Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stationary Earth

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by Bro John Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:11 pm

Dear Doc, i must confess to my sharpness and not liberality of spirit toward a brother in Christ.  I must also confess my pride, and rudeness. We are brothers for whom Jesus shed His precious blood.  I am ashamed.  I will not trouble you any longer on this topic.  Please forgive me  and I will be forgiven.  Thank you, sir.

Bro John

Back to top Go down

Post by Strangelove Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:55 am

Bro John wrote:Dear Doc, i must confess to my sharpness and not liberality of spirit toward a brother in Christ.  I must also confess my pride, and rudeness. We are brothers for whom Jesus shed His precious blood.  I am ashamed.  I will not trouble you any longer on this topic.  Please forgive me  and I will be forgiven.  Thank you, sir.

I didn't feel any sharpness bro. Don't worry.
Strangelove
Strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Yesterday at 4:48 am

CONSPICILLUM wrote:This is a bit of a side note interjection… If we don’t trust NASA about anything, and we are to understand Geocentricity appropriately; then wouldn’t we reject that any of NASA’s rockets have left the upper reaches of earth’s atmosphere, and thus coriolis has never been a necessary aspect of alleged “space flight”?

Just trying to see where the few active posters stand on some of this minutiae. Smile
Whoa! The Coriolis effect absolutely bears on space flight. In fact, it bears on atmospheric flight. In fact, it changes the trajectory of a rifle bullet.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum