Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello

Post by strangelove Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 pm

oscarkipling wrote:i dont know if they have or are using or planning to use this (or
similar) technology to pull off an apocalypse illusion, but no i do not
believe that they are.

You said before a 'biblical apocalypse' would be evidence that God exists. (You will have to end up worshipping him....hope its the right god.)

You do not believe anyone would use technology to pull off an apocalypse illusion.

Everything is clearly going according to plan.

Worshipping the beast

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Strangelove wrote:
You said before a 'biblical apocalypse' would be evidence that God exists. (You will have to end up worshipping him....hope its the right god.)

You do not believe anyone would use technology to pull off an apocalypse illusion.

Everything is clearly going according to plan.

Worshipping the beast

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

I guess, if everything goes down like explained in the blue-beam stuff I've read, and I somehow manage to keep my wits about me, then i'll definitely be wit you guys, in that i'll be trying to get that word out that its deception.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm

oscarkipling wrote:
Its not a boast, its just how I genuinely feel, I dont think that the illusion was that realistic, moreover it wasn't a boast because I dont think it would have fooled most people....so I dont think i'm special in being able to distinguish this particular effect from a real person.....

ok bud.
you weren't fooled by Tupac. that's good.

as for the assertion the vast proportion of people in the world aren't tricked by these kinds of things is patently ridiculous. i don't know if you are trying to be humble; generous; non-committal...whatever...but there's ZERO question the masses can be manipulated to react/believe virtually ANYTHING they are told by 'authority' figures.

let's go back to 9-11.

9-11 was either:

1) carried out just like the official reports claims
- which would mean there was a vast conspiracy planned years in advance by muslims who must have had some help from western players.
- the official story says the muslims did this "because they hate us for our freedoms"
- there should be some evidence available that shows the muslims involved (or any of the terrorist-type perps

2) carried out by someone other than the official claim, for a purpose
- which would mean there was a vast conspiracy planned years in advance by ______ who must have had help by western players.
- it would mean our gov'ts have lied to us about what happened and are involved in a cover-up.
- the very thing the official story says was the motive ("our freedoms") was the primary victim - THE CONSTITUTION.
- The Patriot Act (which is virtually identical to Hitler's Directive 51/usurping of dictatorial powers following the False Flag Reichstag Fire) was drafted up BEFORE 9-11 happened.
- two serious results of 9-11 were the plunging of the US into a Dictatorship; the kick-off of a perpetual "War on Terror". the war on terror is a complete HOAX, though is a cover for another nations expansionism.

here's what Angus Reid says about people being able/not able to distinguish truth from lies:

9/11

Two thirds of respondents (66%) believe that the commission that investigated the events of Sept. 11, 2001 was right in its conclusion that an attack was carried out by 19 hijackers who were members of the al-Qaeda terrorist organization, led by Osama bin Laden.

Only 12 per cent of respondents openly disagree with the conclusion of the 9/11 Commission, and 22 per cent are undecided.

so, the majority still believes what they were told concerning 9-11.

WHO DID 9-11, oscar?

Cui bono?

backward cave-dwelling muslims who got revenge on American because she is FREE?...then proceeded to be bombed into the stone age?

or someone else?

oscarkipling wrote:
as far as a simple yes or no...i dont know if they have or are using or planning to use this (or similar) technology to pull off an apocalypse illusion, but no i do not believe that they are.

okay...fair enough.
i reckon we'll find out.

if 9-11 was an inside job to kick-off a series of events, is this not using technology to deceive?

oscarkipling wrote:
fine, i'll clarify. I believe that drugs and propaganda are used to manipulate and control people, but I do not believe that our food and water are being dosed with mind control drugs. There are documented cases where women and children are kidnapped and or manipulated and sold into sex slavery, they are often made to become addicted to drugs, like heroin so that their lowlife pimps can control them through thier addiction, because heroine calms and sedates, and muddles the mind, and you get sick without it...so they need to be loyal to their "master" to give it to them....i believe this happens, and i'm against it, but I do not believe that the masons are putting mind altering drugs into our food and water in order to control us.

the masons? okay.
they're in on it, but we can easily leave them out of it, by name.

and we needn't spend a lot of time here covering this: i think you already know what's going on.

examples of mass 'medication' for sinister reasons:

50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

http://www.fluoridealert.org/50-reasons.htm

~

Antidepressant drugs found in drinking water; pharmaceuticals have now become environmental pollutants

...All of this comes down to the mass medication of the public with trace amounts of prescription drugs. In another words, if you're drinking tap water that's tainted with these drugs, you're getting a little bit of Prozac whether you like it or not. And since we now know that antidepressant drugs promote violent behavior, including suicides and homicides, there's justified alarm at the idea that we're going to medicate the entire country with trace amounts of antidepressant drugs in one grand experiment. Maybe we'll just dump all of these drugs into the water supply, and step back and see what happens. There's already been talk of dumping statin drugs into the water supply because they are presumably so good for your health that everyone should be taking them whether they like it or not.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/001891.html#ixzz1shWmSzDI

AstraZeneca, Crestor and the new era of mass-drugging

The American Medical Association, not surprisingly, came to the rescue. A study called "Jupiter" was presented at an AMA conference last Sunday. It was funded by Crestor maker Astrazeneca, and it claims that statin drugs save lives when given to healthy people who show no signs of high cholesterol!

Physicians and Big Pharma reps were practically falling over each other Sunday in a mad stampede to the stage in order to out-do each other on making the most outrageous claims surrounding statin drugs. One doctor said the drugs are so useful at saving lives that governments around the world should start prescribing them to practically everyone. Another said that tens of millions of adults should now be put on what he called "statin therapy." (It's therapy now, folks, not medicine!) Not to be outdone, a third doctor suggested the drugs be dripped into the public water supply in order to dose everyone!

(Fluoridation isn't enough, it seems. Now they want to drip drugs into the water supply. Don't they realize the water supply is already contaminated with pharmaceuticals?)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/024783_drug_drugs_medicine.html#ixzz1shXyEpJ6

Bisphenol A

BPA is one of many man-made chemicals classified as endocrine disruptors, which alter the function of the endocrine system by mimicking the role of the body's natural hormones. Hormones are secreted through endocrine glands and serve different functions throughout the body.

The chemical--which is widely used in products such as reusable water bottles, food can linings, water pipes and dental sealants--has been shown to affect reproduction and brain development in animal studies.

"There is a large body of scientific evidence demonstrating the harmful effects of very small amounts of BPA in laboratory and animal studies, but little clinical evidence related to humans," explains Belcher. "There is a very strong suspicion in the scientific community, however, that this chemical has harmful effects on humans."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130092108.htm

~

is there any reason to suspect the bad guys actually WANT to spike our food and water?

French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment

A 50-year mystery over the 'cursed bread' of Pont-Saint-Esprit, which left residents suffering hallucinations, has been solved after a writer discovered the US had spiked the bread with LSD as part of an experiment.

"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing...a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods."

Aldous Huxley, 1959

oh...another HUXLEY. remember these guys? cousins of the DARWINS?

oscarkipling wrote:
Yeah, probably some kind of magical spells and such, I dont think that the Greeks invented that word because they knew that pfizer would one day exist.

ehehehe...funny.
do you know much about language oscar?

know much about drugs? how about alchemy?

zone wrote:
who do you think runs the internet today? some OTHER GROUP?

oscarkipling wrote:
The internet isn't "run" by any single organization.

fair enough.
though its a single co-ordinated full spectrum control grid in place, the agencies that "run" it go by various names.

DARPA
NSA

ESCHELON

etc.

why are we pretending we're 5 year olds, oscar?

Information Awareness Office seal

The Information Awareness Office (IAO) was established by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in January 2002 to bring together several DARPA projects focused on applying surveillance and information technology to track and monitor terrorists and other asymmetric threats to national security, by achieving Total Information Awareness (TIA).

This would be achieved by creating enormous computer databases to gather and store the personal information of everyone in the United States, including personal e-mails, social networks, credit card records, phone calls, medical records, and numerous other sources, without any requirement for a search warrant.[1] This information would then be analyzed to look for suspicious activities, connections between individuals, and "threats".[2] Additionally, the program included funding for biometric surveillance technologies that could identify and track individuals using surveillance cameras, and other methods.[2]

is the internet "run" by anyone, oscar?

did we forget this already?

IBM and the Holocaust Banner

Only with IBM's technologic assistance was Hitler able to achieve the staggering numbers of the Holocaust. Edwin Black has now uncovered one of the last great mysteries of Germany's war against the Jews -- how did Hitler get the names?

http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

oscarkipling wrote:
Viacom, Time Warner, Bain Capital, CBS, and Disney mostly.

right. well, since The Corporation is a Legal Person, i'll accept this lame answer

zone wrote:
is the media controlled?

oscarkipling wrote:
To a degree, yes

to what degree?

zone wrote:
too scared to answer?

oscarkipling wrote:
why would i be afraid to answer?

same reason everyone else is.

zone wrote:
same group that gave you the Big Bang.

oscarkipling wrote:
no, not that i'm aware of.

serious?
i thought we covered all this.

(we did. i think you're bored)

zone wrote:
same group that is going to behead you in the future.

oscarkipling wrote:behead me?.

yes, that's right.

The Seven Laws of Noah (Hebrew: שבע מצוות בני נחSheva mitzvot B'nei Noach) form the major part of the Noachide Laws, or Noahide Code.[1] This code is a set of moral imperatives that, according to the Talmud, were given by God[2] as a binding set of laws for the "children of Noah" – that is, all of humankind.[3][4] According to religious Judaism, any non-Jew who lives according to these laws is regarded as a Righteous Gentile, and is assured of a place in the world to come (Olam Haba), the final reward of the righteous.[5][6] Adherents are often called "B'nei Noach" (Children of Noah) or "Noahides" and may often network in Jewish synagogues.[citation needed]

The seven laws listed by the Tosefta and the Talmud are[7]

1. Prohibition of Idolatry

2. Prohibition of Murder

3. Prohibition of Theft

4. Prohibition of Sexual immorality

5. Prohibition of Blasphemy

6. Prohibition of eating flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive

7. Establishment of courts of law

Punishment

The Talmud laid down the statutory punishment for transgressing any one of the Seven Laws of Noah (but not other parts of the Noahide code) as capital punishment [24] by decapitation, which is considered one of the lightest[25] of the four modes of execution of criminals. According to some opinions, punishment is the same whether the individual transgresses with knowledge of the law or is ignorant of the law.[26]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahide_laws

zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 pm

sorry about the poor formatting of above post...lots of info and stuff.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:22 pm

just to keep this from getting lost in the shuffle:

"And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing...a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods."

Aldous Huxley, 1959

~

do you think Aldous Huxley was just daydreaming?
or do you think he was an insider?

Aldous Leonard Huxley (26 July 1894 – 22 November 1963) was an English writer and one of the most prominent members of the famous Huxley family. Best known for his novels including Brave New World and a wide-ranging output of essays, Huxley also edited the magazine Oxford Poetry, and published short stories, poetry, travel writing, film stories and scripts. Huxley spent the later part of his life in the United States, living in Los Angeles from 1937 until his death.

Aldous Huxley was a humanist, pacifist, and satirist, and he was latterly interested in spiritual subjects such as parapsychology and philosophical mysticism.[1][2] He is also well known for advocating and taking psychedelics....

...Works of this period included important novels on the dehumanising aspects of scientific progress, most famously Brave New World, and on pacifist themes (for example, Eyeless in Gaza). In Brave New World Huxley portrays a society operating on the principles of mass production and Pavlovian conditioning. Huxley was strongly influenced by F. Matthias Alexander and included him as a character in Eyeless in Gaza....

...On 21 October 1949, Huxley wrote to George Orwell, author of Nineteen Eighty-Four, congratulating him on "how fine and how profoundly important the book is". In his letter to Orwell, he predicted:

Within the next generation I believe that the world's leaders will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley

Last edited by zone on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:22 pm

oscarkipling wrote:I guess, if everything goes down like explained in the blue-beam stuff I've read, and I somehow manage to keep my wits about me, then i'll definitely be wit you guys, in that i'll be trying to get that word out that its deception.

Oscars healthy and calm wits tell him that they would not use technology to pull off an apocalypse illusion.

So you definately wont change your mind in topsy turvy world.

Better get on the right side now buddy while you have time.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Strangelove wrote:Better get on the right side now buddy while you have time.

agree, Doc.
and we're running a little short on time.

RESHAPING OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND BEYOND

Hello - Page 4 Greater_israel

Hello - Page 4 Greater-israel_coin
10 Agorot, an Israeli coin showing the map of Greater Israel, which includes
Iraq, Jordan, and parts of Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia

EDIT: hey! i thought we went to the Middle East because the terrorists hated us for our freedoms...or...saddam had WMD...or summink (?) THAT'S WHAT CNN SAID, and they wouldn't LIE, would they?

....yup....a little short on time. the plan is well underway - many thanks to the apostate Xtian Zionist 'church' who did not love the truth and has already believed the lie.

the visible church has been compromised to the point that people, including members of this forum are not allowed to sound the alarm: they are called before the 'councils', intimidated, ridiculed, or banned.

but Jesus already told us this is how it would go.

Last edited by zone on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarkipling Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Oscars healthy and calm wits tell him that they would not use technology to pull off an apocalypse illusion.

So you definately wont change your mind in topsy turvy world.

Better get on the right side now buddy while you have time.

There is one thing I always wonder about with this brand of villain, and devil worshipers....They believe that God exists, they know they cant win, and even if they did win it would be literally hell on earth. Its a bunch of people who ultimately want to be tortured for eternity. the illusion gets them, what ultimately? they have to know that they cant win against God...moreover, they have to know they cant do anything outside of what god allows/planned for...it seems like madness to me...the ultimate in futility.
oscarkipling
oscarkipling

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 pm

oscarkipling wrote:

There is one thing I always wonder about with this brand of villain, and devil worshipers....They believe that God exists, they know they cant win, and even if they did win it would be literally hell on earth. Its a bunch of people who ultimately want to be tortured for eternity. the illusion gets them, what ultimately? they have to know that they cant win against God...moreover, they have to know they cant do anything outside of what god allows/planned for...it seems like madness to me...the ultimate in futility.

indeed.
criminals in Texas know they get the chair (or injection these days) for their murder...but they still do it.

Romans 1:21
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

it appears you are agreeing with The Lord, oscar.
this is a very good thing.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:47 pm

oscarkipling wrote:There is one thing I always wonder about with this brand of villain, and devil worshipers....They believe that God exists, they know they cant win, and even if they did win it would be literally hell on earth. Its a bunch of people who ultimately want to be tortured for eternity. the illusion gets them, what ultimately? they have to know that they cant win against God...moreover, they have to know they cant do anything outside of what god allows/planned for...it seems like madness to me...the ultimate in futility.

You need to remember that evil is based on self idolatry. This goes right back to the original fall of man and the devil himself.

The ungodly want to put themselves equal with God. Maybe they know they cant win against the Almighty but they aim for equality. Maybe have a say in the ultimate plan. Madness truly, you are right in your conclusion.

Genesis 3:4-5 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: (5) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:25 pm

oscarkipling wrote:

well i suppose many people would say that an atheist is a person that believes that they know there isn't a god or gods, but I tend toward a slightly differnt definition. That is, an athiest is a person that doesn't believe there is a god or gods. To say it another way I have not found compelling evidence for the existence of most conceptions of God or Gods. There are some God that are contradicted by evidence, and on those gods I am not agnostic. However there are some conceptions of Gods which are constructed in such a way that they are opaque to scientific investigation, and on those Gods I am agnostic, yet without positive evidence I do not believe they exist. So I think you can see how both, either or neither of those descriptors could be applicable depending on what God(s) is being proposed.
These definitions are not vacillatory, transient, nebulous, or otherwise wishy-washy. They are well and starkly established components of the English language.

A Theist believes God exists. A Henotheist believes there are many divinities. An Atheist believes there is no God. An Agnostic claims inability to take an informed position.

That's it. That's all there is.

The vagueness comes not from the dictionary but from individuals' reticence to be perceived as holding one of these controversial positions. You don't have to pick one, but you do have to pick one to be respected as having a spine.

RE Geocentrism, if it turns out that the Earth is at the center of the universe, and all else in the universe orbits her, would that mean anything to you?
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:19 pm

CCornelius wrote:These definitions are not vacillatory, transient, nebulous, or otherwise wishy-washy. They are well and starkly established components of the English language.

A Theist believes God exists. A Henotheist believes there are many divinities. An Atheist believes there is no God. An Agnostic claims inability to take an informed position.

That's it. That's all there is.

The vagueness comes not from the dictionary but from individuals' reticence to be perceived as holding one of these controversial positions. You don't have to pick one, but you do have to pick one to be respected as having a spine.

RE Geocentrism, if it turns out that the Earth is at the center of the universe, and all else in the universe orbits her, would that mean anything to you?

Wow this brings back the memories. Had a long long long debate with oscar in this thread Geocentric Vs Heliocentric

Rick DeLano from The Principle even dropped in near the end.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:56 am

Strangelove wrote:

Wow this brings back the memories. Had a long long long debate with oscar in this thread Geocentric Vs Heliocentric

Rick DeLano from The Principle even dropped in near the end.
lol So as usual, I'm just repeating what someone else already said.
Someday I will do something really clever and original.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum