Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talmudism

+3
KingdomSeeker
strangelove
zone
7 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Talmudism - Page 7 Empty Re: Talmudism

Post by ada Tue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

"If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him?
The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value," he explained.
"There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non- Jewish life."
[Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel, p. 62]
Book :
http://www.archive.org/details/JewishFundamentalismInIsrael
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue May 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Tishbi cited Rabbi Hayim Vital, the chief interpreter of Rabbi
Luria, who wrote in his book. Gates of Holiness: "The Emanating Power,
blessed be his name, wanted there to be some people on this low earth
that would embody the four divine emanations. These people are the Jews,
chosen to join together the four divine worlds here below."
Tishbi further cited Vital's writings in emphasizing the Lurianic
doctrine that non-Jews have satanic souls: "Souls of non-Jews come entirely
from the female part of the satanic sphere. For this reason souls of non-Jews
are called evil, not good, and are created without [divine] knowledge."

Quoted from Book :
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue May 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Regarding the non-Jew the Lubovitcher Rebbe's views were clear even if a bit disorderly:
"In such a manner the Halacha, stipulated by the Talmud, showed that a non-Jew should
be punished by death if he kills an embryo, even if the embryo is non-Jewish, while the
Jew should not be, even if the embryo is Jewish. As we [the talmudic sages] learn from
Exodus 22:21, beginning with the words 'and if any mischief will follow.'"
This quoted verse is a part of a passage beginning in verse 21, describing what should be
done "if men strive and hurt a woman with child," thus damaging the embryo. Verse 22,
whose beginning is quoted by the Lubovitcher Rebbe, says in full:
"And if any mischief will follow, then you shall give soul for soul."
(Some English translations use the wording "life for life" instead of "soul for soul.")
The above stated difference in the punishment of a Jew and a non-Jew for the same crime
is common in the Talmud and Halacha.

Quoted from Book :
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue May 24, 2011 7:49 pm

The Lubovitcher Rebbe continued:

The difference between a Jewish and a non-Jewish person sterns from the
common expression: "Let us differentiate." Thus, we do not have a case of
profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather,
we have a case of "let us differentiate" between totally different species.
This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person
is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations
of the world ... The Old Rabbi [a pseudonym for one of the holy
Lubovitch rabbis] explained that the passage in Chapter 49 of Hatanya
[the basic book of Chabad]: "And you have chosen us" [the Jews] means
specifically that the Jewish body was chosen [by God], because a choice is
thus made between outwardly similar things. The Jewish body "looks as if
it were in substance similar to bodies of non-Jews," but the meaning ... is
that the bodies only seem to be similar in material substance, outward look
and superficial quality. The difference of the inner quality, however, is so
great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species.

Quoted from Book :
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

The Lubovitcher Rebbe continued:

This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic
difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews [as opposed to the
bodies of Jews]" "their bodies are in vain." ... An even greater difference
exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish
soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from
holiness. As has been explained, an embryo is called a human being,
because it has both body and soul. Thus, the difference between a Jewish
and a non-Jewish embryo can be understood. There is also a difference in
bodies. The body of a Jewish embryo is on a higher level than is the body
of a non-Jew. This is expressed in the phrase "let us differentiate" about
the body of a non-Jew, which is a totally different kind. The same
difference exists in regard to the soul: the soul of a Jewish embryo is
different than the soul of a non-Jewish embryo. We therefore ask: Why
should a non-Jew be punished if he kills even a non-Jewish embryo while
a Jew should not be punished even if he kills a Jewish embryo? The
answer can be understood by [considering] the general difference between
Jews and non-Jews: A Jew was not created as a means for some [other]
purpose; he himself is the purpose, since the substance of all [divine]
emanations was created only to serve the Jews. "In the beginning God
created the heavens and the earth" [Genesis 1:1] means that [the heavens
and the earth] were created for the sake of the Jews, who are called the
"beginning." This means everything, all developments, all discoveries, the
creation, including the "heavens and the earth — are vanity compared to the
Jews. The important things are the Jews, because they do not exist for any
[other] aim; they themselves are [the divine] aim."

After some additional cabbalistic explanation the Lubovitcher Rebbe concluded:

Following from what has already been said, it can be understood why a
non-Jew should be punished by death if he kills an embryo and why a Jew
should not be punished by death. The difference between the embryo and
a [baby that was] born is that the embryo is not a self-contained reality but
rather is subsidiary; either it is subsidiary to its mother or to the reality
created after birth when the [divine] purpose of its creation is then
fulfilled. In its present state the purpose is still absent. A non-Jew's entire
reality is only vanity. It is written, "And the strangers shall stand and feed
your flocks" [Isaiah 61:5]. The entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only
for the sake of the Jews. Because of this a non-Jew should be punished
with death if he kills an embryo, while a Jew, whose existence is most
important, should not be punished with death because of something
subsidiary. We should not destroy an important thing for the sake of
something subsidiary. It is true that there is a prohibition against [hurting]
an embryo, because it is something that will be born in the future and in a
hidden form already exists. The death penalty should be implicated only
when visible matters are affected; as previously noted, the embryo is
merely of subsidiary importance.

Quoted from Book :
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 pm

~Gospel Break~ Talmudism - Page 7 364169

(Exodus 32:1) And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

(Jeremiah 3:8) And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

(1 Kings 12:28) Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
(1 Kings 12:29) And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.
(1 Kings 12:30) And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.

(Deuteronomy 32:15) But Jeshurun [Israel] waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
(Deuteronomy 32:16) They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
(Deuteronomy 32:17) They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
(Deuteronomy 32:18) Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
(Deuteronomy 32:19) And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

(Nehemiah 9:30) Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testifiedst against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: yet would they not give ear: therefore gavest thou them into the hand of the people of the lands.

(Amos 3:13) Hear ye, and testify in the house of Jacob, saith the Lord GOD, the God of hosts,
(Amos 3:14) That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Bethel: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground.
(Amos 3:15) And I will smite the winter house with the summer house; and the houses of ivory shall perish, and the great houses shall have an end, saith the LORD.

(Zephaniah 1:4) I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;
(Zephaniah 1:8) And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
(Zephaniah 1:9) In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.
(Zephaniah 1:17) And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

(Jeremiah 17:5) Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
(Jeremiah 17:6) For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

(Isaiah 65:11) But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
(Isaiah 65:12) Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
(Isaiah 65:13) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
(Isaiah 65:14) Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
(Isaiah 65:15) And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm

"The Talmud, then, is the written form of that which, in the time of Jesus was called the traditions of the elders and to which he makes frequent allusions"

- Michael Levi Rodkinson (History of the Talmud, p.70)

(1845–1904) was an American-Jewish publisher, known for being the first to translate the Babylonian Talmud to English.

"The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more important than the laws of Moses."

- Rabbi Ismael

Tanna of the 1st and 2nd centuries (third tannaitic generation). A Tanna (plural, Tannaim) is a rabbinic sage whose views are recorded in the Mishnah.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed May 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Henceforth Jewish life was regulated by the teachings of the Pharisees; the whole history of Judaism was reconstructed from the Pharisaic point of view, and a new aspect was given to the Sanhedrin of the past. A new chain of tradition supplanted the older, priestly tradition (Abot i. 1). Pharisaism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future. True, it gave the Jewish religion a legalistic tendency and made "separatism" its chief characteristic; yet only thus were the pure monotheistic faith, the ethical ideal, and the intellectual and spiritual character of the Jew preserved in the midst of the downfall of the old world and the deluge of barbarism which swept over the medieval world.

Jewish Encyclopedia - Pharisees
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm

When the serpent copulated with Eve, he infused her with lust. The lust of the Israelites who stood at Mount Sinai, came to an end, the lust of the idolaters who did not stand at Mount Sinai did not come to an end.

BT Yebamoth 103b
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed May 25, 2011 6:09 pm

R. Eleazar further stated: What is meant by the Scriptural text, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh? This teaches that Adam had intercourse with every beast and animal but found no satisfaction until he cohabited with Eve.

BT Yebamoth 63a
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 pm

The Babylonian Talmud - By Cohen G. Reckart, Pastor

Just bookmarking this one.....
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 pm

The Alenu Prayer

Many different sects within Judaism have eliminated various verses in the prayer over time. Many Ashkenazi and Reform prayer books have removed the verse “la-hevel va-rik” (vanity and emptiness), because its numerical connotation equals that of Jesus and Muhammad. For centuries Jews in Eastern Europe were attacked by the Church if caught reciting this verse in the Aleinu prayer. However, most Sephardic and Israeli siddurim leave this verse in the Aleinu. Additionally, nearly all Reform congregations have eliminated the verse “for God has not made us like the nations of the land.” During the establishment of the Reform movement, many Jews sought the complete integration of the Jewish people into their mother country. This verse was extracted as a result of the proclamation that the Jewish people were the “Chosen People” and unlike other citizens. In the Diaspora, Jews did not want to be singled-out in society, merely because they were Jews.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/aleinu.html

'Alenu Prayer.

Aversion to the Jews began to show itself also in other matters. Franz Wentzel brought forward the accusation that the Jews during the 'Alenu prayer jumped up and spat in derision of Jesus. In consequence a severe edict was issued against the prayer in September of the year 1700. An investigation was instituted, to which delegates of the Jews were called, and as a result there was issued, Aug. 28, 1703, the "Edict wegen des Judengebeths 'Alenu, und das sie einige Worte auslassen, nicht ausspeyen, noch darbey hinweg-springen sollen" (Edict concerning the Jews' prayer 'Alenu, and that they shall leave out some words, shall not spit nor jump up during its recital). This decree was often renewed. According to it the prayer was allowed only to be said in the synagogue and in a loud voice; and a Christian official was appointed to see that this injunction was carried out. It was only after many years that the degree was revoked, at the instance of Moses Mendelssohn. About the same time appeared Johann Andreas Eisenmenger's book, "Das Entdeckte Judenthum" (Frankfort-on-the-Main, 1700). Owing to the efforts of the Jews the book was forbidden by Emperor Leopold I., and continued under that ban, in spite of the repeated objections of the Prussian king Frederick I., who thereupon had it reprinted at Berlin in 1711.

Read more: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=849&letter=B#ixzz1NOwwfiQi
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri May 27, 2011 3:03 pm

The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees.

SOURCE: WIKI
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Sun May 29, 2011 5:45 pm

from Chabad.org:The Holy Roots of Evil

Jewish mysticism encourages us to recognize that all is rooted in the One

Satan Means Well

The explanation of the matter is as follows:

The severe energies of judgment are sweetened at their source. And the source and vitality of all negativity and judgment, Heaven forbid, is goodness, as in the Zohar's metaphor of the harlot and the prince. The harlot hopes that the prince will not listen to her, for then she will derive great pleasure since she will be beloved to the king [who hired her to tempt the prince in the first place, and demonstrate his son's virtue]. But if she does succeed in seducing the prince, the will of the king would not be fulfilled at all.

This is what our sages meant by, "The intentions of Satan and Penina were for the sake of Heaven."

This statement of Rabbi Levi (Bava Batra 16a) refers to Satan's treatment of Job and to Penina's harassment of Hannah, her barren co-wife. When Satan saw that G-d was partial to Job, he said to himself, "G-d forbid that He should forget the mercy of Abraham" (i.e. the mercy shown to Israel in the merit of Abraham). He therefore set out to demonstrate Job's imperfection. (Interestingly, the Talmud adds that when one of the sages taught this teaching in the town of Papunia, Satan came and kissed his foot in appreciation.) Similarly, Penina vexed Hannah repeatedly to make her fret over her childlessness; her intention was to motivate Hannah to beseech G-d for a child (which she ultimately did and bore a son who would become known as Samuel the Prophet. See I Samuel 1:6).

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/671829/jewish/The-Holy-Roots-of-Evil.htm

on the contrary

THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST SERIES Part 3
http://www.eaec.org/media/rjcs/RLJ-799.pdf

Exerpt:

It was clear to the Christians living in Smyrna that their suffering had not gone unnoticed in heaven. Jesus exposed the Cabalistic Jews in Smyrna who claimed to be “real followers of Abraham,” but in reality worshiped the Devil. Most Christians cannot understand this unless they have been given knowledge of the Jewish writing, the Cabala. God has previously addressed this in the Bible. Isaiah 5:11-20
Isaiah 28:14-18 (given by God around 700 B.C.); Jeremiah 11:9-10 (given by God around 627 B.C.); Ezekiel 22:23-31 (given by God around 592 B.C.)
The messiah of the Cabalistic Jews is the “Holy Serpent,” and they are identified and blasted by John the Baptist and Jesus. Matthew 3:1-12, 12:22-34
It was King Solomon who took the ancient writings of the Cabala and developed them further until it had became the system of the Antichrist. Solomon’s “holy” number was 666 and we evidence of this in 1 Kings 10:14-20, 11:1-12. The Jewish people living at the time of Christ as well as the apostles had full knowledge of the Cabala and its teaching.

THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST SERIES Part 1
http://www.eaec.org/media/rjcs/RLJ-797.pdf

THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST SERIES Part 2
http://www.eaec.org/media/rjcs/RLJ-798.pdf

ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 am

The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage, and an outraged woman is permitted to an Israelite.

BT Yebamoth 33b

Footnote to Kethuboth 11b:

"....the intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act..."

A footnote in Sanhedrin 55b tells us the age limit for sexual maturity:

"But if she was less than three years old, although the Kiddushin accepted on her behalf by her father is valid, yet since she is sexually immature, the marriage cannot be consummated"

Obviously meaning if she is three years or over then she is sexually mature.

For a male they set the limit at 9 years. On the same page.

Heres the Rabbis upholding this paedophilia halakha:

There was a certain town in the Land of Israel the legitimacy of whose inhabitants was disputed, and Rabbi sent R. Romanos who conducted an enquiry and found in it the daughter of a proselyte who was under the age of three years and one day (38), and Rabbi declared her eligible to live with a priest

Footnote 38: I.e., permitted her to continue to live with her husband.

- Yebamoth 60b

Luckily though, the gracious Rabbis allow these child brides to use contraception:

R. Bebai recited before R. Nahman: Three [categories of] women may8 use an absorbent9 in their marital intercourse:10 A minor, a pregnant woman and a nursing woman. The minor, because [otherwise] she might become pregnant, and as a result might die.

A minor is described as being between the ages of 11 and 12. So what about girls UNDER this age? They dont need contraception coz they are not menstruating yet. So its simply INTERCOURSE AS USUAL!

And what is the age of such a minor?15 From the age of eleven years and one day until the age of twelve years and one day. One who is under, or over this age must carry on her marital intercourse in the usual manner.

- Yebamoth 12b

Another tract says that he who...

...leads his children in the right path, and marries them just before they attain puberty — of him Scripture saith, And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin.6

Footnote 6: This proves that it is meritorious to marry off one's children whilst minors.

- Sanhedrin 76b
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:34 am

oh God.

i heard one commentator who talks about this in a round about way said recently: "someone is very unhappy that the talmud made the light of day...they are in real trouble"
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 pm

"The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism."

- Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, chief rabbi of the United States.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Strangelove wrote:"The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism."

- Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, chief rabbi of the United States.

there you have it.
can we not SEE that?

but the GOOD NEWS is that right smack dab in the middle of that Daniel 9 was fulfilled....keep fighting for them doc.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 am

The Jewish Wedding and the Rapture
Understanding the Rapture from Jewish Wedding Traditions

Introduction
The title of this article speaks of what many are being taught. That being, Jewish Wedding traditions, parallel the Church as the Bride of Christ and the Groom, Christ, coming for His Bride as depicted within these traditions. The Jewish Wedding traditions being discussed are the rabbinic teachings found within the Talmud and Kabbalah. That means they come from those who had rejected Jesus Christ and which same writings denigrate and blaspheme Him. They are not a source for believers. Despite what many many are doing to inculcate Christian beliefs with them.
Many are being lured into Hebrew Roots by such ways as this. There is nowhere in Scripture where we are to take Jewish traditions as a way to interpret Scriptures. While these teachings concerning the Jewish Wedding traditions are much used by Messianic Jews, they are also found within the Christian community and those who specifically parallel them to the Rapture and as a way to attempt to confirm the rapture belief.
Some Jewish sites have stated that very little is provided in the Torah with regard to the procedures of a marriage, and therefore, the Talmud provides the method for providing a spouse, the form of the wedding ceremony, and the nature of the marital relationship.

Many become interested in Hebrew Roots and then involved with Hebrew Roots because of this issue, and with it the road is paved to accepting more false teachings and error. If you were to peruse most pre-trib forums and some Messianic ones, this teaching is being discussed and promoted time and again. And it is found written about on many websites.
As has been mentioned, the Jewish Wedding ceremony that Christians and Messianic's are accessing to make the parallel of and for proving the rapture, comes from the Talmud. That means the source that is being declared as being about Christ and Christians, is a source that clearly and openly rejects and denigrates Jesus Christ and Christians. It is not a source of doctrine for Christians.

As we will see with the various sources directly from Judaism -orthodox, reform, chasidic -the Jewish wedding ceremony is virtually the same. Some have different interpretations of meaning, with some more openly kabbalistic, but the source of the Jewish Wedding is defined by the Talmud, which all sects of Judaism follow. Understand that Judaism rejects Jesus Christ as Messiah, Savior and Lord.

It will be shown that the Jewish wedding ceremony and beliefs do not have, nor were they ever intended to have, anything to do with Jesus Christ. On the contrary, as stated from the one source, "You are hereby sanctified to me with this ring according to the Law of Moses and Israel.". In other words, missing throughout the various descriptions is any part of the Jewish wedding ceremony being compared to, or a parallel to Christ, or a rapture. They do not exist. There is absolutely nothing anywhere in Judaism that points to a surprise wedding day scenario. And no where do we see anything that suggests He surprises--as a thief in the night-- the bride and brings her to His fathers house where He has added a room for her.

What is being done by those who have taken snippets of the various Jewish wedding traditions, is they have taken pieces from one source, rearranged and reinvented the content and events and then made the declaration that the Jewish wedding tradition is really the story of Christ and the rapture, and attempt to match it to Scripture and or their opinion of particular Scripture or possible events. When the Jewish wedding in fact, does no such thing. It is entirely different than any scenario being declared as proving the rapture or the bride of Christ and so on. And the manipulation of these things goes against the very Scriptures said to be concerning all subjects involved.

It's almost like the telephone game only worse. If I might make it clearer, its like reading one story and conveying a word or two from that first story, into a second and totally different story, and then saying it is identical to the first story. And then saying it is identical to a third and totally different story that uses a few of the same words.

If one looks at the NT, we see one specific reference to a Jewish wedding where Jesus turned the water into wine. And the gist of the celebration was that it was normal for attendees to drink much wine, and after such was when the worst wine would have been served. Obviously that has nothing to do with Jesus Christ returning, regardless of what one believes concerning when Christ will return.

The following is a presentation of rabbinic thoughts, ie. from the Talmud and Kabbalah which all branches of Judaism use, and what some are declaring that this is how the Jewish wedding parallels the rapture, Christ and the Bride of Christ.

http://www.seekgod.ca/rapturewedding.htm

click to go to PART 2

i love that site (SEEKGOD)
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:39 am

**For more on the Kabbalah/talmud and adam and eve >http://www.seekgod.ca/embracinition.htm

Also the whole To Embrace Hebrew Roots series>
http://www.seekgod.ca/topichr.htm#series

Next Section: Toward Jerusalem Council II
Previous Section: MJAA Executives & The Hebrew Roots " Fringe"

Bibliography:
Some Rapture sites promoting Jewish Wedding Traditions and the Rapture:
The Rapture and the Jewish Wedding > JEWISH WEDDING AND THE RAPTURE : Only a Pre-Tribulation Rapture will fit into this scenario.http://bridalcovenant.com/wedding1.html

THE BRIDE OF CHRIST BY PERRY STONE >

http://melqoshrain.wetpaint.com/page/THE+BRIDE+OF+CHRIST+BY+PERRY+STONE".
Jewish Wedding Traditions & Rapture Study > http://www.his-forever.com/jewish_weddings_rapture.htm
A CHRISTIAN LOVE STORY The Glorious Future of the Believer! (Understanding the Rapture, through the Jewish Wedding!) By Zola Levitt > http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=71107
The Jewish Wedding Ceremony and the Bride of Christ > http://bibleprophesy.org/rapturewedding.htm originally from http://www.ReturnToGod.com
Chuck Missler > http://www.khouse.org/articles/2003/449/print
Behold the Bridegroom Comes by Charles L. Monk http://www.believersweb.org/view.cfm?ID=801

Jewish Marriage Customs : Behold, The Bridegroom Comes! by Dr. Renald Showers, Chairman of the Pastoral Studies Dept. Philadelphia College of Bible (year unknown) Distributed by, The Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry, Inc., W. Collingswood, N.J. http://www.biblestudymanuals.net/jewish_marriage_customs.htm

Arnold Fruchtenbuam’s teaching which is found being used by people like Tommy Ice> raptureready. http://www.ariel.org/ffruit.htm#top > The Jewish Wedding System and the Bride of Messiah

The Ancient Jewish Wedding Parallels, The Rapture and Rosh HaShannah http://curtis.loftinnc.com/Rosh_HaShannah.htm.

http://www.seekgod.ca/rapturewedding.htm
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Watch the urgency of the war against amalek..
http://www.yedidnefesh.com/kaballah/kol-hator/1.htm
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 pm

ada wrote:
Watch the urgency of the war against amalek..
http://www.yedidnefesh.com/kaballah/kol-hator/1.htm

BOMBSHELL ADA!

ABSOLUTE PURE GOLD!!!!
GOOD FIND MAN! Talmudism - Page 7 808784

The Gaon began revealing secrets of the Torah when he was 20 years old in 5500 [1740], during the first hour of the morning on Friday in the 6th millennium. Then, the spirit of God, the spirit of the mashiach, began to move in his holy spirit, to uncover mysteries in the Torah little by little in accord with the mission of the first mashiach. These were revelations of the deep mysteries and profound secrets associated with the footsteps of the Mashiach, and no secret was hidden from him [the Gaon]. As is known, the Gaon then began traveling to the Holy Land at the beginning of the second hour, that is in 5542 [1782]. That was the period when Rabbi Eliyahu became very agitated. Like a storm, he turned his attention to the ingathering of exiles.

Generally speaking, the beginning of the Redemption, otherwise known as the footsteps of the Mashiach, began the first hour of Friday morning in the 6th millennium, that is the year 5500 [1740], and from hour to hour the footsteps have continued to progress from many aspects. As is known, every hour consists of 41 years and 8 months, counting from the time that the bonds on the Mashiach’s steps were loosened, as it says, [Ps. 116] “you loosened my bonds” and as revealed in the sentence: [Ps. 81-7] “He appointed it as a testimony in Yosef... I have removed his shoulder from the burden; let his hands stay away from the kettle.Beginning with the second hour (i.e., from 5042 [1782]), the entire House of Israel entered the picture, both as a whole, and with regard to each individual member of the nation, as an order from above, of the Mashiach of the beginning of the Redemption, namely, Mashiach ben Yos
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 pm

The general mission of Mashiach ben Yosef is three-fold: revelation of the mysteries in the Torah, ingathering of the exiles, and removal of the unclean spirit from the land. The ingathering of exiles encompasses three tasks: building Jerusalem, gathering in the exiles, and fulfilling the commandments dependent on the Land

AMALEK!

excellent Ada....
wait til Doc sees this!

revelation of the mysteries in the Torah : Kabbalah/Judeo-Masonic/Noahide Mystery set-up

ingathering of the exiles : enter Rothschild & co...UN

removal of the unclean spirit from the land : and there's your eugenics.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 pm

the commandment of the tabernacle, and that of Eretz Israel. This is hinted at in the sentence, “And his tabernacle was in Shalem, and his dwelling-place in Zion, ” and the Gaon adds that the commandment regarding tabernacles requires you to ‘do, ’ that is, to fulfill a positive commandment, not to take from what is done. Likewise with regard to Zion. As it states in the Midrash on the sentence: “a redeemer will come to Zion.” As long is Zion is not yet built, the redeemer will not come. As Our Sages of blessed memory said (Megillah 17b), “after Jerusalem is built, the son of David [Mashiach] will come.” According to the Midrash, the son of David will not come until Jerusalem is built.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Regarding the sentence, [Deut. 11] “you shall possess it and you shall settle in it, ” Rabbi Eliyahu, the Vilna Gaon says (in Aderet Eliyahu, on Deut. 11), “Because of your merit in taking possession of it, you will dwell in it, and how will you take possession of it, by establishing your claim.” How does one establish a claim? This is done by building and planting as is the law in general with regard to possession of land. This is in line with what was done by Ezra and Nehemia. However, when necessary, force may also be used (in this case, there is a kametz under the Het--meaning by force; if there is a hataf-patach under the het, it means by establishing a claim, by possession), and this is in line with what was done by Joshua.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 pm

The Gaon showed us a wonderful hint regarding this idea, i.e., that according to gematria ! Ezra’ and Nehemia’ together equal Joshua’ [391] Joshua was a descendant of Efraim ben Joseph, the one who fought Amalek. in gematria, when counting the value of all the letters pronounced when saying the word [that is, ], equals [490] Sitra Achra. The mission of Joshua son of Nun, a descendant of Efraim, was to fight Amalek. Joshua was the Mashiach ben Yosef, who was supposed to counterattack [lit.: bring the war back to the gates of Jerusalem] at the entrance to the city. Here would be the center of the war against Esau, as it says [Ps. 76:4] “there he broke the flames of the bow.” This mission of Mashiach ben Yosef was hinted at in the sentence above, [Ps. 76:3] “his tabernacle [was/ will be] in Shalem and his dwelling-place in Zion.”
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm

WHOAH!
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

OH...........MY............STARS!:

These things ensure us that in our war against Amalek, from every aspect our tabernacle will be complete with the help of God. And the Gaon meant by his interpretation of the words ! “ you shall inherit it by establishing your claim, ” that this refers to the time of the revealed end mentioned by our Sages (Sanhedrin 98a; Megillah 17b) on the sentence, [Ez. 36] “you, mountains of Israel, will give forth your branch, and bear your fruit for My People, Israel, etc.” This was the keen desire of the Vilna Gaon.

A major principle of the Gaon was that all activities regarding the beginning of the Redemption have to be similar to the activities during the time of Ezra and Nehemia and in the time of Cyrus. The Gaon wrote specifically that ingathering of the exiles can be merited by fulfilling the mitzvot dependent on being in Eretz Israel. The second meaning of ! is “take possession by force” in the words of the Gaon (that is, the het with a kametz as noted above) is, as it says (Keddushin 26a) in accord with the sentence: [Jer. 40] “settle in your cities that you have taken.”

The purpose of gathering in the exiles is to wage God’s war against Amalek, [PUKE!] which was the main mission of Joshua, in line with Mashiach ben Yosef. The war against Amalek includes every aspect, against all the enemies of Israel, including Armilus, the prince of the mixed multitude. It is also intended to remove the spirit of impurity from the Land, and to bring " Knesset Israel and Shechina from below, from the earth.

~

WELL ADA: YOU GOT 'EM WITH THEIR KNICKERS DOWN.

lol!
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:02 pm

[e]. escapees [refugees] in Zion. The fifth principle is that [Joel 3] “for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, ... and among the remnant, those whom the Lord will call.” Since according to Midrash Tanchuma, Zion is in the line of Mashiach Ben Yosef, whatever befell Yosef, befell Zion. The Gaon said that this is hinted at also in the word “among the remnant” which in gematria equals “Mashiach ben Joseph” [566], by means of whom, according to the Gaon, the ingathering of the exiles will be accomplished. As the number of ingathered increases, so the Sitra Achra will increase its strength. Then another prosecutor will be added, against those who do not strengthen the ingathering of exiles after the beginning of the Redemption has started with the ingathering, for then in “Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, ... and among the remnant ... .” A word to the wise is sufficient. This worried the Gaon a great deal.

~

Then another prosecutor will be added, against those who do not strengthen the ingathering of exiles

28 Tevet, 5768 / January 6, 2008

In the Name of the Lord, Eternal God

To The Honorable Mr. George W. Bush,
President of the United States of America,

Who comes seeking the presence of the Most High God, to Jerusalem, city of God, Divinely chosen site of the Holy Temple, eternal capital of our land, "the joy of the entire earth (Psalms 48:3)," may it be rebuilt and established speedily and in our days, Amen

Esteemed Mr. George W. Bush, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:1), leader of the west! (GOG AND MAGOG)

Upon your arrival in Jerusalem you have the ability to make a declaration, as did Cyrus, King of Persia - whose memory is honored - who in the year 538 BCE returned the exiled nations to their lands and recognized the full right of the Jewish people to reestablish their Holy Temple, the "house of prayer for all nations" (Isaiah 56:7), and called upon them to return to their land,

And in the manner of Lord James Balfour of England, who in 1917, called upon the Jews to reestablish a national homeland in the Land of Israel.

And thus if you truly desire peace and benevolence, and you would be counted in the company of the truly righteous, we call upon you to declare to all the world:

The Land of Israel was bequeathed to the nation of Israel by the Creator of the world. Neither could I, as a son of my faith, nor the Muslims according to their faith, ever take away even the slightest grain from the Eternal's gift, which He gave to His people Israel, the eternal people.

Thus I call upon all the nations to save themselves from certain doom, to return and recognize That this land is the exclusive rightful inheritance of the people of Israel, as is written in the Torah of Israel, which constitutes the very foundation of our faith, as well as that of Islam; and is the basis for the decisions of the community of nations. He who denies this truth endangers all life on earth.

I shall dedicate all my strength and resources towards settling the Jewish people throughout their entire land. I shall greatly encourage and empower the Jews all over the world to rise up to the Land of Israel and to settle it, to establish God's sanctuary in Jerusalem, to distance strangers from it and thus, I believe, I will be making a major contribution towards world peace.

I cannot simultaneously support the establishment of a foreign state for an alien nation in the Land of Israel, and I will not lend my hand to this wrong.

Or - Heaven forbid - you can choose the second option - to willfully aid in the destruction, under the guise of peace!

You certainly know what the God of Israel did to Egypt and Assyria and to all Israel's enemies from time immemorial: Do you imagine that you will be able to save yourself if you have come to implement a plan that intends to steal the land of "the people that survived the sword" (Jeremiah 31:1), and to cut off those who survived the Holocaust, to rob the land that was given to them by the Creator?

All of the peace treaties and initiatives which have been based upon the decisions of the government of Israel, indeed the entire Oslo process, and the 'Disengagement,' and the establishment of a terrorist state within the Land of Israel known as 'Palestine' - regrettably, all of these agreements are the result of a lack of sufficient faith in the Divine promises that the Lord made to the patriarchs of our nation, and all that is written in the Torah of Israel.

Understand this well: the nations of the world cannot excuse their actions and their decisions on account of the weakness of Israel and her government. God ordained that the role of the nations of the world is to strengthen the nation of Israel. This will benefit all humanity and bring about world peace, as the prophets have foretold.

Do you imagine you can escape from the struggles in Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, and Lebanon, by offering up sacrifices of the Jews who are slaughtered daily by their enemies who speak of peace but live by the sword?

Upon your arrival in our land we would anticipate that you bring Jonathan Pollard home with you. Bring him home to Israel. He is an emissary of the State of Israel, and he acted on behalf of our people. Authorize his immediate release while you are yet in Jerusalem, before you return to the United States. This will be a positive step that will build confidence.

Remember our forefather Abraham, who pursued the world's four greatest kings in order to redeem his nephew from captivity. We cannot forget the deeds of our patriarchs, whose example guides us through every generation.

We are the loyal representatives of the Jewish people, the New Jewish Congress, and its court of law, the Sanhedrin, as well as the Temple and Temple Mount movements, but we merely reiterate herein what is public knowledge.

No government in Israel and no representative of the Jewish people has the power or right to alter, by even the slightest degree, our covenant with God and the words of our holy Torah, which are everlasting, as expressed by the prophets of Israel and even by the wicked prophet Balaam: "Then he looked on Amalek, and uttered his oracle, saying: 'First among the nations was Amalek, but its end is to perish for ever' (Numbers 24:20). Thus any desire, plan or agreement that challenges the eternal sovereignty and active possession of the nation of Israel over her entire land is utterly worthless, and has no basis in reality.

Therefore it behooves you to declare: "I, George Bush, Commander in Chief of the armies of the United States of America, will instruct all of my troops to protect the Divine rights of the nation of Israel, and remove from her any threat."

Before you is a choice: You can merit to eternal life, or be inscribed for eternal disgrace. Your fate and that of all those with you hangs in the balance of the destiny of our land.

"and you shall choose life!" (Deut. 30:19).

In Sincere Supplication - In the name of the Jewish people

Rabbi A Even Yisrael Steinzaltz
The Sanhedrin

Dr. Gadi Eshel
The New Jewish Congress

Rabbi Chaim Richman
The Holy Temple and Temple Mount Movements

http://www.templeinstitute.org/megillat-bush.htm
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 pm

[f]. Torah from Zion. “for from Zion will the Torah come forth” [Isa. 2:3]. This refers to the revelation of the secrets of the Torah, whose principal source is Zion and Jerusalem. The Gaon wrote much about the fact that the redemption depends on learning Kabbalism, for thus the teachings of our righteous Mashiach will be revealed gradually, which means the teachings the Tora of Eretz Israel (which is the the Jerusalem Talmud). This is revealed in the words “and the gold of the land is good” [Gen. 2:12].
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next