Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microchip

+3
zone
ada
strangelove
7 posters

Go down

Microchip Empty Microchip

Post by strangelove Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 am

I still dont think the microchip is the actual "mark of the beast".

Whatever the mark is it must be accompanied by a heart condition.

(And I dont mean angina lolz)
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Microchip Empty Re: Microchip

Post by ada Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 am

Yes doc maybe but we do not know how the "final chip" look like.
I see the final one as a kind of a DNA changed device..
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am

ada wrote:Yes doc maybe but we do not know how the "final chip" look like.
I see the final one as a kind of a DNA changed device..

Ada:
have you listened to Aug 2nd?
http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Not yet zone.
Is it worth it?
I heard it is with Charles Carlson whom i like.
from we hold these truths
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 pm

ada wrote:Not yet zone.
Is it worth it?
I heard it is with Charles Carlson whom i like.
from we hold these truths

all about the norway thing, names i have to listen again and write down and look into.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 pm

ada wrote:
It's not what we do.
It's who we do it for!...

http://www.masonichip.org/

Dear God stop them.

Identifying items completed are placed in packs and given to individuals include: physical description and features card, fingerprint card or scanned print, several still photos of various profiles, a video recording of mannerisms with voice interview, and various DNA samples collected on dental impressions and/or cheek swabs.

From the MYCHIP Program:

Microchip ?LinkID=108181

A CBS news clip from May 25th in Massachusetts Featuring Mason the Scent Discriminating Dog!
(Courtesy of CBS 4)

MASONICHIP EVENTS are being sponsored on an ever-increasing level by the Freemason Grand Lodges in the jurisdictions of the United States and Provinces of Canada. We are proud to announce that several of our Masonic Grand Lodges have evolved the initiative into a complete Masonic Safety ID Program that provides this vital community service to students, adults and recently special needs seniors as well.

Our Vision.....assist our Masonic Grand Lodges to conduct MasoniCHIP Events in our communities so that any individual wanting to receive this “free comprehensive service” will find it regularly offered.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 am

Do we have this already here.I am not sure.
ObamaCare chip implant..
Directly gov. stuff:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200rh/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200rh.pdf
Over 2450 pages long.
Search for "a class II device that is implantable" must be page 1193.
They takes the gloves off..
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiding Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

says when bill is enacted you have 3 years, like all bills, very vague
Abiding
Abiding

Back to top Go down

Post by Consumed Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Page 1054 I think off hand
Consumed
Consumed

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:58 pm

ada wrote:Do we have this already here.I am not sure.
ObamaCare chip implant..
Directly gov. stuff:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200rh/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200rh.pdf
Over 2450 pages long.
Search for "a class II device that is implantable" must be page 1193.
They takes the gloves off..
hi Ada.
they've been implantng military, elderly nursing care and prisoners for a long time.
they start with prisoners and peeps the masses don't generally care about: i.e.: GET THEM 'A-RABS' even if they didn't do 9-11; go to'Nam cuz the yellow man aint a real man; kill the fags cuz they're yucky; blacks aren't human so we can have slaves etc.
hitler did it...they all do it.
torture is OK now if its an arab terrorist.......tomorrow its you and me (and 'we' - figuratively speaking) have given our permission: PATRIOT ACT.
sickening but true.
Psalm 25 comes to mind.

Rockefeller told Russo flat-out they plan to chip everybody. we can argue all day about whether thats the mark or not, but CHIP US THEY WILL, make no mistake about that.

posting later on what's JUST COME OUT: THE RFID BRACLET.

boil that frog slowly.

(i'm making my get-away plans...but i'll let y'all know before i vanish - presto).
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Consumed wrote:Page 1054 I think off hand

rahm emmanuel and billary had a great hand in this one.

they LOVE totalitarianism.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:11 pm

ADMIN----SPLIT TOPIC.

Thought the microchip deserved its own thread.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Microchip Empty scientists at Israel’s Tel Aviv University are crafting a tiny implantable chip

Post by zone Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 pm

A Pacemaker For Your Brain; Or, How They Will Control Us

While you’re still thinking hard about just how much your unconscious brain is more in control of you than ‘you’ are, chew on this too: scientists at Israel’s Tel Aviv University are crafting a tiny implantable chip that delivers precise electrical impulses to different parts of the brain. This may be, they believe, the cure for not just depression, but Parkinson’s disease – both of which respond well to conventional electro-therapies—and maybe even brain damage from strokes or injuries.

Which is a potential breakthrough and amazing but, from where I sit, the part to chew on is the sort of almost literal rewiring or reconfiguring of consciousness. Like, the brain functions as a tangled mess of electrical impulses. It’s just pathways of electricity. So: What else can we do? How precise can we get? Or am I just being freaked and paranoid about the idea of people running around with behavior-modifying chips in their skulls

The heart kind of pacemaker is purely mechanics; the ReNaChip—as it’s being called—deals with consciousness. That thing we know really nothing about. We don’t even really understand all that well how ECT therapy works in its traditional, seizure-inducing form.

It all feels like when you’re a kid and you take a radio apart or something and it’s not working anymore, but after jamming some stuff around in it, a warble comes out. You have no reason why, but you take it as a discovery and just keeping poking it and making that warble again, imagining you fixed something. Then again, you could argue that that describes a lot of medicine.

http://motherboard.tv/2010/6/30/a-pacemaker-for-your-brain-or-how-they-will-control-us
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Strangelove wrote:I still dont think the microchip is the actual "mark of the beast".

Whatever the mark is it must be accompanied by a heart condition.

(And I dont mean angina lolz)
That is a really good point.
The Mark isn't only a mark. It is accompanied by worship. All of these predecessors(SS numbers, DL numbers, BC cusip numbers, now this clotshot thing)are psychological preparation.

I could be wrong, but it seems the actual Mark will require conscious collaboration, not unconscious collaboration, like in music concert/devil worship ceremonies.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:07 pm

CCornelius wrote:That is a really good point.
The Mark isn't only a mark. It is accompanied by worship. All of these predecessors(SS numbers, DL numbers, BC cusip numbers, now this clotshot thing)are psychological preparation.

I could be wrong, but it seems the actual Mark will require conscious collaboration, not unconscious collaboration, like in music concert/devil worship ceremonies.

That's all the mark is I think. Devil worship. In mind (forehead) or in deed (hand).
Been going on since the garden.
Satan wants everyone to think the mark is a microchip or a jab.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Strangelove wrote:That's all the mark is I think. Devil worship. In mind (forehead) or in deed (hand).
Been going on since the garden.
Satan wants everyone to think the mark is a microchip or a jab.
Okay, well, how does that account for not being able to buy or sell?
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm

CCornelius wrote:
Okay, well, how does that account for not being able to buy or sell?

I'm guessing there will come a time when if you're not worshipping Satan then you will be completely shunned by society.

If your mind and actions don't align with Satan's world then you will stick out from the crowd most probably.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:56 am

Strangelove wrote:

I'm guessing there will come a time when if you're not worshipping Satan then you will be completely shunned by society.

If your mind and actions don't align with  Satan's world then you will stick out from the crowd most probably.
Okay, could be. That's a lot of uniformity in spite of greed incentive, though.

On second thought, no. That's not a lot of uniformity; that is plenary uniformity, worldwide.

Aside from the simply avaricious, who would certainly cheat, what about the remaining believers? What's to stop them from commerce?

In the past this was one of the things Atheists used against the Bible: It would be impossible to control commerce that tightly. Now we can clearly see that by making all money digital, it could be done.

In fact we are being told it will be done. So again, they tell us what will happen, then it happens.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:48 pm

Lol.... so why tell us what's gonna happen? Why not just keep shtum, and have way less opposition?

Honestly the unbridled openness of the obvious evil out there surely has to make you think no? Bill Gates is such an obvious villain.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:26 pm

Strangelove wrote:Lol.... so why tell us what's gonna happen? Why not just keep shtum, and have way less opposition?

Honestly the unbridled openness of the obvious evil out there surely has to make you think no? Bill Gates is such an obvious villain.
I don't know why Hitler telegraphed his plans in Mein Kampf.

Scholars have been asking that question since WWII. Several answers are posited, none of which has attained consensus status.

The more important question is why folks go into a trance when told such things. Maybe that's the answer.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:20 pm

CCornelius wrote:I don't know why Hitler telegraphed his plans in Mein Kampf.

Scholars have been asking that question since WWII. Several answers are posited, none of which has attained consensus status.

The more important question is why folks go into a trance when told such things. Maybe that's the answer.

The obvious answer is....you tell the world something that you want the world to hear.

The evil of the world is being exposed. Everyone is going to know about it. Conspiracy is not fringe anymore. Every week the protests get bigger. People want to forget about their differences and come together to overcome the NWO.
It's planned. If you are not with them, you are against them. If you don't fight the evil (non?) rulers in power you are complicit...right?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:38 pm

Strangelove wrote:It's planned. If you are not with them, you are against them. If you don't fight the evil (non?) rulers in power you are complicit...right?
Yes, exactly.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:08 pm

CCornelius wrote:
Yes, exactly.

Well then you will be fighting flesh and blood worldly powers and clearly failing to be subject to these higher powers that are ordained by God as commanded by the bible.

You can do it if ya like.... its not my fight.

I'm gonna observe, be patient, endure and continue with my Christian walk, safe in the knowledge that God will be the judge and executioner. It will no doubt involve long suffering of the vessels of wrath God has set up in power, but this is our lot for the moment. The real problems for us will start when the beast destroys the harlot... the old religions will be targeted and anyone not entering the new age will be in big trouble.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro John Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:45 pm

Brothers, I have been viewing your arguments with interest.  When we bring Nebbie's Metal Man to bear we see that each empire was "inferior" to the one previous, though it was more powerful or "dreadful."  In the protocals we read that liberal democracies were fashioned in such a way that their demise was assured in the founding documents.  Peter was free while in Herod's dungeon.  Paul was free in the Roman Mamertine.  We erroneously view freedom from fallen man's perspective.  Whom Nebbie would kill, he killed, and whom he would keep alive, he kept alive.  The king is all powerful.  Jesus is reigning.  He is all powerful.  Therefore we are to be patient, not rash, doing nothing before the time.  We are to be sheep for the slaughter.  We are being set up to rebel against unrighteous government.  That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

Do not bite at this bait.  It is a ruse.  The kingdom is SPIRITUAL.  We wrestle not against flesh and blood.  Do not be sucked into endless carnal debates that they themselves create as distractions.  Be WITNESSES for the Lord Who died for us.  Plead for men's souls on your knees with great crying and tears.  This is the CHRISTIAN warfare.  We will be repaid handsomely for our efforts as it will yield a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.  God bless you, my brothers.

Bro John

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:10 am

Sheep to the slaughter. Exactly. Some people don't like that. They think the sheep have a right to live. That's the flesh talking.

John 16:33 (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Corinthians 4:8-11 (KJV) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

John 15:18-21 (KJV) If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.
But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Bro John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro John Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:19 am

This is a spiritual kingdom.  Men, however want one they can see.  O, how the mighty have fallen!

Bro John

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Strangelove wrote:Sheep to the slaughter. Exactly. Some people don't like that. They think the sheep have a right to live. That's the flesh talking.

John 16:33 (KJV)  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Corinthians 4:8-11 (KJV)  We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

John 15:18-21 (KJV)  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep your's also.
But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV)  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Fair enough. Those are great verses. Thank you for spreading them.

But if exposing evil is enacting the Devil's plan, then you'd better remove that Ephesians quote from the title page of this forum.

And you'll have to redact from your consideration Jesus' command to take care of ourselves in His absence:

Luke22:
35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:30 pm

CCornelius wrote:Fair enough. Those are great verses. Thank you for spreading them.

But if exposing evil is enacting the Devil's plan, then you'd better remove that Ephesians quote from the title page of this forum.

I've moved on to exposing Satans grand plan.
You are doing half the job of exposing works of darkness. A job half done is tantamount to helping the enemy in this case.

CCornelius wrote:And you'll have to redact from your consideration Jesus' command to take care of ourselves in His absence:

Scuse me? Are you trying to say those versus mean Jesus approved of armed violence against the authorities? How do you square that with some later verses in the same chapter where Jesus mends the ear from violence? How do you square it with Jesus telling Pilate that His servants don't fight because His kingdom is not of this world? How do you explain EPH 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:50 pm

Strangelove wrote:

I've moved on to exposing Satans grand plan.
You are doing half the job of exposing works of darkness. A job half done is tantamount to helping the enemy in this case.

Scuse me? Are you trying to say those versus mean Jesus approved of armed violence against the authorities? How do you square that with some later verses in the same chapter where Jesus mends the ear from violence? How do you square it with Jesus telling Pilate that His servants don't fight because His kingdom is not of this world? How do you explain EPH 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

?
The reason you have to keep putting words in my mouth is that you cannot refute what I actually say.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:17 pm

CCornelius wrote:
The reason you have to keep putting words in my mouth is that you cannot refute what I actually say.

If its going to be flippant remarks then it seems our discussion is over.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down