Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispensationalism

+3
ada
strangelove
zone
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dispensationalism - Page 2 Empty Re: Dispensationalism

Post by strangelove Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:15 pm

louthesaint wrote:Methods of interpretations must have a base from which the interpretation arises.. The Word of God is not to be interpreted but it is received in the revelation of the Spirit.. that is what the Apostle said 1Jn5:7
The truth is that the house of Judaism is left desolate said Jesus to those who crucified Him...'there is really no evidence of a Judeo-Christian tradition' The true Faith is severed from Judaism... Apostle Paul, Himself a Benjemite opposed it calling the judaisers ":Dogs of the circumcision" Phil3:2

Blessings

Indeed, who wants to be associated with the leaven?

Beware the Leaven

Some good stuff in that thread for you Edge, regarding Edom.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by On the Edge Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Man, I love it here!!!
Thank you all for your help!

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiding Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Ive felt for a year that my eschatological position should come from Jesus and the Apostles. But i didnt seem to do that very well.

I got caught up with trying to figure OT prophecies then of coarse Revelation esp. chapter 20. What alot of work it is to work from the outside in. Thats how i feel, the last few years working the peripherals.

Even tho im glad i got Daniel down especially chapter 9.

Seems this is how my life has always been. I work by butt off. Then the Lord just lays down the answer for me. Yes I think He rewards for all my
feeble efforts.

1 Cor 15 i find is a slamdunk. Shows the exact things that need to happen before the Second advent. With that in mind there cannot be a future Kingdom on earth. Nope cant happen. No way. No how.

Im sure everyone here knew this but me. But ill never again work from
Rev 20 because Rev 20 needs to be helped by a foundation of truth as
the very detailed passage of His return in 1cor 15. Then backup with Peters eschatology. Then line it up with Jesus words.

Anyway happy day for me. Finally i have peace and contentment in my position. At least i have a way to convince from a solid revelation and not waste my time fighting all the silly arguements that come from outside the core teaching of the Apostles and the Lord.

Abiding
Abiding

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Good for you Sir...

Of course, there won't be a future Kingdom OF GOD on Earth, but there will be a future kingdom.

2Th 2:3-4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiding Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Im sure all dispies came out differently. I started by trying to refute there proofs. How silly.

Actually if i want to share this ill start with what Jesus said then allow
Paul and the apostles to build on it.

If you can discount the words of Jesus and the Apostles. Well what can
a person do?

Stands to reason a person would start with Jesus then the apostles....but silly me i went the long way around.

Doc it has and still does bother me seeing so many fine ministers and bible scholars much bigger and better than me holding different positions. That always has bugged me. But couldnt stop my need to undertand.
Abiding
Abiding

Back to top Go down

Post by On the Edge Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:58 am

Hi Abiding!

I know this scripture must have upset the author of a particular blog I was at, because my post was just this scripture, nothing else, and it was promptly removed! (Author of said blog is Pro-Dispensationalism to a T.)

Hebrews 11:13

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Very Happy

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by louthesaint Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:20 am

Dispenso's are bogged in the OT... They are 'rabbinical' in the frame of mind.. They still look for what Judaism look for.. a messiah and an 'earthly kingdom' ((Messiah has come)) Prophesy fulfilled!

"God has not rejected His people" (the remnant among the Jews) Rom11:1
"That which Israel (the nation) is seeking for, it has not obtained, But those who were chosen obtained it and the rest were hardened" Rom11:7

"And they also (the Jews) if they do not continue in their unbelief will be grafted in" (the oliveTree) Rom11:23

Abiding; The mind boggles at those in 'Theological Babylon'.
It is obvious that there is a similar Blindness upon the Dispenso's as there be upon the Jew, as one would expect knowing the source of the doctrine to be thoroughly Babylonian.

blessings

louthesaint

http://www.myspace.com/no_Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum