Hello from Maine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Maine

Post by lifepsyop on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Hello, my name is Bill. I'm 29 years old.

I'm very pleased to have found this forum; that is, a forum that appears to be founded on the Bible (which I consider the 100% Truth about everything) and where there is a strong awareness of the deception of the world, most notably the deception that the Earth is moving (and all the nihilistic cosmology that goes with it). I was lead here by following a random link in a goecentrism discussion... doubt I would have ever found this place otherwise. Needless to say, the revelation that the universe rotates around us, that we stand on a motionless Earth, (exactly how it looks and feels), and that we are the site of God's special creation, has changed my life, and helped drive me more towards a life in devotion to following Christ.

I've immensely enjoyed reading Strangelove's defense of Geocentrism (and rather humorous batting around of the Big-Bang, Einstein Walt-Disney universe)

I have also enjoyed reading Zone's comments on the Kabbalah and related mystery religions that have masked themselves as modern day science, and the occultists running our 'scientific' institutions today, which I have been researching as well after stumbling onto the Kabbalism links to modern day cosmology thanks to Marshall Hall's notes at fixedearth.com...

.. since then me and a friend of mine have been following a plotline of the Babylonian & Egyptian sorcerers -> Greek Hermetics -> Alchemists of the Middle Ages -> Rosicrucians of the Reneissance -> the Royal Society(modern academia) , and all the other occult fun clubs that sprung up since the 19th century, and the Star-Trek Science Fiction universe they've created for us.

... similarly Evolutionism having its roots in Pythagorean-Plato religions... which leads to a minor testimonial..

I had no thoughts about God until only about a year ago.. (Summer of 2012) I had been into the Conspiracy culture since 2009, and found myself questioning a lot about the world.. however, the "Truth" Movement-Conspiracy culture (as I'm sure most of you know) is run by many satanists and will try and lead you just about anywhere but to Jesus Christ... and even at times seems specifically designed as an attack on the Bible... But eventually I stumbled onto the topic of Evolution (funny how the conspiracy "truth" gurus carefully avoid this subject?) ... with my new-found skepticism, it immediately became clear to me that Evolution was complete nonsense.. which led to the inevitable realization that we are created by God, which led to me giving up my own prideful, sinful way and surrendering myself to Christ and diving into the Bible. I would like to write a more detailed testimonial on this later in the appropriate sub-forum.

My channel name on youtube is "LifePsyop" if anyone is interested in following some of my research and getting to know my thoughts more.. I've made a couple videos on Geocentrism. (forum rules won't let me post links)

Anyways, great to have found this forum. Hope tot talk with you soon.

- Bill (lifepsyop)

lifepsyop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Maine

Post by zone on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 pm

WELCOME BILL!
what an amazing post.

and an awesome witness to your salvation - AMEN.

it sounds like you'll have lots to contribute.

yes, the Royal Society = NASA too farao

Royal Institute of International Affairs - Chatham House.

the bad guys are so bad.

glad you're here. we just mostly use the forum as a sticky note place. if you get an idea or have something you're looking into, go for it.

racists and haters end up banned.

Doc is fussy on us citing all sources. a good habit.

NO BIBLICAL HERESIES TOLERATED...except to discuss 'em lol!

zone
zone
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Welcome Bill.

Your story sounds similar to my own.

Realizing how bloody awful this world is. Siding with the conspiratorial view of history rather than coincidental....

....and the whole caboodle leading any honest truth seeker straight to our Lord Jesus Christ.

From that point, all claims can be examined and tested with the power of the Holy Spirit.

As our other new member, Sarah, said in her intro....the garbage can be discarded.

Looking forward to your contribution Brother.

Doc.

(P.S. You are hereby my Brother until I see evidence to the contrary)

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Gonna check out your Geo videos right now!

I've been trying to find time to make my own for a while. Basketball

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Watched your video...lemme link it for the others:

Heliocentrism - False Science

BRILLIANT!!

Love it.

Love your voice Bill. Very soothing, peaceful.

Very interesting little history lesson at the start.

Skillfully put together video in general. Great use of images. Scientifically sound.

Well done. Cool I hope you make more.

You might be interested in an upcoming movie called "The Principle".

http://theprinciplemovie.com/

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifepsyop on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Thanks Zone, Thanks Doc

Zone, what's the deal with RIIA and Chatham? I missed that one.. Royal Society appears to be formed out of the "Invisible College" of Rosicrucians, as a means of ushering in their golden utopia of scientism.

Doc, I got into the whole 9/11 thing in 2009, bounced around in the conspiracy forums for the next couple years. At one point I think I was heading down a satanic pathway.. gnosticism perhaps.. believing I had become enlightened in overcoming the matrix or whatever... all the new age stuff getting pumped out right now, where people think they're going to spiritually evolve and overcome the evildoers.. white magic vs. black magic, etc....

Yes, life is not nearly as complicated anymore. The Bible has the 100% truth in black and white for anyone to see. In the beginning God created the heaves and the earth, etc. Sometimes I feel guilty talking to the lost.. because they are running around chasing the false idols of their own reasoning, trying to figure it out for themselves... and here I am holding what is basically a "cheat sheet" that has all the absolutely correct answers about this reality.

Thank you for your kind words about the vid, Doc. I feel like a lot of people are suddenly waking up to geocentrism.. but maybe I just feel like that because I myself recently did...

Yes, been eagerly waiting for The Principle...

I think the next decade is going to see the toppling of much false-science.. including Evolution... should be quite an interesting ride. I hope it helps people wake up and realize they have a Creator and a savior in Christ.

Also, if anyone's interested you could listen to me and my friend Robin rambling over a bunch of notes on
satanic culture creation, geocentrism, false-science, occult deceptions, etc. on Talkshoe. I'd like to translate the recordings to some threads here in the future..

Talkshoe ID: 128246

lifepsyop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:52 am

Ya I had to get thru a brief David Icke/Michael Tsarion new age phase before I got to Jesus.

Jesus made way more sense.

Strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum