on a sky box..
I think we need to find this… if I find it I will pass it on asap..and if you do please pass on also.
All the best..
Jason
Sovereign Independent
http://www.infowars.com/sky-news-pundit-blames-massacre-on-people-who-believe-in-new-world-order/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Oslo Police Conducted Bombing Exercise Days Before Terrorist Blast

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
July 22, 2011
In yet another example of how almost every major terror event is accompanied by a security drill focused around the same scenario, Oslo police were conducting a bombing exercise at a location near the Oslo Opera House just 48 hours before a terrorist blast hit a government building in the Norwegian capital.

http://www.infowars.com/oslo-police-conducted-bombing-exercise-days-before-terrorist-blast/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Norway shooter: false flag (?) Empty from 2009: MIAC report - enter Norway shooter

Post by zone Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
March 11, 2009
Alex Jones has received a secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movement” and dated February 20, 2009. A footer on the document indicates it is “unclassified” but “law enforcement sensitive,” in other words not for public consumption. A copy of the report was sent to Jones by an anonymous Missouri police officer.
Norway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0017-smallNorway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0018-small
Norway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0019-smallNorway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0020-small
Norway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0021-smallNorway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0022-small
Norway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0023-smallNorway shooter: false flag (?) Scan0024-small
Click on above thumbnails to see larger images.
The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.
“Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) provides a public safety partnership consisting of local, state and federal agencies, as well as the public sector and private entities that will collect, evaluate, analyze, and disseminate information and intelligence to the agencies tasked with Homeland Security responsibilities in a timely, effective, and secure manner,” explains the MIAC website. “MIAC is the mechanism to collect incident reports of suspicious activities to be evaluated and analyzed in an effort to identify potential trends or patterns of terrorist or criminal operations within the state of Missouri. MIAC will also function as a vehicle for two-way communication between federal, state and local law enforcement community within our region.”
MIAC is part of the federal “fusion” effort now underway around the country. “As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country. The Department has deployed 31 officers as of December 2008 and plans to have 70 professionals deployed by the end of 2009. The Department has provided more than $254 million from FY 2004-2007 to state and local governments to support the centers,” explains the Department of Homeland Security on its website. Missouri is mentioned as a participant in this federal “intelligence” effort.
Last month, the ACLU issued a news release highlighting the activity of a fusion center in Texas as the “latest example of inappropriate police intelligence operations targeting political, religious and social activists for investigation,” in particular “Muslim civil rights organizations and anti-war protest groups.”
The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order. The MIAC document is a classic guilt by association effort designed to demonize legitimate political activity that stands in opposition to the New World Order and its newly enshrined front man, Barack Obama.
In September of 2008, Missouri sheriffs and prosecutors organized truth squads to intimidate people opposed to Obama and threatened to arrest and prosecute anybody who ran “misleading television ads.” Missouri governor Matt Blunt eventually denounced the use of “police state tactics” on the part of the Obama-Biden campaign.
MIAC claims members of a “rightwing” militia movement organized in the 1990s — generally in response to the Oklahoma City bombing and the events at Waco — “continuously exploit world events in order to increase participation in their movements. Due to the current economical and political situation, a lush environment for militia activity has been created” and supposedly exploited by “constitutionalists” and “white supremacists,” the latter an oft-employed canard used to demonize activists as dangerous and potentially violent lunatics.
MIAC notes many of the political issues cited by the so-called patriot movement — the Ammunition Accountability Act, the impending economic collapse of the government, the possibility of a constitutional convention, the North American Union, Obama’s “Universal Service Program,” and the implementation of RFID, issues that are not limited to the patriot movement but are shared by a wide array of political activists.
The MIAC document includes a map of the North American Union not dissimilar from one released by NASCO, the North America SuperCorridor Coalition (see the NASCO map here).
The MIAC report is similar to one created by the Phoenix Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Joint Terrorism Task Force during the Clinton administration (see page one and page two of the document). The FBI document explicitly designates “defenders” of the Constitution as “right-wing extremists.” The MIAC report expands significantly on the earlier document.
[efoods]In order to artificially heighten the perceived threat threshold, MIAC rolls in Christian Identity, white nationalism, “militant” anti-abortion activists, opposition to illegal immigration, and income tax resistance. MIAC deceptively blurs the lines between these disparate political ideologies and underscores the possibility for violence in a summary of the organizational structure of the militia movement and a section describing how members strive to train in “combat readiness.”
The MIAC effort to characterize Libertarians and Constitutionalists as racists is reminiscent of an attempt by the corporate media in early 2008 to portray Ron Paul as a racist by attempting to link him to a series of vaguely racist newsletters produced in the 1980s. Paul did not exercise editorial control over the newsletters and went so far as to apologize for them, but this did not prevent the corporate media from characterizing him as a racist.
According to MIAC, opposition to world government, NAFTA, federalization of the states, and restrictive gun laws are a threat to the police. “The militia subscribes to an anti-government and NWO mindset, which creates a threat to law enforcement officers. They view the military, National Guard, and law enforcement as a force that will confiscate their firearms and place them in FEMA concentration camps,” the document claims in a section entitled “You are the Enemy.”
In regard to supposed militia movement literature and media, the MIAC report mentions Aaron Russo’s America: Freedom to Fascism and William Luther Pierce’s The Turner Diaries — the latter was penned by the former leader of the white nationalist organization National Alliance and the former by a Libertarian filmmaker. In order to underscore the absurdity of the MIAC attempt to link Pierce’s novel and Russo’s anti-tax documentary, it should be noted that the late Aaron Russo was Jewish and The Turner Dairies posits a Zionist government in America (or ZOG, the Zionist Occupation Government) run by Jews.
The award-winning film Zeitgeist, featuring Alex Jones, is also mentioned as terrorist material.
The MIAC report is particularly pernicious because it indoctrinates Missouri law enforcement in the belief that people who oppose confiscatory taxation, believe in the well-documented existence of a New World Order and world government (a Google search of this phrase will pull up numerous references made by scores of establishment political leaders), and are opposed to the obvious expansion of the federal government at the expense of the states as violent extremists who are gunning for the police. It specifically targets supporters of mainstream political candidates and encourages police officers to consider them dangerous terrorists.
MIAC is attempting to radicalize the police against political activity guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If Missouri police indoctrinated by MIAC propaganda overreact to political activists and supporters of Ron Paul in their state and injure or kill people involved in entirely legal and legitimate political activity, MIAC, the governor of Missouri (his name appears on the MIAC document), and the DHS and federal government should be held directly responsible and prosecuted the fullest extent of the law

http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 pm

this trash is right out of the KGB playbook.

get all the suckers to hate on one victim after a false flag (arabs, 9-11).

get them to assent to torture and patriots acts and killing and stazi and police state....then turn it all on them..

WELCOME TO THE PLANET.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:57 pm

GO TO SITE TO SEE SHOCKING VIDEO

DHS Video Characterizes White Americans as Most Likely Terrorists

Big Sis fear campaign continues, but Americans are just as likely to be killed by peanut allergies than they are in terrorist attacks
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Thursday, July 21, 2011

UPDATE: DHS Denies “Racial Overtones” In ‘White Middle Class Terrorists’ Video
A new promotional video released by the Department of Homeland Security characterizes white middle class Americans as the most likely terrorists, as Big Sis continues its relentless drive to cement the myth that mad bombers are hiding around every corner, when in reality Americans are just as likely to be killed by lightning strikes or peanut allergies.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-video-characterizes-white-americans-as-most-likely-terrorists/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 am

Anders Behring Breivik, the 32-year-old man behind the Norwegian massacre that left at least 92 people dead on Friday, claimed Malta was among the countries “he had the privilege to experience”.

Included in his list of 24 countries, mainly northern European states, are a few “exotic” destinations such as Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Liberia, China, Mexico, Cyprus and Malta.

It is unclear, however, whether Mr Breivik, described as a far right, Christian fundamentalist, visited Malta as part of his fascination with the knights.

In a 12-minute YouTube video, “Knights Templar 2083”, which was posted along with a 1,500-page manifesto six hours before the massacre, Mr Breivik recycles the iconography of the crusades into a vision of the future that sees Christians having to fight Muslims once again.

He now faces charges related to the killing of at least 85 young people attending a summer camp organised by the ruling Labour party on Utoeya island and the simultaneous bombing of the government quarter in downtown Oslo which left another seven people dead.

The YouTube video is a rant on the rise of cultural Marxism and Islamic colonisation.

The video includes quotes by Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and the Norwegian based “Jihadi ideologue” Mullah Krekar, while another shot depicts a bloody profile of a fair-haired girl, captioned: “Has your daughter, sister or girlfriend experienced cultural enrichment by the local Muslim community yet?”

In section three, Hope, a clip reads “Onward, Christian Soldiers! Because in only 14 years, by 2025, a majority of our Western European capitals will be Muslim cities, just as Marseille became majority Muslim in 2010! And in only 39 years, by 2050, this will be the fate of our countries as well! Unless we manage to defeat the ruling Multiculturalist Alliance!”

The video ends with images of knights during battle and a photo of Mr Behring Breivik himself in military uniform decorated with badges of merit including one that looks like a Maltese cross.

On the local far right site vivamalta.org, the Norwegian massacre attracted a lot of criticism.

The group’s leader, Norman Lowell, dismissed the gunman as a “poor patsy Jew lover. He is Zionistically, fanatically anti-Muslim”. He said the whole manifesto was “nauseatingly pro-Israel”.

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110725/local/Norwegian-killer-visited-Malta-fascinated-by-Knights-Templar.377121
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 am

From Mike Rivero (whatreallyhappened.com)

Motive for a false-flag terror attack in Norway.

Here is what I think went down.

1. Israel decides the best way to halt Norway's leading of Europe away from Zionist domination is to stage a terror attack to be blamed on Muslims, in order to put public pressure on the government of Norway to abandon BDS and support for Palestine. Why Israel would think anyone will believe Muslims would attack nations that support them betrays Israel's presumption that non-tribe people are really stupid, but that is the subject for another article.

2. Israel's agents in Norway locate a patsy, Anders Behring Breivik, through the documents.no website, run by a heavy pro-Zionist Jew and probable Sayan. Breivik has been brainwashed over most of his adult life by the constant Muslim-bashing from the Zionist controlled media. His membership in the Freemasons allows him to see himself as the spiritual and political descendant of the Knights Templars.

3. Because of his pro-homosexual views, which contracts with his otherwise fundamentalist Christian values, I suspect Anders Behring Breivik is himself gay and deeply conflicted by it. This is a man trying to build a new identity for himself that he can feel good about, and is hence an ideal candidate for recruitment by Israel's clandestine services.

4. Anders Behring Breivik was dressed as a police officer on the ferry over to the island where he planned to murder the children of Norway's political leaders whom Anders Behring Breivik was convinced were not strict enough on Muslims. Given that there are normally no police on that island, the uniform was Breivik's planned means of escape. He stood out on the way to the island but clearly hoped he would blend in with the crowd of policemen sure to arrive after the shooting started. His handler, the second suspect who was arrested yesterday, may have planned as a fallback to shoot Breivik, knowing that it would be several days before the fact that he was not a real police officer to be made public, during which time the mdeia would pound "Musloms", "Muslims", "Muslims" into the ears of the Norwegians (and the world) as we saw them start to do until Breivik's arrest and identification as a Christian-Zionist.

5. So, it looks like this plan flopped. Brievik was never intended to be taken alive. Either he escaped wearing his police uniform or was shot dead by the dark-haired suspect, with the uniform obfuscating his true role in the disaster to give the media time to sell the planned anti-Muslim message to the people of Norway. The plotters screwed up (which together with shooting the wrong guy in Iran means the Mossad is having a really bad week).

Anyway, that is what this whole affair is starting to look like to me.

ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Sounds very plausable.

Any more info on the second man arrested?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 pm

bah.

that guy'll go free (even if we get told he hung himself in jail)....and he'll be the next shooter somewhere else.

i'm so sick of TPTB. they get off on this stuff.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Some good points can be found here.
http://thirteenthmonkey.blogspot.com/

According to the report, in an English document he published on the Internet before the massacre, Breivik called himself a strong supporter of Zionism, praised Theodor Herzl the founder of Zionism, and attacked the European political establishment because he saw it as being anti-Israel.

ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

just imagine what they have planned for the US.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Norway Terror Attacks a False Flag? (Sounds like Israel again, 9-11 ring a bell?)

~SNIPPETT~

As noted, world press and media of the Anglo-American school have immediately battened onto Breivik as an archetypal lone assassin cast in the mold of Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, and so many others. The problem for the terror mythographs is that , in most of these cases, there is credible to overwhelming evidence that these figures could not have acted alone. Among more recent loan assassins, Breivik could be compared to Major Nidal Hasan of Fort Hood, Texas, whose shooting spree dates back to November 2009. Hasan is accused of having killed seven people. At the time, it was considered remarkable that Hasan had managed to kill so many armed soldiers on the military base. But early reports suggested that there were one or two other shooters in addition to Hasan. As usually happens, these extra shooters were soon expunged from the hegemonic media narrative.

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/07/norway-terror-attacks-false-flag-sounds.html
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Norway shooter: false flag (?) Julian-Assange-009

Julian Assange

Norway shooter: false flag (?) Anders-Behrin-Breivik-007

Anders Breivek
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:48 pm

wow doc.

i have read that they've been breeding these guys.

real manchurians. tarpley covered it extensively, and celente.

He has been linked with the religious cult, The Family, headed by the equally weird Anne Hamilton Byrne. His step-father is said by Assange to be a member of the cult. Strangely, Assange has the perfect appearance for membership himself. Hamilton Byrne "collected" children, dyed their hair blonde and gave them an appearance uncannily similar to that of Assange.

Norway shooter: false flag (?) Poderesunidos-anne-hamilton-byrne_01a
Hamilton-Byrne children

In an interview with New Yorker reporter Raffi Khatchadourian Assange said he and his mother and half brother lived on the run from his stepfather. He claims The Family's motto was "“Unseen, Unknown, and Unheard”- a motto he appears to have adopted for himself.

But is the story true? Was his stepfather a member of The Family or is Assange himself strangely obsessed with Hamilton Byrne and The Family, otherwise known as The Great White Brotherhood.

One thing I'd bet on is that Assange's Nordic looking hair colour is not natural and that his resemblence to the Hamilton Byrne children is not accidental.

At this time I favour the explanation that Assange is obsessed by Hamilton Byrne and her activities. But that could change.

Hamilton Byrne and her crew predict a war in which few people survive. Could Assange be trying to bring it on? We simply don't know what his motivation is

http://maguidhir.blogspot.com/2010/12/mysterious-mr-assange.html
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Hillary Clinton is connected to "The Family".
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:01 pm

It just gets weirder. Norway shooter: false flag (?) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRORJv7uMsRHGC-tTpCOMoKf9Z80O8hA5y9WDxmNUeJMbZtsaWhur_j82Y
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Anders Behring Breivik: a Judeo-Masonic Terrorist

by Michael Hoffman

In the aftermath of crimes perpetrated by the Cryptocracy's "lone nuts," the controlled media seek to muddy the waters with competing theories, motives, background, ideologies and affiliations acribed to the shooter. In the case of Lee Harvey Oswald he has been presented as pro-Castro and anti-Castro; a CIA agent and a Soviet agent; a pawn of the Mafia and a stooge of the FBI. The JFK assassination itself has been presented as a military coup, a mafia hit, a CIA hit, a right wing hit, a left-wing hit etc. The same game has been played with the source of the cancer pandemic in the United States. It is exacerbated by drinking coffee; on the other hand, coffee prevents cancer; cancer is caused by junk food; on the other hand studies show there is no link between junk food and cancer. The point of all of this deliberately seeded confusion is to discourage us from seeking the real causes of cancer and the actual perpetrators of conspiracy. The end result of this misdirection is that the people tend to beieve that "everything causes cancer;" therefore they continue with their status quo lifestyle. The assassination of John F. Kennedy has been so muddied that there is the tendency to think, "everyone killed Kennedy." Of course if everyone did it, then no one did; at least no one we can trace or indict or bring to justice.

Full Story here: Hoffman

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:34 pm

LOVE YOU BROTHER MICHAEL
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down