Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stationary Earth

+16
strangelove
VelikaBuna
SarahM777
lauramarc
lifepsyop
Wanbli_Tokeya
unclefester
PneumaPsucheSoma
Grandpa
John Chingford
MUSKOKAMAN
Son of Israel
reba
KingdomSeeker
zone
Timotheos
20 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by Bro John Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:11 pm

Dear Doc, i must confess to my sharpness and not liberality of spirit toward a brother in Christ.  I must also confess my pride, and rudeness. We are brothers for whom Jesus shed His precious blood.  I am ashamed.  I will not trouble you any longer on this topic.  Please forgive me  and I will be forgiven.  Thank you, sir.

Bro John

Posts : 129
Join date : 2021-07-05

Back to top Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by strangelove Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:55 am

Bro John wrote:Dear Doc, i must confess to my sharpness and not liberality of spirit toward a brother in Christ.  I must also confess my pride, and rudeness. We are brothers for whom Jesus shed His precious blood.  I am ashamed.  I will not trouble you any longer on this topic.  Please forgive me  and I will be forgiven.  Thank you, sir.

I didn't feel any sharpness bro. Don't worry.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3480
Age : 47
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by CCornelius Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:48 am

CONSPICILLUM wrote:This is a bit of a side note interjection… If we don’t trust NASA about anything, and we are to understand Geocentricity appropriately; then wouldn’t we reject that any of NASA’s rockets have left the upper reaches of earth’s atmosphere, and thus coriolis has never been a necessary aspect of alleged “space flight”?

Just trying to see where the few active posters stand on some of this minutiae. Smile
Whoa! The Coriolis effect absolutely bears on space flight. In fact, it bears on atmospheric flight. In fact, it changes the trajectory of a rifle bullet.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Posts : 83
Gender : Male Location : Arizona
Join date : 2021-07-05

Back to top Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by strangelove Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:51 pm

Bro John wrote:Please give me name and email address of your sniper source(es).

I personally don't know any snipers bud. But their testimony to coriolis is prevelent online. A quick Youtube search should suffice.

Bro John wrote:I am not being silly, Doc, I am full on deadly serious. I am all in. I never said my friend Marshall Hall was a flat earther. On the contrary, I made it clear he was a ball geocentrist from the start. Please quote my words to the contrary, please if you will. If not, be a brother and apologize.

I apologize.

Bro John wrote:Now since you have ascended to the knowledge he fell shot of please enlighten us as to how the Nile River flows north.

What's the problem with the Nile flowing north exactly? Why does it present issues for a ballist?

Bro John wrote:Now that you claim to know more than Marshall [whom you sited favorably] please grace us with how he fell short in his understanding concerning the size of the universe, and co-varaiance. Earnestly awaiting your reply, i am , man of clay.

If I still had access to his website I could raise many issues with his scientific understanding but unfortunately it's long since evaporated and I can't remember the specifics. Basically, he didn't understand co-variance and therefore felt he had to explain away coriolis. I'll let him rest in peace.

_________________
"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

Arrow IMPORTANT THREADS Arrow FORUM STATEMENT OF FAITH Arrow CHRISTIAN WILDERNESS BLOGSPOT

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3480
Age : 47
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by Bro John Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:58 pm



I apologize.

Apology humbly accepted, brother.

Bro John

Posts : 129
Join date : 2021-07-05

Back to top Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by piromaster Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Hello, another geocentrist here. Just ending Sungenis' book. Fun fact: the Flat Earth attack started about 2015, eight years after Sungenis' book and only a year after "The Principle" genius movie was released. To see world top scientists "duped" and defeated by their own weapon is unbelievable. How much longer will man run from God and mounting evidences? Multiverse is a nail to the coffin of "rationality". Now, science became religion. World will be shocked to see all the lies it has believed. May the Holy Spirit permeate your souls as the aether permeates your body Smile

piromaster

Posts : 1
Join date : 2022-02-08

Back to top Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by strangelove Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:26 pm

piromaster wrote:Hello, another geocentrist here. Just ending Sungenis' book. Fun fact: the Flat Earth attack started about 2015, eight years after Sungenis' book and only a year after "The Principle" genius movie was released. To see world top scientists "duped" and defeated by their own weapon is unbelievable. How much longer will man run from God and mounting evidences? Multiverse is a nail to the coffin of "rationality". Now, science became religion. World will be shocked to see all the lies it has believed. May the Holy Spirit permeate your souls as the aether permeates your body Smile

Hello and welcome! I was just looking at Facebook and the below post reminded me to reply to you.

The distance from Earth to the sun is 93 million miles, and the distance from Earth to the moon is 240,000 miles. This makes the distance from Earth to the sun 400 times the distance from Earth to the moon.

The diameter of the sun is 865,370 miles, and the diameter of the moon is 2,159 miles. If you do the math, you will see the diameter of the sun is 400 times the diameter of the moon. Therefore, these two heavenly bodies will look precisely the same size to us here on Earth, despite the staggering difference in their sizes.

From the vantage point of Earth, the sun and moon appear to be the exact same size. Only because of this extremely striking astronomical phenomenon do we have total eclipses on Earth, in which the disc of one, covers the other nearly perfectly.

How is it that the sun and moon happen to fit over each other so very precisely during these eclipses? Why do they match up as though they were made to do that? When one knows the circumstances and details of all the other planets in our solar system, the whole thing seems even stranger.

Protecting the earth from large asteroids and meteors, Jupiter and Saturn play a significant with a significantly stronger gravitational effect. This is critical, as the main asteroid belt containing asteroids, meteors, and comets, orbits between Mars and Jupiter.

Clearly the solar system and the universe both are solidly based on mathematics. This also tells us that God is a mathematician and He created man equipped to calculate the mathematics of the laws of physics that govern our universe!

And because of the truth of mathematics, today, in astrophysics, most atheistic astronomers have converted from atheism to deism, or even theism, due to the discovery that the universe had a beginning at some finite time in the past. It no longer is tenable for scientists to avoid this, and continue as scientists.

To avoid Christianity however, many atheistic scientists have instead accepted a deistic god. Deism teaches god created the universe but does not interfere or act any longer in the universe. With respect to "God" in heaven, I use a small “g” for the god of deism who has no objective evidence for his existence. However, the God of Christianity, has given us both, general revelation, and special revelation, letting us know, who we are, why we are here, and where we are going. The universe in which we live, is God's general revelation. The bible, is God's special revelation. God bless all!

- Defend Christ Facebook member.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3480
Age : 47
Gender : Male Location : Israel of God
Join date : 2011-01-31

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Stationary Earth - Page 20 Empty Re: Stationary Earth

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum