Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabala.

2 posters

Go down

Kabala. Empty Kabala.

Post by KingdomSeeker Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:17 am

KABALA IS BABYLON THE HOR

<B>
Written late, with a new Hebrew theme, July 1, 2006.
Reading previous chapters is required to make this one understood best.

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Kabalists write to one another in secret code that makes for perfect logic, but the by-products of those writings are sheer lunacy for those naive members who don't realize that what they're trying to learn or figure out on the metaphysical plane is nothing, zero, less than zero, merely code for dragon-bloodline history. The energy that exists in this religion is real, which may or may not manifest to you, but it's as destructive as the Satan who rules over the dragon bloodline. "Energy" and "knowledge" (wholly unpredictable) is obtained by Illuminatists in return for advancing that bloodline in either spiritual or political domains.
To follow this chapter, one needs to have a good understanding of the people groups that I will mention, most of which are described in some detail in my previous chapters. I'll now give a short review of my discoveries over just the past week. First, I wrote this piece in an update in the "Edom and Avva" chapter:
<BLOCKQUOTE>"In creating ten forces, Kabalists made "Kether" the first, smacking of "Gether," son of Aram. Kether is defined (by Kabalists) as a supreme crown i.e. god himself (but in no way YHWH no matter how they would make that claim in efforts to lure Jews). Realizing now that the Kabalists, tricky-dickies that they were, were referred to their ancestors in those ten forces (which they call "sephirot"), Gether appears to be in view as supreme, suggesting that the cult began with, and/or was officiated by, Getherites. The "K" variation evokes the Khazars.
The second force is "Chokmah" (Kokmah seems acceptable), and may refer to the Gether-Gogi alliance (that I've been insinuating), with the Gogi playing second-fiddle to Getherites.
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Beware, dragon bloodline, for there are a few determined ones (aside from myself) nibbling away at your veil. That is, there are a few readers of my material sending in some key things that I missed. For example, Lorri wrote in and suggested that I look into the Chabad-Lubavitch branch of Judaism, and that caused me to learn that these "Jews" are almost-certainly an important sect of the Kabala. A Wikipedia article tells that:
<BLOCKQUOTE>"Chabad...is one of the largest branches of Hasidic Judaism and one of the largest Jewish Orthodox movements worldwide, especially in the United States and Israel. Chabad is a Hebrew acronym for 'Chochmah, Binah, Da'at' ('Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge')."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubavitch</BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not just the "Chochmah" term that should make us suspicious, but Binah just happens to be the third force of the Kabala tree! And look at what Wikipedia says about the origin of the term, "Hasidic": "Hasidic Judaism (also Chassidic, etc...from the Hebrew root word chesed meaning 'loving kindness'"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic_Judaism
Chesed/Kesed just happens to be the fourth force of the Kabala tree!! Perhaps it ties to Kesed, son of Nahor. If I am correct when I suggest that Kabalists do not trace back to Israeli tribes, then these Hasidic/Orthodox "Jews" may prove to be incorrect when they claim "to extend in an unbroken chain back to Moses and the giving of the Torah on Mount Sinai."
The question is, are they more than incorrect? Are these the imposters, and do the upper levels know it? I must look into whether the founders of Chabad Hasidism trace back to the Ladon dragon, for they were from Lithuania; the founder (Rabbi Shneur Zalman) was himself from Liadi of neighboring Belarus? And why do their Torah she-bi-khsav ("Written Law") and Torah she-ba'al peh ("Oral Law") both reflect "Sheba"?
In the Edom and Avva chapter, I also wrote this: "The fifth force is "Geburah," which may refer to Rothschild ancestors, for the real surname of the Rothschilds, 'Bauer,' 'is derived from the High German word, "giburo...'"
The Kabalists don't tell anyone that Kether refers to Gether, but rather define the term as some sky-high virtue, food for the soul and life to the body. It's a carrot on a stick to keep one's interest, to make idiots out of the entire human race if they can. Yesterday I wrote this (in another chapter):
<BLOCKQUOTE>"I haven't been able to attempt an identification of the [mythical] west wind until now. It was tagged, "Zephyros." We find mentioned immediately after the Avvites (2 Kings 17:31) that the "Sepharvites" sacrificed their children in fires. In the Kabala Tree of Life, there are ten forces called "sephirot," and this now ties the Kabala to those child-killing...nice guys? I identify the ten forces as ten ancient peoples to which the cult was attached. The first, "Kether," I identify as Gether, son of Aram (Genesis 10)."</BLOCKQUOTE>
It should seem obvious in the west-wind connection to the Sepharvites that it was they who moved west into Europe as the primary Kabalists. Later in the day I added this update in the "Frogs from the Dragon's Throat" chapter:
<BLOCKQUOTE>
"Today I found the Kabala root in Lot, son of Abraham's and Nahor's brother, Haran (Genesis 11:27). For from Lot and his younger daughter as mother, Ben-Ammi was born (Genesis 19:38). The Kabalists must know this, for which reason they said they are from Benjamin, a very similar term used to deceive us. Ben-Ammi was the father of the Ammonites (says Genesis 19:38). And that's how I came to know that Lot is the root of Kabala. For the human-sacrifice god, Molech, is said in 1 Kings 11:7 to be "the idol of the sons of Ammon," while Molech is revealed in 2 Kings 17:31 as the god of the Sepharvites, where it says that the Sepharvites worshiped Adrammelech and Anammelech. To prove Molech ties to the Sepharvites, 2 Kings 17:31 tells that they burned their children in fires. To tie Kabala to the Sepharvites, the Kabala tree of life consists of ten "sephirot." What I'm claiming is that Lot's ancestors traced to the Sepharvites. It's a probability, therefore, that the entire household of Terah (Abraham's father) were Sepharvites. God called Abraham out of that Satanic peoples."

http://www.tribwatch.com/sephirot.htm
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE></B>

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down

Kabala. Empty Re: Kabala.

Post by zone Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:09 pm

GOOD SCORE ROB!!!!!!!!!

In the Edom and Avva chapter, I also wrote this: "The fifth force is "Geburah," which may refer to Rothschild ancestors, for the real surname of the Rothschilds, 'Bauer,' 'is derived from the High German word, "giburo...'"
The Kabalists don't tell anyone that Kether refers to Gether, but rather define the term as some sky-high virtue, food for the soul and life to the body. It's a carrot on a stick to keep one's interest, to make idiots out of the entire human race if they can. Yesterday I wrote this (in another chapter):

if you want another shocker, find CAIN'S geneology: he has descendants with names almost identical to seth's.

if we can just get people to think for even ONE MOMENT THAT TALMUD/KABBALAH IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OLD TESTAMENT we have a shot at it.

meanwhile the useful idiots will be handing us over to ADL left right and center.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Kabala. Empty ATM 'Kabbalah': Insert Your Credit Card

Post by zone Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:58 am

ATM 'Kabbalah': Insert Your Credit Card, Input Your DOB, Get Printed Receipt With Your 'Personal' 'Kabbalah' 'Reading'

Kabala. 6a00d83451b71f69e20148c73e87c5970c-100wi The “Kabbalah ATM” was placed only a few hundred meters from the synagogue where the Ari would pray in the 16th century. It is located in the heart of the International Center for Tzfat Kabbalah visited by thousands of tourists from Israel and the world.

Kabbalah from the ATM
Adi Hashmonai • Maariv
Translation: Didi Remez • Coteret.com / Special to FailedMessiah.com

Kabala. 6a00d83451b71f69e20147e1351d49970b-250wi It’s been 500 years since the holy Ari [Isaac Luria], the founder of Lurian Kabbalah, walked the alleys of the Old City of Safed. But he most likely never imagined the enormous popularity his teachings would enjoy, as well as how technology was being employed to spread them: recently an ATM was placed in the city that provides spiritual insight for users.

The “Kabbalah ATM” was placed only a few hundred meters from the synagogue where the Ari would pray in the 16th century. It is located in the heart of the International Center for Tzfat Kabbalah visited by thousands of tourists from Israel and the world.

The ATM works simply: visitors insert their credit card, type their first name and their date of birth according to the secular calendar, and like an ordinary ATM that prints out a bank statement, the Kabbalah ATM prints out within a matter of minutes a page with the Kabbalist explanation of the user’s name.

“The explanation gives details about the special powers of the person, special qualities of their personality and their soul,” explains Eyal Riess, the director of the international Center for Tzfat Kabbalah, “this is based on the teachings of Kabbalah that are thousands of years old. All we did was to come up with the connection to modern technology. The novelty is that nobody has to go to us, anyone can walk in the Old City and get the explanation by self-service.”

Riess said that the matter was a relatively simple development that combined a number of programs already on the market. “One program is a program for searching dates—when a person types in the secular date, the program finds the Hebrew date,” Riess explains, “and there is also a program that searches for the matrix of the letters of the person’s name in the Torah portion of the week that the person was born. The third, and most important function, is the energetic meaning of each letter in the name as it appears on the tree of life. The model of the tree of life is 4,000 years old and appears in the original book of Kabbalah attributed to Abraham the Forefather with all the secrets of the creation, the soul, the letters of the alphabet, the zodiac etc.”

So you want to have a spiritual encoding of your name using the ATM? This pleasure will cost you NIS 120. Because of the great interest in Kabbalah, at this point it is possible to receive the explanation in Hebrew and English. In the future other languages will be possible, such as Spanish and French.

“We’re already working on the next generation,” explains Riess. “The next stage is for people to be able to get details beyond the basic explanations we give today. In the future it will be possible to give details about a person’s family and their lives and not just about the positive forces and the code of their soul.”

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2011/01/atm-kabbalah-insert-your-credit-card-get-printed-receipt-with-your-personal-kabbalah-reading-123.html
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Kabala. Empty Re: Kabala.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum