sick of it

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sick of it

Post by zone on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 pm

i'm just revolted by the number of people who say they are christians who don't know the difference between Jesus and satan.

tired of it.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by ada on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Dear zone. I know what you mean.Its so sad and sickening.
You have to be patience a long time if you finally find a buddy
who is in line with Jesus and truly want to defend Jesus instead
of an earthly kingdom and their goals.They are blind to the waged
wars,the killing of innocent civilians,the media lies and programming.
In fact they seem to have no compassion no conscience no discernment for what is unrighteousness even to dissent christian brothers and sisters when it comes to defend christian zionism. In short words we are not compatible.But hey my dear why did you expect something else?Its true we do not fit in this world because we love Jesus who is one with the Father and the Holy Spirit.
avatar
ada

Posts : 291
Age : 52
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Strangelove on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:37 pm

zone wrote:i'm just revolted by the number of people who say they are christians who don't know the difference between Jesus and satan.

tired of it.

I guess thats satans job...to make himself look like Jesus. Twisted Evil

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by unclefester on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:25 am

zone wrote:i'm just revolted by the number of people who say they are christians who don't know the difference between Jesus and satan.

tired of it.

Agreed. And just as troubling and ANNOYING is the political correctness standard one must adhere to if we are to be considered "walking in the Spirit" of God's love. We must be tolerant and understanding of those that advocate casting the demons out of your refrigerator and microwaves. And every new charismatic/pentecostal/AoG convert (sorry folks.....it is what it is) is the latest greatest "prophet of God". Normally in their twenties and have yet to buy their own toothpaste. Yet there they are telling the world what "it must do". I don't know Zone.......the more one see's the pathetic ridiculousness of the human condition, the more one has to marvel at the limitless patience and love of God. So what happens shortly after "conversion" with some of these "prophets" ? They parade the gospel of perfectionism and saddle a burden upon the weak that they themselves could never carry......and are oblivious to the reality that they're doing it. If that isn't blind pride, then it simply doesn't exist. Some days I feel like doing what that monkey did with that AK47........lol
avatar
unclefester

Posts : 92
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

unclefester wrote:

Agreed. And just as troubling and ANNOYING is the political correctness standard one must adhere to if we are to be considered "walking in the Spirit" of God's love. We must be tolerant and understanding of those that advocate casting the demons out of your refrigerator and microwaves. And every new charismatic/pentecostal/AoG convert (sorry folks.....it is what it is) is the latest greatest "prophet of God". Normally in their twenties and have yet to buy their own toothpaste. Yet there they are telling the world what "it must do". I don't know Zone.......the more one see's the pathetic ridiculousness of the human condition, the more one has to marvel at the limitless patience and love of God. So what happens shortly after "conversion" with some of these "prophets" ? They parade the gospel of perfectionism and saddle a burden upon the weak that they themselves could never carry......and are oblivious to the reality that they're doing it. If that isn't blind pride, then it simply doesn't exist. Some days I feel like doing what that monkey did with that AK47........lol
Fes, it's always been the same for me.
after Jesus called and washed i went looking for a church.
thats when the trouble started.

i still have to find one (Confessional Lutheranism?) because i desperately want to take the Lord's Table with real Sola Fide saints, and to hear good doctrine from the pulpit.

they're just so hard to find.
all this "oh we wrestle not with flesh and blood"...true. but those doctrines of devils come out of the mouths of MEN....did Jesus or Paul or Peter not SHUT THEIR MOUTHS?

love you Fes.
zone.

a certain 'prophet in residence' you know of is demonic, no question. glimmering like a snake in the grass.


Last edited by zone on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:37 pm

ada wrote:Dear zone. I know what you mean.Its so sad and sickening.
You have to be patience a long time if you finally find a buddy
who is in line with Jesus and truly want to defend Jesus instead
of an earthly kingdom and their goals.They are blind to the waged
wars,the killing of innocent civilians,the media lies and programming.
In fact they seem to have no compassion no conscience no discernment for what is unrighteousness even to dissent christian brothers and sisters when it comes to defend christian zionism. In short words we are not compatible.But hey my dear why did you expect something else?Its true we do not fit in this world because we love Jesus who is one with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

thank you my brother.
yes ada, our circle is small.
i'm grateful we have a place we can huddle and cling to Jesus and strengthen ourselves in fellowship.

lately i've been taking on false prophets (charismatics)
judaizers
legalists
dispensationalists
Weslyan perfectionists
the "i'm God's mouthpiece who didnt learn from the Bible but from the spirit and i tell you all you are headed for hell-ers"



right....i think not boyz....go study some more or find another religion. you're gettin in the way of our faith.


i love you ada.

ada: do you listen to theuglytruth podcast?
zone.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Strangelove on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm

If I may I'd like to chime in with my opinion of what goes on with forums and how we should handle ourselves etc, this is also a comment regarding the conversation going on in this thread:

Toronto "Blessing"/Pensacola update

...but I thought it would go better here.

Ok so.....we meet fakers and deceived folks on forums. What do we do? In my short forum career...about 2 years my tactic has been....FIGHT.

Fight with everything I've got. Use scripture, show the plain understanding of Gods Word. Work at it. Do the work. I've always thought it was my calling to fellowship like this....mingle with Christians and try and fight for the truth. If they produce heresies...I go to scripture and attempt to outdebate them. I've always loved the forum format coz the truth really does rise to the top. I want to WIN THAT DEBATE FOR CHRIST. Yes thats how I see it. The other guy is THE ENEMY. And I want to beat him/her REAL bad. (always been a competetive dude:bball: )

Guys....you ARE having a huge effect here. Just yesterday I stumbled onto a thread. One guy speaking truth against a thread full of judaizers. Have you ever noticed that when you hear truth from a poster amidst a bunch of liars you find yourself ONLY READING THEIR POSTS? I mean.....when Zone links me to her stuff on CC where she is battling one or two people I only read her posts and skim over the parts where her opponent is quoted just to follow the discussion.


Rest assured peeps...if you abide in the truth of scripture and articulate your case well then there will be people out there right now and definately in the future who will JUST BE READING YOUR WORDS and not even be bothered with the nasty fakers who abide in lies and who always fallback on ad hominims and diversionary tactics.

So the question is. When do you kick the dust of your feet and say no more. Well, for me its quite simple. When your opponent enters a state of denial and BLATANT hoop jumping and/or minutia regarding scripture (ignoring the plain meaning of the text in an impossible manner) and its obvious to the reader of the thread that this is the case then you can let go of the battle. You've won. Let me give you an example.

I'm having a debate with a guy who is hyper-millenial/dominionist on CARM forums. He basically wants Christians to take over in a one world government, like a huge communist superstate (including violence if necessary) and he wants to call this Jesus future Kingdom.

We've been going at it for several pages and I've eventually got him to talk about this verse:

(John 18:36) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

His answer and my response to it are in post #245 of this thread: Christian Communism



Can you see how much my flabber has been ghasted by this guy? I'm having to take him through this stuff as if he were a child. So either a) This guy is a fake or b) he is stuck and having to deny the plain meaning of scripture to suit his faulty argument. This is the totally irrational bit from him:


"Jesus said if this world were part of His KIngdom, they would fight so He would not be handed over. You stating you wouldn't fight, PROVES to me you do not belong to His Kingdom! I rest my case!"

So basically, I need to be seriously thinking about calling it a day with this particular opponent. If sensible Christians wern't only reading my posts (and ignoring his) before this then they certainly will be now.

The message basically is that in my opinion..on forums....we FIGHT for the truth until we win. We are soldiers for Christ. This is our job. To preach the word in and out of season, with all our might. But when we begin to hit our head against a brick wall with someone who (in our judgement) is making a fool of themselves on a forum, its totally acceptable to shake our raiment in that particular debate, as I mean to do with that guy on the communism thread..and move on to pastures new. The jobs been done. When you have reduced a person to clearly denying the plain meaning of Gods Word then there is no more that needs to be done other than to point this out to the forum and leave.

I know, BOY DO I KNOW, how difficult it is to put this into practice and actually let go of a debate but we need to do this with some people. I realise at the back of your mind your thinking...I cant let Christians log on and read this nonsense without keeping on fighting it but you have done the work. You have fought the good fight, and intelligent Christians will value your posts over your opponents. I guarantee it.

Doc.

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:45 pm

i wish i lived near you so we could walk and talk.
i love you doc.

and fes and robbie, ada, and north and mike.
and all here in the Wilderness.

ABOVE EDITED: unnecessary snivelling.

today:
thank you friends for the encouraging words.
i love you all.
i have a new outlook on the things that have been hurting me so much.

i'm saving my $Question and plan to see my country again. just have to have a stoopid medical procedure done and see a guy about new drugs to slow this arthritis thing (it's spreading and i hurt)....not complaining about that. i try not to complain about my body.
thanks again beloved.
especially you Fes (you know why).

zoney.


Last edited by zone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by unclefester on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Zone.....check your PM and e-mails.
--------------------------------------------

Hey you,
I have never met nor seen anybody explain the gospel message any clearer than you have. Your passion and labor has not been in vain. I know this with certainty because I'm living proof of it. When you're up from your rest, check your PM and e-mail. I love you Zone,

Rob
avatar
unclefester

Posts : 92
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by ada on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 am


Zone i love you too!
Yes i listen to brother Mark Glenn.
But with a caution.
avatar
ada

Posts : 291
Age : 52
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Strangelove on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:12 am

I second that....I have no idea what kind of quacked out theology I would be abiding in right now if it wasn't for you zone.



I told you before you are the number one preacher on the internet.

Whatever you may think of yourself, you are an extremely patient lady and treat people with great respect. But who wouldnt lose their rag with some of the heresies that you are presented with by so called believers on a daily basis.



Your still human babe. I know your tired. It's ok to take a break and hang out at homebase for a while.

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3144
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Abiding on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 am

Sad hope to see ya soon zone
avatar
Abiding

Posts : 78
Gender : Male Location : Spokane, WA
Join date : 2011-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by ada on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Zone please..
How do you know many hearts you reached in those years,
through the grace of our Lord Jesus?
Come on zone get a grip.
Say it loud so that we all can hear it.

Just one more LORD..Just one.


Matthew 25:35-40
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

Those doubts are an attack my dear.
Give you a rest if you need it,but dare you to not come back.. Very Happy
avatar
ada

Posts : 291
Age : 52
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 pm

ada wrote:Zone please..
How do you know many hearts you reached in those years,
through the grace of our Lord Jesus?
Come on zone get a grip.
Say it loud so that we all can hear it.
Just one more LORD..Just one.
Those doubts are an attack my dear.
Give you a rest if you need it,but dare you to not come back.. Very Happy

i woke up this a.m. with just this very thing on my mind:

Just one more LORD..Just one.

you're amazing ada.

avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Strangelove wrote:I second that....Your still human babe. I know your tired. It's ok to take a break and hang out at homebase for a while.
i love you DOC.
GOLD LEADER!


love 99



bud...member how we fought that Judaizer and the
"Overcoming Christianity" guy til he finally gave up in defeat and left?

and we fought serpent seeders, and Sacred Namers, and Dispies, and AoG'ers, and the jews! oh man have we taken punches from the jews.

but i know youre working with the jews because you love em.

and i know your hard work is paying off Doc: i keep watch at your forums.

even though the others sit silently for "fear of the jews", you go in day and night and tackle that thing that has em by the neck - RABBINIC JUDAISM. i know sometimes you go without sleep.

you've discredited the gentile wanna-bes trapped in Noahidism (politely called Hebrew Roots), and i know you've fought the ten Lost tribers.

and i know you've got the jews wondering about that FILTHY SATANIC TALMUD.

high-five good buddy.


Last edited by zone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Abiding on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Good morning zone, you look great today Cool
some fruit slices and muffins, and juice here for you.
avatar
Abiding

Posts : 78
Gender : Male Location : Spokane, WA
Join date : 2011-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Abiding wrote:Good morning zone, you look great today Cool
some fruit slices and muffins, and juice here for you.

MIKEY!



thank you brother. i needed it.

been hurtin'

avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Abiding on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 pm

...wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...



imagine appropriate picture till i learn to
do that I love you
avatar
Abiding

Posts : 78
Gender : Male Location : Spokane, WA
Join date : 2011-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by unclefester on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

For our dearest Zonest......who is loved beyond measure and always will be SmileSmileSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhvaDJTUmrU&playnext=1&list=PL92921B1937ACBD4E
avatar
unclefester

Posts : 92
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

[quote="unclefester"]For our dearest Zonest......who is loved beyond measure and always will be SmileSmileSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhvaDJTUmrU&playnext=1&list=PL92921B1937ACBD4E[/quote]

speechless...sobbing.

LORD...HOW GREAT THOU ART.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Abiding wrote:...wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...



imagine appropriate picture till i learn to
do that I love you
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Abiding on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

I was getting bored and started 3 threads

Apostles and Prophets

Healing and the Atonement

Sign and wonders and liverquivers


No nibbles yet on two of them, quite a few lookers, but
the Apostles and Prophets is getting alot of action, which
happens to be where you got the worst resistance that ive seen. zone

All three i Just merely said it was bunk and asked questions
to have them tell me why they believe what they believe.
I was hoping it would primer them for a teaching on it after it runs awhile.

Im sorta glad they jumped on the Apostle, Prophet one because
it seems like the most divisive thing out there, growing superfast,
since it appeals to pride and power, and recognition.
avatar
Abiding

Posts : 78
Gender : Male Location : Spokane, WA
Join date : 2011-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Abiding on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 pm

why wont they bite on the phony stuff they all want to pretend about?
And give their biblical reason for believing it, seems that will only happen
in big crowds when they know they have you out numbered.

They all tell stories about there signs and wonders, with no proof or witnesses i might add.

And they love saying long prayers for healing and send the people off
guaranteeing the folk they are healed if they believe. If noone answers
Ill start a thread called...noone will come forward on the phony stuff.
avatar
Abiding

Posts : 78
Gender : Male Location : Spokane, WA
Join date : 2011-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by unclefester on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Abiding wrote:why wont they bite on the phony stuff they all want to pretend about?
And give their biblical reason for believing it, seems that will only happen
in big crowds when they know they have you out numbered.

They all tell stories about there signs and wonders, with no proof or witnesses i might add.

And they love saying long prayers for healing and send the people off
guaranteeing the folk they are healed if they believe. If noone answers
Ill start a thread called...noone will come forward on the phony stuff.

Hi Mike,
I cringed when I read the post "I speak life into this man in Jesus name" (a few days ago on the other forum) I'm guessing you noticed it ? Shortly thereafter (a few hrs. ?), the young lads father passed away.
avatar
unclefester

Posts : 92
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Abiding on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 am

false hope works on the subconscious and these days
they are trained to give this to people. Things are so bad
they need a play by play revelation and confirmation to live
a day. Never time to worship, read, it must take alot of ram
to hide all the stuff from yourself that aint happening.
avatar
Abiding

Posts : 78
Gender : Male Location : Spokane, WA
Join date : 2011-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 am

Abiding wrote:false hope works on the subconscious and these days
they are trained to give this to people. Things are so bad
they need a play by play revelation and confirmation to live
a day. Never time to worship, read, it must take alot of ram
to hide all the stuff from yourself that aint happening.

so very true.
excellent observation mike. well stated.
this is reminiscent of the Heresy of Perfectionism article by Sproul....the amount of self-deception involved is unthinkable.
i wondered about the strong delusion of 2 thess 2.
as an amil, i see satan's little season at the end....its the eschaton, the apostasy being part of it.
the scariest part of all is that God Himself sends that delusion: there's no coming out of it....
there are no more prophets: they're lying. in Jesus' Name. lying to themselves and each other.
gut-wrenching.
prophet "j" turned a corner today - prophesying curses on a skeptic. this is very serious indeed.


Last edited by zone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 am

unclefester wrote:
Hi Mike,
I cringed when I read the post "I speak life into this man in Jesus name" (a few days ago on the other forum) I'm guessing you noticed it ? Shortly thereafter (a few hrs. ?), the young lads father passed away.

Fes we battled the same spirit that had been directing young lady early on, remember?
this is really serious.
i'm glad we have Doc's House.

study
love you Doc.
he's busy 24/7 trying to remove that veil from the jews on other forums.
fight the good fight brother.


Last edited by zone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 am

ada wrote:
Zone i love you too!
Yes i listen to brother Mark Glenn.
But with a caution.

ada germany just gave israel a whole pile of $$ for high-tech subs with nuk* power. ironically they'll be pointed at germany: more extortion...will get source asap.

this thing is moving fast. we're in trouble folks.

obama just put 20,000 troops on the ground in the US ('riot control')...so much for any pretense of Posse Comitatus.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by unclefester on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:41 am

zone wrote:

so very true.
excellent observation mike. well stated.
this is reminiscent of the Heresy of Perfectionism article by Sproul....the amount of self-deception involved is unthinkable.
i wondered about the strong delusion of 2 thess 2.
as an amil, i see satan's little season at the end....its the eschaton, the apostasy being part of it.
the scariest part of all is that God Himself sends that delusion: there's no coming out of it....
there are no more prophets: they're lying. in Jesus' Name. lying to themselves and each other.
gut-wrenching.
prophet "j" turned a corner today - prophesying curses on a skeptic. this is very serious indeed.

Yeah....I caught that. An odd thing I've noticed lately over there though. Besides our poor naive "J" posting his daily "Word", there hasn't been anything else appearing from the seasoned vets. At least from what I've seen.
avatar
unclefester

Posts : 92
Gender : Male Join date : 2011-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by zone on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:44 am

unclefester wrote:
Yeah....I caught that. An odd thing I've noticed lately over there though. Besides our poor naive "J" posting his daily "Word", there hasn't been anything else appearing from the seasoned vets. At least from what I've seen.

my hope is that they get it and are repenting.

but i'm very suspicious.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sick of it

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum