Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Funny Story

Go down

A Funny Story Empty A Funny Story

Post by Knight2Christ Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:37 pm

There were these four people on a plane and something went very wrong, and the pilot came running out of the cockpit grabbed a parachute and jumped without saying a word!  There were only three parachutes left? Twisted Evil 

As smoke gradually begin to fill the fuselage, one of the four passengers grabbed a chute and said, I'm a famous athlete and millions wait to cheer me to victory, which gives them courage to meet every new day.  I'm to important to die and he jumped!  Suspect  

A second passenger grabbed one and said I'm a Physicist and one of the smartest people in the world; generations of young people await to be trained by me in the future.  I'm way to important to die and he jumped!    Evil or Very Mad 

A third person stood up who was a Pastor and after a moment of silent thought, he said to the forth person who was a young teenage boy.  I've lived a long and good life son, here you take the the chute you have your whole life ahead of you.  pale  

The teenager looked at the preacher with a smile and said, cheer up Preach!  Yo, the smartest man in the world just grabbed my backpack, dude!   cheers
Knight2Christ
Knight2Christ

Back to top Go down

A Funny Story Empty Re: A Funny Story

Post by Knight2Christ Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Anyhow, it was funny to me!  I've laughed for 6 months, wondering what the next thoughts were from the smartest person in the world; two feet out into outer space and hurling towards his death!    Surprised 

Maybe a little dark humor?!
Knight2Christ
Knight2Christ

Back to top Go down