Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

911 Inside Job

+2
zone
strangelove
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

911 Inside Job Empty 911 Inside Job

Post by strangelove Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 am

Best Documentary on the subject:

911 Loose Change

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

911 Inside Job Empty Re: 911 Inside Job

Post by zone Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 pm

wiki world poll stats: who did 9-11?

poll taken by World Public Opinion, a collaborative project of research centers in various countries managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, College Park, polled 16,063 people in 17 nations outside of the United States during the summer of 2008. They found that majorities in only 9 of the 17 countries believe Al Qaeda carried out the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks_opinion_polls

zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Complete 911 Timeline
http://www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:11 pm

WTC7 Controlled Demolition Compilation

Larry Silverstein Comment:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Occult numerology and MANY useful links and info on this page:

Forbidden Knowledge - 911
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 am

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe

Abstract: We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later.

The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

LINK: http://www.bollyn.com/public/Active_Thermite_at_WTC.pdf
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Could the planes on 911 have been holograms?

Did the Pentagon hologram fail?

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:43 pm

"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

- Ex-Italian President, Francesco Cossiga
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

911 Inside Job Empty MUST WATCH: Gen Wesley Clarke on 9-11

Post by zone Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Gen Wesley Clarke on 9-11.....events in ME.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 am

Gen Clarke must be one of those conspiracy theorists. Laughing
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Ooooohhh...

It's 11/11/11 today.

Whats gonna happen....?...?...? Suspect
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Everything Happening Now Was Planned Before 9/11

by washingtonsblog.com

Special preface to my friends in the military, law enforcement and intelligence and other government servants: You are sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution, and the facts below may help you do so.
We’ve been told that “9/11 changed everything” and that we’re living in “a post-911 world”.
We’ve been told that what our government is doing now has been rendered necessary by the urgent post-9/11 threat from terrorists.
In reality, however, virtually everything happening now was planned before 9/11. Please see for yourself:

• The government’s spying on Americans began before 9/11 (confirmed here and here. And see this)

• The Patriot Act was planned before 9/11 (and see this). Indeed, former Counter Terrorism Czar Richard Clarke told Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig:

After 9/11 the government drew up the Patriot Act within 20 days and it was passed.
The Patriot Act is huge and I remember someone asking a Justice Department official how did they write such a large statute so quickly, and of course the answer was that it has been sitting in the drawers of the Justice Department for the last 20 years waiting for the event where they would pull it out.
(4:30 into this video).

• Government plans, exercises or drills to detain American citizens who opposed war were also drawn up before 9/11, as was a bill allowing the permanent detention by the Attorney General of aliens convicted of no crimes, with no judicial review

• The Afghanistan war was planned before 9/11 (see this and this)

• The decision to launch the Iraq war was made before 9/11. Indeed, former CIA director George Tenet said that the White House wanted to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted “crap” in its justifications for invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill – who sat on the National Security Council – also says that Bush planned the Iraq war before 9/11. Top British officials say that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change even before Bush took office. And in 2000, Cheney said a Bush administration might “have to take military action to forcibly remove Saddam from power.” And see this.

• Cheney made Iraqi’s oil fields a national security priority before 9/11. And the Sunday Herald reported: “Five months before September 11, the US advocated using force against Iraq … to secure control of its oil.” (remember that Alan Greenspan, John McCain, George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.)

• The decision to threaten to bomb Iran was made before 9/11, and the Christian Science Monitor notes that the U.S. has been claiming for more than 30 years that Iran was on the verge of nuclear capability

• Wars throughout the Middle East and North Africa to effect regime were planned before 9/11

• Cheney dreamed of giving the White House the powers of a monarchy long before 9/11

• Cheney and Rumsfeld actively generated fake intelligence which exaggerated the threat from an enemy in order to justify huge amounts of military spending long before 9/11. And see this

• The government knew that terrorists could use planes as weapons — and had even run its own drills of planes being used as weapons against the World Trade Center and other U.S. high-profile buildings, using REAL airplanes — all before 9/11

• America played dirty games to justify wars before 9/11
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 am

My wife and I were talking about this a few days ago. We were thinking it is quite odd that the "terrorists" were crafty enough to wage war on America and take down 2 huge buildings but they haven't managed anything since. They must really suck at this whole war thing. I guess it was just a lucky sucker punch.

Or it was planned from the inside and it has accomplished what it was designed to accomplish. And that is to keep the majority in constant fear. It doesn't even look like it matters what causes the fear, just as long as there is fear. I wonder why people get scared so easy?

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Grandpa wrote:My wife and I were talking about this a few days ago. We were thinking it is quite odd that the "terrorists" were crafty enough to wage war on America and take down 2 huge buildings but they haven't managed anything since. They must really suck at this whole war thing. I guess it was just a lucky sucker punch.

Or it was planned from the inside and it has accomplished what it was designed to accomplish. And that is to keep the majority in constant fear. It doesn't even look like it matters what causes the fear, just as long as there is fear. I wonder why people get scared so easy?

I think the fact that most Americans are only aware of 2 huge buildings coming down in NY on 911 should be a big pointer that something is being covered up.

911 Inside Job Wtc-7-neverforget
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm gonna have to go with an article like this for my current thinking on 9/11:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/20/911-planesno-planes-and-video-fakery/

Last edited by Strangelove on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Strangelove wrote:I'm gonna have to go with an article like this for my current thinking on 9/11:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/20/911-planesno-planes-and-video-fakery/

i said right from day 1 there were no planes in NY.

you could see it in the replays. the "planes" just melt/fade into the buildings.

i was a high end graphic artist using the top of the line Macs right in 2001. we were already fiddling around with stuff like that. there are many parts of 9-11 and the 7-7 thing and other false flags (fake bin ladens) i could outdo those guys any day. or could have.

and any YouTube tour through the holographic stuff they're doing on the faces of buildings and in the sky now makes it so obvious. the stuff they do now is incredible. but they've been able to do this for a long time.

it was easy for them.

911 Inside Job 29p6pes
imagine what they have in store with Bluebeam and the LAWS that we all have to have these digital TV boxes.

which i've been looking into.

James Corbett did a report with a guy who knows how this stuff works - nutshell:

they've discovered that what they are able to achieve in the brain with other means (chemicals, drugs, electric shock, etc) they are now completely able to do using vibrations, or frequencies, since we are 90% water we are perfect conductors.

so the chemical information in, say, LSD or VALIUM or CHOCOLATE which performs stuff on receptors in the brain causing different reactions (sleep, peace, anger, fear, etc) they have simply switched over to FREQUENCIES.

and the guy says they can beam these frequencies through the digital devices they have ready. so they will be able to FULLY manipulate the viewer by directly accessing the brain and literally controlling responses to the frequencies, which may or may not be tied in to images.

in other words, they can elicit a feeling of satisfaction or satiation as with sex or good food, but connect it to a snuff film or some other thing.

the hypnotic flicker rates/pulses plus the frequencies and images are EASILY enough to fully control a weakened unprotected mind.

because of our physiological composition, they can store these frequencies in the water and salts in us for future access.

i'll find Corbett's documentation on it - he's meticulous.

-
remember this psyop? worked like a charm:

The War of the Worlds (radio drama)

The War of the Worlds was an episode of the American radio drama anthology series Mercury Theatre on the Air. It was performed as a Halloween episode of the series on October 30, 1938, and aired over the Columbia Broadcasting System radio network. Directed and narrated by actor and future filmmaker Orson Welles, the episode was an adaptation of H. G. Wells's novel The War of the Worlds.

The first two thirds of the 60-minute broadcast were presented as a series of simulated "news bulletins", which suggested to many listeners that an actual alien invasion by Martians was currently in progress. Compounding the issue was the fact that the Mercury Theatre on the Air was a "sustaining show" (it ran without commercial breaks), adding to the program's realism. Although there were sensationalist accounts in the press about a supposed panic in response to the broadcast, the precise extent of listener response has been debated.

In the days following the adaptation, however, there was widespread outrage and panic by certain listeners who had believed the events described in the program were real.[1] The program's news-bulletin format was decried as cruelly deceptive by some newspapers and public figures, leading to an outcry against the perpetrators of the broadcast. The episode secured Welles's fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Cutting edge 911 research looks to be sliding over to scalar Tesla-like technology (Directed Energy Weapons) which seems to fit the data better than conventional controlled demolitions. I'm especially impressed with Dr.Judy Wood who has made a very credible challenge to Prof. Steven Jones "thermite" theory and has presented evidences which I've never seen before, like the hurricane on 911 and also toasted vehicles?

Check out an interview and her paper:

Star Wars weapons:

Star Wars Directed-Energy Weapons (DEW)

HAARP?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unclefester Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:19 am

I'm speechless after listening to that and checking out her research/photos. I've gotta be honest here ..... the more I look and see the dust debris when those towers were "falling", the more I'm convinced that this was indeed a literal disintegration. I'm comin' around Smile Been turned on to a slew of websites to look into by a guy that drops in here at work every two weeks or so. This guy spends a lot of his spare time visiting picketlines and such handing out cards he's made at his own expense that detail 15 to 20 places on the web where one can go to learn the truth about big brother. Converted all his money into precious metals etc. Stockpiling food .... you name it. Anyways folks, this guys convinced that martial law is just around the corner. And claims he knows that mercenaries (so to speak) are already in place for the big economic crash to come. An interesting gent, to say the least. Why am I saying this ?? ..... and what the heck is happening to me ?? .....lol See what you guys have done Sad
unclefester
unclefester

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 am

Fester.....Jesus has turned you into a conspiracy researcher. Smile It's one of the best methods for preaching the Gospel in this generation.

People need to have their 'reality' ripped away from them and trodden underfoot. Only then can they realise what kind of world this is, and what they need to accept.

Try the stationary Earth thing. Its a great one for knocking people to the floor as well.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 pm

TV Fakery 9-11 documentary.

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 pm

unclefester wrote:I'm speechless after listening to that and checking out her research/photos. I've gotta be honest here ..... the more I look and see the dust debris when those towers were "falling", the more I'm convinced that this was indeed a literal disintegration. I'm comin' around Smile Been turned on to a slew of websites to look into by a guy that drops in here at work every two weeks or so. This guy spends a lot of his spare time visiting picketlines and such handing out cards he's made at his own expense that detail 15 to 20 places on the web where one can go to learn the truth about big brother. Converted all his money into precious metals etc. Stockpiling food .... you name it. Anyways folks, this guys convinced that martial law is just around the corner. And claims he knows that mercenaries (so to speak) are already in place for the big economic crash to come. An interesting gent, to say the least. Why am I saying this ?? ..... and what the heck is happening to me ?? .....lol See what you guys have done Sad

BROTHER!
i've missed you. hope you are settled.
yes, we live in an earthly world of lies, deception and trickery.
but Jesus told us that.

particularly in the eschaton:

2 Thessalonians 2
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

this is primarily referring to Jesus, and how the world rejects Him. but they do so with a lot of help from LIARS in the world, in fact from deceivers who will stop at nothing, and have powerful technology and majik at their disposal.

as we see, God deplores those who will not struggle through this mess to the truth (SEEK HIS KINGDOM and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS - JESUS) that He Himself eventually sends such a strong delusion as Judgment, that they won't be able to recover. that's why its imperitive that we help as many as we can NOW, regardless of how they treat us.

Christians have always been ridiculed and rejected. but we can't STOP telling the truth. as Doc said, find a way, ANY WAY, to convince the stubborn ones that what they have believed is not only NOT TRUE, that they've been TRICKED.

anyone i know reacts rather strongly to being lied to and tricked. we end up with some pretty good soldiers in this battle for Truth.

ALL HAIL KING JESUS CHRIST.

John 14:16
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

911 Inside Job Thumbnail.aspx?q=4875183500298836&id=ea2c9c80f5a8c358ccdb737ed1c7a5b6&index=newexp&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.turnbacktogod.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f08%2fJesus-The-King

i love you Fes!
one day this will happen:

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

and because we are given life with Jesus as a gift, i will see you there and hug and kiss you. if it were on my merits...well....i wouldn't see you there.

i love all of you.

PEACE.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by unclefester Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Hiya Zoney Smile,

I've been snooping thru some of these threads for a bit now. Even been watching PPS from the bleachers on the BF .....i.e....geocentricity/heliocentricity topic. Since the day we first crossed paths on CC, I knew undoubtedly that you and Doc were the real deal. And I also knew that I had MUCH to learn ....and still do. Although it might appear that I'm sometimes not around, I'm out there somewhere soaking up some truth. Once one knows, there's no going back. And who would want to ? Just throwing a few tidbits on another "speaking in tongues" thread on CC the past few days but as always there,... same ole', same ole'. If even one person pauses to consider the truth, it's worth it. And one has via PM to me so it's all good. Boy o' boy ..... the signs and wonder crowd. Nothing makes me sicker than reading their garbage. I'll be around. Count on it.

God's blessings to all,

Rob
unclefester
unclefester

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:52 am

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 am

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Check this linky...

http://antichristconspiracy.com/

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 pm

And this linky...

http://www.talmudblasphemy.com/

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:Check this linky...

http://antichristconspiracy.com/

yep pps...good one.

here's a good index page from that site:

http://antichristconspiracy.com/synagogue_of_satan.htm

zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 pm

I know its a pain but if your gonna end a post with a link can you just hit return twice and put 3 dots in. Otherwise when you quote it, it gets messy...cheers.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unclefester Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:43 am

Strangelove wrote:

Finally had a pocket of quiet to watch this interview. Truly well worth the hour invested. And simply mind-boggling to this former slumbering man is the depth and scope of manipulation and deception in all things presented as "truth". The "father of lies" aptly describes this worlds information editor-in-chief. Great clip Doc !
unclefester
unclefester

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 pm

unclefester wrote:Finally had a pocket of quiet to watch this interview. Truly well worth the hour invested. And simply mind-boggling to this former slumbering man is the depth and scope of manipulation and deception in all things presented as "truth". The "father of lies" aptly describes this worlds information editor-in-chief. Great clip Doc !

If you find time the guys book is worth the read, download it here on his website:

9-11 - Finding the Truth by Andrew Johnson PDF

(911 and the Hutchison effect, directed energy weapons, and the cover up in the 911 truth movement)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next