New to Christian Wilderness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to Christian Wilderness

Post by Grandpa on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Hello, My name is Grandpa. I'm new here but I seem to recognize quite a few of you. So maybe I'm new but not that new...

I chose the name Grandpa because I became a grandpa when I was 38 and it caused me to freak out a little. Well alot. I wasn't ready. I still felt young. I still feel young. So I did some things that I thought would prove to myself that I was still young. I did some thursday night boxing and went up against college guys about 20-24 yrs old. It was $150 if you win and $50 if you lose. Full 16oz gloves and headgear.

My 20th high school re-union was right at this time too. I got into contact with an old girlfriend at this time and stirred up a bunch of feelings that shouldn't have been stirred up. I didn't really like my job or the guy I was working for. I was having financial problems and obviously marital problems too.

All of this was used for the good though. It caused me to realize that I was not in control. It caused me to realize that I needed help. It caused me to cry out to the Lord, in desperation. And the Lord responded, of course. The Lord Jesus saved me and then used me to save my whole family.

So yeah, my name is Grandpa, or Gramps. But I'm a young Grandpa.

Grandpa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Christian Wilderness

Post by Strangelove on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Great to have you onboard Gramps.

Have a look around Brother....a lot of information here. Help out where you can. Spill your heart when you need to.

Love Doc.

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Glad you are here Lil Gramps (you're a Champ in my books)

thanks for your testimony. God makes all things work for our good.

love you. zone
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: