Hello I'm Sarah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Hello all,

I'm Sarah,found out about this site through a friend. I see a lot of info and I am so FAR BEHIND. (Have I got a lot of reading to do) Just so tired of all of the garbage that's out there. (I am a quick learner though)
Wink

avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by zone on Thu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

SARAH! you made it!

just click around....it's mostly just research.

Doc will be around shortly - he'll steal yer heart the rascal.

love you

zonest
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Thu May 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Hey Zone,

There is a lot I need to catch up on.
tongue

A lot of we have been told sounds good on the surface but,the more one digs the more the anomalies start to show up and things aren't quit what they at first seemed to be.

I think we should remember this verse and take it to heart

1 Thessalonians 5

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by zone on Fri May 31, 2013 9:52 am

hey sarah...if you look down the right column you'll see a list of threads doc flagged as important


IMPORTANT THREADS

Statement of Faith
---
Doctrine of Justification By Faith
---
New World Order
---
The Noahide Laws
---
Talmudism
---
Stationary Earth
---
Freemasonry
---
Communism
---
Zionism and the 'State of Israel'
---
Six Million

there are lots of other posts or threads that dont include everything we have discovered or opinions or conclusions...sometimes we just post as a NOTE - ongoing thought or investigation.

if you have comments, post away, same for questions.

it's wide opn here. start any threads you wish.

we havent done Biblical / Theology for awhile, not because we don't love it, but we've been doing that on other forums.
its needed here, so by all means start topics, threads, continue others.

whatever you like is cool.

zone


Last edited by zone on Fri May 31, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by zone on Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 am

also, Strangelove (Doc) has a Youtube channel with some really cool videos he made on the Noahide Laws - easy quick lessons on them.

there's a link here somewhere to them.

sarah, 13 years ago when i started rsearching (via freemasonry) there was NOTHING but uber-esoteric mentions of Noachian whatever.

then Doc and i met, and there was SOME stuff, really hard to find...now it's right out there in the open as LEGIT.
they come from Rabbinic Judaism, Talmud.

of course, if you talk about them to Christians, you'll be ridiculed and laughed to scorn.

if you look using the search feature at CC you'll find old threads we made on them...if you ever do it, just notice the ridicule.

same thing you get when you bring up anything Americans have been conditioned to mock. i'm convinced that the IDOLATRY of Nationalism (where the flag atkes precedence over Jesus), which lead to Israel first Idolatry has led to that strong delusion/blinding judgment in scripture.

that, and the other DEMONIC thing passing itslef off as Holy Spirit - the Charismatic Movement.

i might pay the fee and rejoin CC this weekend or next week, haven't completely made up my mind.

i did a quick and dirty calculation of what percentage of folks at a certain forum hold a reasonable and sufficient amount of orthodoxy......maybe 10-15%.

the rest is ever-evolving, so i won't judge, but there are certainly elements that are hardened in it. it's so scary to me, and was all along, i determined to keep searching and praying and being willing to adjust my beliefs to conform to God's Word no matter how much it hurt; cost; or embarassed me.....i have to keep doing it...keep being willing.

and pray constantly.

as you know, and you're so good at - DON'T LOSE THAT - is the SIMPLICITY of the Gospel of Christ.

ttyl....kath
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by zone on Fri May 31, 2013 10:04 am

also, i thought carefully about inviting our sis EL...but i'm still not sure if this is suitable for her. she seems to be very aware of the hidden hand; frankfurt school, etc...but this might be too heavy...let me know what you think.
-delete-
also, course as youve seen we have PM here also.


Last edited by zone on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:53 am

zone wrote:also, Strangelove (Doc) has a Youtube channel with some really cool videos he made on the Noahide Laws - easy quick lessons on them.

there's a link here somewhere to them.

sarah, 13 years ago when i started rsearching (via freemasonry) there was NOTHING but uber-esoteric mentions of Noachian whatever.

then Doc and i met, and there was SOME stuff, really hard to find...now it's right out there in the open as LEGIT.
they come from Rabbinic Judaism, Talmud.

of course, if you talk about them to Christians, you'll be ridiculed and laughed to scorn.

if you look using the search feature at CC you'll find old threads we made on them...if you ever do it, just notice the ridicule.

same thing you get when you bring up anything Americans have been conditioned to mock. i'm convinced that the IDOLATRY of Nationalism (where the flag atkes precedence over Jesus), which lead to Israel first Idolatry has led to that strong delusion/blinding judgment in scripture.

that, and the other DEMONIC thing passing itslef off as Holy Spirit - the Charismatic Movement.

i might pay the fee and rejoin CC this weekend or next week, haven't completely made up my mind.

i did a quick and dirty calculation of what percentage of folks at a certain forum hold a reasonable and sufficient amount of orthodoxy......maybe 10-15%.

the rest is ever-evolving, so i won't judge, but there are certainly elements that are hardened in it. it's so scary to me, and was all along, i determined to keep searching and praying and being willing to adjust my beliefs to conform to God's Word no matter how much it hurt; cost; or embarassed me.....i have to keep doing it...keep being willing.

and pray constantly.

as you know, and you're so good at - DON'T LOSE THAT - is the SIMPLICITY of the Gospel of Christ.

ttyl....kath

They are almost to the point where they nothing left to hide. The foundation has been laid and it's going to get bad.

I noticed that already. (I kept going on the one thread about the soldier) Never mind the fact one keeps trying to bring it back to the plumb line of the truth. I get the feeling most don't want to know the truth. I keep bringing it back to the fact there are too many anomalies that do not make sense if it is what it truly appears to be on the surface.

The pastor never did answer my question about him doing a tape and going through it to compare it to the phony stuff. Why am I not surprised? tongue

Not surprised at your estimate. It's about what I figured a long time ago of how many true Christians there really are.

Same here. Don't care anymore what others think of me,I just want the truth,if I am wrong then I am the one that needs to be changed,just so tired of all the lies and falseness.

In that respect I want to be in agreement with Peter when he said "To whom else can we go,You alone hold the words to eternal life?" Next to everything else in this world,Jesus is everything,and the rest is as nothing.

ttly Sarah


avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 pm

zone wrote:also, i thought carefully about inviting our sis EL...but i'm still not sure if this is suitable for her. she seems to be very aware of the hidden hand; frankfurt school, etc...but this might be too heavy...let me know what you think.
i have MOD powers, so i can delete posts later.
k

also, course as youve seen we have PM here also.

I think El will be alright with this. I think she is much further along then I am.

I think I know why it can be very difficult to get our heads around all this stuff,first we have to admit we lied to ourselves and to God,and then it's having to learn the truth and getting rid of the rest. Not so easy to do when we have often believed it for a life time. But I know with myself it's because I never bothered to check it out in the first place. It was easier to believe that which was I was told.
Embarassed
avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by Strangelove on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:08 am

SarahM777 wrote:Hello all,

I'm Sarah,found out about this site through a friend. I see a lot of info and I am so FAR BEHIND. (Have I got a lot of reading to do) Just so tired of all of the garbage that's out there. (I am a quick learner though)
Wink


Welcome Sarah.

Tired of all the garbage. Ya.
I made this place so Christians can talk about important stuff and get to the truth. No matter what.
You'll see by how many active posters are here how many Christians actually wanna do that.

If you wanna get to the truth regardless where it takes you....well......we dig that here. Very Happy

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3138
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 am

Strangelove wrote:
Welcome Sarah.

Tired of all the garbage. Ya.
I made this place so Christians can talk about important stuff and get to the truth. No matter what.
You'll see by how many active posters are here how many Christians actually wanna do that.

If you wanna get to the truth regardless where it takes you....well......we dig that here. Very Happy

I am not surprised at the number of Christians who actually do want to do that. How many Christians actually even read their Bible? I have met more atheists and others who are not Christian that know the Bible better then most who call themselves Christians do. (They don't understand it of course)

I got deceived badly once,(It was mostly my own doing) and I don't want to go down that path again. There is so much error out their and a lot of it is so subtle. Which is the hardest to get through.

I am so thankful that God led me to CC and I was able to meet Zone. Her friendship has been an awesome blessing from the Lord. She has laid out so many things,so well and it has caused me to think and to see past the appearances.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around a lot of this and get rid of the garbage that we have been told for so long. Test it,try it,hold on to the good,get rid of the rest, then lather,rinse and repeat as often as needed.
avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by Strangelove on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Zone is awesome. I love her.

She has this great knack of getting people to take a look at certain scripture so they will rethink things, without trying to actually "teach".

She also has a talent for leaving some things for people to figure out themselves.

Sometimes you need to just do your own homework, and discover the truth that way. It's always the most convincing when it happens like that. Especially with the most disturbing stuff.

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
avatar
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3138
Age : 42
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by Knight2Christ on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Hello Sarah!  It's prophetexcalibur from that other chat site!  Bahahahah!  Good to see ya, many blessings!
avatar
Knight2Christ

Posts : 30
Age : 61
Gender : Male Location : 3rd Day Covenant Israel
Join date : 2014-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:22 am

Knight2Christ wrote:Hello Sarah!  It's prophetexcalibur from that other chat site!  Bahahahah!  Good to see ya, many blessings!

Good to see you here. (That other place gets a bit nutsy so to speak)
avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by Knight2Christ on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:43 am

SarahM777 wrote:

Good to see you here. (That other place gets a bit nutsy so to speak)


By nutsy do you mean @%#$#&(*(*+???!!!   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   

If so I agree!
avatar
Knight2Christ

Posts : 30
Age : 61
Gender : Male Location : 3rd Day Covenant Israel
Join date : 2014-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm

I think I mean all the error that has crept in. I really wonder how many are truly His to begin with.  Crying or Very sad
avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by Knight2Christ on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Sarah so do I!  There are many deceivers in cc, and I think that is what throws a lot of people.  There is a difference many times in deceivers, and those they have deceived!  Those they have deceived may still be looking for the True Light!   Embarassed   Most of those people stay in the background.
avatar
Knight2Christ

Posts : 30
Age : 61
Gender : Male Location : 3rd Day Covenant Israel
Join date : 2014-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by zone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Knight: see if this rings a bell:

Hebrew Roots, The Four Waves & Their Roots
 Some Conclusions About 
The Four Waves & Tongues
 
Much information has been covered since undertaking the writing of To Embrace Hebrew Roots.  My goal was to find out the root and connections of Hebrew Roots/Hebraic Roots and the Messianic Movement. That ultimately lead into an investigation into what Dean Cozzens called the Four Movements, or waves as I've called them, those being: 
1.The Pentecostal Movement  
2.The Faith-Healing Movement  
3.The Charismatic Movement  
4.The Hebrew Movement.. 

http://www.seekgod.ca/embraceintro.htm
...

Dean Cozzens' Prophecy
 Galatians 1:6-7

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ."

 
In 1997, Dean Cozzens  of Open Church Ministries published a prophecy titled The Hebrew Movement, which revealed that God foreordained four major moves for this century. These were: 1.The Pentecostal Movement  2.The Faith-Healing Movement  3.The Charismatic Movement  4.The Hebrew Movement.
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:45 am

Zone,


You're not missing much on CC. The Judiazers have taken over a good portion of the boards. The sad part is over time you can see what Paul warns in Galatians is happening. You can see them drifting away from the Gospel. Many aren't even mentioning the gospel at all anymore. Crying or Very sad
avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by zone on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 pm

SarahM777 wrote:Zone,


You're not missing much on CC. The Judiazers have taken over a good portion of the boards. The sad part is over time you can see what Paul warns in Galatians is happening. You can see them drifting away from the Gospel. Many aren't even mentioning the gospel at all anymore. Crying or Very sad

hi beautiful. missed ya. Cool 
Doc and i warned and pleaded. we're both gone.
the difference between the other cults and wolf packs is that Christians have been for the most part aware of them and used to know the Gospel (for the most part).

But Dual Covenant and Dispy theology are embedded. these ppl will claim they believe in the Cross alone, but they're lying to themselves.

once the conscience has been seared (killing/approving of in the name of Jesus for antichrists because we got DA 70th WEEK), very very few come out of it. I know....i've scoured the net and scoured the forums....FEW recover. there's a female former dispie at a certain forum who DID recover. she rarely posts anymore.

the very foundation of the Gospel message (CHRIST ALONE) is GONE with these people. they get away with denying there is an entirely NEW covenant...they get away with claiming Christ died for NO REASON (they say righteousness IS through the Law)....they get away with smuggling unbelievers into the household of God. never Muslims of course (false flag 911 took care of that), but a different certain group of Christ-haters gets a pass because these evangelicals are becoming enemies of the Gospel themselves. it's sickening to me. they have no idea that IF YOU BELONG TO CHRIST THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S CHILDREN....means what it says.

Catholics get the door for one too many posts about praying to Mary...yet Judaizers and guys like Ellis Scofiled can openly declare that rabbinic judaism; Christ haters are WITNESSES FOR God and are saved...

it's as plain as day, and it was from the beginning. i have little sympathy. Jesus said GUARD MY WORDS. yet we have a certain "end-times" prophecy guy REWRITING revelation inserting his own words right into the text (1967 is his gig). there's a curse for that, yet ppl call him brother.

that forum will never recover from the Judaizing. because it's PLANNED, and this wave will wash over and drown anyone who can't swim. they'll take over. they already have.

members from this forum can testify from personal experinece  that once that little leaven has leavened the bunch, eventually forums just ban Antidispensationalists within the first few threads. the hexagram flies on their forums. they will do anything to defend the false gospel that blessing the State of Israel is what determines their salvation ), becoming active enemies of the true gospel (knowingly or not - and it doesn't matter to me).

in the end, Paul was losing support in the churches he laid....his battle with the Judaizers and was at ALL his churches. it's they who undermined him at every turn. there's nothing new.

oh well.....i have a litmus test. it isn't infant baptism or faith and/vs works.
it's:

WHO IS THE ISRAEL OF GOD?
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by zone on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:47 pm

btw sarah...if you want the title of this thread or anything else changed, ask Doc. he'll do it.
i have no power or ability to do anything. i'm just an honorary Mod squad peep. lol.
ah ya can't make this stuff up.
L
O
L
avatar
zone
Mod
Mod

Posts : 3653
Gender : Female Location : In Christ
Join date : 2011-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by SarahM777 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 am

zone wrote:btw sarah...if you want the title of this thread or anything else changed, ask Doc. he'll do it.
i have no power or ability to do anything. i'm just an honorary Mod squad peep. lol.
ah ya can't make this stuff up.
L
O
L

Not worried about changing the name of the thread. (I never did mind going off on tangents.)  Smile 


Anyways someone did start a thread called "Attack of the Judaizers" so there some that are aware this is happening.
avatar
SarahM777

Posts : 29
Age : 58
Gender : Female Location : Just a Stranger in a Strange Land
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm Sarah

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum