Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm sorry

2 posters

Go down

i'm sorry Empty i'm sorry

Post by zone Wed May 02, 2012 11:36 pm

to the entire forum, and anyone who has looked in at this day's disaster.
especially to you oscar, no matter who you are.
i'm truly sorry.

my posts have been completely unacceptable.
i allowed myself to delete the worst one, but the rest will remain, as tempted as i was to cover my sin, i won't.

i ask for forgiveness for today's dreadful offenses.
zone.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

i'm sorry Empty Re: i'm sorry

Post by unclefester Thu May 03, 2012 11:18 am

zone wrote:to the entire forum, and anyone who has looked in at this day's disaster.
especially to you oscar, no matter who you are.
i'm truly sorry.

my posts have been completely unacceptable.
i allowed myself to delete the worst one, but the rest will remain, as tempted as i was to cover my sin, i won't.

i ask for forgiveness for today's dreadful offenses.
zone.

An apology is only in order if the "offended" party has acted in forthright honesty. I'm not getting that sense from Oscar .... not entirely. His present "god" is human intellect and with all his supposed understanding to date, he has yet to realize this. His answer(s) (if he is indeed seeking) and his peace lies waiting for him in the same place where it was found by all of us .... In a humble acceptance of our sinful condition and the thankful recognition of the mercy and grace given freely to all who take Jesus at His word. His argument has never been with you, Doc or Rick and he knows it. I'll give him this much credit. His argument is now and always has been with the Creator. And it is one that he will lose. You, Doc and Rick have given him more than enough to think about. The ball is in his court.
unclefester
unclefester

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu May 03, 2012 12:34 pm

unclefester wrote:

An apology is only in order if the "offended" party has acted in forthright honesty. I'm not getting that sense from Oscar .... not entirely. His present "god" is human intellect and with all his supposed understanding to date, he has yet to realize this. His answer(s) (if he is indeed seeking) and his peace lies waiting for him in the same place where it was found by all of us .... In a humble acceptance of our sinful condition and the thankful recognition of the mercy and grace given freely to all who take Jesus at His word. His argument has never been with you, Doc or Rick and he knows it. I'll give him this much credit. His argument is now and always has been with the Creator. And it is one that he will lose. You, Doc and Rick have given him more than enough to think about. The ball is in his court.

thank you Fester.
i apologized to oscarkipling because regardless of his unfortunate personal tragectory, he needs Jesus (it's not unheard of for these people to be graciously called out).

nevertheless i gave in to the flesh and did not show him mercy and kindness.

aside from that, i broke the forum rules by using profanity and such.

i'll strive to do better in the future.
i do appreciate your post brother.
love zone.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down