Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gem from His Majesty

4 posters

Go down

A Gem from His Majesty Empty A Gem from His Majesty

Post by louthesaint Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:51 am

A little Gem form His Majesty That I received Three days ago.

'The Darkness indeed increases..But the light shines forth from the Fire out of the mouths of my Two witnesses'

Dear friends; We are the testimony of Jesus, We are the lamp-stand of His anointing Oil.

Blessings

louthesaint

http://www.myspace.com/no_Hell

Back to top Go down

A Gem from His Majesty Empty Re: A Gem from His Majesty

Post by strangelove Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm a dirty rotten sinner who deserves nothing but the fire.

Saved by the Grace of God alone.

Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by On the Edge Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:55 am

If God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, then there's hope for me doing some good somewhere! Laughing

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by louthesaint Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 am

The Oil of His anointing Burns in our hearts, The fire thereof proceeds forth and devours the enemies Rev11:5

"And they overcame him because of the Blood of the Lamb and because of the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even to death' Rev12;11

"And when they had finished their Testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them and overcome them and kill them" Rev11:7

We are at war, the weapons of our warfare is the Fire of His Anointing.

It is the time of our testimony in the "parch ground" of this present darkness.. We follow in His steps... Beyond the crucifixion is Glory.

"And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them 'Come up here' and they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them" Rev11:12

blessings

louthesaint

http://www.myspace.com/no_Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:08 am

On the Edge wrote:If God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, then there's hope for me doing some good somewhere! Laughing

Maha! A Gem from His Majesty 424733

Good one Edge.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Isaiah 28:16-21
16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.[/size]
18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.[/size]
19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.[/size]
20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.[/size]
21 For the Lord shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum