Six Million

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Six Million

Post by Strangelove on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Strangelove wrote:Hollywood directors at Dachau and other camps.

Note to self...

Investigate Buchenwald and the activities of:

- Hollywood director Billy Wilder
- The infamous CD Jackson.
- US Psyche Warfare Team.

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 pm

"Since the war, 1,600 medical papers have been written on "The Psychological and Medical Effects of the Concentration Camps on Holocaust Survivors."

This so-called "Holocaust Survivor Syndrome" involves "group fantasies of martyrdom and heroics." Reportedly, half of the 20,000 survivor testimonies in Yad Vashem memorial in Jerusalem are considered "unreliable," not to be used in trials.

Finally, the death engine. During the war, the underground government of the Warsaw Ghetto reported to London that the Jews of Treblinka were being electrocuted and steamed to death.

The Israeli court, however, concluded that the murder weapon for 850,000 was the diesel engine from a Soviet tank which drove its exhaust into the death chamber. All died in 20 minutes, Finkenstein swore in 1945.

The problem is: Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody.
In 1988, 97 kids, trapped 400 feet underground in a Washington, DC tunnel while two locomotives spewed diesel exhaust into the car, emerged unharmed after 45 minutes.

Demjanjuk's weapon of mass murder cannot kill. The Soviet I.D. cards are patent forgeries. Polish witnesses say "Ivan" was another man; Israeli eyewitnesses contradict their own sworn statements, contradict one another,and are contradicted in turn.

And John Demjanjuk, bewildered and innocent, advances toward execution.

God help us. We are the Salem judges of our own time."

- Pat Buchanan, "Dividing Line." New York Post, Saturday, March 17,1990.

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm

"Many thousands of oral histories by survivors recounting their experiences exist in countries and archives around the world. Their quality and usefulness vary significantly according to the informant's memory, grasp of events, insights and of course accuracy. The longer the time lapsed the less likely the informant has retained freshness of recollection. The transcribed testimonies I have examined have been full of errors in dates, names of participants, and places, and there are evident misunderstandings of the events themselves."

- Lucy Dawidowicz, The Holocaust and the Historians (NY:1981), pp. 176, 177, fn. 1.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Everyone I mention the subject to is p***ed at the very thought that I would dare insist there was no Holocaust. I can seldom even get to details of it being simply the burnt/blood sacrifice that has continued through the ages to appease a false god of someone's own making.

PneumaPsucheSoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:38 pm

“SPREAD OF TYPHUS IN EAST EUROPE
‘MENACING CONDITIONS’

FROM OUR SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT
STOCKHOLM, DEC. 29

German references to typhus, or merely to ‘epidemics,’ in Poland, the Ukraine, the Baltic States, and particularly in Lithuania, are becoming ever more frequent, but few details are allowed to pass through the censorship to give an idea whether its prevalence is really so serious and so widespread as the precautions suggest. The Germans have now introduced mobile delousing squads with special vans, and they are already working hard in the regions bordering on Russia, where the Germans are organizing winter quarters for soldiers from the Eastern front.”

- The Times, London, Dec. 30, 1941, p. 3

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:56 pm

“[our fighter group was] assigned an area fifty miles by fifty miles and ordered to strafe anything that moved. […] We weren’t asked how we felt zapping people. It was a miserable, dirty mission, but we all took off on time and did it. […] We were ordered to commit an atrocity, pure and simple, but the brass who approved this action probably felt justified because wartime Germany wasn’t easily divided between ‘innocent civilians’ and its military machine. The farmer tilling his potato field might have been feeding German troops.”

- Chuck Yeager, 'Yeager: An Autobiography: Chuck Yeager', 1985, p. 79f

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 pm

“German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed. […] I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large numbers of well-fed inmates. […] The major reasons for the state of Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order within the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs.

- Russell Barton, an English medical student who had spent a month in Belsen after the camp’s liberation.(Barton 1975; cf. Kulaszka 1992, pp. 175-180):

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:37 am

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

- Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter.

Source: UN.org

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:05 pm

"In this book “One Generation After” there is a sentence which perhaps explains my idea: “Certain events happen, but they are not true. Others, on the other hand, are, but they never happen.” So! I undergo certain events and, starting from my experience, I describe incidents which may or may not have happened, but which are true. I do believe that it is very important that there be witnesses always and everywhere."

- 'Elie Wiesel: Conversations' by Elie Wiesel and Robert Franciosi

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 pm

U.S. military academy students cleaning Jewish cemetery near Auschwitz

June 11, 2012

(JTA) -- A group of cadets and midshipmen from U.S. military academies are cleaning up a Jewish cemetery near Auschwitz as part of a Holocaust education initiative.

The 14 students from the Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard cleared weeds and brush this week in the Jewish cemetery in Oswiecim, the town outside of which Auschwitz was built, as part of the American Service Academies Program. The two-week educational initiative, which was founded in 2004, focuses on the Holocaust and related contemporary moral and ethical dilemmas.

It is operated by the Auschwitz Jewish Center, a Jewish museum and study center in Oswiecim that is a branch of the Museum of Jewish Heritage-A Living Memorial to the Holocaust in New York City.

The program aims to educate future American military leaders about the past, but also to “stimulate dialogue about its relationship to the present and the future.” Participants tour sites of Jewish heritage, visit museums and memorials, meet with a Polish Righteous Among the Nations, hear lectures on Holocaust history and visit the sites of Nazi death camps.

Before leaving the United States, participants attended sessions organized by the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington and the Museum of Jewish Heritage.

SOURCE: JTA

Heres the actual program site: American Service Academies Program

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:20 pm

"...In the World War II revisionist history movement in Germany, Günter Deckert is among the most hard-working and humble of its martyrs.

I say "martyr" because any resident of Germany who persists in actively and publicly doubting the existence of execution gas chambers in Auschwitz-Birkenau -- the holy relic of the West's most sacred religion (Holocaustianity) -- will be fined and likely imprisoned.

Günter Deckert has been to prison before in Germany for this reason and he is about to be imprisoned again.

His "crime"? Translating from Italian into German historian Carlo Mattogno's treatise, "Auschwitz: The First Gassing" (überarbeiten, deutsche Endbearbeitung/ -fassung). ..."

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.ca/2012/12/researcher-gunter-deckert-sentenced-to.html
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 pm

thanks Doc.
my evening set aside for that vid.
love you
zonest
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:45 pm

made it 1/2 way through the vid - opened my eyes and it was 4am Sleep

so imma start it over again today.

the alfred hitchcock thing was astounding! << just shows ya.

the depth of this deception isn't making me see red (!! LOL pun!) like it did a few years ago, but it still ticks me off.

very good resource doc.
luv ya

- ironically i have been in the middle of researching the setting up of fake studio stuff: re - syria, as well as 9-11. i s'pose the ppl who invented propaganda would be expert at it.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Swedish Artist Uses Ashes of Holocaust Victims in Picture

Carl Michael von Hausswolff accused of desecrating the bodies of Jewish Holocaust from Majdanek.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/162891#.UMCVMIM7150

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:18 pm

I decided to join up at CODOH forums.

One of my threads there:

Questions For My Mother

Last edited by Strangelove on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Jews being transited OUT of Auschwitz:

“Within a month Himmler took steps to begin the deportation of German and Czech Jews to Russia. As we know, at the end of August Eichmann visited Auschwitz, which we believe was to serve as a transit point between Germany, Bohemia, and the projected reservation in the East.”

- Debórah Dwork, Robert Jan van Pelt, 'Auschwitz 1270 to the present', W.W. Norton & Company Inc.1996, p. 291.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Strangelove wrote:I decided to join up at CODOH forums.

One of my threads here:

Questions For My Mother
doc
i just don't have words.
i feel like i'm in a movie!
i would love to meet your mom - she's an absolute doll! i really like seeing how her story is mainly involved with her burning desire for education and to better her life.

a simple truth came back and hit home and once again just squeezed my heart.

"not believing in God after what happened to their loved ones in the war"

oh how i wish there was some easy way to show the jewish people they haven't been taught about the true God since the pharisees ran off into the ditch and came up with judaism. that's why they don't believe in God.

but the war became the turning point (in greek the word is krisis) for those who came after - they were told that is why we don't believe.

i love you doc.
this thread you're on is just a whole other level.
zone

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 pm

What happened to the Jews who stayed in Lodz?

“Subsequently rumors had it that the Jews would be transferred from Lodz to the reclamation areas of the Pripyat marshes and the Jewish agricultural colonies near Krivoi Rog, Ukraine.”

- Reitlinger, Gerald, La soluzione finale. Il tentativo di sterminio degli Ebrei d’Europa 1939-1945. Il Saggiatore, Milano, 1965. Page 115.

“Officially the purpose of this deportation is not revealed to the deportees, but in private the Germans have launched a different version: a center for the entire district will set up at Chemno, which will be one stage of the transfer into the region of Pinsk or to Galicia.”

- From Report entitled “Masowe egzekucje ydów w pow. Kolskim” (Mass Execution of Jews in the Kolo District) of 25 March 1942. Maria Tyszkowa 1992b, p. 52. The report was published in 1943 in: Apenszlak 1943, pp. 115-118.

“In the second half of November 1941 the news spread in the cities of the Kolo district (Warthbrücken district) that the entire Jewish population of this area had to be transferred to the region of Pinsk or to eastern Galicia.”

- Sakowska, Ruta, Die zweite Etappe ist der Tod. NS-Ausrottungspolitik gegen die polnischen Juden gesehen mit den Augen der Opfer. Edition Entrich, Berlin, 1993.

“In the [Lodz] ghetto the word goes around persistently that the first two transports of evacuees were directed to occupied France, the other in Bessarabia.”

- 'Chronicle of the Lodz ghetto' bulletin no. 24 of 1-3 May 1942.

“Lodz was more or less cut off from the outside world. There was no direct contact but it had been learned that ‘unproductive elements’ had been deported from Lodz to Minsk, Kovno and Riga.”

- Zionist delegate Meleh “Noi” Neustadt, in two long reports of 25 and 27 May 1942 addressed to Palestinian Jewish institutions as quoted in Laqueur, Walter, The Terrible Secret, Penguin Books, New York, 1982.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 pm

so the redskies did it all.....i get it.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unclefester on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Strangelove wrote:I decided to join up at CODOH forums.

One of my threads there:

Questions For My Mother

A fascinating read Doc. Staying tuned in Smile
unclefester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Mum's family.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Search for Woziwoda on yad vashem's index.

Here's my great grandpa Wolf:

The Central Database of Shoah Victims' Names

Here's the testimony sheet:

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Source: Pages of Testimony
Last Name: Vozivda
First Name: Volf
Place of Birth: Lodz
Citizenship: Poland
Marital Status: WIDOWER
Permanent Place of Residence: Lodz, Poland
Place during the war: Lodz, Ghetto, Poland
Place of Death: Chelmno, Extermination Camp, Poland
Type of material: Page of Testimony
Submitter's Last Name: Ruza
Submitter's Last Name: Baum
Relationship to victim: GRANDDAUGHTER
Is the Submitter a Survivor?: YES
Item ID: 9543814

My Aunt who lives in Israel, her surname is Ruza and my mums maiden name is Baum. They are the submitters I guess. The two grand daughters.

Interesting they are classed as survivors. My Aunt went East in 1939 and my mum was born in Magnitogorsk in 1941.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:56 pm

This looks like my Aunt asking a tracking website about her grandfather Wolf Woziwoda 579 days ago which would make it May 12th 2011.

justanswers - genealogy

The Yad Vashem testimony which she filled out is 14th February 2011.

So she has basically claimed he was murdered in Chelmno via Yad Vashem 3 months before she enquired about what happened to him at just answers website.

In a related thread on justanswers she even says:

"hello again.if can give infomation abaut his family like children and what happend to him in the getto."

LINK: justanswers - genealogy

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Strangelove wrote:This looks like my Aunt asking a tracking website about her grandfather Wolf Woziwoda 579 days ago which would make it May 12th 2011.

justanswers - genealogy

The Yad Vashem testimony which she filled out is 14th February 2011.

So she has basically claimed he was murdered in Chelmno via Yad Vashem 3 months before she enquired about what happened to him at just answers website.

In a related thread on justanswers she even says:

"hello again.if can give infomation abaut his family like children and what happend to him in the getto."

LINK: justanswers - genealogy

doc....what do these forms mean.
and this post?

i.e.:

"579 days ago which would make it May 12th 2011."
"filled out is 14th February 2011."
"3 months before she enquired"

are they trying to find out what happened to him?
do we know if he was killed in a camp?
what's the gist of this?

edit: are the ppl in charge of the forms deceiving ppl?
is it that when your aunt was trying to find out what happened to wolf, filling out the forms was a kind of setting in stone that he was killed in a camp?
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 pm

zone wrote:
doc....what do these forms mean.
and this post?

i.e.:

"579 days ago which would make it May 12th 2011."
"filled out is 14th February 2011."
"3 months before she enquired"

are they trying to find out what happened to him?
do we know if he was killed in a camp?
what's the gist of this?

edit: are the ppl in charge of the forms deceiving ppl?
is it that when your aunt was trying to find out what happened to wolf, filling out the forms was a kind of setting in stone that he was killed in a camp?

Yes basically, my Aunt has filled out the form and applied for Wolf to be in the database without even knowing what happened to him.

She testified he was killed in Chelmno and then goes round asking genealogy sites what happened to him in the Lodz ghetto. Maybe filling out the form entitles you to special funds? Dunno.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm

i see....so the system was set up to work that way.
the ppl are led by rumours and suggestion....and a system is in place to set something in stone that prolly never happened.
amazing.
ty doc.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:39 pm

"The Protocols bear the hall-mark of the secret agents of the dethroned Russian bureaucracy, and the book which you have published is a mere babbling reiteration of what the murderers of the Ukraine, of Poland, and of Hungary are urging as justification for the holocausts of the Jews in which they have been engaged."

- Louis Marshall's October 14th, 1920 letter to George Haven Putnam, head of the firm Putnam & Son, New York after he brought out "The Cause of World Unrest" which is based on the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Israel Now Has 6 Million Jews

Post by zone on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Israel Now Has 6 Million Jews
The number of Israeli Jews passed the emotional 6 million mark in November, and the total population will pass 8 million in February.

By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

The number of Israeli Jews passed the emotional 6 million mark in November, and the total population will pass 8 million in February, according to the Central Bureau of Statistics.

The Jewish population represents 75.4 percent of the total, of which Arabs are 20.6 percent, representing a continuing trend of a higher Jewish birth rate and a lower Arab birth rate.

The other four percent of the Israeli population includes Christians, other faiths and 319,000 people who call themselves Jewish but are not recognized as such according to Jewish law. Almost all of them are from the former Soviet bloc.

As January 1 approached, the total population was 7,981,000, 1.8 per cent higher than the previous year.

The figures do not temporary residents and foreign workers.

New immigrants account for a smaller increase in the number of Jews, with only 16,500 having come on “aliyah” in 2012.

North American aliyah was about 4,000, including those who already were in Israel and took out Israeli citizenship, Nefesh B’Nefesh spokeswoman Yael Katsman told Arutz Sheva Monday. She said the numbers are rising, and that the expectation is that the trend will continue in 2013.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163726#.UOQtNW87150

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top