Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Sacrifice

Go down

Daily Sacrifice Empty Daily Sacrifice

Post by KingdomSeeker Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 am

"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship."
Romans 12:1

"Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness."
Romans 6:13

Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? Romans 6:16

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise--the fruit of lips that confess his name." Hebrews 13:15

Our Offering is A Living Self Sacrifice. Prayer and Praise to His Name. LORD Jesus Christ.

"And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23

Again, Our Sacrifice unto God, is to Offer ourselvs, DAILY. Sacrifice our lives DAILY, continually praying(with out ceasing) and praising HIM. Making HIM our LORD, adn US the Slave.

Again, DAILY SACRIFICE, is utter obedience, which include daily self denial.

Again. The DAILY SACRIFICE is US. We are the TEMPLE and The Daily Sacrifice is US sacrificing Our lives SO Chrsit lives in adn through Us. its HIM doing it. Not us.

"Yea, he magnified [himself] even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily [sacrifice] was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down And an host was given [him] against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered." Daniel 8:11-12

So this "King of the north/little horn" Is going to recive a Host(spirit) Which will come after he magnifies himself to the level as the prince of the host(Jesus) Even as GOD, Which would inturn, Through outragious sin, Crush the Truth of The Gospel. But becasue of it, it will Gain power and prosperity.

Could this have anythign to do with What i posted above? Could this "King"(Totaly Evolved Mankind?) Thats comming, Raise It's/Him(them)Self(ves) To be Jesus, to Be God(s) Which would totaly abolish the Daily Sacrifice, which is SELF Denial?

Just kinda through this out there...somthign i have been pondering. Especially wit hthis whole Awakening/Self discovery, Thid eye thing..."Chrsit conciousness"

Could the Abolishment of the Daily sacrifice be Humans Opening themselves to this "Host" and Elevating themselves to "God hood"?

Just some thoughts.

KingdomSeeker

Back to top Go down