Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats with the Zombies?

5 posters

Go down

Whats with the Zombies? Empty Whats with the Zombies?

Post by strangelove Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 am

Why are we being bombarded with zombies in the media constantly?

We got like, 5 new zombie video games every 6 months, loads of zombie movies every year....now we even got a zombie tv show!

Whats with the Zombies? The-Walking-Dead-Season-1-300x300

I dont trust big media, if they are constantly hammering us with something (like they did with aliens) then I'm positive its for conditioning/programming purposes.

This is what I think. We know there is gonna be a big endtimes hoax coming up possibly involving a fake alien invasion or huge nuclear terrorist attack which brings in a false messiah to save us.

Now, before that....according to many brands of xtianism....we need to have this 7 years of tribulation thingee, and a pre-trib rapture.

The following scenario could happen before or after the huge event that brings the false messiah in.

How about if......we have a false rapture, like.....all the dispies get rounded up and fooled into thinking they've been raptured but still have a view of the earth. Then the bad guys let out a virus or other thing that severely messes with people on earth, essentially turning them into ZOMBIES.

This achieves two things. It gives the bad guys carte blanch to eliminate whoever they want on earth even causing otherwise innocent people to commit murder against their fellow man (they've seen it so much in the movies, it aint no thing to knock the head off a 'zombie' with a spade even if its a family member)...also...we have prophecy looking like its being fulfilled with the plagues and so forth and Gods wrath and gnashing of teeth and strong delusion etc for the benefit of the peeps who are being held in rapture purgatory.

Just my thoughts at the moment. Just seen another movie released, "Stake Land"...totally zombified.

What do you think?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Whats with the Zombies? Empty Re: Whats with the Zombies?

Post by MUSKOKAMAN Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 am

Damned Zombie games!

My oldest boy plays those games drives me nuts we have had words about it in recent weeks let me tell ya!

It's just another form of conditioning to desensitize the youth of today and train them for Armageddon.

Ask any 16 year boy old today in a public school system what their favourite game is and I will bet u dollars to donuts it's killer Nazi Zombies on World of modern warfare II.

When they have been developing tech like fully autonomous Bipedal robots controlled by remote did you really think it was for a servant for you? Uh UH

nope it's so kids who have already been trained to play games like those stated above will be the ones operating the terminators in the real battlefield of the Beasts choice!

Terminator was another one of those conditioning sci fi movies that put everyones creative little minds in gear towards creation of such hideous creatures and if someone is operating one of these models it is much easier to kill an enemy when your not staring him in the face for real but operating the device from a safe distance which could be anywhere in the world with Sat. tech. the way it is today.

MUSKOKAMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 pm

desensitization: occult : death cults.

all to be junked. i fought my kids tooth and nail over the ugly stuff (i had previously allowed) after i got saved...i put my son out of the house with his "stuff". naturally he was confused. but i told him it was a simple choice. the "stuff" wasn't permitted in our home, but he always was.

it went, he stayed. hard, but when he got saved, the scales fell from his eyes and he saw it exactly for what it was.

God answers prayer. that's all i know.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Whats with the Zombies? Zombie_apocalypse_bible
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 am

I think there is some truth behind it.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Those that don't believe in the Lord Jesus are condemned already. Walking around as though alive, yet dead.
They are trapped in their own sins without the faith that could save them. Only desiring the works of the flesh...
Galatians 5:19-22
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

The walking dead...

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Post by louthesaint Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:44 am

Grandpa; great insight. It was recently that I was in the shopping mall and said to my wife 'look at all these people they are the walking dead'

Behold the day cometh when I will stand in their midst in the sackcloth of God and call to them "Repent or perish"
That day is quickly approaching and so shall it be!

blessings

louthesaint

http://www.myspace.com/no_Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down