Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nelson Mandela, Communist Terrorist, Dies

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nelson Mandela, Communist Terrorist, Dies - Page 2 Empty Re: Nelson Mandela, Communist Terrorist, Dies

Post by On the Edge Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:57 am

Would anyone like to comment on this article"

Secret Space War XII: Marduk Is Crowned in Africa
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/22/secret-space-war-xii-marduk-is-crowned-in-africa/

Quote:

"Yes, as strange as it may seem, it appears that the Mandela Funeral appears to to have been used as a cover-story to assemble the world’s top leaders for another purpose.
A very interesting rumor from a reputable source, is that the Mandela Funeral was used as a cover-story to assemble the world’s Top Leaders to pay homage to an ancient Nephilim alien ET leader called Marduk and who has allegedly returned after hundreds of years absence to be crowned as the new King of Africa, perhaps later to be elevated to “Ruler of The NWO” or the “New Caesar of the Ages”as the final Third Force Plan for the Globalist NWO is revealed  and actuated in full.
If true, the Mandela funeral has perhaps provided great cover to assemble the world’s top leaders to pay homage to Marduk as the new “Crowned King of Africa”. And as the Mandela Funeral became a major world event covered in detail on every major news network around the world, there were several strange anomalies during or surrounding the funeral that have became apparent and which can be interpreted in ways which support this rumor...."

Not your typical VT article, is it? I didn't think they often veered off into this kind of speculation.

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Nelson Mandela, Communist Terrorist, Dies - Page 2 Empty Re: Nelson Mandela, Communist Terrorist, Dies

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:00 pm

I think the following comment would sum that article up for me:

"The big lies of the zionist entity are alien enough for me to deal with. Although I'm certain there is much more intelligent and ethical life beyond humans, the aliens who inhabit the top levels of Israel and the US governments are those we must confront. Put Marduk on hold and deal with what's right in front of us. Good science fiction, BTW. And, if the intention is distraction, mission accomplished--as evidenced by those who buy the fiction here.

It would be enough to have an international gathering of leaders to determine who gets what portion of the pie and who will suffer if they don't play along with the evil empire of Israel-US-Saudi-Rothschild

. Adding a Marduk spin takes away from our focus…such as WHO DID 911 and are still reaping the spoils."
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by On the Edge Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm glad to see you say that! I read some of those comments, too, and that is the one that rang the most true to me as well!
Whew!
Thanks for adding your take on it, Stranglove!

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2