Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Son of Moses Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:03 am

I've just discovered this website and was inspired to register. It fits perfectly with my current outlook on life, its meaning, and the world - both material and spiritual.

It has occurred to me for some time, years in fact, that the world is being directed by dark forces. It began with an inkling that something was wrong - the wars in the Middle East, propaganda in the media and the realisation that politicians are in fact puppets and democracy is a sham, coupled with the insidious growth in Big Brother government and the gradual, but perceptible, assault on individual freedoms - which led to online research. What I discovered was initially unpalatable, and is very disturbing.

I found solace in the Bible, and have come to realise that what's happening was foretold and that I can find sanctuary in Jesus. This looks like a fascinating website and I look forward to learning from it, and contributing to it.

Son of Moses

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:58 am

Welcome Son!

Sorry it took so long to say hello but I'm very busy at the moment. As you've probably noticed the forum is pretty quiet right now. With myself in a new job and Zone going through major health issues....the main contributors are out of action but feel free to comment on any thread that peaks your interest. I'll check in when I can

Your outlook is very familiar. You've lost faith in the world and gained faith in something much better. Good for you. Happy researching.

Regards,
Doc.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:13 pm

hey Son - sounds like my journey - solo rollercoaster, eventually landing in Peace.

there comes that point, as you mentioned, where what you are discovering is so disturbing, MOST people can't deal with it, and turn back to their bubble.

pushing through is hard, but has the greatest reward - the Lord! we can't know these things unless the Lord reveals them...so rejoice.

and welcome
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:44 pm

Son of Moses wrote:I've just discovered this website and was inspired to register. It fits perfectly with my current outlook on life, its meaning, and the world - both material and spiritual.

It has occurred to me for some time, years in fact, that the world is being directed by dark forces. It began with an inkling that something was wrong - the wars in the Middle East, propaganda in the media and the realisation that politicians are in fact puppets and democracy is a sham, coupled with the insidious growth in Big Brother government and the gradual, but perceptible, assault on individual freedoms - which led to online research. What I discovered was initially unpalatable, and is very disturbing.

I found solace in the Bible, and have come to realise that what's happening was foretold and that I can find sanctuary in Jesus. This looks like a fascinating website and I look forward to learning from it, and contributing to it.
Have you heard any Michael Heiser interviews? Heiser's insights don't effect core Christian doctrine, but they do offer deepened perspective on the rulership of the world -- why, how, ect. Heiser explains illegitimate, unlawful nature of Devil's domination of the world.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum