Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stationary Earth

+16
strangelove
VelikaBuna
SarahM777
lauramarc
lifepsyop
Wanbli_Tokeya
unclefester
PneumaPsucheSoma
Grandpa
John Chingford
MUSKOKAMAN
Son of Israel
reba
KingdomSeeker
zone
Timotheos
20 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 13 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Strangelove wrote:

I have been tempted PPS I really have mate.....but I'm gonna stay out of it I think. Not needed. I think you are doing really well, and you got one guy fighting your case on Sagnac although him and oscar have now apparently decided that air resistance might be producing the effect (lolz!).

Apart from the gittrun who wont acknowledge a rotating universe every 24 hours, and bases his models accordingly (?) ......there really is not much else to respond to. It's easy really innit?

The only other opponent is revlogos who stayed out of it for a while then chimed in recently with a huge post consisting of.....coriolis...basically.....and appeals to Newtonian 2 body orbital gravitational mechanics. Both, super easy to dismiss with expert quotes. The rest of his post is simply baseless helio propoganda like:

"no empirical observations that suggest the earth is the unmoving center of the universe"

"geocentric model really hasn’t got a working theory that can predict any behavior"

"no observational evidence"

"emotional need to believe in geocentrism. I thought perhaps it was a general rejection of science."

.....and other such garbage. They have completely ignored your posts and just fall back on denial and false claims.

I'm gonna get back to the thread soon and hash through the last few posts. Thanx, Doc.

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:06 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:

I've been strongly alluding to it in a few threads. There's even a new thread asking for others to explain what the Eschaton Agenda and Mystery Babylon are.

Kaballah
Khazars
Kommunitarianism

The NEW KKK! ROFLMBO

if you're comfortable with my voyeurism: link me:)
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:10 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:

No one has yet caught on and asked about the "literal, actual modern Pharisees." Weird.

most don't know they exist.
they don't make the connection between Judaism and the Pharisees.
they have been taught Judaism is our 'elder brother' or the Old Testament.
only place it is, Jesus told us what it is.

Mark 7:13
Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

Pharisees

The Mishnah is an authoritative codification of Pharisaic law, edited by Judah haNasi around 200 CE. Most of the authorities quoted in the Mishnah lived after the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE; it thus marks the beginning of the transition from Pharisaic to Rabbinic (i.e. modern normative) Judaism.

The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees.

wiki

then of course we have their INGENIOUS hide-n-seek device: "ANTISEMITE"
and they ain't even semites.
LOLOLOL.....i told ya. welcome to the persecuted kid's club PPS.

but: there's HOPE. and His Name is Jesus.

Ephesians 5:14
for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:
Tell me more about Copernicus the sun-worshipper and his Khazar/Pharisee background.

mkay.

have to go out right now, but he was a crypto, no doubt about it.
i spent 2 days on.

so was Newton.
later gater.

Last edited by zone on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm

zone wrote:

if you're comfortable with my voyeurism: link me:)

It's going nowhere fast. Not even worth checking content of the clueless 5 posts. I don't yet feel compelled to begin addressing Kabbalah.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php/236229-eschaton-Agenda-Mystery-Babylon

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 pm

zone wrote:

most don't know they exist.
they don't make the connection between Judaism and the Pharisees.
they have been taught Judaism is our 'elder brother' or the Old Testament.
only place it is, Jesus told us what it is.

Mark 7:13
Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

Pharisees

The Mishnah is an authoritative codification of Pharisaic law, edited by Judah haNasi around 200 CE. Most of the authorities quoted in the Mishnah lived after the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE; it thus marks the beginning of the transition from Pharisaic to Rabbinic (i.e. modern normative) Judaism.

The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees.

wiki

then of course we have their INGENIOUS hide-n-seek device: "ANTISEMITE"
and they ain't even semites.
LOLOLOL.....i told ya. welcome to the persecuted kid's club PPS.

but: there's HOPE. and His Name is Jesus.

Ephesians 5:14
for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."

Yeah, but I thought somebody might think to ask since I've said it a dozen times on a few threads.

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 pm

zone wrote:

mkay.

have to go out right now, but he was a crypto, no doubt about it.
i spent 2 days on.

so was Newton.
later gater.

Thanx. Be safe. L8R.

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:

Thanx. Be safe. L8R.

yup i got all that saved so no prob.

this aft i hope.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:

Yeah, but I thought somebody might think to ask since I've said it a dozen times on a few threads.

PPS. when you start getting BANNED for speaking the truth about the Pharisees and what Judaism is, you'll know they're listening.

Stationary Earth - Page 13 11756

and the Masonic gatekeepers that are enjoying your debating thus far will show their fangs.
ta ta
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:06 pm

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:Technocracy. I lub to hate it.

Tell me more about Copernicus the sun-worshipper and his Khazar/Pharisee background.

PPS homework assignment:

Neoplatonism
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 pm

also:

Mikołaj Kopernik.

more later.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 am

Strangelove wrote:

PPS homework assignment:

Neoplatonism

I'll gladly read the wiki. :-)

But my study of Neoplatonism was a contributing factor in me distancing myself more and from Augustinianism and Trinity doctrine's Philo-esque view of the Logos.

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:53 am

Just a random thought.

Why is "geo"metry used as part of measuring a purported Helio system? Har-D-Har. :-D

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 am

PneumaPsucheSoma wrote:

I'll gladly read the wiki. :-)

But my study of Neoplatonism was a contributing factor in me distancing myself more and from Augustinianism and Trinity doctrine's Philo-esque view of the Logos.

Ya? Well, rest assured your study of Neoplatonism wont be a complete waste of energy this time. :-J meh heheheh..sorry couldnt resist.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Daniel Gruber, The Separation Of Church & Faith, Volume 1:Copernicus And The Jews
Written by Jonathan Kaplan and Noel Rabinowitz (reviewers)
(Hanover, Nh: Elijah, 2005. 332 PP.)

Daniel Gruber's recent work, The Separation of Church & Faith, Volume 1: Copernicus and the Jews, provides us with a fascinating and controversial discussion of a subject that the vast majority of Christians take for granted as an absolute and uncontested fact. In this first volume of a three-volume series entitled The Separation of Church and Faith, Gruber calls into question the legitimacy of the church and the concept of Christianity as theological constructs. On the basis of analysis of the biblical text through philological and theological methods, he rejects these institutions as unbiblical and instead argues that the commonwealth of Israel, which he defines as a community of Gentile nations with Israel at their center, constitutes the theological structure upon which the kingdom of God is based.

For centuries, mathematicians and scientists argued that the earth was the center of the universe and they created artificial and elaborate theories to explain the movement of planets that did not fit their paradigm. A paradigm shift took place, however, when Nicholas Copernicus argued that these theories were inadequate and proved that the earth and other planets revolved around the sun. Gruber argues that Jewish people are the "planetary" anomalies that challenge the prevailing theory that the church has replaced Israel as the new people of God. God's unconditional covenant with Israel contradicts the erroneous, but widely held belief that God has abandoned Israel and established "the church" and Christianity as the new means by which God manifests the kingdom on earth and in heaven.

Gruber seeks to demonstrate that the commonwealth of Israel, not an artificial entity called the church, constitutes the cosmological center of God's universe. To accomplish this task, he divides his study into two parts. In part one-"Finding the Center"-the author presents ten systemic errors that have given rise to the concept of Christianity which is at its core supersessionist. In part two- "Rebuilding the Highway"-he addresses several subjects that reaffirm Israel and the Jewish people as the focus of God's kingdom program.

http://www.kesherjournal.com/Issue-21/Daniel-Gruber-The-Separation-Of-Church-Faith-Volume-1Copernicus-And-The-Jews

oh puleez.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Gruber argues that Jewish people are the "planetary" anomalies
that challenge the prevailing theory that the church has replaced Israel
as the new people of God.

lolz.....this is quite apt eh? I mean....there are NO "planetary" anomalies that allows the helio model to be proven fact over the geo model, and thus the analogy pretty much defeats its own logic in an ironic kinda way.

Nice find zonus.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Strangelove wrote:

lolz.....this is quite apt eh? I mean....there are NO "planetary" anomalies that allows the helio model to be proven fact over the geo model, and thus the analogy pretty much defeats its own logic in an ironic kinda way.

Nice find zonus.

hehehe.
its a religion docster.

was reading a fascinating article on how tsk tsk, wouldn't you know it....."science", even for the kabbalist is just sooooooooo out of touch with what the author called g-d.

wait for it....

The Void.Stationary Earth - Page 13 617872

that's what he called g-d. he said even though there's no personal GOD, we gotta get LESS SCIENTIFIC (*snicker*) and more religious (kabbalah), being certain to realize they are one and the same EXCEPT for not aknowledging THE VOID.

and we have to realize THE VOID wants us to do good works.lol!

i wonder if The Void was what remained after IT exploded at the Big Bang and blasted all those divine sparks everywhere.

oh pukey.

hey Doc: summink else i was reading said there's really not that many stars at all....that the gazzillion bazzillion effect is caused by refraction or sumpin from the firmament (which is like snowflakey kinda mirrors). is that crazy? or no.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 pm

zone wrote:hey Doc: summink else i was reading said there's really not that many stars at all....that the gazzillion bazzillion effect is caused by refraction or sumpin from the firmament (which is like snowflakey kinda mirrors). is that crazy? or no.

What like.....star reflections off the massive wall of ice/crystal that contains us in our bubble?

Waters 'Above' the Firmament
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Strangelove wrote:

What like.....star reflections off the massive wall of ice/crystal that contains us in our bubble?

Waters 'Above' the Firmament

ummm...maybe that's where i read it (?)Laughing

LOL.

yup! that's it!

GLORY TO GOD
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:06 pm

"no empirical observations that suggest the earth is the unmoving center of the universe"

"geocentric model really hasn’t got a working theory that can predict any behavior"

"no observational evidence"

"emotional need to believe in geocentrism. I thought perhaps it was a general rejection of science."

Are there any empirical observations that suggest earth is not the immovable center of the universe? It sure looks like everything is moving up there and we are not. We have to arrest empirical observations to believe the earth IS NOT the immovable center of the universe. Even their experiments point to an immovable earth.

Emotional need. I like that one. I would pursue that. What is the emotional need to point to a helio-center or no center universe when all the evidence and empirical observations show the earth as the center?

Is it the emotional need to believe in the big bang and evolution? Is it the emotional need to try and believe all of this wasn't created? That's a lot of unprovable junk/faith in mens "theories". I suppose one must have an emotional need to try and believe in mens theories if they are afraid of God and are trying to hide. No matter how ridiculous those theories are.

That's what science is now, a cloak to hide behind. They are attempting to answer the questions that God asked Job. At least Job had the wisdom to realize he was not God...

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Grandpa wrote:I suppose one must have an emotional need to try and believe in mens theories if they are afraid of God and are trying to hide. No matter how ridiculous those theories are.

That's what science is now, a cloak to hide behind. ...
and there you have it....that's what it is Grandpa.
good post.

John 9:41
Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Grandpa wrote:Are there any empirical observations that suggest
earth is not the immovable center of the universe? It sure looks like
everything is moving up there and we are not. We have to arrest
empirical observations to believe the earth IS NOT the immovable center
of the universe. Even their experiments point to an immovable earth.

It's really interesting to look at the history of modern science from a stationary Earth point of view Gramps. The whole reason Einsteinism came into being was to allow for weird instrument bending in his special relativity theory which could be used as a bailout for the experiments that proved the Earth was at rest.

Now we have the phantasmagorical binding and bending of space and time to explain why the universe looks like its centred on the Earth with galaxies forming concentric rings around our position. It must be like that from every position in the universe they tell us. Even though that doesnt make a jot of sense!

Grandpa wrote:Emotional need. I like that one. I would pursue that. What is the
emotional need to point to a helio-center or no center universe when all
the evidence and empirical observations show the earth as the center?

Is
it the emotional need to believe in the big bang and evolution? Is it
the emotional need to try and believe all of this wasn't created?
That's a lot of unprovable junk/faith in mens "theories". I suppose one
must have an emotional need to try and believe in mens theories if they
are afraid of God and are trying to hide. No matter how ridiculous
those theories are.

You nailed it mate. All the emotional need comes from helio-huggers. Atheists to support their no-God emotional need, and religious types to support their havn't-been-fooled-all-my-life emotional need.

I go where the evidence takes me. Full stop. I dunno why thats so hard for people. I guess God decides who sees and who doesnt.

Grandpa wrote:That's what science is now, a cloak to hide behind. They are attempting
to answer the questions that God asked Job. At least Job had the
wisdom to realize he was not God...

It's funny though Gramps.....when you actually look at cutting edge science, in particular quantum mechanics...those folks actually have no problem with the aether and an Earth centred universe. It's the darn forum gatekeepers who just wanna nip any discussion in the bud and lock everyone back into Einsteinism when the actual research has moved on decades ago to quantum theory.

I agree that peeps are using science to hide from God but....lolz......its the OLD SCIENCE that has been superceded. Science and bible are actually coming closer and closer together. You can actually defeat these people in debates simply by quoting their own high priests.

God keep you Grandpa.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm

I've been thinking of how easy it would be to prove the earth was moving if it had some sort of acceleration or de-acceleration. But the earth has no acceleration of any kind.

How can that be? If all this junk was shot out of the middle of the universe in a complete vacuum,(big bang), shouldn't everything be acclerating at some given acceleration? If it is not accelerating then what caused it to stop accelerating? Whatever it is that caused it to stop accelerating how come it isn't acting right now to de-accelerate everything? Shouldn't everything be slowing down?

But what we see instead of acceleration or de-acceleration is constant speed. No acceleration. Isn't it odd that nothing is accelerating or de-accelerating?

Gravity is an acceleration. If gravity were pulling on everything in a vacuum then we should be witnessing acceleration towards the object exerting the gravity. Everything should be trying to do a reverse big bang if gravity held everything together. And everything would be accelerating...

But everything conforms to perfect order. That's because God is awesome.

You're Welcome - God

thank you - me

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Stationary Earth - Page 13 Axis_o10

From the paper - "Why is the Solar System Cosmically Aligned?"

LINK: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~huterer/PRESS/CMB_Huterer.pdf

“Developing the multi- pole vectors allowed us to examine how the CMB’s large-scale features align with each other and the ecliptic — the plane of Earth’s orbit around the Sun.”

Comment by geocentrist Rick DeLano at Magisterial Fundies:

"NOTE: In the geocentric model, simply reverse the position of the words “Earth” and “Sun” in the above sentence- and also in the graphic.

Remember to tilt the ecliptic 23.5 degrees, since the Earth is not tilted in the geocentric model, the cosmos is- and, interestingly enough, it is tilted exactly on the angle built into the CMB- the largest visible structure in the cosmos.

Please try and understand: there is one and only one cosmological model that would have predicted a cosmological significance to this 23.5 angle of the ecliptic.

It is the geocentric model.

In the heliocentric model, this 23.5 degree angle is ascribed to a tilt in the Earth’s axis- in other words, it is a purely local phenomenon, not expected to have any cosmological significance *at all*.

In this specific observation, it is the geocentric model which proves to have a better predictive fit to large-scale cosmological observations.

This will help you understand why this astonishing alignment with the ecliptic and equinoxes *of Earth* is described as the “Axis of Evil”.

Evil why?

Evil because there should be no possible reason to expect an alignment of the universe’s largest structure with supposedly insignificant Earth (or, if you prefer, supposedly insignificant local solar system)……
unless of course you are already a geocentrist, in which case the alignment is a very interesting confirmation that this angle is not merely local, but is cosmological, in significance."
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Astronomers Find Evidence of a Special Direction in Space

Could the cosmos have a point?

LINK: Sciencific American

Snippett~

"The universe has no center and no edge, no special regions tucked in among the galaxies and light. No matter where you look, it’s the same—or so physicists thought. This cosmological principle—one of the foundations of the modern understanding of the universe—has come into question recently as astronomers find evidence, subtle but growing, of a special direction in space."

Snippett~

"For now, the data remain preliminary—subtle signs that something may be wrong with our standard understanding of the universe. Scientists are eagerly anticipating the data from the Planck satellite, which is currently measuring the CMB from a quiet spot 930,000 miles up. It will either confirm earlier measurements of the axis of evil or show them to be ephemera. Until then, the universe could be pointing us anywhere."
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 pm

"Copernicus studied in Bologna under the Platonist Novara; and Copernicus’ idea of placing the sun rather than the earth in the center of the universe was not the result of new observations but of a new interpretation of old and well-known facts in the light of semi-religious Platonic and Neo-Platonic ideas. The crucial idea can be traced back to the sixth book of Plato’s Republic, where we can read that the sun plays the same role in the realm of visible things as does the idea of the good in the realm of ideas. Now the idea of the good is the highest in the hierarchy of Platonic ideas. Accordingly the sun, which endows visible things with their visibility, vitality, growth and progress, is the highest in the hierarchy of the visible things in nature…Now if the sun was to be given pride of place, if the sun merited a divine status…then it was hardly possible for it to revolve about the earth. The only fitting place for so exalted a star was the center of the universe. So the earth was bound to revolve about the sun. This Platonic idea, then, forms the historical background of the Copernican revolution. It does not start with observations, but with a religious or mythological idea."

- Karl Popper, Conjectures and Refutations: The Growth of Scientific Knowledge, p. 187
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm

"…in the Renaissance movement championed by Marsiglio Ficino, the doctrine came alive again, but in a somewhat altered form; one might say that what Ficino instituted was indeed a religion, a kind of neo-paganism. Copernicus himself was profoundly influenced by this movement, as can be clearly seen from numerous passages in the De Revolutionibus."

- Wolfgang Smith, The Wisdom of Ancient Cosmology, p. 174).

"In the middle of all sits Sun enthroned. In this most beautiful temple could we place this luminary in any better position from which he can illuminate the whole at once? He is rightly called the Lamp, the Mind, the Ruler of the Universe: Hermes Trismegistus names him the Visible God, Sophocles’ Electra calls him the All-seeing. So the Sun sits as upon a royal throne ruling his children the planets which circle round him. The Earth has the Moon at her service. As Aristotle says, in his On Animals, the Moon has the closest relationship with the Earth. Meanwhile the Earth conceives by the Sun, and becomes pregnant with an annual rebirth."

- Nicolaus Copernicus , De Revolutionibus, Of the Order of the Heavenly Bodies 10.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm

[Copernicus’] reasons for his revolutionary change were essentially philosophic and aesthetic,” and in a later edition he is more convinced that the “reasons were mystical rather than scientific”

- J. D. Bernal, Science in History, 1st edition, London, Watts, 1954; 2nd edition, 1965).
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Strangelove wrote:
"In the middle of all sits Sun enthroned. In this most beautiful temple could we place this luminary in any better position from which he can illuminate the whole at once? He is rightly called the Lamp, the Mind, the Ruler of the Universe: Hermes Trismegistus names him the Visible God, Sophocles’ Electra calls him the All-seeing. So the Sun sits as upon a royal throne ruling his children the planets which circle round him. The Earth has the Moon at her service. As Aristotle says, in his On Animals, the Moon has the closest relationship with the Earth. Meanwhile the Earth conceives by the Sun, and becomes pregnant with an annual rebirth."

- Nicolaus Copernicus , De Revolutionibus, Of the Order of the Heavenly Bodies 10.

BUSTED!

Shocked

excellent doc....
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Brilliant finds, Doc. :-)

PneumaPsucheSoma