Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freemasonry

+2
zone
strangelove
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freemasonry - Page 2 Empty Re: Freemasonry

Post by zone Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Strangelove wrote:the good of Masonry, generally, but the Jewish nation in particular.

WHAT???????????
i have NEVER seen this before.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:47 pm

KingdomSeeker wrote:That almost IS my point Zone, Leo is the one that ousted Adnan oktar/Haran yahya. If it wasnt for Leo, we wouldnt have known that harun was a secret ottoman freemason.

So IS he? is Leo Credible and that account? Maybe Adnan oktar is not a ottoman turk mason. (he's still sufi...so i guess thats just as bad) But thats the whole point...We have liars calling liars, liars, posting it on line. and then more liars come up and calling other liars, liars.

Is leo credible on any account? is harun? Harun is one of the reasons why mostof the "Athiest Freemasonry" info is out there.

yet according to an exx "illuminatti 33 degree freemason"(leo), Harun is also a free mason. So we have to people who expose other people that could well be lying.

How is findign all this stuff out, bringing anyone closer to Jesus?

People with out Jesus are posting the same stuff. they know they same things you do, yet They DONT have Jesus... DO you see what im saying...You have Jesus, Why do we need anything else but?
because of my reading about the builders and hiram and Jesus calling the temple cult the builders 8 years ago i began to look into this.

by looking into this i found the fake branches of xtianity that are part of it (dispensational theology) and worshipping israel: most american evangelicals STILL DO.

because of this I FOUND OUT JERUSALEM IS THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS NOT ROME.
and i endured ridicule and isolation for my position.

because i found that out, and i read that Jesus said to BEWARE of the Leaven of The Pharisees i found the Noahide Laws....by searching the Freemasons.

then i looked into Judaism and found out IT IS THE PHARISEES.

because i was WATCHING, i personally saw the Sanhedrin arise in 04. WHEN IT HAPPENED and i knew what it was.

and so on.

almost NONE of this stuff was available to the public 8 years ago when i started.

i do it because i am called to do it.

NOTE: sorry rob.....i just realized this was an older post of yours.
apologies....my reasons remain the same.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 am

Any more Judeo-masonic info or links are welcome I'm starting part 05 of my doco and need ammo.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boeheme, Swedenborg, Saint Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah: all Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their Symbols."

- Albert Pike (Morals and Dogma,p 744)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 pm

"The technical language, symbolism, and rites of Masonry are full of Jewish ideas and terms. In the Scottish rite, the dates of all the official documents are given according to the Hebrew month and the Jewish era; and use is made of the older forms of the Jewish alphabet."

- Jewish Encyclopedia 1903, Vol. 5, page 503

Freemasonry - Page 2 Royal+Arch+Mason+Jewel
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Freemasonry & Solomon's Temple

The Freemasons are obsessed with King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, from which they borrow much of their symbolism and legends, especially those surrounding Hiram. Solomon was the Israelite king noted as the builder of the First Temple in Jerusalem as well as his deep involvement in the occult. The six-pointed star or hexagram that is now the symbol of Judaism is a powerful occult symbol, and was used by Solomon to give him power over demons. Because of this, it was known as the Seal of Solomon, before being given the false moniker "the Star of David."

Freemasonry/Judaism has always planned to gain control of the Temple Mount so they can rebuild Solomon's Temple. Once this Temple is rebuilt, the stage is set for their 'Masonic Christ' to appear and rule the world from Jerusalem.

The Jewish-Satanic Origins of Freemasonry

[Disclaimer:Not sure about that website after looking over more of its material]

Last edited by Strangelove on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

"It [freemasonry] was founded by King Herod Agrippa at the suggestion of Hiram Abiud, with the consent of Moab Levy, Adoniram, Johanan, Jacob Abdon, Antipas, Solomon Aberon, and Ashad Abia in the year 43 A.D. The original name of the ideology was the "Mysterious Force." All its founders belonged to Judaism."

- G.S.Lawrence (a Jew), who claimed to be in possession of a Hebrew copy of the true history of Masonry
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:03 pm

"Meantime, however, until we come into our kingdom, we shall act in the contrary way: we shall create and multiply free masonic lodges in all the countries of the world, absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent in public activity, for these lodges we shall find our principal intelligence office and means of influence. All these lodges we shall bring under one central administration, known to us alone and to all others absolutely unknown, which will be composed of our learned elders. The lodges will have their representatives who will serve to screen the above-mentioned administration of MASONRY and from whom will issue the watchword and program. In these lodges we shall tie together the knot which binds together all revolutionary and liberal elements. Their composition will be made up of all strata of society. The most secret political plots will be known to us and fall under our guiding hands on the very day of their conception. AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THESE LODGES WILL BE ALMOST ALL THE AGENTS OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL POLICE since their service is for us irreplaceable in the respect that the police is in a position not only to use its own particular measures with the insubordinate, but also to screen our activities and provide pretexts for discontents, ET CETERA."

- Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion, PROTOCOL 15
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 pm

"It is certain that there were Jews around the cradle of European Freemasonry; certain rites prove that they were cabalistic Jews."

- Bernard Lazare in L'ANTI-SEMITISM

"The most important work of the Freemason must be to glorify the Jewish race, which has preserved unchanged the divine standard of wisdom. You must rely upon the Jewish race to dissolve all frontiers."

- Le Symbolisme, July, 1928

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:22 pm

"Masonry, that immense association, the rare initiates of which, that is to say, the real chiefs of which, whom we must be careful not to confound with the nominal chiefs of the Blue Lodge, live in a strict and intimate alliance with the militant members of Judaism ... For that elite of the order - these real chiefs whom so few of the initiated know, are employed in the profitable and secret dependence of the cabalistic Jews. This phenomenon is accomplished, thanks to the habits of rigorous discretion to which they subject themselves by oaths and terrible menaces, thanks also to the majority of Jewish members which the mysterious constitution of Freemasonry seats in its sovereign council."

- M. Gaugenot-Demousseaux, in his book, THE JEW. JUDAISM. AND THE JUDAIZATION OF THE CHRISTIAN PEOPLE (Paris, 1896)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:52 pm

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled"

- Albert Pike, in MORALS AND DOGMA
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 am

Strangelove wrote:"It [freemasonry] was founded by King Herod Agrippa at the suggestion of Hiram Abiud, with the consent of Moab Levy, Adoniram, Johanan, Jacob Abdon, Antipas, Solomon Aberon, and Ashad Abia in the year 43 A.D. The original name of the ideology was the "Mysterious Force." All its founders belonged to Judaism."

- G.S.Lawrence (a Jew), who claimed to be in possession of a Hebrew copy of the true history of Masonry

wowowowowow
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 am

"The following list contains the chief technical terms of freemasonry which are connected with Jewish ideas and expressions:

Abaddon.

Abda (I Kings iv. 6).

Abif.

Adonal (see God, Names of).

Adin Hiram (see Adoniram).

Ahiab (I Kings iv. 3).

"Ahiman Rezon" (title given to the book of constitutions of the Grand Lodge of Ancient York, supposed to be Hebrew for "the Law of the Selected Brethren").

Aholiab.

Bagulkal (significant word in the higher degrees, supposed to be Hebrew).

Bel (used erroneously to represent the Tetragramination).

Bendekar (I Kings iv. 9).

Bereith.

Breastplate.

Cedars of Lebanon.

Cherublm.

Chesed.

Cohen.

Dedication of the Temple.

Emeth.

Enoch.

Ephod.

Ephraimites.

Ezel (I sam. xx. 19).

Gabaon (see Gibeon and Gibeonites).

Gedaliah.

Giblim (I Kings v. 18).

Haggai.

High Priest.

Hiram Abif (architect of Solomon's Temple).

Hiram, King of Tyre.

Holy of Holies.

Horns for the Altar.

I Am What I Am.

Immanuel.

Jachin.

Jacob's Ladder.

Jah.

Jehoshaphat (place where the lodge is built).

Jehovah.

Kabbala.

Kadosh.
(see image)

Kamea ("amulet").

Lebanon.

Levites.

Maacha (I Kings ii. 39).

Manna, Pot of.

Melchizedek.

Melech.

Miter.

Mizraim, Rite of.

Naamah.

Peleg (supposed to be the architect of the Tower of Babel; twentleth degree of the Scottish Rite).

Pentalpha (see Solomon's Seal).

Rabbanaim.

Rabboni.

Sabbaoth.

Sanhedrin.

Seal of Solomon.

Sephiroth.

Shaddai.

Shamir.

Shekel.

Shekinah.

Shem Hamphoresch.

Shiboleth.

Shield of David.

Signet of Zerubbabel.

Tabernacle.

Temple.

Tetragrammaton.

Tomb of Adoniram.

Tubal Cain.

Twelve-Lettered Name.

Two-Lettered Name.

Zabud (I Kings iv. 5).

Zadok.

Zedekiah.

Zeredatha.

Zerubbabel.

The majority of the above names and terms, derived from Mackey's "Lexicon of Freemasonry," are mostly used in the higher degrees of the Scottish Rite"

- Jewish Encyclopedia
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 am

B'nai B'rith

B'nai B'rith International (English pronunciation: /bəˌneɪ ˈbrɪθ/; Hebrew: בני ברית, "Sons of the Covenant") is the oldest continually operating Jewish service organization in the world. It was initially founded as the Independent Order of B'nai B'rith in New York City, on October 13, 1843, by Henry Jones and 11 others.

B'nai B'rith is engaged in a wide variety of community service and welfare activities, including the promotion of Jewish rights and the state of Israel, assisting hospitals and victims of natural disasters, awarding scholarships to Jewish college students, sponsoring low-income senior housing, and opposing antisemitism through its Center for Human Rights and Public Policy.[1] With nearly 100,000 members and supporters, B'nai B'rith International reaches more than 50 countries around the world to increase the welfare of resident Jews.

~SNIP~

The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith was founded in New York City by Henry Jones and 11 others on October 13, 1843[2] as a Jewish fraternal order. It was one of the many fraternities that were founded in the United States during that period.[3] B'nai B'rith essentially began as a social and mutual-aid association for men; a parallel women's group, the Order of True Sisters, was established in New York some years later.

~SNIP~

In 1913 it founded the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), in direct response to the recent trial and lynching of Leo Frank, a B'nai Brith member. The ADL's original mission statement was "to stop, by appeals to reason and conscience and, if necessary, by appeals to law, the defamation of the Jewish people. Its ultimate purpose is to secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike and to put an end forever to unjust and unfair discrimination against and ridicule of any sect or body of citizens."

LINK: B'nai B'rith - WIKI

as a Jewish fraternal order

A fraternity (Latin frater : "brother") is a brotherhood, though the term sometimes connotes a distinct or formal organization and a secret society.

~SNIP~

In the United States, fraternities in colleges date to the 1770s, but did not fully assume an established pattern until the 1840s. They were strongly influenced by the patterns set by Freemasonry.[2] The main difference between the older European organizations and the American organizations is that the American student societies virtually always include initiations, the formal use of symbolism, and the lodge-based organizational structure (chapters) derived from usages in Freemasonry[6] and other fraternal organizations such as the Odd Fellows and Knights of Pythias.

LINK: Fraternity - WIKI

Catholics Unveiled Masonic Jewish Plot in 1936
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 am

"Masonry tolerates everything except a clericalism (Catholicism) and it possesses a special attraction for Jews. Clericalism has always persecuted Masonry everywhere. There exists between Jews and Freemasons an invisible but potent natural alliance against a common enemy... Together they fight ... against religious fanaticism and racial antipathies."

- JEWISH CHRONICLE, Oct. 19, 1889.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 am

"I have often heard French Masons lament the dominance of Jews... Ever since the revolution, Jews have taken possession of Masonic rites. The Cabala rules its mistress in the inner-circle of the Lodge and the Jewish spirit dominates the lower grades... In the mind of Satan, the synagogue has an all-important part to play... The greatest enemy counts on the Jews to control Masonry, as he counts on Masonry to destroy the Christian faith."

- M. Daniel, a French writer, quotes from Mons Barbier's INFILTRATIONS MACONIQUES, p.99
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:46 am

"The triumph of the Galilean (Christ) has lasted for many centuries, but now he dies in turn. The mysterious voice announcing the death of the impostor god (Jesus), who promised an era of justice and peace to them who believed him. The illusion has lasted for a long time. The mendacious (false) god is now disappearing in his turn. Brother Masons, we rejoice to state that we are not without our share in the overthrow of this false prophet. The Roman Church, founded on this Galilean myth, began to decay rapidly in the day in which the Masonic Association was established."

- Senator Gelpech, President of the French Grand Orient. part of a speech, delivered Sept. 20, 1902
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:50 am

"The Kabalistic doctrine has long been the religion of the Sage and Savant (eminent scholar); because like Freemasonry, it incessantly tends towards spiritual perfection, and the fusing of the creeds (religions) and nationalities of mankind."

- Albert Pike
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 pm

"To prepare the way for the United States of Europe; to set up a supra-national (above all nations) authority, whose purpose would be to settle disputes between nations. Freemasons were to be the propaganda agents of this venture, which it was said would bring universal peace and happiness to mankind, viz., this was to be THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS."

- Primary purpose of the Congress of Freemasons in 1918 as reported by L'Alpine., May 31, 1917. This was the official organ of the Masonic Lodge in Switzerland.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Strangelove wrote:"The triumph of the Galilean (Christ) has lasted for many centuries, but now he dies in turn. The mysterious voice announcing the death of the impostor god (Jesus), who promised an era of justice and peace to them who believed him. The illusion has lasted for a long time. The mendacious (false) god is now disappearing in his turn. Brother Masons, we rejoice to state that we are not without our share in the overthrow of this false prophet. The Roman Church, founded on this Galilean myth, began to decay rapidly in the day in which the Masonic Association was established."

- Senator Gelpech, President of the French Grand Orient. part of a speech, delivered Sept. 20, 1902

"Senator Gelpech"".....come here and say that buddy....i dare you.

Freemasonry - Page 2 Hockey-fight
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Freemasonry - Page 2 Patch3

Secret societies have been in existence at least since the date of the earliest known writings. Some have served utilitarian ends, others speculative; some have been visible, others invisible, except to government information services, which have always been aware of their existence. Each has based its existence on a secret, the secret of its mystery, purpose, direction, ritual or, more generally, its organization. Ultimately, what has at all times and in all places distinguished secret societies from other associations is that the former are organized in a manner parallel to, but often above, official forms of government, whatever those forms may be.

The Canadian Encyclopedia
www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Strangelove wrote:"The technical language, symbolism, and rites of Masonry are full of Jewish ideas and terms. In the Scottish rite, the dates of all the official documents are given according to the Hebrew month and the Jewish era; and use is made of the older forms of the Jewish alphabet."

- Jewish Encyclopedia 1903, Vol. 5, page 503

Freemasonry - Page 2 Royal+Arch+Mason+Jewel

oh my........
WOW.
SO BUSTED.

Jewish Encyclopedia 1903, Vol. 5, page 503

right from the horse's mouth....that's the part that's alarming: they're right out in the open now: going for it i guess.

Come Lord Jesus...........
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun May 01, 2011 10:52 am

Crest of the The Royal Exalted Religious and Military Order of Masonic Knights Templar of England and Wales."

Freemasonry - Page 2 Ktcrest

Spot the Remphan anyone?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Strangelove wrote:Crest of the The Royal Exalted Religious and Military Order of Masonic Knights Templar of England and Wales."

Freemasonry - Page 2 Ktcrest

Spot the Remphan anyone?
and there you have it...tied up neatly with a bow.
geez....well, gotta figger out exactly what these boyz are up to today.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 pm

The Masonic Calender

Masons of the York and French Rites (i.e., Masons of England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, and America) date from the creation of the world; calling it Anno Lucis, which is abbreviated A. L. signifying "in the Year of Light!' Thus, 1801 is A.L. 5801. This has a symbolic reference to the Light of Masonry.

In the Scottish Rite, (now known as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite), the Era also begins from the date of the Creation; but Masons of that Rite, using the Jewish chronology, would call the year 1801, A. M. or Anno Mundi (in the year of the world), 5541. Sometimes the initials A.H. are used, signifying Anno Hebraico, or "in the Hebrew Year!' They have also adopted the Hebrew months, therefore the year ends with them on the 16th of September, and the new year begins on the 17th of the same month, which is the first of Tisri. The A. and P Rite uses the Egyptian Calendar and the Era oooooo,ooo to denote an indefinite period of vast extent.

In the York Rite, the year begins on the 1st of January; but in the French Rite it begins on the 1st of March, and instead of the months receiving their usual names they are designated numerically, as first, second, &c. In a French Masonic document the 1st of January, 1801, would thus be called the first day of the eleventh Masonic month, Anno Lucis, 5801. The French sometimes use L'an de la V. L, Vraie Lumdre, Signifying "Year of True Light!"

Royal Arch Masons date from the commencement of the Second Temple, which was 530 years before the Christian Era; hence A.D. 1801 would be represented by Anno Inventionis (A.. INV'.), 2331 in Capitular Freemasonry.

Knights Templar have also their mode of chronology, taking their year one from the organisation of the Order, A.D. 1118; so that Anno Ordinis would be A.O. 683, instead of A.D. 1801.

Other Degrees have their fanciful chronology, but the foregoing are the only styles of consequence.
http://www.brad.ac.uk/webofhiram/?section=lectures_craft&page=Calender.html
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Alice Bailey's (UN) Lucis Trust:

The worldwide activities of the Lucis Trust, founded by Alice Bailey and Foster Bailey, are dedicated to establishing right human relations.

The activities of the Lucis Trust promote the education of the human mind towards recognition and practice of the spiritual principles and values upon which a stable and interdependent world society may be based. More »
Arcane School

Freemasonry - Page 2 Nasymbol_small_medium

There is a Way by which men and women may achieve knowledge and understanding of the light, love and purpose of divinity, and learn to wield these spiritual energies in the service of humanity to speed the progress of human evolution. Many have trodden the Way before us, leaving for our guidance the laws and rules of the Road, graded according to the need and spiritual status of the student and aspirant.

http://www.lucistrust.org/

~

LUCIS (LUCIFER) TRUST

Lucis Trust’s Involvement in The Windsor International Bank and Trust Company

more:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_lucytrust.htm

Scientific Analysis of the Writings of Alice Bailey:

Due to the factors stated above, it is important that the public be made aware of the true nature of the Bailey "theology." Using the writings of the founder of the New Age theology, a theology that is purposely disguised through application of code words, it is shown in this article that this theology is, in all of its variations, absolutely occult in character and leads to one of the most evil forms of demonic possession.

This theology is designed to prepare humankind for the "appearance," in one form or another, of the AntiChrist. Some of the actual methods used to produce such demon possession are discussed. It is established that the true leader of the New Age movement, Bailey's God, is the Scripturally defined Adversary (Satan) and that the "prayer" entitled "The Great Invocation" is actually a satanic invocation designed to call forth the AntiChrist.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 pm

zone wrote:They have also adopted the Hebrew months, therefore the year ends with them on the 16th of September, and the new year begins on the 17th of the same month, which is the first of Tisri.

And of course judaism uses BABYLONIAN month names...example Tammuz.

The Hebrews got totally paganized in Babs eh?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm

"That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive….

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

- Albert Pike (Morals and Dogma)

Freemasonry - Page 2 Pike
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 pm

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer.................and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

- Harold Wallace Rosenthal, former top Administrative Aide to the then Senator Jacob Javits, 1977.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: