Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hello - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello

Post by strangelove Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:39 pm

zone wrote:this is all about having received a love of the truth, at any cost.
not post-modernity (truth is relative)

I think this is a fascinating point for you to dwell on oscar.

With relativity, now nothing is black or white is it?

There are no absolutes.

No absolute reference frame. No absolute motion. No absolute moral code. No absolute truth.

Oscar...with your posts you display the mind of a man who is pretty much open to anything. Willing to consider everything BUT the truth of God. You are the kind of man who is applauded by todays world.

My heart breaks for you my friend. When you lie with the harlet you cheat on God. And it will bring His wrath.

James 4:4 You adulterers and adulteresses, know you not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 am

zone wrote:
oscar. the point is, if you didn't know who Tupac was or that he had died, you would probably not have suspected it was a hologram.

No, it wouldn't have fooled me, first while it was good cgi, it was still obviously a 3d rendering that didn't look quite human. second, there were mistakes in the way his feet moved, sometimes he sort of slid or floated which is not how a person would or even could move. third, once snoop came out on stage you could easily tell the difference between the real person and the projection.

zone wrote:
in any case, the techno they give us is decades old.

well yeah the basic effect is over 150 years old actually. The new part really is in the cgi

zone wrote:
um...oscar. "my" evidence?
i haven't been trying to convince you of anything...i told you that.

God Himself draws men to Christ.

John 6:40
For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

as the parable of Lazarus and the rich man indicates, a man who will not be moved to seek the Gospel and is changed by it would not believe, even were one to rise from the dead.

alright.

zone wrote:
oscar is not stupid, though is a fallen sinner who may be unable to understand the evidence. which is why some of us have implored him to humbly ask the Spirit of Truth, Who convicts the world of its sin, AND convinces them of the truth of Jesus Christ to teach oscar.

the scriptures say the "god" of this world (satan) has blinded the minds of those who are perishing, so they will not see the simple but glorious truth of Jesus Christ. among whom we ALL once walked until we were transferred out of that condition into the Light of Christ Who is the True Light.

John 3
You Must Be Born Again
1Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2This man came to Jesusa by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” 3Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born againb he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” 5Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.c 7Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘Youd must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9Nicodemus said to him, “How can these things be?” 10Jesus answered him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and yet you do not understand these things? 11Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but youf do not receive our testimony. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.g 14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.h

For God So Loved the World
16“For God so loved the world,i that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

okay

zone wrote:
well this is perfectly reasonable, and my guess it may be the most accurate possibility.
lol!

lol

zone wrote:
not possible.

Joshua 24:15
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."

(there are no other 'gods' - only demonic forces posing as 'gods' - idolatry resulting.

atheism is also idolatry, placing man in the position of God.

no its not , or at least not necessarily. You could be an atheist that doesn't worship anything..or at least that seems sensible to me.

zone wrote:
interesting: how would oscar "know" it is NOT a spiritual war?

afro

this is all about having received a love of the truth, at any cost.
not post-modernity (truth is relative)

2 Thessalonians 2:10
...and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

good point.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 am

oscarkipling wrote:No, it wouldn't have fooled me

How about if oscar was panic stricken, hadn't eaten in days, had been sprayed with mind altering vapours and had heard a rumour that 2pac was returning from the dead imminently?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Strangelove wrote:

How about if oscar was panic stricken, hadn't eaten in days, had been sprayed with mind altering vapours and had heard a rumour that 2pac was returning from the dead imminently?

well as I said before, if I was stressed out, drugged up and delirious with hunger, I could find it quite credible...heck I might find a much less adept display credible, under those circumstances it might be possible to convince me I had seen something that I hadn't seen at all without the use of holograms.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Strangelove wrote:
I think this is a fascinating point for you to dwell on oscar.

With relativity, now nothing is black or white is it?

There are no absolutes.

No absolute reference frame. No absolute motion. No absolute moral code. No absolute truth.

Oscar...with your posts you display the mind of a man who is pretty much open to anything. Willing to consider everything BUT the truth of God. You are the kind of man who is applauded by todays world.

My heart breaks for you my friend. When you lie with the harlet you cheat on God. And it will bring His wrath.

James 4:4 You adulterers and adulteresses, know you not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

I didn't realize that I displayed behavior that indicates that i'm not willing to consider God or that i'm not currently considering God and truth and the truth of God.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 pm

oscarkipling wrote:well as I said before, if I was stressed out, drugged up and delirious with hunger, I could find it quite credible...heck I might find a much less adept display credible, under those circumstances it might be possible to convince me I had seen something that I hadn't seen at all without the use of holograms.

Ok so its extremely likely that the eschaton is going to involve deteriation in health and satan using everything at his disposal like drugs and chaos, as force multipliers in the deception.....so can we stop playing games about whether or not its possible to deceive people with holograms?

.....ok?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 pm

oscarkipling wrote:I didn't realize that I displayed behavior that indicates that i'm not willing to consider God or that i'm not currently considering God and truth and the truth of God.

Others have been posting you passages about willfull blindness.

Thats what this is all about.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Ok so its extremely likely that the eschaton is going to involve deteriation in health and satan using everything at his disposal like drugs and chaos, as force multipliers in the deception.....so can we stop playing games about whether or not its possible to deceive people with holograms?

.....ok?

I wasn't ever playing a game, nor did I ever say that it was impossible to trick some people with holograms (optical projections really). Zone proposed the scenario that if didn't know Tupac, then I would have been fooled. I disagreed, but then you added that with drugs and stress and such that I would have been fooled. I agreed its a strong possibility. I dont see that as playing a game, I see that as addressing 2 different propositions. So under normal conditions I dont think that the holograms would be very effective at fooling people, but in the midst of drug addled starvation and chaos, breakdown of society and communication...then yeah totally, they probably wouldn't even need particularly advanced projections for that.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Strangelove wrote:

i dont unerstand
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:14 pm

oscarkipling wrote:I wasn't ever playing a game, nor did I ever say that it was impossible to trick some people with holograms (optical projections really). Zone proposed the scenario that if didn't know Tupac, then I would have been fooled. I disagreed, but then you added that with drugs and stress and such that I would have been fooled. I agreed its a strong possibility. I dont see that as playing a game, I see that as addressing 2 different propositions. So under normal conditions I dont think that the holograms would be very effective at fooling people, but in the midst of drug addled starvation and chaos, breakdown of society and communication...then yeah totally, they probably wouldn't even need particularly advanced projections for that.

Yes I think you are playing a game.

We introduced the idea of holograms. You said you and most people wouldn't be fooled.

I introduced the idea of drug addled starvation and chaos, and you agreed they would be significant factors on how many could be deceived and whether or not the technology would really need to be all that good.

Then a coupla posts later when we continue about the technology, you go right back to saying that you and most people wouldn't be fooled. So I had to go right back to REINTRODUCING the idea of drug addled starvation and chaos.

Clearly you are playing a game. Why not just concede the point, and assume that whenever we talk about technology based deception in the eschaton we are obviously taking for granted that at that time there will be chaos and starvation, and sickness,,,and satan using all his weapons to weaken peoples bodies and minds?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:14 pm

oscarkipling wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

i dont unerstand

I rest my case.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Yes I think you are playing a game.

We introduced the idea of holograms. You said you and most people wouldn't be fooled.

I introduced the idea of drug addled starvation and chaos, and you agreed they would be significant factors on how many could be deceived and whether or not the technology would really need to be all that good.

Then a coupla posts later when we continue about the technology, you go right back to saying that you and most people wouldn't be fooled. So I had to go right back to REINTRODUCING the idea of drug addled starvation and chaos.

Clearly you are playing a game. Why not just concede the point, and assume that whenever we talk about technology based deception in the eschaton we are obviously taking for granted that at that time there will be chaos and starvation, and sickness,,,and satan using all his weapons to weaken peoples bodies and minds?

so when zone said

"oscar. the point is, if you didn't know who Tupac was or that he had
died, you would probably not have suspected it was a hologram."

I should have took that as

died, and you were drug addled and starving and surrounded by chaos, you would probably not have suspected it was a hologram."
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 pm

oscarkipling wrote:
so when zone said

died, and you were drug addled and starving and surrounded by chaos, you would probably not have suspected it was a hologram."

Yes of course you should have taken it that way as the point had already been made. We are talking about the eschaton. The end of the world. A scenario when chaos and sickness and evil ways will abound.

Wise up oscar. We are clearly not here discussing a solitary hip hop concert. But I think you knew that anyway. Continue with your games if you want, but you are eroding your own credibility.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Yes of course you should have taken it that way as the point had already been made. We are talking about the eschaton. The end of the world. A scenario when chaos and sickness and evil ways will abound.

Wise up oscar. We are clearly not here discussing a solitary hip hop concert. But I think you knew that anyway. Continue with your games if you want, but you are eroding your own credibility.

My credibility as what?
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:00 pm

oscarkipling wrote:My credibility as what?

As an honest forum participant.

Why are you making us go round in circles?

Why not just concede the point, and assume that whenever we talk about technology based deception in the eschaton we are obviously taking for granted that at that time there will be chaos and starvation, and sickness,,,and satan using all his weapons to weaken peoples bodies and minds, and that we are clearly not just discussing whether intelligent, sane...calm, healthy people can be duped at a hip hop concert?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Strangelove wrote:
As an honest forum participant.

Why are you making us go round in circles?

Why not just concede the point, and assume that whenever we talk about technology based deception in the eschaton we are obviously taking for granted that at that time there will be chaos and starvation, and sickness,,,and satan using all his weapons to weaken peoples bodies and minds, and that we are clearly not just discussing whether intelligent, sane...calm, healthy people can be duped at a hip hop concert?

hmmm, while I take umbrage with the idea that it wasn't perfectly honest and reasonable to draw a distinction between your and zone's propositions, I will in the future either assume that the "Eschaton Factors" are in play where it seems reasonable to me, and if it is unclear ill be sure to ask if they are to be considered in the discussion.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

oscarkipling wrote:hmmm, while I take umbrage with the idea that it wasn't perfectly honest and reasonable to draw a distinction between your and zone's propositions, I will in the future either assume that the "Eschaton Factors" are in play where it seems reasonable to me, and if it is unclear ill be sure to ask if they are to be considered in the discussion.

Ok now that we've sorted that out lets review your answer to one of my first questions in this thread:

I said....

What would convince you there is a God oscar?

What kind of evidence would be required?

G'night.

oscarkipling wrote:well I've always said, if God or Jesus would come down maybe as an
apparition and converse with me at breakfast time I'd probably become a
believer if he was sufficiently knowledgeable, and I could confirm the
information. I think another thing that could convince me is the
biblical apocalypse

Considering the labarythine manouvering we've just been through....do you still stand by this answer?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Considering the labarythine manouvering we've just been through....do you still stand by this answer?

yes I do, of course this is under normal conditions....in a circumstance where I was being starved and tortured and drugged and deceived with technology, then I would not have my faculties about me, and I could very well end up being convinced of or led astray by anything in the new Topsy turvy world. So if I were in that type of world, and assuming I could think straight, it would probably be in my best interest to treat everything with a high degree of suspicion. of cource the drugs and technology parts would be covert, so i should say , if i'm starving, and under extreme stress during a chaotic time, then i should not trust my senses as if i would living in relatively calm bountiful times .
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm

oscarkipling wrote:yes I do, of course this is under normal conditions....in a circumstance where I was being starved and tortured and drugged and deceived with technology, then I would not have my faculties about me, and I could very well end up being convinced of or led astray by anything in the new Topsy turvy world. So if I were in that type of world, and assuming I could think straight, it would probably be in my best interest to treat everything with a high degree of suspicion. of cource the drugs and technology parts would be covert, so i should say , if i'm starving, and under extreme stress during a chaotic time, then i should not trust my senses as if i would living in relatively calm bountiful times .

The only conditions we are discussing is the Topsy turvy world. Would you mind simply limiting our discussion to that timeframe please?

So this answer is effectively out the window:

well I've always said, if God or Jesus would come down maybe as an apparition and converse with me at breakfast time I'd probably become a believer if he was sufficiently knowledgeable, and I could confirm the information. I think another thing that could convince me is the biblical apocalypse

So whats next?

As far as you know....God is only planning to come back in what you describe as the 'biblical apocolypse'....a timeframe which you have previously stated would be evidence for God. Unfortunately for you, that timeframe is topsy turvy world, and you cant trust your senses.

So what would convince you there is a God oscar?

Do you see now why the bible warns us to BEWARE of signs and wonders at the endtimes?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Strangelove wrote:

The only conditions we are discussing is the Topsy turvy world. Would you mind simply limiting our discussion to that timeframe please?

So this answer is effectively out the window:

So whats next?

As far as you know....God is only planning to come back in what you describe as the 'biblical apocolypse'....a timeframe which you have previously stated would be evidence for God. Unfortunately for you, that timeframe is topsy turvy world, and you cant trust your senses.

So what would convince you there is a God oscar?

Do you see now why the bible warns us to BEWARE of signs and wonders at the endtimes?

Nothing is next, In this time frame I have reason to be suspicious of everything, this includes my senses, and my emotions and internal dialogue.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm

oscarkipling wrote:Nothing is next, In this time frame I have reason to be suspicious of everything, this includes my senses, and my emotions and internal dialogue.

So what would convince you there is a God?

Nothing?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 pm

oscarkipling wrote:
I didn't realize that I displayed behavior that indicates that i'm not willing to consider God or that i'm not currently considering God and truth and the truth of God.

you've said several times you don't believe in a Deity; that you're not seeking God; that you don't believe there is a God.

if you are willing to consider/are currently considering, i give glory to God for calling you out, toward salvation.

i hope you are sincere.

i want to meet oscarkipling in glory.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Strangelove wrote:

.....ok?

seriously.

we don't even need holograms. we just need CNN and Old Glory (stars and stripes). works everytime.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:23 pm

oscarkipling wrote:
so when zone said

no...it should have been taken as:

1) oscar didn't know who Tupac was

2) we hadn't been discussing technology as a weapon of deception

3) the YouTube video didn't have the title HOLOGRAM in it.

please oscar....millions are being bombed and tortured around the world because the idiocracy is so easily deceived....manipulated by simple propaganda, never mind a combination of technology and witchcraft deceiving them.

speaking of witchcraft....did you know they are drugging our water and food?
(in scripture the greek word for SORCERY is PHARMAKIA...pharmaceuticals)

the greatest weapon they use is FEAR (tyranny/jackboot). bubba will hand over granny if the man tells him to. history sadly reveals it.

btw: ever heard of edwin black's reporting? or did you already know the west set up big bad adolf?

Hello - Page 3 Banner
http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

did you know scripture foretells a time when ALL will be forced to receive a mark (the greek means an engraving, etching, scratching) in the foreheads or right hand without which they can not buy and sell? that all who refuse will be killed?

now, the real reason for posting this is not the shock that IBM colluded with hitler...not that the same elite have a global eugenics program underway already....but that THE TRUTH IS SUPRESSED.
real HISTORY goes down the memory hole.

oscar: do you believe in the Accidental View of History or the Conspiratorial View?
who is controlling our media and schools?
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 am

Strangelove wrote:
So what would convince you there is a God?

Nothing?

given the conditions you layed out, there are good reasons to distrust anything I sense, or feel or think.... but also given the conditions, I'd probably be much more likely to believe a great many things on the strength of poor, unreliable or manufactured evidence. So i'd say that while I can look at myself from the outside here as a hypothetical and say that I should not trust anything, if I were actually in those circumstances, it would probably take very little to convince me of a great many things including God because the method and process by which I come to acquire beliefs would be severely retarded. Simply put, stressed, starved and drugged anything might convince me of anything.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 am

oscar.

presumably you're not stressed starved or drugged at the moment.
wouldn't this be a good time to use your faculties and actually decide what is TRUTH?

anyways....hopefully you can look at some of the ideas i've posted elsewhere.

what do we do about the small group of uber-rich (AND in-bred and less than sane) who control our school/education/media/learning?

do they have our best interests at heart?

should we trust THEM?

if there is a God (and there is), He is perfectly able to TEACH YOU about Himself, based on what He has already revealed, and have you be satisified in your own being that he is real, and true.

Christian faith is substantive oscar. not just a blind leap into a chasm based on what someone else says. God Himself gives it to us. its from Him and does not overwhelm our reason or will.

i dunno....can't help ya much if you don't sense the Lord actually operating in your mind/heart to teach and lead you. hopefully that's what's happening, but i can't know that.

but the discussions are cool anyways.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 am

zone wrote:
oscar: do you subscribe to the Accidental View of History or the Conspiratorial View of History?
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 am

zone wrote:

no...it should have been taken as:

1) oscar didn't know who Tupac was

2) we hadn't been discussing technology as a weapon of deception

3) the YouTube video didn't have the title HOLOGRAM in it.

alright cool, so you were proposing something different. under those particular 3 conditions that you listed, id judge it as unlikely that I would be tricked by the hologram.

zone wrote:
please oscar....millions are being bombed and tortured around the world because the idiocracy is so easily deceived....manipulated by simple propaganda, never mind a combination of technology and witchcraft deceiving them.

I dont know why you think I would disagree with this point...well except maybe the whichcrat part, but if all you mean by it is chemicals, then yeah i agree completely, drugs and propoganda are used to manipulate and control people.

zone wrote:
I guess that depends on what you mean by drugging, if you are talking about hormones, and other chemicals to increase yield or to impede bacteria and otherwise increase profits and such then yeah, totally, but if you mean like mind control substances, then no, I cannot say that I know that to be a statement of fact.

zone wrote:
(in scripture the greek word for SORCERY is PHARMAKIA...pharmaceuticals)
that's genuinely interesting.

zone wrote:
the greatest weapon they use is FEAR (tyranny/jackboot). bubba will hand over granny if the man tells him to. history sadly reveals it.

I probably agree with the core of this.

zone wrote:
btw: ever heard of edwin black's reporting? or did you already know the west set up big bad adolf?

Hello - Page 3 Banner
http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

I've never read this book, but I was aware that IBM had dealings with the Nazis, again this is pretty common knowledge at least the broad stokes are.

zone wrote:
did you know scripture foretells a time when ALL will be forced to receive a mark (the greek means an engraving, etching, scratching) in the foreheads or right hand without which they can not buy and sell? that all who refuse will be killed?

yes I have some familiarity with this notion.

zone wrote:
now, the real reason for posting this is not the shock that IBM colluded with hitler...not that the same elite have a global eugenics program underway already....but that THE TRUTH IS SUPRESSED.

Suppressed? there is literally an exhibit about IBM and its holocaust connections at the holocaust museum in dc (* at least there was at one time I haven't been since a school trip in 2003 or 04). Anyway I've also seen a program on the history channel about it, or maybe PBS, but it was definitely on TV.

zone wrote:
oscar: do you believe in the Accidental View of History or the Conspiratorial View?
There are conspiracies, coincidences, designs, plans and accidents throughout history.

zone wrote:

well I think that's a complex situation, and it really depends on what you include in the media, if the internet counts, then well obviously that becomes even less tractable. But I guess for what its worth, I dont believe they are controlled by the Illuminati, or Nazis, or Masons.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 pm

oscarkipling wrote:
alright cool, so you were proposing something different. under those particular 3 conditions that you listed, id judge it as unlikely that I would be tricked by the hologram.

clearly you're playing a silly game...i'm not wasting any more time attempting to get a simple yes or no as to whether or not they have, and are using, and will use technology to deceive/control people.

(btw: you've already been and are deceived. so your boast is moot)

zone wrote:

oscarkipling wrote:
I dont know why you think I would disagree with this point...well except maybe the whichcrat part, but if all you mean by it is chemicals, then yeah i agree completely, drugs and propoganda are used to manipulate and control people.

uh...ok. does this match your next remark?.....

zone wrote:

oscarkipling wrote:
I guess that depends on what you mean by drugging, if you are talking about hormones, and other chemicals to increase yield or to impede bacteria and otherwise increase profits and such then yeah, totally, but if you mean like mind control substances, then no, I cannot say that I know that to be a statement of fact. .

*cough*
i'm out of patience oscar since i believe you're playing games. read the above 2 questions and answers.

are you that double-minded/confused? or are you just bored and deciding to toy on christian boards?

zone wrote:
(in scripture the greek word for SORCERY is PHARMAKEIA...pharmaceuticals)

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

φαρμακεια noun - dative singular feminine
pharmakeia far-mak-i'-ah: medication (pharmacy), i.e. (by extension) magic -- sorcery, witchcraft.

God has already told us...a long time ago what they would do. and they're doing it.
a-a-a-nyways...any idea what people those sections of scripture are talking about?

zone wrote:

oscarkipling wrote:
Suppressed? there is literally an exhibit about IBM and its holocaust connections at the holocaust museum in dc (* at least there was at one time I haven't been since a school trip in 2003 or 04). Anyway I've also seen a program on the history channel about it, or maybe PBS, but it was definitely on TV.

oscar: the truth of WHO THE PLAYERS ARE on BOTH "sides" has been suppressed, okay?

the truth of what WW2 was really for has been suppressed, okay?

zone wrote:

There are conspiracies, coincidences, designs, plans and accidents throughout history.

zone wrote:

oscarkipling wrote:
well I think that's a complex situation, and it really depends on what you include in the media, if the internet counts, then well obviously that becomes even less tractable. But I guess for what its worth, I dont believe they are controlled by the Illuminati, or Nazis, or Masons.

the internet is the best tool they've got in the scientific dictatorship. didn't we JUST agree IBM was involved in tracking and data-keeping for the NS in WW2?

who do you think runs the internet today? some OTHER GROUP?

the "illuminati" (which you won't hear named as such much around here); the nazis and the masons are the same group.

excluding those three descriptors, who controls the media?

is the media controlled?

too scared to answer? or just don't know?

its easy to find out. does it matter?

same group that gave you the Big Bang.

same group that is going to behead you in the future.

same group who made it illegal to name them. we can say illuminati, nazis or masons...that's not illegal.

ttyl oscar.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 pm

zone wrote:
clearly you're playing a silly game...i'm not wasting any more time attempting to get a simple yes or no as to whether or not they have, and are using, and will use technology to deceive/control people.

(btw: you've already been and are deceived. so your boast is moot)

Its not a boast, its just how I genuinely feel, I dont think that the illusion was that realistic, moreover it wasn't a boast because I dont think it would have fooled most people....so I dont think i'm special in being able to distinguish this particular effect from a real person....as far as a simple yes or no...i dont know if they have or are using or planning to use this (or similar) technology to pull off an apocalypse illusion, but no i do not believe that they are.

zone wrote:

uh...ok. does this match your next remark?.....

*cough*
i'm out of patience oscar since i believe you're playing games. read the above 2 questions and answers.

are you that double-minded/confused? or are you just bored and deciding to toy on christian boards?

fine, i'll clarify. I believe that drugs and propaganda are used to manipulate and control people, but I do not believe that our food and water are being dosed with mind control drugs. There are documented cases where women and children are kidnapped and or manipulated and sold into sex slavery, they are often made to become addicted to drugs, like heroin so that their lowlife pimps can control them through thier addiction, because heroine calms and sedates, and muddles the mind, and you get sick without it...so they need to be loyal to their "master" to give it to them....i believe this happens, and i'm against it, but I do not believe that the masons are putting mind altering drugs into our food and water in order to control us.

zone wrote:

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

φαρμακεια noun - dative singular feminine
pharmakeia far-mak-i'-ah: medication (pharmacy), i.e. (by extension) magic -- sorcery, witchcraft.

God has already told us...a long time ago what they would do. and they're doing it.
a-a-a-nyways...any idea what people those sections of scripture are talking about?

Yeah, probably some kind of magical spells and such, I dont think that the Greeks invented that word because they knew that pfizer would one day exist.

zone wrote:

oscar: the truth of WHO THE PLAYERS ARE on BOTH "sides" has been suppressed, okay?
the truth of what WW2 was really for has been suppressed, okay?

Okay, fair enough. I'm really not doing this to upset you...just a genuine misunderstanding.

zone wrote:
the internet is the best tool they've got in the scientific dictatorship. didn't we JUST agree IBM was involved in tracking and data-keeping for the NS in WW2?

yes, we did.

zone wrote:
who do you think runs the internet today? some OTHER GROUP?

The internet isn't "run" by any single organization.

zone wrote:
the "illuminati" (which you won't hear named as such much around here); the nazis and the masons are the same group.

excluding those three descriptors, who controls the media?

Viacom, Time Warner, Bain Capital, CBS, and Disney mostly.

zone wrote:
is the media controlled?

To a degree, yes

zone wrote:
too scared to answer?

why would i be afraid to answer?

zone wrote:
same group that gave you the Big Bang.
no, not that i'm aware of.

zone wrote:
same group that is going to behead you in the future.

same group who made it illegal to name them. we can say illuminati, nazis or masons...that's not illegal.

ttyl oscar.

behead me?..alright zone ttyl
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum