Triune Godhead

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Triune Godhead

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Strangelove wrote:

It's turned into a flame war Fesmeister. I've called the Tripartist over to the bashing thread but he's wimpin out.

Merismos Monotheist is a better term, but whatever. Truth is truth.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Wed May 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Strangelove wrote:

So, its your current spiritual mentors who actually introduced you into this crusade right?

No. It was my study of the text. The text that says Jesus was the express image OF the Father's "person" (hupostasis), NOT another "person" like the PhilosoGnostic importation was.

:-)

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed May 30, 2012 6:14 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:
I DID mention it. It was a passing mention in conversations leading to my salvation. The word "persons" had nothing to do with it and my spiritual mentors make no mention of it except in response; even now.
pps, i'm trying to get this straight - are you saying that you thought you were saved as a baptist or whatever church you spent years in, but weren't? and you're basing that idea (that you were not saved but thought you were) on.....Godhead doctrine in the greek vs the Gospel of Christ crucified for our sins and raised for our justification?

did they teach you Jesus was God? did He not reveal that to you Himself?

i really don't get it.

what assurance do you have now that you are saved? (if not from both the promises made in objectively read scripture and the witness of the Spirit)?

you said you were thrashing around in sin and lacking power (or something similiar)...and you attribute those things to Trinity doctrine?

Last edited by zone on Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:Merismos Monotheist is a better term, but whatever. Truth is truth.

Oh wow. I looked it up and its you in every thread. You really are a cult of one. The gate aint THAT narrow.

[steps carefully over to the door, reaching for handle.....]

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed May 30, 2012 6:19 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:No. It was my study of the text. The text that says Jesus was the express image OF the Father's "person" (hupostasis), NOT another "person" like the PhilosoGnostic importation was.

:-)

What did they mention to you that got you started on the texts in regards to this crusade?

By the way, your starting to make Jesus sound like a kinda clone/hologram-bot now. He did have a human nature ya know? Made him a slightly different "personality". Oh GAWD I said it agian! HANG ME!!!!!

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed May 30, 2012 6:21 pm

zone wrote:you said you were thrashing around in sin and lacking power (or something similiar)...and you attribute those things to Trinity doctrine?

Oh boy. Here we go.

Since PPS became Tripartate he's had the power to cure blindness (or the power to at least witness it first hand! lolz)

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Oh wow. I looked it up......The gate aint THAT narrow.

um......*cough*
coke...searching still....
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Strangelove wrote:By the way, your starting to make Jesus sound like a kinda clone/hologram-bot now. He did have a human nature ya know? Made him a slightly different "personality". Oh GAWD I said it agian! HANG ME!!!!!

Can someone point me in the direction of a really fancy sounding theological word that I can heresy stamp PPS with cuz I dont like his description of God?

Maybe...uhm....Clonialism?

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed May 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Clonialism?
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm

zone wrote:
pps, i'm trying to get this straight - are you saying that you thought you were saved as a baptist or whatever church you spent years in, but weren't?

Yep. Lost.

and you're basing that idea (that you were not saved but thought you were) on.....Godhead doctrine in the greek vs the Gospel of Christ crucified for our sins and raised for our justification?

Nope. All my intense Greek study was post-salvation.

did they teach you Jesus was God?

Yes.

did He not reveal that to you Himself?

No.

i really don't get it.

You don't think there are people who are unsaved but convinced they are?

what assurance do you have now that you are saved? (if not from both the promises made in objectively read scripture and the witness of the Spirit)?

He revealed Himself to me in Hebrews, as I said.

you said you were thrashing around in sin and lacking power (or something similiar)...

Not what I said. The lacking of power was the inability to overcome sin. No presence of Him in me. It wasn't some NAR thing like you're stuck on.

and you attribute those things to Trinity doctrine?

No. I attribute those things to my sin/flesh. Trinity doctrine obscured true faith from me.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Wed May 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Oh wow. I looked it up and its you in every thread. You really are a cult of one. The gate aint THAT narrow.

[steps carefully over to the door, reaching for handle.....]

Yep, I guess I'm in a cult of Geocentrists and anti-Dispensationalists who believe in an Eschaton Agenda ushered in by pseudo-Jews that aren't even Semitic.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Wed May 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Strangelove wrote:
What did they mention to you that got you started on the texts in regards to this crusade?

Nada. Nobody said anything to me about "persons". TEXT!!!!

By the way, your starting to make Jesus sound like a kinda clone/hologram-bot now.

Nope. No Docetism.

He did have a human nature ya know?

I wholly affirm that, but you need to tell your fellow Trinitarians. They're divided on the enhypostatic union versus the anhypostatic union. The latter is the official position of orthodoxy, depending on who you ask about which Councils they consider legitimate. It's all proto-Cath-O-Lick schtuff.

I also reject Nestorianism, Eutychianism, and Apollinarianism. You need a biggger gun. Do you even know what Trinity doctrine teaches? Most don't and just form their own little partial conceptualization of threeness and trash everything else.

Made him a slightly different "personality". Oh GAWD I said it agian! HANG ME!!!!!

No need for hanging. But Theotes (Godhead) is the Greek that refers to the various attributes and aspects that would be the personality equivalent... and it's singular. :-)

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Thu May 31, 2012 12:01 am

Strangelove wrote:

Oh boy. Here we go.

Since PPS became Tripartate he's had the power to cure blindness (or the power to at least witness it first hand! lolz)

No. I have the power to overcome sin now, though I'm not sinless. I never said anything like you contort.

Way to trash my testimony... "Dude".

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 am

zone wrote:
mornin pps.
k...the above is hopefully where you have in your files somewhere that i can see each assertion actually laid out for us this way in scripture.
its okay if you don't have it that way, its just that without it primarily being in Holy Writ with minimal exposition or commentary from us, its just the other way around and may or may not be true.

My lexical-type outline in just an explanatory of the actual inherent definitions of rhema and logos.

more to the point, may or may not be critical to salvation.

Whether critical to salvation itself, the definitions of logos and rhema are vital. Few have much of an understanding of them. Trinitarians see Logos in John's prologue and automatically say "pre-existent Jesus as a second God-"person". Many relegate logos to the written word (death of the letter LOL) throughout the NT, but John's prologue means "Eternal Son". Yeah, THAT's consistent exposition.

i'm not unappreciative of your labours in this area (i'm going to post my own testimony of how i was led* (*http://cicministry.org/commentary/issue76.htm) over several years to understand continuationism/pentecostalism as error and deception: i was personally IN IT. and led out AND taught on the way out the who/what/when/where and how of it all.

Great. The Pentecostal movement is WAY out of hand. My church is continuationist, and there's only one giberrisher. She's a word of faith transplant Trinitarian, and they don't allow her to continue. Nobody speaks in true languages/dialects, either. There's no emphasis on it whatsoever. We're all English speaking.

so i do understand your passion. i just worry about severing people who identify themselves as Trinitarians...

I don't, obviously. Remind me how long we've been acquainted? And you're Trinitarian, right? And I've held you as close to my heart as anyone except a handful of the greatest men of God in my life. My parents are Trinitarian (Dad died in 2010). I have many friends and acquaintances that are Trinitarian. I don't condemn any of them personally. Few/some/many/most of them are saved. I'm concerned with scriptural truth.

i don't think you have enough ground from which to do that...

I don't. I don't pretend to nor is it my intent or agenda. Truth of scripture is my thing. Period. Not Manology in any form. I will be readily corrected by the word of ANY view I hold. Gotta use the text, though.

That's why I'm anti-Dispensational. I didn't research it on the internet. I wasn't taught by an Amillennialist. I spent 5 or 6 years reading nothing but scripture for hours every day after I was saved by grace through faith at age 35. That's how I knew Mystery Babylon was the artificial Jews inhabiting the modern state of Israel and all the rest of the generalities.

I didn't know all the detail you provided (much appreciated), but I knew the spirit of antichrist would come out of modern Turkey and all the basics. You put the major pieces together, but I was taught it from the Word by the Spirit. The same Spirit that has unfolded all this truth about the constitution and nature of God.

[there's a lesson in this for me as well about charis/pentes]

Great. Now you don't judge all Pentecostals as unsaved. I've never even had close to that assessment of Trinitarians.

and so there we have it. about as simple as it gets for me.

Okay, and it's not Trinity.

BUT - we (i) need to be pretty careful about 'going' back to/before "the beginning" and reverse engineering it all....at least i'm just not ready to do it.

WHAT????!!!! Hellooooooo. Trinity's Eternal Son. Pre-existent three "persons". Come on. Trinity is the most "before the beginning" God-model of them all. That's bogus.

we've got Christophanies and Theophanies and the Angel of the Lord and the Son talking to The Father and the Spirit testifying of Jesus....all manner of things in heaven that paul said were not lawful for him to speak about.

Help me with citations. Apart from the Incarnation, when did Jesus ever speak to the Father? And other than OT prophetic/psalmaic language and NT quotes of OT same; apart from during the Incarnation, when did the Father ever speak to Jesus?

now i am assuming that the above things are the immanent realm you're referring to.

Read Psalm 33:6. The heavens are created. By the word of YHWH, and the host of them by the breath (ruach - spirit) of His mouth.

2Thess. 2:8 also refers to the spirit (pneuma) of His mouth. Revelation passages refer to the sharp two-edged sword which proceedeth (ekporeuomai) from a mouth.

What's all that?

but i have to say that on this particular issue, every time i follow the efforts we humans make to define the Eternal God we come up short. and i've already agreed that the Trinitarian formula we've used also has problems.

That last part is the understatement of all creation. What "problems" do you see?

for me though, the overarching question remains - WHY did God choose to use distinct identifiers between F/S/HS?

Because they're distinct, especially in consideration of His uncreated self-subsistence/-existence apart from creation, its realms, and its beings.

His Spirit is distinct from His Soul, which is His inherent Self. His Self can't be within creation inherently. His Spirit and His Logos could be exhaled/uttered to be within creation. We're in creation. He did it because of the great love wherewith He hath loved us. He laid down His psuche (soul-life) for us; the life in His uncreated Soul from beyond creation within Himself. The Son OF Himself.

and this appears to be true right back as far as we are allowed to go in the creation account! (Job has some of the coolest creation exposition from the lips of God).

anyway....i been reckoning overnight why i'm resistant (?) to such a hard line against Trinitarianism. the best i can do at this moment is to say that Trinitarians who know that we are saved by the shed Blood of Christ Our Lord Who said He was I AM; God come into the world, the Word made flesh); the Only Saviour; there are no other gods; are my brothers.

And few/some/many/most Trinitarians are my brethren, as well. I know them by the Spirit. That's why I've never given thought to you being unsaved.

if we are all still wrestling with a clear definition of the Eternal God (including you pps because your model is not complete either),

Likely. But you don't even really comprehend it. How could you correct it? I would welcome productive collaboration. But you don't really have a grasp of Trinity itself.[/quote]

then i think it wasn't given to us!

Then Trinity shouldn't be so ultra-anally defined. I only took the course I did because there had to be a thorough response to all the minutiae.

re: your incomplete model (perhaps you have answers here but we haven't gotten to them yet) - a lingering question:

why did Father remain in Glory while the Son was here on earth?

He doesn't have any inherent existence in creation. We couldn't have looked on Him even if He had. He had to condescend to us. Not because of His limitations, but because of ours.

or; why aren't we told the created angels etc were left in charge while the Almighty came into creation (heaven left empty)?

God isn't at a time(s) [when] in a place(s) [where] as a something(s) [what]. He wasn't part of created time-space-matter. In order to BE (exist; have any existence) IN creation, He had to breathe/utter His own self-subsistence/-existence forth as the Holy Spirit and the Word, which became the Son. Now His subsistence has been "formatted" to exist in creation. He condescended to us... for all eternity. THAT's love.

see, its not that simple...at least for me. i gotta see it primarily laid out chapter and verse (with commentary where needed) not the other way around.

A bulk of it is in the Greek definitions themselves. Most of the rest of it is right in front of you.

i guess i'm not so much arguing FOR Trinity as i am not really understanding how it can be considered damnable heresy,

I've never said it was. I've repeatedly said it's impossible to support from the text and is INCOMPLETE. It can be fixed. Nobody wants to fix it. They just want to band-aid it to death like the IRS tax code.

which is the ONLY legitimate reason for schism...which is dreadful in itself.

I'm less harsh than you. This is God. People have pieced together stuff that can never be rescinded because of Papal order. Really? I could easily masquerade as a Trinitarian and be subtle and coercive to a great extent.

I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna say the old guys and everybody since have gotten the basic foundation wrong. Jack it up, pier it, haul off the rubbish, lower it back in place, and proceed with the other brilliant contributions of the ANFs and others since. It's an engine overhaul with new pistons that have seized rings that won't seal for combustion compression to run well. It's not junking the whole car and shopping for a new one.

i don't see condemnation FROM scripture concerning personalized distinctions of F/S/HS. quite the opposite.

They ARE disinct. They're not discrete. Trinity "persons" is discrete.

multi-tasking: gonna do another thread on my personal journey into and out of charismaticism (not knowing what it was til much later), and how my position is not just one of reason and scripture but of total 100% experience as well. been right in the middle of it and saw the/an 'angel of light'....seduced away from objective truth and scripture into pure subjectivity/experientialism and worse.

will continue on here as best i can.
(plus i'm back over at CARM - my infractions have expired...CARM - the nemesis of BF muahahaa)

Great. Glad you got out of the Kundalini. Now... about that exposition on cessation...

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Thu May 31, 2012 2:28 am

Missed this one, too. Catching up.

zone wrote:hi pps.
yes, i think know your motives. and i believe your testimony. if i've suggested anything to the contrary i couldn't have meant it. i know you're laboring out of love.

I think you've changed your mind drastically since this post. :-(

all the above re: Godhead sounds good. and i get it.
but you have blind spots too brother. you know that, right?

Yes, we all do. I have many. Part of Recovery Ministry is to always search them out and be accountable. Even for us Facilitators. It'll have to be someone and something substantial, and not the same old Trinity drivel; but I welcome collaboration and correction. Too bad that never happens. It's always a war. And this CW battle has been as bad as any, unfortunately.

Why, if I affirm so much in common, don't you embrace Trinity corrections as you expect me to do so with my end-view? And why is there no "how" to any of the merely declared "whats" of Trinity?

The hypostatic union, for instance. It's utter fabrication based on superimposition. And Trinity scholars are torn (as always) over enhypostatic union or anhypostatic union. All because they made the eternally pre-existent Logos of God into a separate eternally pre-existent second God-"person" who hupostasized as one being with natures as He BIF! ZAP! ZOWIE! became a viable human oocyte.

no problem with it any of it EXCEPT (and its really the ONLY reason i'm engaging on this) - can you explain to me how some Trinitarians can have saving faith in spite of what you say is heresy?

Yep. Faith (which is a HUPOSTASIS, but ain't called a "person") cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word (RHEMA) of God. Hearing the CONTENT of what is spoken. It's an active and initiative intentional act. My heart had not heard THE rhema, but had heard A logos. Doctrine may not get in the way for some. Doctrine got in the way for me and others I've ministered to. I can't, don't, and won't judge it, and I don't want or need to.

what part of the error you see led to "false" assurance?

I believed what I was told and understood it all. Three "persons". My heart didn't hear by faith. I didn't know that. That faith came while reading Hebrews at age 35. I vividly know the difference now. I didn't then at any point.

yes, i know about this.

Yet the later posts are not reflecting that.

[quote="PneumaPsucheSoma"]
I don't irrationally refer to Trinitarians as Tritheists or Idolators......

I wasn't saved by rejecting Trinity. I was saved by hearing and believing the word. Too much threeness, not enough oneness. Couldn't see the three as one with my HEART. Thought I did. I just don't know how more to explain it, especially so far past it into true salvific faith.

Nope. It's the coming of faith by hearing the RHEMA content of the word. The letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life.

I've never remotely had a smidgeon of an inkling of a speck of doubt that you have salvific faith.

Try this. I was a product of a Finneyite type interaction when I first thought I believed. It was a deeply emotional wretching with a sinner's prayer and filling out a card. Instead of letting my heart be open to the moving of the Spirit, I was led by an ignorant altar worker through that prayer and the Roman Road and a brief recap of Trinity. My faith was in that doctrine and all the rest, not in a Jesus that revealed Himself to me by the Word. I wasn't even led to repent. I was deeply remorseful, but not what I now know as repentant.

It's not about YOU and what YOU've done. It's the doctrine according to scripture, which it's NOT.

He's apart from creation in His inherent self-subsistence/-existence. We can't know Him in His inherent subsistence. That's why He breathed and uttered it forth INTO creation.

Not even close to my intention or desire. They got it wrong. I want it fixed.

All a Unitarian has to do is see the virgin birth as a procreative act of procession and coming. All an Arian has to do is see the Son as uncreated, etc. All a Oneness has to do is recognition the appropriate "how". They all believe God is one hupostasis. It's a heart issue of hearing the rhema. Trinity is a different logos, but has enough true rhema for some.

I don't have any reason to doubt your faith. Your spirit bears witness.

Are there ANY saved Unitarians? ANY? ONE? Arians? Oneness? Most Oneness believe in the Deity of Christ. (Some are hardline throw-back Monarchians who are semi-Unitarian.)

Yes. Gotta find the specific context to narrow down the meaning and then thoroughly express it; but, yes.

Think about faith being a hupostasis. And think about where it's rendered confidence or assurance.

Hupostasis is the assured objective reality of a thing. It's substance or subsistence. God has/is ONE of those; and Jesus is the express image OF THAT one of those. He's not another one of those.

"Persons" sucks as a definition in ANY context. Faith isn't a "person". We don't have "person" in God; we have confident, absolute, assurance of His objective reality from our subjective view. We are assured of His subsistence and existence because He IS objective existence and subsistence. ALL other subsistence and existence derives from Him. Our belief is that assurance. Absoluteness.

Hearing the rhema is how that absolute assurance comes.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 am

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:Yep, I guess I'm in a cult of Geocentrists and anti-Dispensationalists who believe in an Eschaton Agenda ushered in by pseudo-Jews that aren't even Semitic.

Mate, do not bind yourself to us folks just because we share certain areas of research.

This debate is definately lame enough to seperate you from us, I assure you.

Is there not even a website that discusses your godhead model? Are you all alone out there?

You, Edel and Randy Shankle?

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 11:12 am

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:I wholly affirm that, but you need to tell your fellow Trinitarians.
They're divided on the enhypostatic union versus the anhypostatic union.
The latter is the official position of orthodoxy, depending on who you
ask about which Councils they consider legitimate. It's all
proto-Cath-O-Lick schtuff.

I also reject Nestorianism,
Eutychianism, and Apollinarianism. You need a biggger gun. Do you even
know what Trinity doctrine teaches? Most don't and just form their own
little partial conceptualization of threeness and trash everything
else.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Do you get it now?????????

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 11:21 am

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:I don't, obviously. Remind me how long we've been acquainted? And you're Trinitarian, right? And I've held you as close to my heart as anyone except a handful of the greatest men of God in my life. My parents are Trinitarian (Dad died in 2010). I have many friends and acquaintances that are Trinitarian. I don't condemn any of them personally. Few/some/many/most of them are saved. I'm concerned with scriptural truth.

You DO sever Christian relationships, whether its you who actually says "we're through" or not!

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 11:24 am

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:Because they're distinct

HANG HIM!!!!!!!!!

HE SAID IT!!!!

This is so lame.

Just stop now PPS. Please. Ok you wanna call yourself tripartarian rather than trinitarian, fine...just stop.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Mate, do not bind yourself to us folks just because we share certain areas of research.

This debate is definately lame enough to seperate you from us, I assure you.

Is there not even a website that discusses your godhead model? Are you all alone out there?

You, Edel and Randy Shankle?

Shankle's with you. He's fully Trinitarian. Don't know him. He just pops on a Google search. Lame lack of research.

See? Me affirming the Deity of Christ isn't enough for you, so One God isn't the main thing to you. All you've said is turned back upon you as a monumental double standard. Somebody has to be Trinitarian, even though you don't even have a clue what that really is as a new novice arrogant convert.

You separate from me over "how" Jesus is God, but contend I shouldn't separate from others by "how" Jesus is God. Same for the Oneness that you call heretics.

You should try reading actual scripture instead of looking to websites.

You're simply another who trashed anything and anyone who doesn't agree with your every novice newbie whim of doctrine.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Thu May 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Strangelove wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!

Do you get it now?????????

Yep. Got it from you long ago. Everyone should minimize Theology Proper yet judge everyone's Theology Proper, and just get on with internet research instead of prayer and scripture study and true spiritual relationship.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Thu May 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Strangelove wrote:

You DO sever Christian relationships, whether its you who actually says "we're through" or not!

No, you and others who make doctrine personal and spew constant ad hominem do that. Just like here about this. You're just pissed cuz your lame serves get vollied for point, and you're aced on incoming serves. So you resort to your pithy arrogance.

I've dealt with doctrine. You make it personal. I separate TO scriptural truth. You separate FROM people.

You're one of the premiere Eschaton researchers, IMHO. You just need to grow up about actual spiritual stuff.

Take a break. Go get grounded in the word.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Thu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Strangelove wrote:

HANG HIM!!!!!!!!!

HE SAID IT!!!!

This is so lame.

Just stop now PPS. Please. Ok you wanna call yourself tripartarian rather than trinitarian, fine...just stop.

Okay. :-)

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 5:36 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:See? Me affirming the Deity of Christ isn't enough for you, so One God isn't the main thing to you. All you've said is turned back upon you as a monumental double standard. Somebody has to be Trinitarian, even though you don't even have a clue what that really is as a new novice arrogant convert.

No, the sticking point is YOU saying everyone else is deluded as to the nature of God. Basically thats saying we are all in the dark. You are breaking out anal arguments to justify you being better than the rest of us over a subject that we are in basic agreement about anyway. It's a lame cheap shot and shows a pompous and gnostic attitude.

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:You separate from me over "how" Jesus is God, but contend I shouldn't separate from others by "how" Jesus is God. Same for the Oneness that you call heretics.

Thats not true. I dont give two hoots about any of it.

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:You should try reading actual scripture instead of looking to websites.

You're simply another who trashed anything and anyone who doesn't agree with your every novice newbie whim of doctrine.

You should try sticking to scripture rather than fly away on gnostic claptrap.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 5:37 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:Yep. Got it from you long ago. Everyone should minimize Theology Proper yet judge everyone's Theology Proper, and just get on with internet research instead of prayer and scripture study and true spiritual relationship.

Translation: We all need to become gnostics.

Got it.

Last edited by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu May 31, 2012 5:41 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:No, you and others who make doctrine personal and spew constant ad hominem do that. Just like here about this. You're just pissed cuz your lame serves get vollied for point, and you're aced on incoming serves. So you resort to your pithy arrogance.

Lolz! I've not even debated you cuz its a lame debate. I dont care about it. But you wanna call us idiots for saying we have a triune Godhead.

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:I've dealt with doctrine. You make it personal. I separate TO scriptural truth. You separate FROM people.

This isnt a doctrinal debate. It's a personal one. Because its useless lame-ola.

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:You're one of the premiere Eschaton researchers, IMHO. You just need to grow up about actual spiritual stuff.

Take a break. Go get grounded in the word.

Translation: Be more gnostic like me.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:48 am

Matthew 22
Whose Son Is the Christ?

41Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them a question, 42saying, “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him, “The son of David.” 43He said to them, “How is it then that David, in the Spirit, calls him Lord, saying,

44 “‘The Lord said to my Lord,
Sit at my right hand,
until I put your enemies under your feet’?

45If then David calls him Lord, how is he his son?” 46And no one was able to answer him a word, nor from that day did anyone dare to ask him any more questions.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: