Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hebrew Prophecy Fulfilled in Christ

2 posters

Go down

Hebrew Prophecy Fulfilled in Christ Empty Hebrew Prophecy Fulfilled in Christ

Post by strangelove Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:43 pm

(Jeremiah 33:22) As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

Fulfilled in Christ and the invisible Church:

(John 7:42) Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

(2 Timothy 2:8) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

(Acts 13:22) And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
(Acts 13:23) Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus

(Romans 1:3) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
(Romans 1:4) And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
(Romans 1:5) By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

(Romans 4:13) For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
~
(Romans 4:16) Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
~
(Romans 4:18) Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

(Romans 9:8) That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

(Hebrews 7:11) If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

(1 Peter 2:9) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

(1 Peter 2:5) Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

(Revelation 12:17) And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hebrew Prophecy Fulfilled in Christ Empty Re: Hebrew Prophecy Fulfilled in Christ

Post by zone Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 pm

AMEN!

thanks Docster.

love it.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down