Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

belief in aliens

Go down

belief in aliens Empty belief in aliens

Post by zone Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Earth must prepare for close encounter with aliens, say scientists

UN should co-ordinate plans for dealing with extraterrestrials – and we can't guarantee that aliens will be friendly

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/jan/10/earth-close-encounter-aliens-extraterrestrials
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty Vatican Preparing 1.1 Billion Followers For Alien Deception (MIRRORED)

Post by zone Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Vatican Preparing 1.1 Billion Followers For Alien Deception (MIRRORED)
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty “ET life inevitably exists due to universal laws, and we’ll soon discover it”

Post by zone Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:50 pm

“ET life inevitably exists due to universal laws, and we’ll soon discover it”

RT spoke with Andrey Finkelstein, Director of the Institute of Applied Astronomy about the scientific reasoning behind his controversial statement that in 20 years humanity will discover aliens and they are likely to look much like humans.

RT: Mr. Finkelstein, thank you for being with us tonight. You have promised that in twenty years’ time you will have discovered life on other planets. Are we actually talking about aliens, or merely some bacteria?

Andrey Finkelstein: We are talking life forms, of course. What particular form such life could be is a separate question. Where there is life, intelligence and civilization are a possibility. But discovering life is of primary importance.

RT: In what form?

AF: What I‘m going to tell you is a paradox. The form will definitely be well-known to us. In my opinion, and I believe experts generally agree on this, life and intelligence, should they exist elsewhere at all, should be highly human-like.

You see, essentially, the origins of life follow the same pattern, just as it is with atoms, molecules or macromolecules. There are fundamental laws of physics that apply invariably in each case. These laws have been thoroughly researched and explained. Now all you need is the right environment that would enable a process like that to start.

For example, an atom of hydrogen that originates in a galaxy located millions of parsecs away from us – that is hundreds of millions of light years away – is absolutely identical to a hydrogen atom that originates in our Solar System. Because fundamental laws are universal.

And it’s the same with the fundamental laws that govern the origins of life, including the fundamental laws of evolution. These are universal, so all living things should have the same composition, and living organisms should look like the ones we encounter on Earth.

RT: Could these life forms you’re talking about develop into a civilization?

AF: Primarily, they can develop intelligence. I think it is possible, because, apparently, there is some regular pattern that life inevitably develops intelligence, if only there is enough time, and intelligence leads to civilization.

However, this is a very long process. Mind you, the Earth formed 4.5 billion years ago. Four billion years ago, it was already suitable for life forms, and in fact, that is how long ago initial indications of life date back to.

But evolution takes a long time. Homo sapiens originated 200,000 years ago, but it was only 40,000 years ago that modern humans came about, the culture-bearing humans that you and I belong to.

By the way, their genesis was a paradox, too, as they emerged on Earth very quietly, and then they immediately spread all over the vast area from the Cape of Good Hope to China. Apparently, there are some laws that we still don’t know in detail.

RT: As a scientist, would you guarantee one hundred per cent that we will discover life?

AF: Yes. And I will explain why. You see, there is this rational, if not purely scientific, outlook on the universe: a process can either be unique, or, if there is at least one similar occurrence, then it is a regular phenomenon.

For some time, scientists believed that the Solar System is something unique, but nowadays we find that most stars have planets. Furthermore, the formation of planets is an inevitable process which occurs when a giant molecular cloud forms into a star. About a thousand planets located around different stars have been discovered to this date. Over 500 stars are known to have planets. A million planets are projected to be discovered within the next ten years.

Moreover, some of the recently discovered planets not only resemble the Earth by composition, but also seem to have oxygen. And oxygen necessarily indicates the presence of life. So, planets are a regular phenomenon.

Meanwhile, the universe consists of about a hundred billion galaxies, and each of them has roughly a hundred billion stars. These are immense multitudes. Almost all stars might have their planets – we’ve already discovered a thousand of them – and some of those planets, be it 10 per cent or even one per cent, might be suitable for the origin of life.

RT: By the time the Earth runs out of its resources – and they definitely will be depleted some day, perhaps in a few billion years – do you think there is a chance that humankind will be able to inhabit other planets?

AF: I see what you are talking about. I’m not an expert on this, although I do have a feeling that life is generally organized in such a way that any species exists for a certain limited period of time. It is highly possible that humans are no exception.

Environmental conditions on Earth changed at least five times in the 250 million years that we are able to trace back, with up to 90 per cent of all living organisms becoming extinct, and earthly flora and fauna changing completely. Some hypotheses maintain that it was caused by an asteroid or a comet hitting the Earth. But I’m more inclined to think that the Earth and the Solar System, or even the universe in general is something of a chemistry lab, a giant factory with its own workings, and certain species may only be designed to exist for a limited period of time. And that may also be the case with humans.

I find it rather difficult to envisage that humans will be travelling to other stars and migrating to other planets on a massive scale. In terms of our immediate prospects, the primary destination for human colonization will be the Moon. I might not live long enough to see this, but you definitely will, as it will happen within the next 20 to 25 years.

Three global powers – the United States, the European Union and China – are already competing to set up the first lunar observatory and hence the first colony on the Moon. Later on, people might colonize Mars. China’s ideas of populating Mars with millions of people and giving them land seem naïve to me, although the Chinese are capable of a lot. In any case, I doubt we will be travelling to other stars.

RT: How will locating conscious life forms on other planets help us?

AF: I do not know. For some time I stuck with the idea that we were alone in the universe, that we were unique. It seemed like the desire to discover extraterrestrial life forms was essentially a desire to answer some of the questions that troubled us all: questions related to health, technology and survival.

If we do indeed discover a civilization outside of Earth, a highly advanced civilization, we may gain some technology from them. This technology would be fantastic. Look at how the world has changed over the past 40 to 50 years. The changes were radical. People who remember the first airplanes taking off and the first televisions are still alive, and on the other hand, we have the internet. It has only been 50 years.

Now imagine meeting a civilization that is ahead of us by 100 or 200 years. The discoveries they must have made are unimaginable. This is especially relevant considering that technologies can be transmitted to us via signals.

RT: What sort of signals would those be?

AF: The area of science that searches for extra-terrestrial civilizations is divided into three parts. We have the SETI – the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence, the CETI – communication with extra-terrestrials, and METI – the message for extra-terrestrial intelligence. The best way to do it, I think, is by radio waves. It is the most powerful transmitter we have. Moreover, it has been tested. Astronomers are looking into this; they are looking for signals from extraterrestrials and using capacities we have here on Earth to send signals to outer space.

RT: Do you believe in aliens?

AF: In what sense? Do I believe they have visited us?

RT: That, and their existence.

AF: If there is intelligence and a civilization outside Earth, then we would call that civilization extra-terrestrial. But the term is used quite differently by the public, to refer to phenomena that we supposedly observed here on Earth. That, I do not believe in. I know for a fact that it didn’t happen.

The thing is – and the public might find this interesting – the USSR was the only country in its day to host a grand experiment. The General Staff had issued an order to various units under the Defence Ministry’s command to report any unidentified flying objects, they were called unidentified atmosphere phenomena back then.

The program was called “the net”. It was divided into two parts, the Defence Ministry’s net looked for what might be traces of new types of weaponry, the other net, the so-called “AN Net” looked for phenomena previously unknown to humankind. For more than 20 years, people across one sixth of the Earth’s territory – even more than that because we had military units stationed outside the USSR at certain points – all those people monitored the skies for UFOs every single day.

They detected approximately 1,000 unusual phenomena, only two of which remain unexplained to this day. The rest were either man-made or natural. Some of them were amazing. You would not believe me if I told you about some of the things that were found. People didn’t know such things could happen. Airplanes, abandoned by pilots, flew on for days, a missile was once detected that bypassed a passenger jet by a mere two meters. We saw something of the sort later on, in Ukraine.

I believe it has been proven quite convincingly that extraterrestrials never visited us. It makes sense, too. The way the public is thinking… I am sure that if we were using horses to get around rather than planes, they would think aliens were visiting us on horseback. Certain phenomena are interpreted into a myth this way.

RT: We recently spoke to Jill Tarter who works with SETI. She told us that if aliens do indeed exist, their civilization should be much older and more advanced than ours. She said aliens would not contact us.

AF: There is a joke we have: the fact that extra-terrestrials are not contacting us proves that they exist and they are smart. But seriously, we know that there is no speed faster than the speed of light. It takes light from the star closest to Earth four years to reach us. It would take us centuries to devise a means of transportation that would allow us to travel this distance.

We know for a fact now that the star closest to us is devoid of life. The next star, the Gliese, is 20 light years away. It would take us millennia to think of a way to get there. Physical star travel is impossible. That is my belief. We would have to revise the whole science of physics. Miracles do not happen in science. They do happen, but are a different sort of miracle to what we are used to.

RT: An asteroid passed very close to Earth several days ago – it was only 12,000 kilometers away. Today everyone is talking about the risk of the Earth colliding with another asteroid, the Apophis. Do you think this is a real threat?

AF: It is risky. First of all, I want to tell you that asteroids and comets played a very important role in the birth of life. Remember, the solar system is essentially a giant chemistry lab. Comets and asteroids transport matter across this lab, including, some suspect, organic matter. They have often collided with Earth. The Earth is dotted with asteroid craters. We call them “space wounds”.

Some scientists believe that the disappearance of entire species of plants and animals has to do with asteroids. It happened 250 million, 50 million and 25 million years ago.

Now, the Apophis asteroid is not anything out of the ordinary. What’s more, you and I may have seen something of the sort happen twice: we saw Jupiter collide with an asteroid. Jupiter is Earth’s lucky star. It is our defender: if it were not for Jupiter, all those asteroids would hit us. The moon has a lot of asteroid imprints and a comet recently flew into the sun, so there are some examples for you.

The science that studies asteroids on a collision trajectory with Earth, which is approximately 10% of all asteroids, states that they do represent a threat. But back to the Apophis: I think we do not have to worry about it. It will come as close to Earth as a geostationary satellite does in 2029. It will be the brightest object in our sky.

Then, in 2032, it will return but it will not pass as close. It is quite a large asteroid, about 0.5 kilometers in diameter. There is a chance of it striking Earth, that is, if it hits the so-called “keyhole”. The Earth has two of these “keyholes” in its gravitational field, each one approximately the size of the asteroid. But I do not think the Apophis will hit one. We will be able to affect its trajectory after all.

RT: How? Can we destroy it?

AF: Experiments conducted on Earth have demonstrated that asteroids are destructible. We will need a stronger force than what we used in the experiment to destroy it, however. Then again, we have been warned in advance which is very important.

We could affect its trajectory gradually, pushing it into the gravity field of another planet. Then, after making several revolutions, it will no longer be on a collision trajectory. These ideas have never been implemented but I think they are plausible. We shouldn’t have a problem doing it, even at our technological level.

http://rt.com/news/inevitably-laws-soon-discover/
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty UFOlogy: the world’s fastest-growing ‘scientific’ religion?

Post by zone Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm

UFOlogy: the world’s fastest-growing ‘scientific’ religion?

Many people wonder why we write about the UFO phenomenon. Isn’t it just a ‘side issue’? But in fact, it’s so important to oppose this particular belief, because ET belief is quickly becoming the world’s most scientifically acceptable false religion and a major stumbling block to Christianity. And although some of its adherents are serious followers, the reality is, that polls show that belief in UFOs is mainstream and held by the average ‘Joe’ in the street. For example, a CNN/Time Magazine poll in 1997, found, among other things that;

• 80% believe that the government is hiding the existence of extraterrestrial life forms
  • 64% believe aliens have contacted humans
  • 50% believe that aliens have abducted humans
  • 93% have never been abducted
  • 75% believe that a UFO crashed near Roswell

So, in one sense, the majority of the population believes that UFOs are real physical craft piloted by beings from other planets. Does that make them adherents in the religious sense? The purpose of this article is to sound a clarion call that such beliefs make people vulnerable to further and possibly deeper deception. This is why it is important to place all of our thinking on the Bible, and not be misled into thinking that because the universe is so big, that there must be extraterrestrial life on other planets. Our view that God did not create life on other planets has even made us relatively unpopular among Christian friends. However, as this issue affects the veracity of God’s Word, and is indeed, a salvation issue, we have been careful; drawing a strong,exegetical and historical picture from the Bible. Many are worried that real ET visitations might falsify the Bible if we are wrong. While such motives might be sincere, we should not be concerned that the Bible should be falsified as to its truth claims—particularly if we are claiming it is the very Word of God.

Unlike Buddhism, Islam, etc, extraterrestrial belief has a veneer of scientific credibility. Arguably, the world’s most famous scientist, physicist Stephen Hawking, has even stated that he believes aliens probably exist. And the world’s most famous atheistic evolutionist, Richard Dawkins, as anti-theistic as he is, has no problem with aliens theoretically seeding life on earth, provided that somewhere down the chain of creators, there’s a life form that arose via evolution. Antichristian scientist, and co-discoverer of the DNA molecule, Sir Francis Crick, similarly proposed that life came via panspermia (life seeded by aliens) as a possible explanation for the mind-boggling complexity of the coded information on DNA. As atheists, mainly due to their evolutionist beliefs, they claim there is no evidence for God. However, they have no problem resorting to ‘unseen’ aliens as our creators. Design, apparently is not the problem. It’s God being the designer that they have a problem with.

When people see an Unidentified Flying Object in the skies or come into contact with beings who claim to be from ‘a galaxy far, far away’, it has added credibility in the minds of the experiencers because so many scientists believe in alien life. In addition, science fiction, which is massively influential, creates futuristic worlds where highly technologically advanced aliens can overcome the laws of physics to visit the earth from star systems billions of light years away perhaps. As such, the majority of people, including most Christians tend to gravitate towards the idea that they have just seen or experienced something otherworldly.

Seemingly more credibility was added when NASA launched an ‘Astrobiology’ program, dedicated to studying “the origin, evolution, distribution and destiny of life—wherever it might exist”, it gives added traction to the idea that there actually is life out there. Why would SETI (The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Institute) be scanning the skies, using many millions of radio frequencies every second, for broadcasts from intelligent beings if they didn’t believe they actually exist? New Scientist (NS) recently reported that Seth Shostak (Director of SETI) was confident that within 24 years we would detect an alien civilization. He said,

“There are maybe 1021 Earth-like planets out there … Believing there aren’t ETs is believing in miracles.1
NS said “He bet the audience that we’d find ET within our lifetime or else he’d buy us a cup of Starbucks.”

As we wrote in Prepare Ye the Way—the aliens are coming, the ET religion is not only a subset of the origins issue, it provides a complete replacement theology for Christianity. The Raelians are only one example of a cult that has evolutionism and UFOlogy at its core. They believe that the Elohim were our extraterrestrial creators, but don’t know where they came from. Were they likewise created, or did they evolve from mindless matter? And if they were created, who created their creators, and their creators’ creators? Although they think they have solved the origin of life issue—even advocating intelligent design—each creator race only moves the question back one step, to a different planet and no ultimate answer.

Doctrine of UFOlogical religion

1. There is also a soteriological (doctrine of salvation) aspect to UFO religion. Our ‘space brothers’ are said to be older and more advanced both ethically and technologically. This is a bizarre claim given the brutal and sordid nature of some alleged abduction encounters. Often, ‘New Age’ religion is strongly intertwined with UFO beliefs. The ETs are going to save us from global warming, etc, and show us how to live in harmony with our planet. Earth as an organism figures in as well, a theme popularized by the film Avatar.
    Part of ‘salvation’ in the ET religion often involves evolving to the level of our ET benefactors. Its origins are found in the satanic ‘you will be like God’ deception that emanates from the Garden of Eden. If the ET deception has the same source, we shouldn’t be surprised at the parallels.

Sometimes ETs also act as judges. Raelianism claims that there is a panel of judges who will get to decide who gets to be cloned again to eternal life, and who doesn’t. This is based on works, like all other false religions such as Islam, Mormonism, etc. But in the absence of an omniscient God, who decides what’s good enough? And what authority do mere men have to decide whether someone is good enough—are they themselves ‘good enough’ and by whose standard? This problem is common with the redemption aspect of most false religions.

2. There is also an eschatological aspect. In some beliefs, the ETs will come and take away all the people who refuse to let ‘Mother Earth’ evolve, either destroying them or taking them to someplace else. For instance, New Age, ET channeller, Barbara Marciniak writes in her book Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians:
    “The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet at one time there will be a tremendous shift in consciousness for those who are remaining.”2

This is a not-so-subtle take on the Christian pre-millennial view, in which Christians are raptured, that is, taken away by Christ, before the time known as the Great Tribulation. There are also views that ET believers will be taken away by spaceships to a planet called Heaven, which in some iterations even features a golden city much like the New Jerusalem. Channeller Thelma Terrell, who also goes by the ‘spiritual’ name ‘Tuella’, writes:

“Our rescue ships will be able to come in close enough in the twinkling of an eye to set the lifting beams in operation in a moment. And over the globe where events warrant it, this will be the method of evacuation. Mankind will be lifted … by the beams from our smaller ships. …
“ … Earth changes will be the primary factor in mass evacuation of the planet. There is method and great organization in a detailed plan already near completion for the purpose of removing souls from this planet, in the event of catastrophic events making a rescue necessary … . The Great Evacuation will come upon the world very suddenly. The flash of emergency events will be as a lightning that flashes in the sky. So suddenly and quick in its happening that it is over almost before you are aware of its presence … .”
This is strikingly similar to [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 15:51]1 Corinthians 15:51-52[/url]. However, we should not be surprised. The enemy has always been a counterfeiter and we are warned that he masquerades as an angel of light ([url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 11:14&version=NIV]2 Corinthians 11:14[/url]). In others, the aliens will herald in the apocalypse. Some types of ET belief have alien/human hybrids as an integral part of end-times scenarios.

Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam’s link to UFOs

In Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection (p. 298) we revealed that the founder of the ‘million man march’ and current leader of the Nation of Islam (NOL) was a former UFO contactee. As a young man, Louis Farrakhan, claims he was taken aboard a UFO where he met Master Elijah Muhammed (the former leader, then deceased). This was kept under wraps for years, probably due to credibility problems that such claims would have, but apparently not any more. Farrakhan and his followers apparently believe that Armageddon is coming and that the spaceships will return again someday. On reporting about a recent convention in Chicago where over 10,000 followers gathered, Fox News reported that belief in UFOs is:

“ … one of the group’s more misunderstood–and ridiculed–beliefs, something organizers took into account when planning the convention …. ‘There’s enough evidence that has been put before the world and public,’ Ishmael Muhammad, the religion’s national assistant minister, told The Associated Press. ‘There have been enough accounts and sightings and enough movies (documentaries) made, I don’t think you would find too many people that would call it crazy.’”3
Indeed, by embracing popular belief and incorporating it into their religion, NOL might increasingly be more attractive to many trying to fit UFOs and aliens into their religious worldview.

Sacraments and ‘holy places’

Some people get so involved in the ET phenomenon that they actually start ‘channeling’ supposed ‘space brothers’. Sometimes they claim that the aliens actually communicate through them. But how can a physical being be channeled? Some alien beings claim to have evolved beyond matter, to a spiritual existence. It seeks to provide an atheistic, evolutionary mechanism to justify that the aliens are, in fact, really spiritual beings, who can replace the ultimate spiritual being of man’s construction—God!.

‘True believers’ point to crop circles as a major physical evidence of alien visitations. They claim that the designs are too complex to be man-made. Groups like Circlemakers amply disprove the claim that crop circles have to be created by beings with advanced technology (in fact, traditionally crop circles are easily made with planks and ropes). But this does not mean that even indisputably man-made circles aren’t relevant to the UFO phenomenon. People involved in the construction of crop circles often report strange phenomena surrounding these sites:

“Our crop formations are intended to function as temporary sacred sites in this landscape. While constructing crop formations in the fields we have experienced a series of aerial anomalies including: small balls of light, columns of light, and blinding flashes. All apparently targeting us and our crop formations. We are unsurprised at the numerous visitors who have reported a diverse assortment of anomalies associated with our artworks. These have included physiological effects, such as headache and nausea. Healing effects such as one report of a cure for acute osteoporosis. Physical effects such as camera and other electronic equipment failure. We are certain that our artworks are subject of paranormal forces and act to catalyze other paranormal events.” (emphasis added)4
Demonologists expect that when people dabble with the occult, even as a joke or a prank, evil spirits will usually jump at the opportunity to deceive and gain control over people. But Circlemakers may not be entirely innocent in this regard, as our book Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection documents:

“A little-known fact about Circlemakers is that before they entered the lucrative commercial market, they called themselves Team Satan. This is a very bold name and might be suggestive of their intent. … Indeed satanic worship continues to be quite prolific in the world today, and many are drawn into it by its allure and mysticism. Have crop circles become modern shrines of occult worship? Most certainly, Team Satan is not ashamed to publicly draw attention to the ‘supernatural side’ of its work and, perhaps deliberately, draw more folk into the dark world of the occult using the curiosity factor” (p. 218).

What does the Bible say?

The Bible doesn’t specifically mention aliens or UFOs, and we shouldn’t expect it to. The Bible was written for all believers in all cultures, but it was written to specific people in specific cultures, so we should expect the text to conform to those cultures somewhat (though God’s word in every case also transcends that culture). Talk about little green men would be incomprehensible and nonsensical to the first-century Jew; it would be completely outside his worldview. But, although the Bible does not speak specifically about aliens, it is not silent about this issue.

First, the Bible is clear that God created. In fact, one of His core attributes is that He is the uncreated Creator. It is the vital difference between Him and the lifeless idols created by human hands ([url=http://www.biblegateway.com/bible?language=english&version=ESV&passage=Isaiah 40–44]Isaiah 40–44[/url]). And His creation was anthropocentric, in that the goal of creation was to produce mankind in His image; to have eternal fellowship with Him and produce a bride for Christ. This goal was so important that even mankind’s sin didn’t cause Him to abandon us; instead the Second Person of the Trinity sacrificed Himself for us so that we could be brought back into a right relationship with Him.

Second, the Bible states that there are spiritual beings called angels, 1/3 of which rebelled against God. The leader of this rebellion is called Lucifer (literally meaning ‘being of light’) or Satan (‘accuser’). His primary trait is that he is a deceiver, and we can see this in that his first recorded act in Scripture is that he deceived Eve so that she sinned and persuaded Adam to rebel as well. His mission is to spite God, his creator, by taking down as many human beings as He can. Satan hates humans because we are made in the image of the Creator, who he hates, and because God loves us.

These angels can appear in a variety of forms; the ones who are obedient to God always appear as males, but not always like human males (see the angelic descriptions in Ezekiel and Revelation, for example). Many believe that at one point in time fallen angels cohabited with human women, producing the Nephilim. But these angels are confined in a special prison awaiting judgment, so this cannot be repeated ([url=http://www.biblegateway.com/bible?language=english&version=ESV&passage=2 Peter 2:4]2 Peter 2:4–5[/url]).

Signs and wonders

The Bible indicates that the last days will be characterized by an intensifying of supernatural ‘signs and wonders’ designed to deceive the world ([url=http://www.biblegateway.com/bible?language=english&version=ESV&passage=Matthew 12]Matthew 12[/url]; [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/bible?language=english&version=ESV&passage=Mark 13]Mark 13[/url]). (Lest anyone think that we’re advocating one eschatological view or another, the Bible seems to refer to the time where the Church exists on earth as the ‘last days’, which has lasted for nearly 2,000 years and counting, so we’re using ‘last days’ in the biblical sense, not the sense of any particular eschatological view.) Revelation is even clearer, saying that the false prophet will do signs and wonders to draw people to the beast, also known as the antichrist ([url=http://www.biblegateway.com/bible?language=english&version=ESV&passage=Revelation 19]Revelation 19[/url]).

The devil is a counterfeiter, so we should not be surprised that just as Jesus’ signs and wonders were designed to point people to Him and the truth of His teaching, the false signs and wonders also serve to deceive people into believing lies. When Paul refers to this in [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/bible?language=english&version=ESV&passage=1 Timothy 4]1 Timothy 4[/url], the context makes it clear that he is talking about a certain heresy making the rounds in the Asian churches, which seems to be a form of proto-Gnosticism. But ‘doctrines taught by demons’ also seems to apply especially well to the teachings, actually a whole alternate theology, taught by the alleged aliens.

A heads up

It is a mistake for Christians to be uninformed or to ignore the alien phenomenon. Belief in aliens is so prevalent that the church will be seen as irrelevant in this area if Christians can’t address the ‘reality’ for the culture on this topic. Its ‘scientific’ bent has an allure not readily found in other false religions. We regularly dialogue with people who morph Jesus into an advanced extraterrestrial; who’s advanced technological prowess gave him the ability to perform seeming miracles and even raise the dead. Such ideas are challenging traditional Christian belief. In most churches he visits, one of the authors [GB] regularly meets individuals who have seen something in the sky that they can’t explain, or even had an encounter with a being that claimed to be from another planet. Often they have never spoken to their pastors or others in the church about it for fear of ridicule. As such things escalate due to the ongoing conditioning of the culture we should heed the warning of Jesus in [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24:24]Matthew 24:24-25[/url]:

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

http://creation.com/ufology-scientific-religion
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty Farrakhan's Nation of Islam to Argue UFOs Are Real

Post by zone Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Farrakhan's Nation of Islam to Argue UFOs Are Real

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/25/nation-islam-convention-include-talk-ufos/#ixzz1TpCHgTj2
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty National Geographic Promotes Alien Invasion

Post by zone Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm

National Geographic Promotes Alien Invasion
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty The Event and Comet Elenin

Post by zone Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am

The Event and Comet Elenin

The Event is a fictional NBC television show featuring a black U.S. President grappling with the national security problem of whether or not to tell the U.S. public about the existence of extraterrestrial life. Comet Elenin is a long-period body from the Oort cloud that is approaching the inner solar system and has been associated with major earthquake activity on Earth. What is the relationship between Comet Elenin and the Event? Perhaps nothing; or, maybe, a very lot indeed. For there is an important paradox surrounding Comet Elenin. The solution to the paradox may well have been revealed in the season finale of the Event. Were elements of the U.S. government using a fictional television show to break to the world public something with tremendous global significance that might soon unfold? Read on.

Even though Comet Elenin was only discovered in December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin, its passage through the solar system could be tracked back to when it entered the solar system by a very useful orbiting tracking software that NASA's JPL makes freely available to the public. Something remarkable was found by a Bosnian earth scientist who tracked Elenin's orbital passage back to 2006. Dr Mensur Omerbashich found that Elenin was aligned with the Earth and other planets when major earthquakes had appeared. In a paper released on an online science archive, he outlines the most significant alignments featuring Elenin that he claims are linked to seismic activities on Earth.

The remarkable discovery by Dr Omerbashich suggests that Elenin was something very large, with an enormous mass and gravitational field to be able to influence seismic events on Earth from a very long distance going back as far as 2006. Elenin's size and mass could be even as big as brown dwarf star as some conspiracy theorists have been arguing has been secretly known to be approaching the inner solar system. In 1983, the Washington Post and New York Times published articles about a large mysterious planet X that could be a brown dwarf that was part of our solar system. According to some researchers, planet X was none other than the planet Nibiru revealed in the first published book by the recently deceased scholar of Sumerian history, Zecharia Sitchin.

In 1976, Sitchin wrote The 12th Planet (he included the moon and the sun as planets) which according to ancient Sumerian cuneiform texts was Nibiru, the home world of extraterrestrials called the Anunnaki. Nibiru or Planet X, was a long-period body that took 3600 years to revolve around our solar system. According to Sitchin, each time Nibiru/Planet X passed through our inner solar system, major destruction would occur to nearby planets. For some researchers, Elenin's seismic influence on Earth is a sign that it is Nibiru. Some go as far as claim that the name Elenin, is in fact a code for Extinction Level Event Nibiru is Near (ELENIN).

Continue reading on Examiner.com The Event and Comet Elenin - Honolulu exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-honolulu/the-event-and-comet-elenin#ixzz1TpD6Cm3E
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty NASA Freemasons

Post by zone Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:02 am

belief in aliens Mis-title02
Freemasons have always been in the forefront of the scientific community; from the founding of the British Royal Society to today’s NASA programme in the United States.
The following is a short and incomplete list 1 of Brethren who have contributed to the exploration of outer space.
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/

-
don't forget these guys.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty MIT "Alien Discussions"

Post by zone Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am

Alien Discussions: Proceedings of the Abduction Study Conference Held at M.I.T. Cambridge, Ma.

http://www.amazon.com/Alien-Discussions-Proceedings-Abduction-Conference/dp/0964491702
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty Is Project Blue beam the Grand Deception?

Post by zone Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am

The ultimate conspiracy - a faked alien invasion

I first came across the idea of Project Bluebeam in a book in 1995 by Norio Hayakawa entitled UFOs,The Grand Deception and the Coming New World Order.Since then I have befriended Norio at Myspace and just recently I found myself discussing Project Bluebeam in one of my hubs here. So I thought I would explain what it is all about.

Basically, Project Bluebeam is designed to usher in the New World Order with a one world government, a one world army, a one world religion, a cashless society and micro-chipped populations controlled by a central computer. The elite of the world would not be subject to this fascist control system but would run it and enjoy its spoils.

In order to accomplish this, and like with other massive operations to instil public fear such as the so-called war on terror and the weapons of mass destruction, as well as 9/11, something must be created to terrify the people and the media is then used as the perfect tool to brodcast the official version to them. This is using the "Problem-Reaction-Solution" formula, as David Icke would call it. Create the fake alien invasion, wait for the public to be scared and then offer the answer - a one world government and army.

In the case of Project Bluebeam there are more than one theorised plan that may be put into operation. One of these is to stage an elaborate worldwide faked alien invasion with UFOs that will be seen in the sky. These will either be made on this planet secret technology-driven craft operated by the black budget and military and/or advanced holographic imagery.

When the media has announced in mainstream news that the planet is being attacked by hostile aliens the solution will be martial law declared and the introduction of a one world government and army to fight this threat to humanity. The idea was actually once voiced by the late President Reagan when he spoke about a cause needed to unite the world and suggested that that threat might come from outer space.Did Reagan know all about Bluebeam?

HAARP

Another part of Project Bluebeam is to again use holographic and HAARP technologies to create religious prophecied scenarios taking place. Biblical "signs and wonders" will be made artificially, and also the religious deities Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna and Buddha to be created as images that people will be able to perceive as real.The purpose of this would be to establish the one world religion that the Illuminati are seeking to cause.

I quote from the website http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam: "With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messiahs in convincing lifelike reality.

Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed. This one god will, in fact, be the Antichrist, who will explain that the various scriptures have been misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that the religions of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, and nation against nation, therefore old religions must be abolished to make way for the new age new world religion, representing the one god Antichrist they see before them."

Jordan Maxwell, David Icke and other leading conspiracy theorists are well aware of Project Bluebeam and Maxwell points out that the Orson Welles War of the Worlds scenario was like a trial run for this.The public are easy to panic!

Many ufologists also know about Project Bluebeam and for them the current and ongoing media coverage of UFOs as a reality, coupled with the change in reporting that is taking place, is viewed as one of two possibilities.

It may be done as a genuine start at getting truth out to the public, but there is also the possibility it is being done to get the public primed for Project Bluebeam. In other words they are being told that yes, craft from other worlds are coming here, and along with it the alien abduction scenarios, cattle mutilation and movies like Independence Day all have given people something to fear! Many believe that the abductions and mutilations are not done by aliens but are carried out by humans.

Meanwhile Dr Steven Greer and members of the Disclosure Project have been campaigning hard for a release of information on extraterrestrial beings and their craft, whilst making a point of stating that the aliens are not to be feared and actually wish to help us.

So this means that we need to know whether what we may be seeing is real or staged? Friendly or hostile?

And right now at time of writing, videos are doing the rounds on YouTube of a message by Blossom Goodchild in which she has predicted that UFOs will be experienced on the 14th October 2009. Believers in Project Bluebeam think that if it happens it may be part of this operation, others believe it will happen and the UFOs will be the craft of friendly Pleiadeans. What do you think?

NEWS UPDATE:

A bizarre spiralling light was seen over Norway on 9 December 2009 that created a visual black hole before vanishing. A bluish beam was seen to go up to the spiral as well and whatever it was it was witnessed by millions of people.

This phenomenon made international mainstream news but was dismissed by the media as a Russian rocket that had lost control and failed.

Problem with this explanation is it was far too clearly defined to have been the trails left by a rocket failure and the Russians never admitted that it was their's as the news had stated. In fact it looked as if it was a graphic image such as might be generated digitally. It is my belief and that of others including Jessica Schab, that it was holographic in nature.

I have added a video by Brad Johnson talking about why it was NOT what the media said it was. Brad got included in a news clip broadcast by CBS but their edited version of what was going on is very different from what he has to say about it as you can hear in the video.

http://bardofely.hubpages.com/hub/Is-Project-Bluebeam-the-Grand-Deception
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty Ronald Reagan - Alien Threat - United Nations

Post by zone Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 am

Ronald Reagan - Alien Threat - United Nations
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty Raëlism

Post by zone Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 am

Raëlism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Raelianism)

Raëlism (or the Raëlian Church) is a UFO religion that was founded in 1974 by Claude Vorilhon, now known as Raël.

The Raelian Movement teaches that life on Earth was scientifically created by a species of extraterrestrials, which they call the Elohim. Members of this species appeared human and when having personal contacts with the descendants of the humans they made, they were mistaken for angels, cherubim or gods. Raëlians believe messengers, or prophets, of the Elohim include Buddha, Jesus, and others[2][3][4] who informed humans of each era.[5] The founder of Raëlism, members claim, received the final message of the Elohim and that its purpose is to pacify and inform the world about Elohim and that if humans become peaceful enough, they wish to be welcomed by them.

The Raëlian Church has a quasi-clerical structure of seven levels. Joining the movement requires an official apostasy from other religions.

Sexuality is an important part of the Raëlian doctrine. The Raëlian Church has attracted some of its priests and bishops from other religions despite having liberal views of sexuality.[6]

Raël founded Clonaid (originally Valiant Venture Ltd Corporation) in 1997, but then handed it over to a Raëlian bishop, Brigitte Boisselier in 2000.[7] In 2002 the company claimed that an American woman underwent a standard cloning procedure that led to the birth of a daughter, Eve (b. December 26, 2002). Although few believe the claim, it nonetheless attracted national authorities, mainstream media, and young adults to look further into the Raëlians' cult status.

The Raëlians frequently use the swastika as a symbol of peace, which halted Raëlian requests for territory in Israel, and later Lebanon, for establishing an embassy for extraterrestrials.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raelianism

belief in aliens 800px-Tent_version_of_Embassy_for_Extraterrestrial_Elohim_for_Ra%C3%ABlian_seminar_in_Columbia%2C_South_America
Size of this preview: 800 × 600 pixels

Tent version of Embassy for Extraterrestrial Elohim for Raëlian seminar in Columbia, South America
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty Re: belief in aliens

Post by zone Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am

Susan Palmer says that many of the Asian Raelians she met work in the sex industry. "They respond to the open sexual mores of the group," she explains. A much tinier group of Raelians are Jews-about 60 live in Jerusalem-but they remain a central focus.
"In a sense, all Raelians are Jews," says Rael. "The Raelians have a particular interest in Israel because our goal is to rebuild the third temple," in the form of a government-sanctioned embassy for extraterrestrials. "It says in the Bible that whoever devotes themselves to the building of the third temple is a real Jew. So we are therefore more Jewish than most born Jews." The Raelians have the means to begin building, but are waiting for Israel to legitimize their request. If Israel doesn't cooperate by 2035, Rael teaches that the Elohim will stop protecting Israel from its surrounding neighbors. And if a more alien-friendly country agrees to build the embassy at any time before then, Israel's extraterrestrial-spiritual protection will be lifted.
Rael had Jewish ties before his encounter with the Elohim. "My mother had thought that her Jewish boyfriend had impregnated her, and that he was my father," he says. His family welcomed the new explanation. "When I told my mother and grandmother the true story, my grandmother was relieved because she said that she had seen UFOs lingering around the house over the years and had never told anyone."

http://www.rickross.com/reference/raelians/raelians16.html

lol!

zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

belief in aliens Empty Re: belief in aliens

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down