Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COVID-19 / CORONA / 5G / BIOWEAPON FLU - A Research Thread

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

COVID-19 / CORONA / 5G / BIOWEAPON FLU - A Research Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: COVID-19 / CORONA / 5G / BIOWEAPON FLU - A Research Thread

Post by strangelove Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:06 am

CCornelius wrote:Read somewhere that psychopaths tend to be concentrated in the public sector and in high corporate office.
That's what always occurs to me when some sweeping, culture-changing thing come out of big corporations.
Those people will do literally anything.

The whole world is being primed to think the same. I have people at work who never in my lifetime would I think would not tow the official line who are saying that if the government lock us down again they are gonna raid parliament.

Everyone is turning into a conspiracy theorist.

Sharon, our receptionist, was talking about the vaccine as the mark of the beast the other week. She has been stone cold straight down the line up until then. I can't quite believe my ears.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

COVID-19 / CORONA / 5G / BIOWEAPON FLU - A Research Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: COVID-19 / CORONA / 5G / BIOWEAPON FLU - A Research Thread

Post by CCornelius Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Strangelove wrote:

The whole world is being primed to think the same. I have people at work who never in my lifetime would I think would not tow the official line who are saying that if the government lock us down again they are gonna raid parliament.

Everyone is turning into a conspiracy theorist.

Sharon, our receptionist,  was talking about the vaccine as the mark of the beast the other week. She has been stone cold straight down the line up until then. I can't quite believe my ears.
Yes, well, the difference between conspiracy theory and news is one year.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:56 am

CCornelius wrote:
Yes, well, the difference between conspiracy theory and news is one year.

Indeed, but just because something has gone from conspiracy theory to news still does not make it truth.

Imagine if the BBC in the UK presented a breaking news story tomorrow revealing the jab is causing thousands of deaths daily.

Why would I believe them?
How do I know it's the jab causing deaths and not some kind of new air pollution for example?

On the other hand, it could be true, as the truther movement suspect, but the revelation of this truth has been the plan of the enemy all along, so he can rile the people up for a grand awakening and rebellion.

In either case, it's safe to ignore the "news" and stay patient in the faith of Jesus.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:33 am

Strangelove wrote:

Indeed, but just because something has gone from conspiracy theory to news still does not make it truth.

Imagine if the BBC in the UK presented a breaking news story tomorrow revealing the jab is causing thousands of deaths daily.

Why would I believe them?
How do I know it's the jab causing deaths and not some kind of new air pollution for example?

On the other hand, it could be true, as the truther movement suspect, but the revelation of this truth has been the plan of the enemy all along, so he can rile the people up for a grand awakening and rebellion.

In either case, it's safe to ignore the "news" and stay patient in the faith of Jesus.
You're right. Our employees should not be held accountable. There's no way to know what they are doing. Heck, we shouldn't flush toilets. How do we know to an epistemological certainty what's in there.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:01 am

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data
12,366 DEATHS
46,036 HOSPITALIZATIONS
4,759 ANAPHYLAXIS
4,044 BELL'S PALSY
1,381 Miscarriages
5,236 Heart Attacks
14,251Permanently Disabled
12,194 Life Threatening
7,509 Shingles
23,354 Severe Allergic Reaction

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
When they ask to see your clotshot papers, show them this card(from citizen free press):
COVID-19 / CORONA / 5G / BIOWEAPON FLU - A Research Thread - Page 5 Covid-10
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:24 pm

The unvaccinated are the enemy, and more Americans have been vaccinated than exist:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-biden-claims-twice-that-350-million-americans-have-been-vaccinated-more-than-u-s-population
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:52 pm

CCornelius wrote:
You're right. Our employees should not be held accountable. There's no way to know what they are doing. Heck, we shouldn't flush toilets. How do we know to an epistemological certainty what's in there.

I'd wager you know a lot more about what's going on inside your toilet than the inner workings of the government buddy.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:55 pm

CCornelius wrote:VAERS COVID Vaccine Data
12,366 DEATHS
46,036 HOSPITALIZATIONS
4,759 ANAPHYLAXIS
4,044 BELL'S PALSY
1,381 Miscarriages
5,236 Heart Attacks
14,251Permanently Disabled
12,194 Life Threatening
7,509 Shingles
23,354 Severe Allergic Reaction

Remember when they told us all those numbers about how many people were dying from Covid and we were like....uh....pretty much all of those had pre-existing conditions.

You can safely ignore the numbers. Don't get reeled in by the show mate.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 pm

Strangelove wrote:

Remember when they told us all those numbers about how many people were dying from Covid and we were like....uh....pretty much all of those had pre-existing conditions.

You can safely ignore the numbers
Yes, I remember. It was comorbidity and false attribution. So what.

All of that tended to increase panic at the so-called pandemic and encourage flight to the putative safety of an RNA modifying pseudo-vaccine.

And now you're saying the clotshot is SAFE: "You can safely ignore the numbers"

After all the lies, goalpost moving, insider investment, politicizing of a disease, fearmongering, rights violation, and infiltration of opposition, you tell people the clotshot is safe.

We will each of us stand before God one day. There is no getting out of it.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:13 pm

Dr. Byrum W. Bridle, PHD: "We Screwed Up"

“The SARS corona virus-2 has a spike protein on its surface. That spike protein is what allows it to infect our bodies. That is why we have been using a spike protein in our vaccine. The vaccines we’re using get the cells in our body to manufacture that protein If we can mount an immune response against that protein, in theory we can prevent this virus from infecting the body. That’s the theory behind the vaccine.

"However when studying the disease, severe COVID-19.... heart problems, lots of problems in the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting is also associated with severe COVID-19. And doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community is the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system if it gets into circulation.

"Indeed, if you inject the purified spike protein into the blood of research animals they get all kinds of damage to their cardiovascular systems. It can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage to the brain.

"Now at first glance that doesn’t seem too concerning because we’re injecting these vaccines into the shoulder muscle. The assumption up until now has been that these vaccines behave like our traditional vaccines, that they don’t go anywhere other than the injection site.

"So they stay in our shoulder. Some of the protein will go to the local draining lymph node in order to activate the immune system. However this is where the cutting-edge science has come in, and this is where it gets scary.

"Through a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency, myself and several international collaborators have been able to get access to what is called the Biodistribution Study. It’s the first time ever that scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA vaccines go after vaccination.

"In other words, Is it a safe assumption, that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is, Absolutely not.

"It’s very disconcerting. The spike protein gets into the blood, circulates through the blood in individuals over several days post vaccination. Once it gets into the blood it accumulates in a number of tissues, such as the spleen, the bone marrow, the liver, the adrenal gland. One that’s of particular concern for me is it accumulates in quite high concentrations in the ovaries.

"....Thirteen young healthcare workers that had received the Moderna vaccine ... they found the spike protein in circulation in the blood of eleven of those thirteen healthcare workers that had received the vaccine.

"We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. Now we have clear-cut evidence the deltoid muscle manufactures this protein, and the vaccine itself, plus the protein, gets into circulation.

"When in circulation, the spike protein can bind to the receptors that are on our platelets and the cells that line our blood vessels. When that happens it can do one of two things. It can either cause platelets to clump, and that can lead to clotting -- that’s exactly why we've been seeing clotting disorders associated with these vaccines -- it can also lead to bleeding... that’s why we’re seeing heart problems.

"The protein can also cross the blood-brain barrier and cause neurological damage. That’s why in fatal cases of the blood clot many times it’s been in the brain."
https://www.brighteon.com/3d683a15-fc3d-432d-a057-3313969eb075
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:09 pm

CCornelius wrote:
Yes, I remember. It was comorbidity and false attribution. So what.

All of that tended to increase panic at the so-called pandemic and encourage flight to the putative safety of an RNA modifying pseudo-vaccine.

And now you're saying the clotshot is SAFE: "You can safely ignore the numbers"

After all the lies, goalpost moving, insider investment, politicizing of a disease, fearmongering, rights violation, and infiltration of opposition, you tell people the clotshot is safe.

We will each of us stand before God one day. There is no getting out of it.

And there is the classic knee jerk reaction from one who is too far over to the right.

I never said the jab is safe. I'm saying all the numbers are totally unreliable.I'm just fine standing before God with that statement.

It's the same question. How many of these people died WITH the vaccine and how many FROM it.

I think it's probable some have died solely from the vaccine... but how many? How do I know? Should I believe anything published on a website somewhere?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:20 pm

CCornelius wrote:Dr. Byrum W. Bridle, PHD: "We Screwed Up"

“The SARS corona virus-2 has a spike protein on its surface. That spike protein is what allows it to infect our bodies. That is why we have been using a spike protein in our vaccine. The vaccines we’re using get the cells in our body to manufacture that protein If we can mount an immune response against that protein, in theory we can prevent this virus from infecting the body. That’s the theory behind the vaccine.

"However when studying the disease, severe COVID-19.... heart problems, lots of problems in the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting is also associated with severe COVID-19. And doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community is the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system if it gets into circulation.

"Indeed, if you inject the purified spike protein into the blood of research animals they get all kinds of damage to their cardiovascular systems. It can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage to the brain.

"Now at first glance that doesn’t seem too concerning because we’re injecting these vaccines into the shoulder muscle. The assumption up until now has been that these vaccines behave like our traditional vaccines, that they don’t go anywhere other than the injection site.

"So they stay in our shoulder. Some of the protein will go to the local draining lymph node in order to activate the immune system. However this is where the cutting-edge science has come in, and this is where it gets scary.

"Through a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency, myself and several international collaborators have been able to get access to what is called the Biodistribution Study. It’s the first time ever that scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA vaccines go after vaccination.

"In other words, Is it a safe assumption, that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is, Absolutely not.

"It’s very disconcerting. The spike protein gets into the blood, circulates through the blood in individuals over several days post vaccination. Once it gets into the blood it accumulates in a number of tissues, such as the spleen, the bone marrow, the liver, the adrenal gland. One that’s of particular concern for me is it accumulates in quite high concentrations in the ovaries.

"....Thirteen young healthcare workers that had received the Moderna vaccine ... they found the spike protein in circulation in the blood of eleven of those thirteen healthcare workers that had received the vaccine.

"We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. Now we have clear-cut evidence the deltoid muscle manufactures this protein, and the vaccine itself, plus the protein, gets into circulation.

"When in circulation, the spike protein can bind to the receptors that are on our platelets and the cells that line our blood vessels. When that happens it can do one of two things. It can either cause platelets to clump, and that can lead to clotting -- that’s exactly why we've been seeing clotting disorders associated with these vaccines -- it can also lead to bleeding... that’s why we’re seeing heart problems.

"The protein can also cross the blood-brain barrier and cause neurological damage. That’s why in fatal cases of the blood clot many times it’s been in the brain."
https://www.brighteon.com/3d683a15-fc3d-432d-a057-3313969eb075

Yes all very sciency but again.... how do you know any of it is true? A big pharma company might say on their website that they have covid spike proteins in their vaccine.... and they might actually just contain saline solution.

Satan is running this show. And that's what it is...a show.

Problem. The NWO are coming after our kids with poisonous vaccines that turn us into transhuman zombies with a 2 year life span.

Reaction. Global outrage at their evil plans. Its already happening. France is in turmoil. UK is getting there. US have government buildings being invaded.

Solution. Full on rebellion. Destruction of the NWO, and the introduction of the new age of higher spiritual vibrations, ascended masters, the planetary alliance.... and their leader... Satan. The whole world will wonder after him and adore him for saving us from the dark side. Who will make war with him after that? Who will buy or sell without taking his mark?

Dude. Forget about the obvious evil in the world. Its all a set up. Its not our fight. The real delusion is the light side. Worship of the beast won't be forced. It will be given.... gladly.

Last edited by Strangelove on Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:23 pm

See how you say... oh... you say the jab is safe. Your gonna answer to God for that!

The next thing is.... oh.... your not with us fighting big pharma and the pedo NWO... you must be one of them!

What's that bible verse that talks about people killing the saints and thinking they are doing God's work?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:40 am

Strangelove wrote:See how you say... oh... you say the jab is safe. Your gonna answer to God for that!

The next thing is.... oh.... your not with us fighting big pharma and the pedo NWO... you must be one of them!

What's that bible verse that talks about people killing the saints and thinking they are doing God's work?
Whoa. How did sexual perversion get here. Settle down, bro.

Look, Ezekiel 33 says,
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

We see the sword coming. The very people who are promoting the clotshot are compelled by law to report the results of what they do.

They drag their feet. They shade the stats. But there is some semblance of law remaining. I personally won a rights violation lawsuit. I have by means of a lawsuit compelled public information from an attorney working for the State of North Carolina. I have permanently altered court procedure in my locality by holding a judge's feet to the fire of law. And, yes, I have lost, too.

The folks at JudicialWatch meet with both frustration and success. The law is still in effect, to a degree infuriating to criminals.

There is a reason countries like the UK are in worse shape rights-wise than us: the Bill of Rights. It is still powerful.

We can know something. In America public servants are our employees, by law. We are their bosses. It makes no more sense to let them run amok than for a sandwich shop owner to let his teenage flunkies put sawdust in the hoagies.

We need to start seeing our servants as a gaggle of teenage, pimple-faced flunkies, because we really do have all the power. We just don't know how to use it.

So, if one throws up one's hands and says, "I can't know anything! I am absolved of responsibility to bring my employees to heel!" Well, that is not right. It is time to square off with the fact that such is weakness tantamount to complicity.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:41 pm

You know we have a bill of rights in the UK yeah?

Where do you think you got it from.

Why do you think people have rights anyway? Anything good in your life comes from God and He can take it away anytime He wants. He took the rights of Israel away multiple times and sent them into bondage. He let tyrants rule over them. And they were the chosen people!

The bible says submit to the authorities for a reason. Even if they are tyrants. Did the apostles stir up quarrelling and law suits against Rome when Jesus was crucified? Course not. Its all God's plan.

How do you know the whole world's rights dissolving in front of our eyes is not God's plan? If that were the case, you are fighting against God's plan.

God is sovereign over ALL things.

Maybe I'm Ezekiels watchman sounding the trumpet for you right here.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Strangelove wrote:You know we have a bill of rights in the UK yeah?
Of course I know that, m8. So did the Soviet Union.

At the end of the Soviet equivalent of a Bill of Rights, was a phrase to the effect of "None of this counts if the folks with the guns say it doesn't." Same thing with the UK Bill, which is why it's a crime to sing the song Kung Fu Fighting:
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna42779407#.VkUnD4Qb7ww

And that's to say nothing of criticizing the monarchs. A naked boy flees Buckingham Palace, and the media is constrained from pursuing the story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_5K2guh_Og

So yeah, Bill of Rights, right....

Strangelove wrote:Why do you think people have rights anyway?

I might have read something to that effect. Oh, yes, here it is:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...."

Strangelove wrote:Did the apostles stir up quarrelling and law suits against Rome when Jesus was crucified? Course not. Its all God's plan.
Of course not. Jesus told them directly that was why he had come.

However Paul invoked  law to right the wrong done him by Roman civil servants:
Acts 22
24 The chief captain commanded him to be brought into the castle, and bade that he should be examined by scourging; that he might know wherefore they cried so against him.
25 And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?
26 When the centurion heard that, he went and told the chief captain, saying, Take heed what thou doest: for this man is a Roman.
27 Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
28 And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born.
29 Then straightway they departed from him which should have examined him: and the chief captain also was afraid, after he knew that he was a Roman, and because he had bound him.

Strangelove wrote:The bible says submit to the authorities for a reason. Even if they are tyrants.

It says nothing of the kind. The verse you are misquoting is Romans chapter 13:

1. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

You are failing to understand both the Bible and civil law.

"For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil." So if a ruler is a terror to good works, then he is not a ruler.

"For he is the minister of God to thee for good."  So if he is not a minister for good, then he is not a minister of God.

"... he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." So if he does not execute wrath upon him that doeth evil, then he is not a minister of God.

"Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation." *Whosoever.* That means everyone, people working in the public sector as much as anyone else. If they break the law, both the Bible and civil law says they are no longer public servants.

This stuff isn't only in the Bible. It's civil law as well, going back in time as far as civilization. Here is some history:

King George II was sovereign, by law, over the People of the American colonies. To be a sovereign means that one's decree is law. The "legislative power," the authority to make law, belongs to the sovereign.

"The very meaning of 'sovereignty' is that the decree of the sovereign makes law." -- American Banana Co. v. United Fruit Co., 29 S.Ct. 511, 513, 213 U.S. 347, 53 L.Ed. 826, 19 Ann.Cas. 1047.)

But the lawful sovereignty of a monarchy is not without duties in law. That long list of complaints against King George in the Declaration of Independence was not mere whining. It was an announcement that George was not fulfilling his duties as king, AND THEREFORE WAS NO LONGER KING. It elaborated the fact that the legislative power, sovereignty, being "incapable of annihilation," had by law devolved upon the People.

This was enshrined in subsequent case law. Chisholm v. Georgia, 2 U.S. 419 (1793) says,

"Besides, the Prince having all the Executive powers, the judgment of the courts would, in fact, be only monitory, not mandatory to him, and a capacity to be advised is a distinct thing from a capacity to be sued. The same feudal ideas run through all their jurisprudence, and constantly remind us of the distinction between the Prince and the subject. No such ideas obtain here; at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people, and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects... and have none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty.

"In Europe, the sovereignty is generally ascribed to the Prince; here, it rests with the people; there, the sovereign actually administers the government; here, never in a single instance; our Governors are the agents of the people, and, at most, stand in the same relation to their sovereign in which regents in Europe stand to their sovereigns. Their Princes have personal powers, dignities, and preeminences; our rulers have none but official; nor do they partake in the sovereignty otherwise, or in any other capacity, than as private citizens."

Lansing v. Smith, 4 Wend. 9 (N.Y., (1829) reads,
"The people of this State, as the successors of its former sovereign, are entitled to all the rights which formerly belonged to the King by his prerogative."

So the law in America is 100% clear. The People are the monarchy. When our servants violate our rights in any manner, they are not tyrants; they are rebels.

Mark that. It is the public servants who are rebels, not angry citizens.

Now, what about the UK. Well, have your monarchy fulfilled their duties as monarchs? Have they done what is required to maintain sovereignty, such as protecting their subject? I'm gonna say if they rape your children, they haven't.

Thus you have no monarchy. Sovereignty, the legislative power, has already devolved upon you the People. Romans 13 means that you are to be obeyed, not the freaky, Godless scum in the Palace.

Did you actually read any of this, or are you merely flailing about, trying to salvage an uninformed, untenable opinion?
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:09 pm

CCornelius wrote:At the end of the Soviet equivalent of a Bill of Rights, was a phrase to the effect of "None of this counts if the folks with the guns say it doesn't."

Yeah and get ready for your country to go the same way until the big rebellion comes.
I'd be interested to see if your response will be...yeah but over here us citizens also have guns.

CCornelius wrote:I might have read something to that effect. Oh, yes, here it is:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...."

Ya.....written by a horde of freemasons. What makes something written by fallable men worth the paper it's written on? It's not God breathed. Just cuz it says creator in it, doesn't make it a text that Christians fall back on to know if we have rights in this world.

CCornelius wrote:Of course not. Jesus told them directly that was why he had come.

However Paul invoked  law to right the wrong done him by Roman civil servants:

Yeah...uh....he simply pointed out he was a Roman. This is not quarelling, law suits or rebellion.

CCornelius wrote:So if a ruler is a terror to good works, then he is not a ruler.

Yeah I used to say that to people as well. I always tried to play mental gymnastics with Romans 13.

Fact is, higher powers are ordained by God. That's the rulers. You cannot get away from it. Do you believe God is sovereign over all the heavens and the Earth? If you do then it means His plan will come to fruition using all the players on the stage. And He puts those players there, each and every one of them. So everything that is happening, it's God's will. How do you know a tyrannical government that's taking away everyone's rights is not the rulers being a terror to evil works? The whole world is steeped in evil. True Christianity is extraordinarily hard to find out there. How do you know it is not God's righteous judgement that the sinners of the world are oppressed for some time? Maybe it's God's decision to punish the world for some time before the next phase of history begins. The bible says the world gets worse and worse till Jesus comes back right? Why would I oppose anything that is causing the world to get worse? I don't battle the rulers of this world. It's not my fight. I don't battle God's plan.

No sir, you simply cannot say that a ruler is not a ruler if it appears to you they are a terror to "good works". Is calling out the royal family about a naked boy story that's doing the rounds on Youtube good works? Is protesting the BBC good works? Is spending 19 hours a day researching Mr. Fauci and warning the world about him....good works? No....good works is spreading the gospel of the Lord Jesus, showing kindness, showing love for the brethren, honoring your parents etc.....and above all charity. And God knows I fail to show enough good works myself.

Does Mr. Biden have power? Does Boris? Does Macron? If the answer is yes, then they are ordained by God. Simple as that, beacuse there is NO power but of God. The verses say, don't be afraid of the powers...and I'm not because I know they are bringing forward God's plan.....even if it is through Satan. Satan has to get God's sign off on everything he does. Like with Job. God has him on a leash.

I'll leave all your stuff on man made law, it doesn't interest me..sorry.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:44 pm

Strangelove wrote:CCornelius wrote:
I might have read something to that effect. Oh, yes, here it is:

Ya.....written by a horde of freemasons. What makes something written by fallable men worth the paper it's written on?
You asked if I knew where rights come from. I answered.

So if a group hold power they are appointed by God. That is your repeatedly stated position. So, according to you, those Freemasons were appointed by God.

What you are saying is internally inconsistent and factually incorrect.

Samuel anoints David King:

1 Samuel 16:
1 And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.
2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear it, he will kill me. And the LORD said, Take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the LORD.
13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.
14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

Saul controlled the army. He had the power. But he was not the king. Samuel had anointed David. From that moment on David was king, although he didn't control the Israelite army.

Strangelove wrote:How do you know it is not God's righteous judgement that the sinners of the world are oppressed for some time? Maybe it's God's decision to punish the world for some time before the next phase of history begins. The bible says the world gets worse and worse till Jesus comes back right? Why would I oppose anything that is causing the world to get worse?
It certainly is God's judgment! For Christians, the sin is sloth.

Why oppose that which makes things worse? Why go to the dentist. We have business to attend to.

If the local dog catcher starts breaking into peoples' houses and abducting their parrots, do we say, "Well, that's God's plan"?

Of course not. We go to the city council and get him fired. If the city council won't fire him, we fire the council. It's normal maintenance.

The situation now is that we've let things rot for way too long. Corruption has grown to life threatening size. That is sloth.

Strangelove wrote:Is calling out the royal family about a naked boy story that's doing the rounds on Youtube good works? Is protesting the BBC good works? Is spending 19 hours a day researching Mr. Fauci and warning the world about him....good works? No....good works is spreading the gospel of the Lord Jesus, showing kindness, showing love for the brethren, honoring your parents etc.....and above all charity.
Oh my gosh. Are you kidding? Prophets in the Bible spend ninety percent of their time calling out sin! John the Baptist, the greatest Christian of all time, got beheaded for calling out the depravity of public servants!

I'm struck by your question!

Denouncing studiousness is absurd. Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

At the time of the American War for Independence, royal appointees -- governors, judges, sheriffs, soldiers -- were writing home, complaining that they could not obtain convictions against colonists because the colonists were so many of them excellent lawyers in addition to their regular jobs. More books on English law were being sold in the colonies than in England.

That's why the colonist knew sovereignty had devolved to them.

Proverbs 20:2 The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul.

And that's why they won the War even though outclassed militarily. It was a classic case of God displaying his glory by siding with the underdog.

The result was the greatest Christian nation in history, unlike in heathen countries where Christianity is punished, such as China, India, and the Muslim world.

Today, sloth has taken over. We have become spiritual fat slobs. This is just like my fasting practice: When my pants get tight, it's time for some discipline.

Proverbs 10
4 He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
15 There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

Strangelove wrote:I'll leave all your stuff on man made law, it doesn't interest me..sorry.
Well, okay, but that puts you in defiance of Romans 13.

Someone has told you to submit to the wicked, which is the most unbiblical thing imaginable.

But fine. Anyone who wishes to stand aside may do so. More glory to God that way.

Judges 7:
2 And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.
3 Now therefore go to, proclaim in the ears of the people, saying, Whosoever is fearful and afraid, let him return and depart early from mount Gilead. And there returned of the people twenty and two thousand; and there remained ten thousand.
4 And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people are yet too many; bring them down unto the water, and I will try them for thee there: and it shall be, that of whom I say unto thee, This shall go with thee, the same shall go with thee; and of whomsoever I say unto thee, This shall not go with thee, the same shall not go.
5 So he brought down the people unto the water: and the LORD said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink.
6 And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.
7 And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:02 pm

CCornelius wrote:So if a group hold power they are appointed by God. That is your repeatedly stated position. So, according to you, those Freemasons were appointed by God.

Yup. Just like Pilate, Nebuchadnezzer, Pharaoh etc etc

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

CCornelius wrote:Saul controlled the army. He had the power. But he was not the king. Samuel had anointed David. From that moment on David was king, although he didn't control the Israelite army.

Yeah so God ordained that Saul would have power for a time...and then David. So what?

CCornelius wrote:Why oppose that which makes things worse? Why go to the dentist. We have business to attend to.

I can go to the dentist. I can report crime. But I don't rebel against the authorities.

CCornelius wrote:Of course not. We go to the city council and get him fired. If the city council won't fire him, we fire the council. It's normal maintenance.

The situation now is that we've let things rot for way too long. Corruption has grown to life threatening size. That is sloth.

How do you fire the council exactly? Voting? What happens when the votes are rigged? Guns?
Road to revolution. That's where I draw the line. You? Are you ready to join the rebel alliance and fight the empire?
You know in Star Wars where you have the lightside vs the darkside but they both use the same force? When you are in the oval office shooting Kamala Harris in the face with your 9 peice will you still say "It's normal maintenance"

CCornelius wrote:Oh my gosh. Are you kidding? Prophets in the Bible spend ninety percent of their time calling out sin! John the Baptist, the greatest Christian of all time, got beheaded for calling out the depravity of public servants!

Exactly, they called out spiritual sin. Verbally. And it always related to God's law.
That's not what's going on with the conspiracy crowd. They are talking about aliens leading us into victory against the NWO. And you are talking about AI wetlinks controlling peoples minds.

CCornelius wrote:Today, sloth has taken over. We have become spiritual fat slobs. This is just like my fasting practice: When my pants get tight, it's time for some discipline.

Discipline or action?

CCornelius wrote:Well, okay, but that puts you in defiance of Romans 13.

Someone has told you to submit to the wicked, which is the most unbiblical thing imaginable.

Let's go through a simple logical exercise.

1. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

There is NO power but of God.
Do you agree or disagree? Simple question.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CCornelius Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:29 am

Strangelove wrote:

Yup. Just like Pilate, Nebuchadnezzer, Pharaoh etc etc
Yes. I act in accord with what those Freemasons decreed, because they were being used by God, just as you say.

That's the key point you're missing in what I'm saying.

Those Freemasons actuated law, such that We the People are now the literal, lawful monarchs. We are by civil law and the will of God sovereigns with no subjects. Just like before the Israelite kingships.

You may recall God never wanted those kingships to exist. He wanted every man to be directly subject to Him alone. God was furious when the Israelites demanded a king. Remember? He wanted to be their Immediate Ruler, but they wanted Moses between themselves and God. Then they wanted a king, like the other nations. God was furious and promised disaster for them if they did that.

I know it's hard to internalize. Really. No condescension intended. You are a passionate believer. I respect that.

Just pause a moment and reflect.

Strangelove wrote:Yeah so God ordained that Saul would have power for a time...and then David. So what?
So Saul was not king after the anointing of David. If might makes right, why did God tell the priesthood to defy the powerful:

1 Samuel 16:
1 And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.
2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear it, he will kill me.

Many public servants believe the public sector is the source of public authority.

It is not. The People are the source of authority delegated to the public sector. That's the law, civil and divine.

Here's an illustrative story:
A sheriff on this side of the pond, named Mack, asked a federal officer on what authority he did something or other. The fed answered, "On the authority of the federal government."

Mack responded, "That's the wrong answer. You are acting as a representative of the People."

The fed said, "Oh, well, yes, that's right,"

The fed needed reminding.

Strangelove wrote:I can go to the dentist. I can report crime. But I don't rebel against the authorities.
See? That right there is what I'm talking about.

God has done a marvelous thing for the People, but you haven't absorbed it yet.

Strangelove wrote:How do you fire the council exactly? Voting? What happens when the votes are rigged? Guns?
Road to revolution. That's where I draw the line. You? Are you ready to join the rebel alliance and fight the empire?
You know in Star Wars where you have the lightside vs the darkside but they both use the same force? When you are in the oval office shooting Kamala Harris in the face with your 9 peice will you still say "It's normal maintenance"
So dramatic. It's nowhere near that. The voting situation is being straightened out. Have faith!

Is another American civil war possible? Of course, but I don't think that's what God wants. We patriots would wipe the floor with Communists, many of whom can be saved. This is ultimately about maximizing the number of people in Heaven.

Strangelove wrote:Exactly, they called out spiritual sin. Verbally. And it always related to God's law.
That's not what's going on with the conspiracy crowd. They are talking about aliens leading us into victory against the NWO. And you are talking about AI wetlinks controlling peoples minds.
Aliens? Oh my gosh. Whom do you mean?

It's not me bringing up computer mind control; I'm only reporting what Elon Musk et al are saying. I'll ask you again, how can one not speak up, given the repeated pattern of tell-them-what-we-intend-then-do-it?

Seriously. This is not a rhetorical question. Am I to remain silent? How can I not warn? How could I live with myself if I just sat by and watched the unwary bumble into such a trap?

Waiting for an answer....

Strangelove wrote:Discipline or action?
What have I been talking about this whole time? Does it seem I use words unadvisedly?

Strangelove wrote:Let's go through a simple logical exercise.

There is NO power but of God.
Do you agree or disagree? Simple question.
I agree totally. No one could possible agree more. There is NO power but of God. All earthly leadership is subject to God, whether they like it or not and whether anyone likes it or not. That is how it is and that is the only way it can be, ever.

Who were Moses and David subject to? God. Why? Because they were the highest earthly authority. They answered to God. Their authority was ordered by the Omnipotent Creator. That was God's will and therefore civil law. It was civil law because it was God's will.

Now, who is the highest earthly authority today? Is it my employees?

Rulers installed by God were used by Him to devolve the legislative power to the People. The Monarch turned over power to the People. It happened. Read Blackstone. Read the Treaty of Paris. "[S]overeignty, incapable of annihilation, devolved" upon the People. Mad King George abdicated.

Do you get that? He *abdicated.* He said, "I'm not the king, you are." He wrote it down, put his seal on it and walked away.

Who was left? Sovereignty is not water to evaporate. It is not smoke to dissipate. Sovereignty is a state of being. It's who is in charge. The only ones left to assume the role of sovereign were the People. God left the People no choice.

I know. It's a hard concept. Put it this way: If the owner of the company for which I work walks up to me with a quitclaim deed and signs everything over to me, then whose company is it? That was the Treaty of Paris.

You keep saying a ruler's actions are the will of God. Why are you rebelling against the British royalty?

To proceed as if public servants had intrinsic authority is rebellion against God. That's what you don't understand, despite my clearly inadequate attempts to explain.

It's okay. I get it. I too was raised to think public employees were "the authorities."

But the truth is all public authority is delegated provisionally by the People.

That's the law. Therefore we must conclude that is God's will.

Yes, I know. That has been acknowledged in public documents only for the American People. But it could and should be for everyone because the same circumstances apply everywhere. God has provided His direct Kingship over every man.
CCornelius
CCornelius

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:53 am

CCornelius wrote:Yes. I act in accord with what those Freemasons decreed, because they were being used by God, just as you say.

That's the key point you're missing in what I'm saying..

Yes but the key point you are missing is that just because someone is ordained by God...it doesn't make them Godly! It doesn't make their decrees Godly....it doesn't make their laws Godly...it doesn't make their judgements Godly...it doesn't make their actions Godly. It just means that God has given them authority for a reason. To bring a plan to fruition.

Pilate was raised up and put in power by God. Jesus specifically says this in John 19:11. Does that mean crusifying Jesus was a righteous and Godly thing to do? Course not. It was unjust murder of a sinless victim. Pilate was sinning by doing it.

So God raises up higher powers, knowing that they will sin and further His plan.

Freemasons were sinners who drew up a bill of rights and a constitution. They created patriotism and the illusion that people have the power. You don't have any higher power CC. Not unless God raises you up to the upper eschalons as a RULER. And you don't have any inalienable rights that can't be taken away. Sorry about that.

CCornelius wrote:You may recall God never wanted those kingships to exist. He wanted every man to be directly subject to Him alone. God was furious when the Israelites demanded a king. Remember? He wanted to be their Immediate Ruler, but they wanted Moses between themselves and God. Then they wanted a king, like the other nations. God was furious and promised disaster for them if they did that.

And yet kings came about! Are you saying that the people foiled God's plans?

The people wanted kings
God showed anger to the people
The people got their kings.

What part of the above sequence was God NOT sovereign over exactly?

CCornelius wrote:So Saul was not king after the anointing of David. If might makes right, why did God tell the priesthood to defy the powerful

Might still makes the ruler. When God Himself announces that you are king and He has totally rejected the other guy, it makes you the mightiest man in town. Pretty much the highest point of political leverage when you have God almighty on your ticket.

CCornelius wrote:Many public servants believe the public sector is the source of public authority.

It is not. The People are the source of authority delegated to the public sector. That's the law, civil and divine.

Uh...it's worldly law...not divine. Just because someone ordained by God wrote it, does not make it divine. The only divine writings are in the bible.

So let's get this clear. You believe that the people are the rulers/higher powers correct?

So when Romans 13 says...

1. Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.

It means...let every soul be subject to THEMSELVES?
You....really believe that?

CCornelius wrote:So dramatic. It's nowhere near that. The voting situation is being straightened out. Have faith!

Is another American civil war possible? Of course, but I don't think that's what God wants. We patriots would wipe the floor with Communists, many of whom can be saved. This is ultimately about maximizing the number of people in Heaven.

The sad thing is...you don't realise that within this illusion of patriots vs communists, you are going down the exact same route as communism.

Straightening out the voting leads to demonstrations.
Demonstrations lead to protests.
Protests leads to violence against the authorities.
Violence leads to a popular uprising.
Popular uprising leads to full blown revolution and complete destruction and replacement of the old order.

It's communist playbook 101.
You don't like the higher powers anymore...so it's time to do something about it.

CCornelius wrote: It's not me bringing up computer mind control; I'm only reporting what Elon Musk et al are saying. I'll ask you again, how can one not speak up, given the repeated pattern of tell-them-what-we-intend-then-do-it?

How do you know what Elon Musk et al are saying is true? How do you know it's not just gnostic imaginations? What if he's a fraud and he doesn't have 700 rockets up in space and the video footage is just taken in his Tesla basement?

How do you know tell-them-what-we-intend-then-do-it isn't actually......tell-them-a story-to-get-them-ANGRY-and start-a----riot.

CCornelius wrote:Am I to remain silent? How can I not warn? How could I live with myself if I just sat by and watched the unwary bumble into such a trap?

Waiting for an answer....

What trap? AI wetlinks?
You should be thinking about people falling into the trap of dying without saving faith in Jesus, rather than what is most probably science fiction.

Imagine how many souls you could start on the right path if you preached the gospel of Chist and Him crucified (only that! For what else is needed!? 1 COR 2:2) instead of researching clotshots and AI wetlinks?

Imagine how many I could have helped with their faith if I didn't spend an hour everyday talking to you! LOLZ.  Very Happy

CCornelius wrote:Now, who is the highest earthly authority today? Is it my employees?

Ya I get that you have to call the higher powers your "employees" but...yes....they are the highest earthly authority on earth today and there is simply no getting around it, regardless what freemasons wrote 200 years ago. If the government comes for you, you stand no chance. Your rights....you don't have any. You are not sovereign. You are not the highest power in your world. Your world can be brought to nothing in an instant by someone in real power. Someone who has the power to affect your life directly, within or WITHOUT the bounds of the law.

I understand that because of your philosophy and patriotism you have no choice but to say that the people are the rulers, but it doesn't make any sense. How can people be subject to themselves? Or doesn't Romans 13 count anymore because someone wrote the Treaty of Paris?

King George may have abdicated but we still have a Queen! And the Queen is there by God's will. And she most definately has power.

The higher powers are the people who have power. The clue is in the title....higher powers.

You can't take away anyones power by claiming they are illegitamate. It doesn't work that way. To take away their power means to bring about a situation where they can no longer exert power over the population. Which basically means revolution. You may have faith in the voting situation being straightened out....I think it's a joke. There has never been a government that played fair. Never will be. They don't need to play fair. They are in power by God's decree and they will maintain that power regardless which way votes go if it is still His decree!

CCornelius wrote:But the truth is all public authority is delegated provisionally by the People.

That's the law. Therefore we must conclude that is God's will.

And yet things are not happening according to your law, and governments are instead doing whatever they want...all over the world. So it is therefore not God's will that public authority is delegated provisionally by the people.

And people is a small p by the way. The people are not God. They are not deserving of capitalization. They cannot save themselves. They do not have power over their own destiny.

CCornelius wrote:Yes, I know. That has been acknowledged in public documents only for the American People. But it could and should be for everyone because the same circumstances apply everywhere. God has provided His direct Kingship over every man.

This statement kind of sums up the whole snare regarding patriotism, especially in the US.

Circumstances don't apply everywhere. What would a Christian living in China think of such an arrogant and privaleged statement like that? He's been living under an atheist, communist disctatorship for 50 years, practicing his faith...being persecuted every day....and you are telling him....God has provided His direct Kingship over every man??? Or...He could have.....or He should have?

Last edited by Strangelove on Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Bro John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro John Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:25 am

Bro, you are spot on.

Bro John

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5