Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project

2 posters

Go down

Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project Empty Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project

Post by zone Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J7NSn8qt1xY#!

This video is part of my final project, named "במהרה בימינו" - "Speedily in our days".
It is a peek into the not so distant future (we hope!), and portrays a newscast of the Third Temple Channel.

this is mind-bending.

look closely at 4 minutes.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project Empty Re: Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project

Post by zone Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:20 pm

okay........this is insane and creepy beyond belief.

Model of Israel's Sharon in coma aims to provoke

Oct 20, 2010

A life-size model Israel's Ariel Sharon lying comatose in a hospital bed is to be unveiled in Tel Aviv later this week in a art exhibit portraying the political inertia gripping the Jewish state. The eerily realistic model of the former prime minister lies on a hospital bed in an empty room at Tel Aviv's Kishon art gallery, his eyes open, his sizeable stomach rising and falling as he breathes. Duration: 01:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=aSGLXeUW9Ck&NR=1
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project Empty Re: Third Temple News - Kayla Krauss Final Project

Post by strangelove Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Probably quite accurate of how it will go down.

Heartbraking that all these people missed the real Messiah...and will be worshipping some fakoid when the chips fall.

How hard is this?

Heaven and Earth will pass away. There will be a NEW heaven and earth? So whats the fuss about an earthly kingdom?

WHY CANT THEY SEE?

(Isaiah 65:11) But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.

(Isaiah 65:12) Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

(Isaiah 65:13) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

(Isaiah 65:14) Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

(Isaiah 65:15) And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord GOD shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

(Isaiah 65:16) That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

(Isaiah 65:17) For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

(Isaiah 65:18) But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

(Isaiah 65:19) And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

(Isaiah 65:20) There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

(Isaiah 65:21) And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

(Isaiah 65:22) They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

(Isaiah 65:23) They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

(Isaiah 65:24) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

(Isaiah 65:25) The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Helloooo??? NO CONFIDENCE IN OLD ISRAEL and its EARTHLY kingdom!!! ITS GONE!

Now we're all together and invited to the SPIRITUAL KINGDOM!

(2 Peter 3:13) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

(Colossians 3:1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

(Colossians 3:2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:24 pm

good gospel break doc.

ty.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:28 pm

excerpt from the site i came to yesterday that just demolished british-israelism:

There is a spiritual application running through all of these prophecies that should not be overlooked. When Hosea said, "Ye are not my people," but again, "Ye are the sons of the living God"—Hos. 1:10—it referred to the bringing together of the Jews and the Gentiles into the church, the spiritual Israel under Christ, their spiritual head. A direct quotation of the passage is made in 1 Pet. 2:10 and applied to the church as the royal priesthood, the holy nation and the chosen race. The passage from Hosea is also quoted by Paul in Rom. 9:2426 and applied specifically to the calling of the Gentiles. So the case in both the Old Testament and the New Testament is closed against Anglo-Israelism as well as all others who teach the restoration of national Israel either in whole or in part.

http://www.seeking4truth.com/British_Israelism.htm
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum