Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings everyone! Empty Greetings everyone!

Post by superdave5221 Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello everyone. I have been doing a lot of soulsearching lately, and thus have yet to post on this website, and I have also been absent from CC. Admittedly, my worldview has been turned a little upside down by the revelations that I have recently received. To be honest, I really believed that we were a Christian nation, and espoused Christian beliefs. I guess that is what I wanted to believe. Also, as I am rather new to this body of information, I don't feel that I have a lot to offer, and so I am content to learn from the postings of others. This doesn't mean that I am not with you in spirit!

I am a amillennialist, and I do believe that we are in the tribulation period right now. Satan is continuing to grow in power and influence in the world. And so, we are living in the last days.

What does it mean to live in the last days? Many people say we are living in the last days, but I don't think that many people really think about what that means.

It means to me that God chosen us to live in the last days. God does not do anything without a purpose or reason. It brings to mind what Mordecai said to Esther, "Who knows but that you were born for just such as time as this"?

Now, I am not going to be so conceited as to think that God chose me for such a special purpose as he chose Esther, however, God does have a purpose for all of us.

Most people do not think of living in the last days in this way, because of the lie of pretrib dispensationlism. They think that they will be caught up in the clouds with Jesus, and will view the tribulation from heaven. In the book of Revelation, we know that we will be sealed, and protected from the wrath of God. But there is nothing in scriptures that says that we will not have to sacrifice or suffer in the end times. It is this lie that blinds people from the revelation of their real purpose in life.

We can approach the end times in either of two ways. Either we can say, "woe is me, why did I have to live in such times"? Or we can see it as an opportunity to effect good through the power of Christ's spirit that is within us. If we are willing to sacrifice ourselves to Christ, then we can be a light to the world, in opposition to the growing darkness of the antichrist. This will take character and faith.

To be honest, I am probably leaning a little towards the "woe is me" end of the spectrum. But, beginning today, I am going to pray to God everyday to build in me the character and faith that I need, to effect his purpose for me in this life, and to be a light and example to others, in these most difficult times.

Please pray for me, as I will for you.

superdave5221

Back to top Go down

Greetings everyone! Empty Re: Greetings everyone!

Post by zone Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:17 pm

superdave5221 wrote:Hello everyone. I have been doing a lot of soulsearching lately, and thus have yet to post on this website, and I have also been absent from CC. Admittedly, my worldview has been turned a little upside down by the revelations that I have recently received. To be honest, I really believed that we were a Christian nation, and espoused Christian beliefs. I guess that is what I wanted to believe. Also, as I am rather new to this body of information, I don't feel that I have a lot to offer, and so I am content to learn from the postings of others. This doesn't mean that I am not with you in spirit

I am a amillennialist, and I do believe that we are in the tribulation period right now. Satan is continuing to grow in power and influence in the world. And so, we are living in the last days.

What does it mean to live in the last days? Many people say we are living in the last days, but I don't think that many people really think about what that means.

It means to me that God chosen us to live in the last days. God does not do anything without a purpose or reason. It brings to mind what Mordecai said to Esther, "Who knows but that you were born for just such as time as this"?

Now, I am not going to be so conceited as to think that God chose me for such a special purpose as he chose Esther, however, God does have a purpose for all of us.

Most people do not think of living in the last days in this way, because of the lie of pretrib dispensationlism. They think that they will be caught up in the clouds with Jesus, and will view the tribulation from heaven. In the book of Revelation, we know that we will be sealed, and protected from the wrath of God. But there is nothing in scriptures that says that we will not have to sacrifice or suffer in the end times. It is this lie that blinds people from the revelation of their real purpose in life.

We can approach the end times in either of two ways. Either we can say, "woe is me, why did I have to live in such times"? Or we can see it as an opportunity to effect good through the power of Christ's spirit that is within us. If we are willing to sacrifice ourselves to Christ, then we can be a light to the world, in opposition to the growing darkness of the antichrist. This will take character and faith.

To be honest, I am probably leaning a little towards the "woe is me" end of the spectrum. But, beginning today, I am going to pray to God everyday to build in me the character and faith that I need, to effect his purpose for me in this life, and to be a light and example to others, in these most difficult times.

Please pray for me, as I will for you.

oh dave
i'm so glad you are here.
and i have been praying for you.
we all felt this at one time.
but The Lord is Faithful, and He will not leave us walking in darkness.
its a difficult raod, because we do begin to see things like never before.
but we are in agreement that God makes all things work for our good, AND TO HIS GLORY.
He will see us through everything, and He did choose us. why i do not know.
but He does, and He has a purpose.
i'm thankful you are amil....thats a HUGE hurdle for someone not familiar with it.

we love you and welcome you here.
we believe there are good and faithful people in all countries, and i personally believe that the US was founded on christian principles, just as Rome was originally authentically Christian....but taken over, used early on.

it has to happen.

i would, when and if you ever felt led, be grateful to hear of your travels to where you are now with your worldview.

THANKS FOR COMING SUPERDAVE! stay with us. we are a family.

Greetings everyone! Hug

love zone
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by superdave5221 Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Thanks Zone for your kind words, and for the invite.

I love the dog! (Is that Old Yeller?). We could all use friends like that dog, who loves us no matter what our shortcomings are.

Thanks for being such a friend.

Love,

Dave

superdave5221

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiding Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Greetings Dave Yes changing views takes some time
to adjust. Lots of time..mike

Greetings everyone! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ31sQdbBjbsqHKCNd783EWxu8GDeCJhuQG-dYnOnKTrPKtLxJBw
Abiding
Abiding

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey Dave, great OP buddy.

I know exactly how your feeling....when you first start becoming aware
of what an utterly desperate state this world is now it can be hard.

Institutions that you maybe trusted before...people in high positions,
who are they working for? What direction are they taking the world?
Well, if we use scripture and common sense there can only be one answer.
This rock is going to hell in a handbasket!

I think what being called out of this world really means is
WAKING UP. We cant trust politicians, we cant trust foreign policies, we
cant support wars, we have to LOSE ALL FAITH in the world and put it
ALL in Jesus Christ.

But does that mean we need to walk around with our eyes closed? I dont
think so. I think we really need to let others know whats going on and
get THEM out of babylon aswell. I personally see this as a calling.

I came to Christ following the kind of research and information you see
on this forum. I lost faith in the world before I even found the Lord.
I'm seeing that as a GREAT advantage now. Too many professing Christians
are so wrapped up in the world they cannot accept that satan is the god
of it. If satan is the god of it it means he's RUNNING THE SHOW. And
unfortunately, we know that the old dragon WILL use religion to do his
dirty work.

Some of us have young children, its a mindbender to think our loved ones
might not have a chance to have a life. But then again...whats really
important?

In conclusion, I'd like to say.....all we can do is follow the truth
wherever it leads us, and then speak that truth out loud for all to
hear. If it means taking cheap hits from scoffers (and agents..yes there
are agents on forums) then so be it.

Dave, I'm so glad your here. Scan through the threads....get up to speed
the best you can...ask questions, try and contribute wherever you feel
able.

Love Doc.

Lets do this!

Greetings everyone! Arnie-arm-wrestle
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by superdave5221 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanks Mike. Thanks Doc.

Glad to be here.

As Morpheus said in the Matrix, most people are not ready to be unplugged. They are too dependent on the system.

However, Jesus said that with God, all things are possible. I believe that.

I agree Doc. Lets do it!

superdave5221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum