Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gov.UK on Human Augmentation

3 posters

Go down

Gov.UK on Human Augmentation Empty Gov.UK on Human Augmentation

Post by CCornelius Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:15 pm

(Ephesians 5:11) Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Gov.UK on Human Augmentation Uk_hum12

"Six million years of evolution to where we are today and now we have the tools in our hands to decide how our continued evolution should be shaped"
Gov.UK on Human Augmentation Uk_hum13

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/986301/Human_Augmentation_SIP_access2.pdf

This is how they want to do it:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Gov.UK on Human Augmentation Empty Re: Gov.UK on Human Augmentation

Post by strangelove Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 pm

People been losing their minds over masks, you think they gonna let the government turn them into cyborgs?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:37 pm

Strangelove wrote:People been losing their minds over masks, you think they gonna let the government turn them into cyborgs?
I know for a fact some will. By some I mean millions, at least.

There are many right now longing to be able to download the Encyclopedia Britannica into their brains.

It's easy to find people on line chomping at the bit for that. They want a wetware connection to their brains.

And it's being promised to them by Elon Musk and the above gov site.

To think people would never grab for "godhood" is to fail to grasp the Eden allegory.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:40 pm

CCornelius wrote:
I know for a fact some will. By some I mean millions, at least.

There are many right now longing to be able to download the Encyclopedia Britannica into their brains.

It's easy to find people on line chomping at the bit for that. They want a wetware connection to their brains.

And it's being promised to them by Elon Musk and the above gov site.

To think people would never grab for "godhood" is to fail to grasp the Eden allegory.

And when full exposure of the transhuman agenda is made public by Satan coming as an angel of light saying for true godhood all you need to do is meditate and be one with the ascended masters with me as the ultimate master.... that's when he will get the whole world wondering after him. Not just the sleepwalkers. But the whole world. The woke AND the non woke.

The obvious evil is a red herring. Satan is coming to save the world from the dark side he's set up. He's setting up a false apocalypse. He'll come trying to mimic our Lord Jesus. As a saviour. The beast will destroy the harlot.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:59 pm

Strangelove wrote:

And when full exposure of the transhuman agenda is made public by Satan coming as an angel of light saying for true godhood all you need to do is meditate and be one with the ascended masters with me as the ultimate master.... that's when he will get the whole world wondering after him. Not just the sleepwalkers. But the whole world. The woke AND the non woke.

The obvious evil is a red herring. Satan is coming to save the world from the dark side he's set up. He's setting up a false apocalypse. He'll come trying to mimic our Lord Jesus. As a saviour. The beast will destroy the harlot.
You sound certain.

Yes, the Devil is tricky, but not infinitely so. Personally. I don't think we need to tie our thinking into Dickian knots to see what's coming up Main Street.

Meditation is very, extremely hard. Yoga studios proliferate, but people who can meditate to the effect actually intended by the practice are far less than one in a million. And the result of real meditation that achieves its goal is hair-raising, to put it mildly. Most are broken by it.

In Buddhist monasteries, initiates commonly have what in the west is called a psychotic break. They begin seeing gods. When this happens, the men in charge give them a whack with a stick until they stop it because the goal of Buddhism is to get past that stage and "understand" that gods -- like everything  else -- are illusory. Of course Buddhism is ultimately nothing but a sit down strike against creation.

Buddhism is a Hindu sect. There's an old Indian story about a woman who was barren. Word came that there was a sadhu coming through town, so she sought him out to ask if she would ever have children. He said he would have to speak to a god about it. He went away for a while and came back later with her answer. The story had some moral or other, but what struck me about the story was that the sadhu was able to speak to gods at will. Who could do such a thing and how? Such people are exceedingly rare because to do so is harrowing. That's why in India they are called heroes.

There's a quote from an Indian named U.G. Krishnamurti: "You wouldn't touch this with a barge pole. This is going to liquidate what you call 'you,' all of you -- higher self, lower self, soul, Atman, conscious, subconscious -- all of that."

So demanding that folks engage in effectual meditation in order to buy paper towels would be unworkable.

Moses was the only one of the Israelites of his time who could endure face time with God, and the effect on him was not what the world would call healthy.

Conversely, Terrence McKenna was a promoter of hallucinogenic drugs. He's dead now. There's a quote from him about a technological means of achieving the spiritual goal he sought. He used to raise an eyebrow and say, "If we can build it, they *will* come."

People used to bug him about achieving the mental state of which he was an enthusiast by natural means. They would point out that the chemicals he was taking were already present in the brain. His position was that it was much easier to just eat the drugs than to spend years in in the lotus position. Plus he said he wanted to be able to say "If I eat *this,* *that* will happen. If I don't eat it, it won't."

For McKenna, it was about ease, control, and not going insane. He was using drugs only because the electronics were not available.

McKenna was confident about folks wanting a technological version of what he proffered because people are lazy and easily frightened. Experience taught him that what folks want is ease and control -- or the illusion of control -- while experiencing apotheosis. And that is exactly what is on offer from technology.

The day is already here when people purchase by passing a their right hands over a scanner. The day will come when doing so will be common. It seems apparent that such will become the only way to purchase. And right there is the pressure needed to enforce worship of the Beast.

Getting people to meditate? Too much work and too scary, I think. It has to be easy, and it has to not scare the dickens out of them. It has to come from an "angel of light."

Anyone who accepts a wetware connection between their nervous system and a computer is is going to be in a heck of a jam.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:35 pm

OK let's have a look at a couple of things you've said.

CCornelius wrote:Yes, the Devil is tricky, but not infinitely so. Personally. I don't think we need to tie our thinking into Dickian knots to see what's coming up Main Street.

Question... am I infinitely clever for formulating a scenario where Satan is going to come and save the world from the evil that he himself set up?

If you answer no to that, and I would totally agree, then Satan doesn't need to be infinitely tricky to think up and pull off this particular plan.

So Satan only needs to have a mildly clever plan. Basically he needs to hit the world with something they are not expecting. All the world. Including professing religious folk.

Everyone who is skeptical of the jab is now crying out mark of the beast. Conspiracy folk, known false teachers, new age loonies and everyone in between. Mate, when your philosophy aligns with that of new agers it might be time to rethink.

CCornelius wrote: Meditation is very, extremely hard.

It doesn't make a difference if its hard or easy. People don't need to meditate, they just need to be told that it's the way forward for spiritual ascension. The important part is worship of the beast which will come very easy when they are nice and relaxed, Satan is beloved for destroying the horrible elite NWO...and everyone is crying peace and safety.

CCornelius wrote: The day is already here when people purchase by passing a their right hands over a scanner. The day will come when doing so will be common. It seems apparent that such will become the only way to purchase. And right there is the pressure needed to enforce worship of the Beast.

This is important because you've agreed with me on it in another thread. You can't enforce worship. Worship is lovingly given, otherwise its not genuine. The bible doesn't say people will pretend to worship the beast so they can buy or sell.

It says they WILL worship the beast. They will WONDER after him.

Friend, the whole world is going to adore Satan when he comes. He will truly be the god of this world in all his evil glory, for a short time of course.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:07 am

Strangelove wrote:Question... am I infinitely clever for formulating a scenario where Satan is going to come and save the world from the evil that he himself set up?

If you answer no to that, and I would totally agree, then Satan doesn't need to be infinitely tricky to think up and pull off this particular plan.

So Satan only needs to have a mildly clever plan. Basically he needs to hit the world with something they are not expecting. All the world. Including professing religious folk.
My use of "infinitely" was a needless superlative.

Yes, all the Devil needs is a mildly clever plan. It might not even need to be clever. People are complicit in their own deception. If they were not, I doubt he'd get any traction at all.

I see his human servants saying they are going to do XYZ horrible thing, then they do it, over and over. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf, then he did everything in it. There was no subterfuge, nor was any necessary. So I conclude that is happening yet again.

Strangelove wrote:Everyone who is skeptical of the jab is now crying out mark of the beast.
Not everyone. I don't think that. It is however utterly clear that the stuff is poison and without any medicinal value whatsoever. It a murder weapon.
Strangelove wrote:...when your philosophy aligns with that of new agers it might be time to rethink.
I agree. I've never met anyone more capable than myself at dismantling New Age balderdash. In fact I have to be careful not to leave them steaming with resentment. They are very quick to anger.
Strangelove wrote:It doesn't make a difference if its hard or easy. People don't need to meditate, they just need to be told that it's the way forward for spiritual ascension. The important part is worship of the beast which will come very easy when they are nice and relaxed, Satan is beloved for destroying the horrible elite NWO...and everyone is crying peace and safety.
Maybe. I don't see it that way.
Strangelove wrote:This is important because you've agreed with me on it in another thread. You can't enforce worship. Worship is lovingly given, otherwise its not genuine. The bible doesn't say people will pretend to worship the beast so they can buy or sell.

It says they WILL worship the beast. They will WONDER after him.
Yes. It may be, however, that with the use of intrusive physical computer-to-brain connections, it will be possible to know who is sincere and who is not.

None of us know the details yet. The only detail I'm standing by no matter what is that there will never be a computer hooked up to my brain. From what I've seen of the interactive functions of the R-complex and neocortex, if one does not draw the line there, becoming a literal marionette is guaranteed.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:32 pm

CCornelius wrote:Yes, all the Devil needs is a mildly clever plan. It might not even need to be clever.

Someone once said you can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time.

How is Satan gonna fool the whole world?

It will need to be clever.

A tyrannical NWO forcing wetlink AI into the brains of the global population is not clever. Unless you're plan is to cause a rebellion.

Planning to murder everyone with a jab that tons of people oppose is not clever and won't leave anyone left to worship you. Bad plan.... unless you wanna stir up revolution. In that case, it's a very good plan. Think about it....666 in the vaccine patent, Luciferase as an ingredient? Lol.... he's making it so obvious now. He wants everyone to wake up.

CCornelius wrote:From what I've seen of the interactive functions of the R-complex and neocortex, if one does not draw the line there, becoming a literal marionette is guaranteed.

They can't take your salvation though. Once you're saved, that's it. You have the mark of God in your forehead. So even if they force it on you, you're still in Jesus hand.

Only God can destroy the body and the soul. Even the strong delusion at the end... He sends it.

Avoiding hell is not based on hidden knowledge gleaned by Internet research and avoidence of scary technology. That's gnosticism.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:18 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Someone once said you can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time.

How is Satan gonna fool the whole world?

It will need to be clever.

A tyrannical NWO forcing wetlink AI into the brains of the global population is not clever. Unless you're plan is to cause a rebellion.

Planning to murder everyone with a jab that tons of people oppose is not clever and won't leave anyone left to worship you. Bad plan.... unless you wanna stir up revolution. In that case, it's a very good plan. Think about it....666 in the vaccine patent, Luciferase as an ingredient? Lol.... he's making it so obvious now. He wants everyone to wake up.

They can't take your salvation though. Once you're saved, that's it. You have the mark of God in your forehead. So even if they force it on you, you're still in Jesus hand.

Only God can destroy the body and the soul. Even the strong delusion at the end... He sends it.

Avoiding hell is not based on hidden knowledge gleaned by Internet research and avoidence of scary technology. That's gnosticism.
First you say it's too obvious to be true. Then you say it's hidden, and therefore Gnosticism.
Can you even hear yourself?
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:24 pm

CCornelius wrote:
First you say it's too obvious to be true. Then you say it's hidden, and therefore Gnosticism.
Can you even hear yourself?

You might be getting confused mate.

I'm basing my thinking on the bible.
The harlot will be destroyed by the beast.
Satan will come as an angel of light. A saviour even. The world will love him.
We are told to submit to government.
We are not to wrestle with flesh and blood. We are to remain patient. Not quarrel. Let God take vengeance. Endure.

For anyone basing their thinking on Biblical matters, the plan is becoming more and more obvious. People are being baited towards mass rebellion.

Your theories on the other hand seem to be based on worldly knowledge.
The jab.
The microchip.
Faucis interests.
AI wetlinks.

Worldly knowledge as a means to find the answers to what is going on spiritually is Gnosticism.

Buddy....a quick look at the threads on this forum will tell you that I was in the same position as you not long ago. Believe me....I can relate. So much of this conspiracy stuff could be true. Thing is even if it's true, it's still a set up.

If I spoke to you a year ago I would have agreed with everything you're saying. But I've changed.

All the woke conspiracy crowd talk so much about shedding light on darkness. But down that rabbit hole... there's no light there. Its just a dark dead end.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:15 pm

Strangelove wrote:The harlot will be destroyed by the beast.
Yes. As I read it, the Harlot is the US. The Beast is the larger World System.

The Beast will be enraged when America kicks the Beast to the curb. So the Beast will wallop the US.

Here it is happening now:
The anger is real in Tennesse
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/the-anger-is-real-in-tennessee/

So be it. There can be no more admirable thing than to earn the anger of the Beast. I have a better home waiting anyway.

Strangelove wrote:Worldly knowledge as a means to find the answers to what is going on spiritually is Gnosticism.

No, that is not what Gnosticism at all. You keep bringing up Gnosticism, but you have no idea what it is.

The doctrine I outlined for you earlier is called a "specualtive kabbalism." It does not come from any worldly source.

"Gnosis"

noun

knowledge of spiritual matters; mystical knowledge.

Gno•sis nō′sĭs

n.
    Intuitive apprehension of spiritual truths, an esoteric form of knowledge sought by the Gnostics.
    n.
    Science; knowledge; knowledge of the highest kind; specifically, mystical knowledge. See Gnostic.
    n.
    The deeper wisdom; knowledge of spiritual truth, such as was claimed by the Gnostics.

I mean you can just keep tossing words about, but it's only wild talk.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:32 pm

CCornelius wrote:Yes. As I read it, the Harlot is the US

Interesting theory but not biblical sir.

Again, I don't go wth worldly knowledge when I'm seeking spiritual truths, I go with the word of God.
Who is called a harlot or a whore all through scripture? Do a word such and then let me know bud.

CCornelius wrote:No, that is not what Gnosticism at all

Lolz! Each of your 3 definitions are completely in line with how I described it. Very Happy
n.
   Intuitive apprehension of spiritual truths, an esoteric form of knowledge sought by the Gnostics.
   n.
   Science; knowledge; knowledge of the highest kind; specifically, mystical knowledge. See Gnostic.
   n.
   The deeper wisdom; knowledge of spiritual truth, such as was claimed by the Gnostics.

Stranglove wrote:Worldly knowledge as a means to find the answers to what is going on spiritually is Gnosticism.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:00 am

Strangelove wrote:

Interesting theory but not biblical sir.

Again, I don't go wth worldly knowledge when I'm seeking spiritual truths, I go with the word of God.
Who is called a harlot or a whore all through scripture? Do a word such and then let me know bud.
Okay. You may be right.

Strangelove wrote:Lolz! Each of your 3 definitions are completely in line with how I described it. Very Happy

You emphasized all the wrong words.

n.
   n.

As I've been saying, correctly, Gnostic doctrine was claimed to have been obtained by non-material means. You keep saying over and over Gnosis is materialistic research. That was not the claim of the Gnostics. They claimed to gain knowledge by interior, spiritual observation. They admitted no exterior source for the elements of their mythology.

In other words, it all came from their imaginations, not what we today call research.

Look, it's obvious you are straining every neuron you've got and the credulity of anyone listening to paint me as a Gnostic. It's not going to work.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:44 am

CCornelius wrote:Okay. You may be right.

Alright...so who is the harlot then?

CCornelius wrote:In other words, it all came from their imaginations, not what we today call research.

What's the difference between imaginations, and research....when all the research is completely unknown to be true or not?
If all your research about AI wetlinks and clotshot deaths are not in fact based on reality then it's imaginations...making it gnosticism.

Today's conspiracy "research" is yesterdays gnosticim.
Gnostics of the past were very prone to shrouding themselves in apparent scientific research and know-how. Take alchemy for example. Gnosticism literally means 'having knowledge'. Knowledge is science. So when you link that with spiritual truth...it's having knowledge to lead to spiritual truth. And that is the CLAIM of gnostics.

David Icke will claim that he has scientific knowledge of higher vibrations and reptilian overlords. This leads him to all kinds of lunatic philosophies like we are living in a computer simulation. He also happens to be one of the worlds premiere conspiracy "researchers" and has a massive following in the truth movement.

Mate......there are NO treasures of wisdom and knowledge outside of the Lord Jesus Christ. So don't let anyone beguile you wioth enticing words after the rudiments of the world.

CCornelius wrote:Look, it's obvious you are straining every neuron you've got and the credulity of anyone listening to paint me as a Gnostic. It's not going to work.

I'm not saying you are "a gnostic". I'm saying you are being buguiled by gnosticism. Don't take it personal..I was there not long ago..it's easy to get out. You just have to realise that it's all a set up. Even if some elements are true, like the governments are getting more and more tyrannical....this is obvious.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Bro John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Strangelove wrote:Today's conspiracy "research" is yesterdays gnosticim.
That's just incorrect. Research is not imagination.

Well, yes, the same biological instrumentation is used to generate both dreams and perceptions guided by extrasomatic stimuli. So in some extremely attic sense it is. But to properly handle such correlations one would have to be way more erudite than you are coming across.

Personally I don't find such intellectual tail chasing useful.

Strangelove wrote:So let's get this clear. You believe that the people are the rulers/higher powers correct?
No, I never said that. What you have done here has a name: equivocation. You are conflating terms. I will not participate in that.

Strangelove wrote:It means...let every soul be subject to THEMSELVES?
You....really believe that?
No, I don't. I never said that. I said the opposite of that. Pay attention.

Strangelove wrote:I'm not saying you are "a gnostic". I'm saying you are being buguiled by gnosticism.
Thank you. I appreciate that.

As a matter of fact I was beguiled by Gnosticism. That's why I know what it is, another gospel, to be accursed.

Strangelove wrote:What's the difference between imaginations, and research....when all the research is completely unknown to be true or not?
It's not completely unknown. You don't believe that.

If you did, you wouldn't believe this conversation was reeeeealy happening. I could be a bot. Or you could be imagining the whole thing.

Such questions are dealt with at length by philosophers. Have you heard of Broca's Brain? The work of Pierre Paul Broca has been used to generate one of the most powerful arguments employed by Christian apologists.

In a nutshell, it is far more mathematically likely that one is a dreaming brain floating is empty space, having been assembled by the random aggregation of atoms and existing for only a split second than that the entire universe really exists.

Put another way, to believe everything is an illusion is just silly.

There are several techniques for ascertaining a truth. They are none of them 100% reliable, but we can have faith that a chair will hold our weight or that one's car will start. Yes, sometimes cars don't start. But if we proceed on that assumption we get nowhere.

Our perceptions are not some divine trick set up to fool us. We can trust our perceptions.

Here's a technique that has served me well for many years:
When one realizes that one has made an error, own it. Let the humiliating truth of one's fallibility wash over oneself like a bucket of cold water. If one does that a hundred times, it proves to oneself that one is capable of doing that.

The degree to which one is confident that one can endure correction is the same degree to which one will be confident when one is right: If one repeatedly balks at correction, then one cannot be confident in one's own motives.

Another method is called "testimony contrary to interest." If someone gives evidence that is harmful to their own agenda, that it highly likely to be true testimony.

God wants us to do earthly things. He told Adam to do earthly things right from the beginning, the intellectual task of naming animals. He did not tell Adam to name them all Jesus.

He commands crop cultivation. He does not command that crops be cultivated in the shape of a cross. (Although, come to think of it, that's not a bad idea....)

We are commanded to perform the Great Commission, and we are commanded to perform other tasks as well.

Do I reeeeealy know Mr. Fauci holds patents for genetic components of the covid virus?

Well, no, I suppose there is room for doubt. I was not present at the patent application office when the patent was submitted. But patents are publicly available.

Do I reeeealy know he tried for years to get rich by marketing vaccines and failed until covid? I suppose not. But the associated documents all have dates, and the servers on which the docs are stored all have time stamps.

That has nothing to do with Icke's lizard people. It's not me bringing up all these wacky perversions. I'm merely looking at approaching danger and saying "Hey, look out!"

Given that and other evidence, it is more than reasonable to conclude Fauci is a huge criminal.

So, public *servants*(yes, that's what they are called) are slack if they do not act on this knowledge, and I am slack if I do not hold my employees to their oaths. I have done that before, so it can be done, no matter who wants to fling up their hands in defeat.

I may fail, but not because I am slack. Laziness is ungodly.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:24 pm

CCornelius wrote:That's just incorrect. Research is not imagination.

I didn't say research is imagination.
I said conspiracy "research". Meaning you are not part of the conspiracy therefore you have no idea what's going on...number 1.
And b) the quote marks around "research" means I don't even consider it to be research anymore because of point number 1.

Big u-turn for me in the past year. Massive.
Believe nothing of what you see or read apart from the bible regarding the state of the world and its future.
There is disinfo and propaganda coming out of both sides, of that I'm sure. How do I know that? Because the harlot has always been evil and deceitful...the bible makes it clear. And the beast is also of Satan and is doing his will, and all who follow it will end up worshipping it..full of strong delusion.

In this battle I choose neither side. You can call it laziness or giving up if you like...I call it being Christian.

CCornelius wrote:No, I never said that. What you have done here has a name: equivocation. You are conflating terms. I will not participate in that.

CCornelius wrote:No, I don't. I never said that. I said the opposite of that. Pay attention.

As per the other thread...if you are gonna simply get defensive without any explanation then it seems that part of the conversation is over.

CCornelius wrote:It's not completely unknown. You don't believe that.

If you did, you wouldn't believe this conversation was reeeeealy happening. I could be a bot. Or you could be imagining the whole thing.

I do believe that.....and yes you could be a bot. Makes no bones to me, I love a debate.

CCornelius wrote:Given that and other evidence, it is more than reasonable to conclude Fauci is a huge criminal.

He could be a huge criminal ya. On the other hand he could be an actor. You know an actor was president once? I doubt you have had any non-full time actors since honestly.

CCornelius wrote:So, public *servants*(yes, that's what they are called) are slack if they do not act on this knowledge, and I am slack if I do not hold my employees to their oaths.

They are not your servants, they are your rulers. The bible says spiritual chiefs should be your servants, not higher powers of the world. The US government is not a biblical institution and never was. The US government is as the princes of the gentiles....always exercising dominion and authority over their subjects. Render to Caesar what is Ceasar's friend. Are you of the world or were you called out of it? If Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world and anyone who follows Him should not fight...then what is Satan's plan gonna entail? That's right...getting us so wrapped up in the world that we fight flesh and blood.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:27 pm

Strangelove wrote:

I didn't say research is imagination.
I said conspiracy "research". Meaning you are not part of the conspiracy therefore you have no idea what's going on...number 1.
And b) the quote marks around "research" means I don't even consider it to be research anymore because of point number 1.

Big u-turn for me in the past year. Massive.
Believe nothing of what you see or read apart from the bible regarding the state of the world and its future.
There is disinfo and propaganda coming out of both sides, of that I'm sure. How do I know that? Because the harlot has always been evil and deceitful...the bible makes it clear. And the beast is also of Satan and is doing his will, and all who follow it will end up worshipping it..full of strong delusion.

In this battle I choose neither side. You can call it laziness or giving up if you like...I call it being Christian.

As per the other thread...if you are gonna simply get defensive without any explanation then it seems that part of the conversation is over.

I do believe that.....and yes you could be a bot. Makes no bones to me, I love a debate.

He could be a huge criminal ya. On the other hand he could be an actor. You know an actor was president once? I doubt you have had any non-full time actors since honestly.

They are not your servants, they are your rulers. The bible says spiritual chiefs should be your servants, not higher powers of the world. The US government is not a biblical institution and never was. The US government is as the princes of the gentiles....always exercising dominion and authority over their subjects. Render to Caesar what is Ceasar's friend. Are you of the world or were you called out of it? If Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world and anyone who follows Him should not fight...then what is Satan's plan gonna entail? That's right...getting us so wrapped up in the world that we fight flesh and blood.

British royalty recognizes the Treaty of Paris. Therefore you are in rebellion against them.

You misquoted me repeatedly.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Bro John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro John Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:41 pm

Bro, you are directly over the target.

Bro John

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:40 am

CCornelius wrote:British royalty recognizes the Treaty of Paris. Therefore you are in rebellion against them.

Do the British royalty have power? Real...tangible power.
The answer is yes. They are the higher powers. Therefore I am subject to them.
Simplez.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down