Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness?

+3
ada
zone
strangelove
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty Re: Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness?

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm

bblessedtoday wrote:Japan has only 1% believing in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior...maybe even less than that. Thousands died, most of them will never enter the Kingdom of God! I pray that the Christians going there to help will bring the gospel of Jesus Christ. Give a little prayer for that. If you have anyway to change that percentage, do something about it.
Amen bb.

Good post.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty Re: Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness?

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Tokyo Electric to Build U.S. Nuclear Plants

The no-BS info on Japan's disastrous nuclear operators

by Greg Palast

I need to speak to you, not as a reporter, but in my former capacity as lead investigator in several government nuclear plant fraud and racketeering investigations.

I don't know the law in Japan, so I can't tell you if Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) can plead insanity to the homicides about to happen.

But what will Obama plead? The Administration, just months ago, asked Congress to provide a $4 billion loan guarantee for two new nuclear reactors to be built and operated on the Gulf Coast of Texas — by Tokyo Electric Power and local partners. As if the Gulf hasn't suffered enough.

Here are the facts about Tokyo Electric and the industry you haven't heard on CNN:

The failure of emergency systems at Japan's nuclear plants comes as no surprise to those of us who have worked in the field.

Nuclear plants the world over must be certified for what is called "SQ" or "Seismic Qualification." That is, the owners swear that all components are designed for the maximum conceivable shaking event, be it from an earthquake or an exploding Christmas card from Al Qaeda.

The most inexpensive way to meet your SQ is to lie. The industry does it all the time. The government team I worked with caught them once, in 1988, at the Shoreham plant in New York. Correcting the SQ problem at Shoreham would have cost a cool billion, so engineers were told to change the tests from 'failed' to 'passed.'

The company that put in the false safety report? Stone & Webster, now the nuclear unit of Shaw Construction which will work with Tokyo Electric to build the Texas plant, Lord help us.

There's more.

LINK: gregpalast.com
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:17 pm

bblessedtoday wrote:Japan has only 1% believing in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior...maybe even less than that. Thousands died, most of them will never enter the Kingdom of God! I pray that the Christians going there to help will bring the gospel of Jesus Christ. Give a little prayer for that. If you have anyway to change that percentage, do something about it.

http://www.japan-101.com/culture/culture_religion_christianity.htm

Is this a matter of quantity?
I doubt it. Look what i found..
http://reapmagazine.com/gallup2.htm
Moreover they could be hidden or underground.
http://www.miradaglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1609%3Alos-cristianos-ocultos-de-japon&catid=29%3Acultura&Itemid=33&lang=en
God only knows.
A christian nation on the other hand does not necessarily mean that they all saved.
The missleaded judeo-christian establishment in the US is eventually in even greater danger to get lost.
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 am

Heres some other data I've found.

Again, theres no way of knowing if this stuff is genuine. We just have to glean all available information and use discernment.

In this video we see that ring formation again.

This next one is the skies over Japan on March 11.

Heres a slightly over the top sounding quote from a site called 'News WorldWide'

News World Wide has received a confirmed inside information a successful test of the H.A.A.R.P. Project that targeted Japan as a total success. Military insiders say that H.A.A.R.P. scientist were over joyed when the direct hit of harmonic waves that hit the cost of Japan that triggered a 8.9 Richter scale earthquake causing a devastating tsunami Friday, March 11, 2011 at 05:46:23 UTC . Many at the H.A.A.R.P project are still celebrating there new global weapon system that can deliver anything from adverse weather conditions to hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes, and even manipulating human minds. The source said that they now control all all electromagnetic wave lengths and this latest test further proves that one global hidden dictator can now dominate the world. The source would not comment on who this was. He also stated that the next target will be the center earth. If this test is successful they hope to explode the earth completely unless all demands are met with all countries. Apparently something more is going on behind the scenes. The source would not comment any further why Japan was a target.

HAARP Fluxgate Magnetometer

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Fluxgatemagnetometer

Source: http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/gak-mag.cgi

HAARP VHF Riometer

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Vifriometer

Source: http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/riometer/riom2_sel.cgi?endTime=20110312&pwidth=36H&absorb=on&meas=on&qdc=on&pstyle=log

Total Electron Content

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Totalelectroncount

Source: http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/ashtech/tec.cgi?date=20110311&type=ut

Digisonde Scaled Data

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Ds_plot-cgi1

Source: http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/digisonde/scaled.cgi

More HAARP data here - http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/data.html
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:51 am

Urgent Earthquake Warning for USA:NEW MADRID FAULT

Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: European Nuclear Energy Commissioner Say Situation Is Out Of Control!
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 am

They are challenging our Lord Jesus Christ with their will to do
maximum evil as their satanic kabbalah and talmud teaches them.
As above so below, the mixture of heaven an earth,beast + man.
Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Shem-water-fire
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 am

Whether they plan something in Jerusalem or
somewhere else; listen what Texe Marrs says about it 2 years ago.

http://remnantradio.org/Archives/audio/TM2008/Texe%20Marrs%201108%20-%20Operation%20Jericho.mp3

Texe Marrs 2008 Operation Jericho
—Startling Zionist Illuminati Plot!—Man-made Jerusalem Earthquake to Plunge Middle East into Death Throes of Nuclear Catastrophe:
New evidence is presented that the western powers, including the Bush Administration and the CIA, in concert with Israel and its Mossad, plan to use newly invented "Tesla" electromagnetic high technology weather and earth science weapons to cause an artificial earthquake in Jerusalem. An existing fault running along the Temple Mount area will be "energized," and the Islamic Dome of the Rock mosque will topple. This destruction will be immediately followed by a false Messiah (the Antichrist) entering the city to the praises of adoring throngs of worshippers, a "miraculous" event aided by Hollywood-type special effects and broadcast simultaneously around the globe.
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 am

Well, many are wrapped up in Zech 14 as an endtimes prophecy so its entirely possible.

Good work ada.

(Zechariah 14:4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty Look at this footage from Christchurch in NZ..

Post by ada Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:46 am

--DELETED BY ADMIN--SEE PM--

Japanese tourist Shogo Osawa was in Cathedral Square when last
month's deadly earthquake hit and took this video of the aftermath.

ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 RTR2JT1T

Heartbraking.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty A classic suggestion to solve Japans nuclear crisis

Post by johnny botwright Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:49 pm

A classic solution to Japans nuclear problem, watching the news ,which featured about 180 workers at the nuclear site, having been exposed now for five days to radiation.

Some one suggested, being serious , dead pan, they should send people in there with cancer to do the work,
Implying as if they would get free radiotherapy , be cured of their cancer as they did the work.

I don’t think so, but a classic problem solving suggestion. Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Rolleyes
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 pm

LOLZ!

That shouldn't be funny but it is.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Another thing that comes to mind.

The next move for the NWO is martial law in America. Now, most of us probably thought that this would come by means of another false flag attack this time involving a nuke in a major city. Alternatively, a major natural disaster (like Katrina) would also do the trick.

Now consider the nationwide panic that would ensue if media started reporting that a massive radiation cloud was approaching North America and would cover the whole continent in 76 hours?

What a great time to break out martial law, Rex 84, FEMA camp roundups etc etc.

....whether the threat is real (radiation from Japan OR from chemtrails using the Jap nuke crisis as cover) or they could just wing the story the whole way without actually having ANY radiation released over the continent. If peeps say they dont detect any rad with their home devices they could just say that its all in the clouds at the moment and will come down in the next big rains. enough time to get everyone panicked, issue out a load of 'anti-rad' drugs (that make people sick and think they have radiation poisening) and tell everyone to stay in their homes and wait to be picked up by FEMA and taken to 'secure' and 'safe' locations.

Just thinkin' aloud.

Doc.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty Fukushima cover up

Post by johnny botwright Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am

A lot of talk also concerning increased activity at yellow stone, bulging, pressure increasing, and that the US also in the ring of fire, many experts now saying could soon experence a simular event to Japan?

Alert: Fukushima Coverup, 40 Years of Spent Nuclear Rods Blown Sky High

Wednesday, 16 March 2011 10:51

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Rods
'In addition to under reporting the fires at Fukushima, the Japanese government has not told the people about the ominous fact that the nuclear plant site is a hellish repository where a staggering number of spent fuel rods have accumulated for 40 years.
The Fukushima Daiichi plant has seven pools dedicated to spent fuel rods. These are located at the top of six reactor buildings – or were until explosions and fires ravaged the plant. On the ground level there is a common pool in a separate building that was critical damaged by the tsunami. Each reactor building pool holds 3,450 fuel rod assemblies and the common pool holds 6,291 fuel rod assemblies. Each assembly holds sixty-three fuel rods. In short, the Fukushima Daiichi plant contains over 600,000 spent fuel rods – a massive amount of radiation that will soon be released into the atmosphere.'
Read more: Alert: Fukushima Coverup, 40 Years of Spent Nuclear Rods Blown Sky High
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:03 pm

ADMIN----

Just merging all the Japan stuff together Johnny. Hope you dont mind, I wanna keep it all together in this thread, It's getting alot of views.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:30 pm

its no different in the U.S eather.. You cant even get a good conservation going with folks now about Reliegon. They flair up in your face ..Before you know it you gots a fight on your hands.

jerry

Back to top Go down

Post by kim5466 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Please, Ada, Doc, whomever. I just learned about this site like 10 minutes ago. I am trying hard to understand what you are posting. I have so many questions. Would you please answer if you can? The MOX reactor exploded, right? And it could travel across the ocean to the west coast? Meaning what to us in your opinion? What is HAARP? And why does everyone seem to not like them? When I looked it up, it seemed legit. (Forgive me, I am ignorant on a lot of things I guess) In your opinion why would the govt hide this radition? To not scare anyone? Would it go further then the west coast? And finally, (prob wrong place to post this-but Im very interested in your opinions) Am I right in thinking this forum believes in the end times? Do you think 5/21/11 is true?

kim5466

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:55 am

kim5466 wrote:Please, Ada, Doc, whomever. I just learned about this site like 10 minutes ago. I am trying hard to understand what you are posting. I have so many questions. Would you please answer if you can?
Welcome to the forum kim. So happy to have you. I'll be happy to answer any of your questions to the best of my knowledge. Very Happy

kim5466 wrote:
The MOX reactor exploded, right? And it could travel across the ocean to the west coast? Meaning what to us in your opinion?
Kim....we are just collating intel here. None of us REALLY knows for sure whats going on. Alternative media sources seem to be talking about MOX and that its much worse than regular radiation. Any type of radiation coming over to the west coast or anywhere else spells trouble. And if this is all a hoax...and there is no radiation threat (which some sources have stated) then it STILL means trouble because government can still use this as a cover to either a) Dump a load of REAL radiation via chemtrails on the American people and blame it on the Jap crisis then bring in martial law or b) Let their controlled media run with the story of radiation over the U.S. and just bring in martial law anyway.

As ever, the answer is to get right with God, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and know that we are all going to die one way or the other, sooner or later, and to set our sights on things above.

kim5466 wrote:
What is HAARP? And why does everyone seem to not like them? When I looked it up, it seemed legit. (Forgive me, I am ignorant on a lot of things I guess)
Heres a thread we made on HAARP. It pretty much explains what it is and why we dont like it.

H.A.A.R.P - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

In a nutshell, it's an electromagnetic superweapon in Alaska (and there are similar weapons in other parts of the world) that can be used for weather/atmosphere modification and is capable of producing Earthquakes and other natural disasters and also can be used to control peoples emotions and put voices in their head. It's dangerous, theres no need for it AT ALL. It's perfectly legit of course because anything the government sanctions is legit. That doesnt make it right tho.

kim5466 wrote:
In your opinion why would the govt hide this radition? To not scare anyone? Would it go further then the west coast?
Dunno if the gov are hiding it. It's all over the news so...
Yeah, if the radiation is as bad as some reports say then it could be a global catastrophy. Stay perky though yeah! Jesus has overcome the world already so no need to worry. Are you a believer?

kim5466 wrote:
And finally, (prob wrong place to post this-but Im very interested in your opinions) Am I right in thinking this forum believes in the end times? Do you think 5/21/11 is true?
Yes we are a Christian site and most of us are not full preterist so there is still prophecy to come. Namely....the second advent bodily return of Jesus in the sky for Judgement, and eternity on the new Earth.

I dont know anything about 5/21/11. Wassat? Maybe start a thread on it in this sub-forum:

End Times / Bible Prophecy

....we will try and help.

Love Doc. I love you
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm

A good read!

The banksters are breathing a big sigh of relief because now everyone is
focused on the nuclear meltdowns and not on them. HAARP had a role in
the Haiti quake and now it is looking like the Japan quake as well.
There was a HAARP signature in the ionosphere, strange cloud formations
and Japan was bucking the takeover of their monetary system by the
N.W.O. (new world order). They were having meetings in their parliament
about 911 and came to the conclusion it was an inside job. They were
snubbing their nose at the oil industry by building magnetic generators,
cars running on water, fuel cells, magnetic engines, etc. They were a
thorn in the goal of world domination and enslavement through
dependency. There are also other natural forces at play in this quake,
yet those with agendas of world domination capitalize upon these forces.

It is within the soul of the people and it is called the Spirit/God/Creator within. It is also within the soul of earth herself. It is awakening, remembering, looking around at what has happened to Eden. It is also looking at who is behind what happened to Eden. The revolution will not just be the people; it will be the very earth herself along with the heavens saying enough. It is finished. The beast and its network are going to collapse. Those that serve the beast will experience the same demise and it will be directly related to their actions against humanity and nature. You cannot hide from action/reaction; wherever you go in your separate egotistical beliefs your soul is with you and it will deliver the lessons to bring balance. The controllers know this, they feel it, they know a day of reckoning is coming and you are the enemy. They learned this from the last French Revolution. No underground facility will save them, no amount of armed guards, or remote castles. It is themselves they are running from. I want you to imagine an underground facility filled with control freaks when all their fears, anger and unresolved issues come forward. Imagine their undergrounds breaking up and filling with water or gasses from the reeling and shaking earth. As I said; not a very promising future. Their only future is to come clean, shift their assets and energies to the awakening and healing process and start making restitution. This is a Cosmic Event and there is nowhere to hide.

http://environmentalarmageddon.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/revelations-from-golden-wolf/
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by kim5466 Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Wow. Just wow. Thanks Doc and Ada. I have lots to read. Forums are a little tough for me to follow, but I am looking forward to learning and growing.

I looked up martial law and it means something entirely different then what I thought it did. Why would the govt want to start that? Complete control Im assuming. I am a believer. And I believe the end is near. Here is a site about 5/21/11. I dont know if I believe in that date necessarily. But it makes some interesting points. I will be starting a thread where you suggested to see what people think. Most of my friends think Im crazy, so its nice to be around like-minded people. Smile http://www.may-212011.com/index.html

Thanks again

kim5466

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty Was it the LHC or a combination of both?

Post by ada Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 pm

THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS..

CERN LHC TIMELINE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider#Timeline
6 Dec 2010 End of the run with lead ions. Shutdown until early 2011.
13 Mar 2011 Beginning of the 2011 run with proton beams.[49]
Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Lhc-9
http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=231

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Super-nova1
First signs: Earlier 2010. The Proton c-speed ring: Earthquakes and volcanic activity.

The first hints that the LHC is seriously damaging life on Earth will come from an increase on earthquake and volcano activity.
This is due to the fact that the LHC is creating a powerful gravito-magnetic field, a ‘ring’ of charged, massive particles that can interact with the magnetic fields of the magma and Earth’s center.

Disturbances on the Earth’s magnetic field by the magnets of the LHC and specially the charged positive c-speed flow of protons can come through 3 different processes:
http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=50

the LHC is the biggest magnetic field on Earth after the one centered in
the nucleus of the planet; and so it is potentially an earthquake
machine that disturbs the magnetic field, producing changes, which are
the cause of earthquakes. 1+1=2: A machine which causes the same causes
that cause earthquakes might produce earthquakes.
Last year when CERN
put the LHC at work, within a week you had the Chilean earthquake ,
8.8, 6th biggest in history, now after 3 months of halting the machine,
they put it and we get the 5th biggest… 2 of the BIGGEST earthquakes of
history in a year.
So now tell me… this machine is likely causing
gravitomag netic waves… It is the 2nd strongest field of magnetism on
Earth after its center… Earthquakes are caused by change in magnetic
fields on the planet. Whenever a new magnetic source appears a magnetic
field reorders itself. Whenever the machine is switched again within a
week the Earth reorders the plates and you get a massive earthquake.
Now
the stress is gone, the field is reordered. But we haven’t seen
anything yet… In 2014, when the machine goes over 10 tev, the
threshold that makes black holes, which will not evaporate, we might all
die. Anybody cares? of course not. It is a German machine, the summit
of the nuclear industry. Half of the Russians that made A-bombs work
there.
So we have newspeak, research, the particle of god, the
big-bang (of the earth that is). The judge said: the destructio n of the
earth will not be attributab le to the US government . The German court
said to make a safety conference before switching up. So they switched,
no conference . We are on record track since the carpet bombing of 1943
of the pacific ring of fire… But technology is God. So if you ask
earthquake ‘experts’ they will deny even their own statistics: This year
we had overcome the 1943 record for 7 plus earthquakes even before the
Japanese 8.9 struck.
All this has been ignored and keeps being
ignored by the press. I thought on doing a campaign of comments on blogs
about the nuclear meltdown, and the victims of the tsunami, but it
would not be understood and treated as opportunism, because CERN has 2
perfect alibis to get away with murder – the impossibility to proof
100% the relationship between the increase of earthquakes and its
machines; and the power of experts of science that protect each other
and always calm the bewildered herd.
the bottom line though of all
the tragedies that in the past and the future the Nuclear Industry will
cause is this: we must draw a line in the sand with certain technologies
that have a high probability to cause multiple human deaths, EVEN if
they cause huge profits. And none is more lethal in its 2 forms, weapons
and 'clean energy' than the Nuclear Industry. And yet, as we speak,
officials all over the world claim its safety and the low 'probability'
of new accidents - the mantra of CERN, of the Nuclear Agency, which
still affirms that in Chernobyl ONLY 56 people died, because it does not
ACCOUNT for all the cancer victims that the Bielorussian government
puts at 200.000. Deja vu
www.cerntruth.com
ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:40 am

kim5466 wrote:Wow. Just wow. Thanks Doc and Ada. I have lots to read. Forums are a little tough for me to follow, but I am looking forward to learning and growing.

I looked up martial law and it means something entirely different then what I thought it did. Why would the govt want to start that? Complete control Im assuming. I am a believer. And I believe the end is near. Here is a site about 5/21/11. I dont know if I believe in that date necessarily. But it makes some interesting points. I will be starting a thread where you suggested to see what people think. Most of my friends think Im crazy, so its nice to be around like-minded people. Smile http://www.may-212011.com/index.html

Thanks again

Well kim....you've got 2 months to figure out this stuff before the end of the world comes! Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Innocent0004. Lolz.

Or you could just take your time on it and stay strong in your faith in Jesus and not trust anyone or anything...which would also work.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 am

THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS..

CERN LHC TIMELINE

Check out my thread on CERN on CF.net, the usual suspects step right in to squash any talk on the issue. LordKalvan is the athiest (probably occultist) gatekeeper of the science section there.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ada Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 am

ada
ada

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 pm

LINK: NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE IN JAPAN

LIFTING THE VEIL OF NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE AND COVER-UP
A Doomsday Scenario Unfolds With Characteristic Foolishness

18 March 2011

keith harmon snow
ConsciousBeingAlliance.com

As the sun set over quake-stricken Japan on Thursday 17 March 2011, we learned that four of six Fukushima nuclear reactor sites are irradiating the earth, that the fire is burning out of control at Reactor No. 4's pool of spent nuclear fuel, that there are six spent fuel pools at risk all told, and that the sites are too hot to deal with. On March 16, Plumes of White Vapor began pouring from crippled Reactor No. 3 where the spent fuel pool may already be lost. Over the previous days we were told: nothing to worry about. Earthquakes and after shocks, tidal wave, explosions, chemical pollution, the pox of plutonium, contradicting information too obvious to ignore, racism, greed -- add these to the original Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Conquest, War, Famine and Death. The situation is apocalyptic and getting worse. This is one of the most serious challenges humanity has ever faced. By Thursday night, March 17, officials in India and Europe are concerned that it may be worse than Chernobyl, and the U.S., Italy and France are evacuating their nationals on specially chartered airplanes. Friday, March 18, the threat level rates six on a seven point international scale of gravity for nuclear accidents.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 am

Fukushima meltdown update: Cesium in the soil, ocean waters contaminated and fuel core meltdown now under way

Dr. Michio Kaku says three raging meltdowns under way at Fukushimahttp://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=604AB3FA803FF3647DF6E34EC5E8C8A0

EPA: Radioactive Iodine-131 Levels in PA & MA Rainwater “Exceed Maximum Contaminant Level Permitted In Drinking Water”

Japan radiation detected in at least 15 states and in milk samples in Washington state

zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty Episode 179 – What Caused the 3/11 Earthquake?

Post by zone Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Episode 179 – What Caused the 3/11 Earthquake?

Posted by Corbett

Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Japan is just tallying up the damage from the devastating earthquake that struck off the northeast coast on March 11th, but it is clear that this was one of the most powerful earthquakes in modern Japanese history. Now, some are asking whether this was a natural earthquake or if it was precipitated by human activities. Join us this week as we go in search of a man-made fingerprint on the 3/11 earthquake.
http://www.corbettreport.com/episode-179-what-caused-the-311-earthquake/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake - More HAARP Madness? - Page 2 Empty Japan Reactors

Post by zone Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 pm

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-04-03/tokyo-electric-says-radioactive-water-still-leaking-into-sea.html

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crook Meets Crook: GE's Immelt Meets TEPCO's Katsumata

[Jeffery] Immelt met Katsumata, TEPCO's chairman and acting president while the regular one is being hospitalized for high blood pressure, on April 3, 2011 (JST) and promised that GE would assist TEPCO in dealing with Fukushima I Nuke Plant and in meeting the demand for power in the summer months.

Never waste a good crisis; it's a new business opportunity. Never mind that it was GE's Mark I reactor that was used in all of the Fukushima I reactors except Reactor 6. It's the earthquake that caused the problem, not GE's reactors, right? Besides, it's TEPCO's lax safety protocol, right?

So Prez Obama's promise to help the Japanese in any way he could was to send his buddy Immelt to sell GE's "expertise"? Great.

By the way, I've heard from some people in Chile that when the president went down there on the way from his Rio vacation it was partly to sell nuclear plants to Chile. Remember, the visit was after the earthquake/tsunami on March 11.

From Reuters (4/3/2011):

TOKYO (Reuters) - General Electric Co , which helped build the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant damaged by Japan's earthquake and tsunami, will help the plant's operator supply electricity in the coming summer when power demand soars.
GE chief executive Jeff Immelt, on a visit to Japan, met with officials at Tokyo Electric Power Co Ltd <9501.T> about the crippled Fukushima plant, site of the world's worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl.
"Immelt said GE would cooperate with TEPCO on restarting and strengthening its thermal power generation in anticipation of the rise in power demand for the summer," a TEPCO official told a webcast news briefing.
"As one of the manufacturers (of the reactors), he wanted to say GE wants to provide ideas to help resolve the situation," said the official from Japan's biggest utility.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2