Six Million

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Six Million

Post by Strangelove on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Would you agree, asked Christie, that, having read The Hoax of the Twentieth Century, the revisionist view of the subject looks more at the physical evidence, on on-site inspection of the camps, and tries to apply scientific analysis to the eyewitness testimony to see if those things were physically possible?

"It puts more attention on the physical evidence," Browning agreed. "I don't remember well enough to comment on the second part." (17-3817)

- Summary of the transcript, cross examination of Christopher Browning by Attorney Douglas Christie at the second trial of Ernst Zundel, Canada, 1988.

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 pm

THE COMMISSIONER: Did you talk with Höss about the number of Jews who were exterminated at Auschwitz?

EICHMANN: No, never. He told me that he had built new buildings and that he could put to death 10,000 Jews each day. I do remember something like that. I do not know whether I am only imagining that today, but I do not believe I am imagining it. I cannot recall exactly when and how he told me that and the location where he told me. Perhaps I read it and perhaps I am now imagining that what I had read I heard from him. That is also possible.

- Israeli interrogation of Eichmann [Transcripts, J1-MJ at 02 RM]

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Bottom line: What will happen if we fail to get the world to care about the fact that Israeli parents in southern Israel need to literally dodge rockets when they drive their children to kindergarten in the morning? What will happen if the world allows Iran, the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism, to get nuclear weapons? What will Israel do if bad press causes American citizens to ask our government to turn its back on Israel? Why do I care so much about the success of your communications efforts? I care because I never want our children to live through what my family and yours lived through in the Holocaust.

People in Israel depend on us. Together, we can use strategic communications to make Israel and all Jews safer and more secure.

- The Israel Project’s 2009 GLOBAL LANGUAGE DICTIONARY

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 pm

...did Browning say that the western camps, such as Dachau, Ravensbrück and Buchenwald, did not have Jews in them?

"They were not the deportation reception camps during the period up to 1945," said Browning. "They had -- Jews were among those evacuated from Poland to them. There were some Jews in the camps, those camps, since 1942, when Himmler ordered that Jews in the German concentration camps be transferred to Auschwitz. They were not camps that were primarily intended for receiving large deportations of Jews and gassing them...There may well have been some Jews in those camps at different times, but they were not primary to the German policy. I don't know of the numbers of individual Jews in those camps...It was not central to the 'final solution'...They are not, in my opinion, extermination camps, though many people died there." (17-3963)

- Summary of the transcript, cross examination of Christopher Browning by Attorney Douglas Christie at the second trial of Ernst Zundel, Canada, 1988.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Sir,

I am directed by the Ministry to send you the following circular letter:

It is often the duty of the good citizens and of the pious Christians to turn a blind eye on the peculiarities of those associated with us.

But the time comes when such peculiarities, while still denied in public, must be taken into account when action by us is called for.

We know the methods of rule employed by the Bolshevik dictator in Russia itself from, for example, the writing and speeches of the Prime Minister himself during the last twenty years.

We know how the Red Army behaved in Poland in 1920 and in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Galicia and Bessarabia only recently. We must, therefore, take into account how the Red Army will certainly behave when it overruns Central Europe.

Unless precautions are taken, the obviously inevitable horrors which will result will throw an undue strain on public opinion in this country. We cannot reform the Bolsheviks but we can do our best to save them -- and ourselves -- from the consequences of their acts.

The disclosures of the past quarter of a century will render mere denials unconvincing. The only alternative to denial is to distract public attention from the whole subject. Experience has shown that the best distraction is atrocity propaganda directed against the enemy.

Unfortunately the public is no longer so susceptible as in the days of the "Corpse Factory," and the "Mutilated Belgian Babies," and the "Crucified Canadians." Your cooperation is therefore earnestly sought to distract public attention from the doings of the Red Army by your wholehearted support of various charges against the Germans and Japanese which have been and will be put into circulation by the Ministry. Your expression of belief in such may convince others.

I am, Sir, Your obedient servant, (signed) H. HEWET, ASSISTANT SECRETARY

The Ministry can enter into no correspondence of any kind with regard to this communication which should only be disclosed to responsible persons.

- Note sent from the British Ministry of Information to the BBC and the higher British clergy on February 29, 1944. As quoted in 'Allied Wartime Diplomacy' by Edward J. Rozek

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 am

Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of The Big Lie

if this isn't the right thread, please move elsewhere.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Comment from opponent on CARM forums:

"Go away you pathetic Nazi. Say buh-bye. Run back to Prison Planet where you can discuss the Bildebergers for 10 hours everyday, and where you'll get pats on the back. Won't work here, Thor worshipper."

LINK: Egypt's "Secular" Party Leader: Holocaust is ‘a lie’ - CARM Forums

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 am

amazing....indoc holding perfectly.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

LINK: Truth is Divisive

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of The Big Lie

fast forward to 1hr 42 min....
camp survivors who tell a different story - with photos from the time.
i'll try to find these images.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:49 pm

IF THIS STUFF DOESN'T BELONG ON THIS THREAD JUST DELETE IT.

1) Camp Orchestras

Last edited by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Rare photos of one of the camp orchestras at Auschwitz concentration camp

CLICK ON THUMBNAILS BELOW FOR ENLARGEMENTS

Real History: a former camp officer at Auschwitz living in Munich sold to one of us these original snapshots taken of one of the half dozen orchestras and bands formed by inmates of the infamous Auschwitz slave labor camp, the Kubu orchestra, said to have been comprised of Cuban Jews. On the back of some of the five snapshots is a rubber stamp of the Auschwitz camp office, and at some time -- possible after the war -- a German hand has inscribed captions on some of them, as shown below.

1/42, printed on regular wartime photo paper, unbranded, with rubber stamp: Auschwitz; right, 1/38, photo of the same room printed on wartime Agfa postcard paper, pencil caption "gedeckte Tafel für unsere jüdischen Freunde vom Kubu Ochester" [table set for our Jewish friends in the Kubu Band]; below left, the same room, photo printed on regular wartime Agfa photo paper; below right: 1/32, photo of four well-dressed band players, printed on cream wartime photo paper, rubber stamp: Auschwitz, pencil caption, "Kubu in Auschwitz" (see facsimile beneath).

Left: Photo of an accordion player smoking a pipe, printed on white wartime paper, rubber stamp: Auschwitz, caption in pencil: "Der lange Jakob mein Lieblingsjude" [Lanky Jakob, my Favourite Jew]

Left: an enlargement of the Auschwitz rubber stamp on the back of some of the snapshots
Have any of our readers comments to make on these remarkable photos? For example: What is known of the fate of the "Ku-Bu" Cuban Jewish Band? When were these photos taken? What happened to Lanky Jacob? What was his full name? Tell us what you know: We will post it here.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/09/09/Auschwitz_orchestra.html
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:02 pm

go to 1min 45 sec....
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:08 pm

2) PLAYS AT CAMPS

A camp theater where live plays could be performed by camp inmate actors -

eh......just go to this site:

http://holocaustdenial.com/Zyklon_B/judicial_inc_biz/Auschwitz.html
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:14 pm

swimming pool for the inmates in Auschwitz
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:16 pm

zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 pm

"During the trials that were held after the war, the tons of Zyklon-B ordered by the camps were attributed to homicidal use without any verification. By far the greater part (over 95 percent) was destined for delousing (effects and buildings) while only a very small part (less than 5 percent) had been used for homicidal gassings"

- J.-C. Pressac, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York 1989. Page 15.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers

By David Cole

http://thepowerofgod777.blogspot.ca/2009/11/forty-six-important-unanswered.html
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Sad But True Crime
Scam Targeted Holocaust Survivors’ Fund

11/09/10

New York Assistant Director in Charge Janice Fedarcyk, with U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, announces the unsealing of criminal charges.

For nearly six decades, a not-for-profit corporation known as The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany—or the Claims Conference—has been overseeing German government funds that assist Holocaust survivors.

So you can imagine our surprise and concern when we uncovered evidence that it had been the victim of fraud.

This afternoon at a New York City press conference, we announced that six corrupt Claims Conference employees in its Manhattan office—along with 11 other conspirators—have been charged in a decade-long scheme to defraud the organization and legitimate Holocaust victims out of more than $42 million.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/november/holocaust_110910/holocaust_110910
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:41 pm

"The whole area seethed with foreign peoples, conscript laborers moving this way and that and in all directions, hoping to reach their homes, in search of food, seeking shelter. Most of the typhus was within this group and they carried the disease with them. They moved along the highways and in country lanes -- now a dozen Roumanians pulling a cart loaded with their remaining belongings; here a little band of Frenchmen working their way toward France, there some Netherlanders, or perhaps Belgians; and everywhere, the varied nationalities of the East -- Ukrainians, Poles, Czechs, Russians. They moved mostly on foot, halted, then gathered in great camps of sometimes 15,000 or more, extemporized, of primitive sanitation, crowded, and with all too little sense of order or cleanliness.

These were the people where typhus predominated, more than a half million of them in the Rhineland, wearied with the war, undernourished, poorly clothed and long inured to sanitary underprivilege and low level hygiene. Add to this shifting population the hundreds of released political prisoners, often heavily infected with typhus but happily far fewer in numbers; the German refugees, first moving ahead of our troops and then sifting back to their homes through the American lines. Rarely if ever has a situation existed so conducive to the spread of typhus.

Typhus fever in a stable population is bad enough. It has demonstrated its potentialities in both war and peace. The Rhineland in those days of March, 1945, could scarcely be believed by those who saw it -- it is beyond the appreciation of those who did not. It was Wild West, the hordes of Genghis Khan, the Klondike gold rush, and Napoleon's retreat from Moscow all rolled up into one. Such was the typhus problem in the Rhineland."

Summary and Conclusions

Conditions in Western Europe in many respects favored a much greater spread of typhus fever than actually occurred. Germany was in chaos. The destruction of whole cities and the path left by advancing armies produced a disruption of living conditions contributing to the spread of the disease. Sanitation was low grade, public utilities were seriously disrupted, food supply and food distribution were poor, housing was inadequate and order and discipline were everywhere lacking. Still more important, a shifting of populations was occurring such as few countries and few times have experienced.

John E. Gordon, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology at the Harvard University School of Public Health, American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1948

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 pm

"camp physicians must use all means at their disposal to significantly reduce the death rate in the various camps.... The camp doctors must supervise more often than in the past the nutrition of the prisoners and, in cooperation with the administration, submit improvement recommendations to the camp commandants.... The camp doctors are to see to it that the working conditions at the various labor places are improved as much as possible...[...]..The Reichsführer SS [Himmler] has ordered that the death rate absolutely must be reduced."

- Quoted as document E-168, at the main Nuremberg trial by SS defense attorney Dr. Horst Pelckmann on August 7, 1946

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 pm

"As evidence to establish the reality of homicidal gassing there remain only the testimonies of participants"

- AUSCHWITZ: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, J. Pressac, pp 123.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:30 pm

“...most of the memoirs and reports [of 'Holocaust survivors'] are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic exaggeration, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumors, bias, partisan attacks...”

—Samuel Gringauz, "Jewish Social Studies" (New York), January 1950, Vol. 12, p. 65.
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:01 pm

After ten years in the planning, $165 million in start-up costs and a government guarantee of tens of millions more in tax subsidies, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum demonstrates why, according to a Roper Organization poll, 22 percent (some 25 millions!) of all adult Americans have doubts about the orthodox Holocaust story.

What are the facts?

The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum displays no proof anywhere of homicidal "gassing" chambers and no proof that even ONE INDIVIDUAL was "gassed" at any camp liberated by Allied armies.

"Proof" for a gas chamber at Birkenau is a plastic model created by a Polish ARTISTE. A plastic copy of a metal door is displayed as "proof" of a homicidal gas chamber at Maidanek. And, INCREDIBLY, the Museum has simply "dropped" the Auschwitz gas chamber, the basement room visited yearly by hundreds of thousands of tourists in Poland.

There is no mention of the alleged gas chambers at Buchenwald or even at Dachau, where after World War Two American G.I.s and German civilians were assured that more than 200,000 victims were "gassed and burned."

A Revisionist's View of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.
by Bradley R. Smith
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:05 pm

The Operation and Technique of the Museum

The Museum's exhibit technique is a mixture of sinister suggestion and dishonest omission. The first display confronting visitors beginning the Museum tour is a wall-sized photograph of American soldiers looking at corpses smoldering on a pyre. The "context" in which you see the photo suggests that the dead are "exterminated" Jews.

But were the prisoners killed or did they die of typhus or some other disease during the last terrible weeks of the war? Autopsies made by Allied medical personnel found that inmates died of disease. Not one was found to have been "gassed." ALL SUCH RELEVANT INFORMATION IS PURPOSELY OMITTED FROM THE EXHIBIT. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE DEAD PICTURED IN THE PHOTO ARE JEWS!

Unable to judge the significance of the photograph, and not wanting to believe the Museum would mislead you, you are moved to accept the false and manipulative suggestion that it represents the "genocide" of the Jews.

A Revisionist's View of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.
by Bradley R. Smith
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zone on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 pm

The color photo above, taken in 2005, shows the same view of the gas chamber as the old black and white photo, which was taken immediately after Auschwitz was liberated in January 1945, according to the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. Notice that the doorway into the oven room, which was moved during the reconstruction, appears to be in the same spot in both photos, and the walls of the small rooms in the air raid shelter have already been removed, which indicates that the old photo was taken in 1947 after the reconstruction of the gas chamber. For years, the staff at the Auschwitz Museum tried to pass the reconstructed gas chamber off as original.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08E.html
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:26 pm

"I hereby give permission for a five ton truck to go from Auschwitz to Dessau and back, in order to pick up gas [Zyklon] for gassing of the camp, to fight the epidemic that has broken out."

- An official in the central Berlin office responsible for concentration camp administration (WVHA) who radioed Auschwitz, July 22, 1942 as quoted in J.-C. Pressac, Auschwitz (1989), p. 188

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: