Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc.

2 posters

Go down

CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc. Empty CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc.

Post by zone Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:15 am

THE HARD ROAD TO WOLD ORDER - 1974

http://investigate911.org/Richard-N-Gardner-Foreign-Affairs-The-Hard-Road-to-World-Order-Journal-of-the-Council-on-Foreign-Relations-CFR.pdf

CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc. Cfr_logo

JUST LOADED WITH A DAY-BY-DAY PLAN FOR US.

chattel. TSK. SO MUCH TROUBLE.

WHAT CAN A BLUEBLOOD DO BUT DISPOSE OF THE NASTY CREATURES?

AH WELL...that's why they pay enormous hordes of transhumanist paranoid precrime preverts to anticipate our every move, every thought.

dissent will not be tolerated. in fact, if our dear leader (don't matter which one) were to die, we would be thrown into a work camp and/or tortured and or killed for not appearing grief-stricken enough. not wailing loud and long enough.

tears not appearing genuine.

hmmmm. guantanamo anybody?

lemme think about it for a minute:CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc. 994824pffft. stuff it.

me and my 'friend' do quite well together. he's lightweight, doesn't talk. is a real straight guy. flexible. he has his own little group he works directly with. they enjoy their work. quite a team. i like the strong silent types.

been too long since i held him in my arms i figger.

~

In Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992, world leaders from 120 nations assembled for the first Earth Summit. Fearing a looming environmental disaster such as global warming, they began their global conclave with a prayer. That prayer, The Great Invocation, was furnished the attendees by the Lucis Trust, a New York and Geneva-based occult organization with close ties to the United Nations. The Great Invocation literally invokes, or invites, the heroic Rider of the White Horse to come forth to take the reins of world government, to unite the nations and lead the New World Order. In unison, world leaders from the United States, Germany, Russia, Britain, France, China, and scores of other nations solemnly stood and cried out, "Let the Rider from the Secret Place come forth..."

The Council on Foreign Relations and its Logo

This brings us back once again to that curious logo, or mark, on the cover of Foreign Affairs journal, which is the official publication of the powerful elitist cult group, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR truly is the inner circle of the Illuminati conspiracy. Mostly Jewish, its 3,300 members are the crème de la crème of American politics, corporations, banking and finance. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of State, and the CEOs of virtually the entire Fortune 500—they're all here, each serving as an obedient vassal to the Jewish elite who sit as the CFR's governing council.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc. Empty Re: CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc.

Post by zone Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc. Buffywithcrossbow
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc. Empty Mr. Hagel and the Jews - Author: Elliott Abrams CFR

Post by zone Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Mr. Hagel and the Jews
Author: Elliott Abrams, Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Studies
January 7, 2013
Weekly Standard

During the hearings on Chuck Hagel's nomination to be secretary of defense, it's clear that the views of gay rights organizations will be heard. There the issue seems to be whether Hagel's apology for previous remarks and beliefs was sincere, or motivated solely by self-interest. He had years to apologize publicly, but did so only when opposition from gay rights groups threatened his nomination.

But in the case of allegations of anti-Semitism, Hagel has not even apologized. He has remained silent, though one can expect the usual "perhaps I didn't word that sentence as best I might have" excuse to emerge at his hearings. The question is, what might he have to apologize for? Why would anyone think he was an anti-Semite?

Here the testimony of the Jewish community that knew him best is most useful: Nebraskans. And the record seems unchallenged: Nebraskan Jewish activists and officials have said he was hostile, and none—including Obama supporters and Democratic party activists—have come forward to counter that allegation.

The flavor of the accounts is given in a headline in one Jewish website: "Nebraska Jews Recall Senator Chuck Hagel as 'Unfriendly' and 'Unmovable' on Israel, 'Didn't Give a Damn About the Jewish Community.'" The former editor of the Omaha Jewish Press recalled that "Hagel was the only one we have had in Nebraska, who basically showed the Jewish community that he didn't give a damn about the Jewish community or any of our concerns." Another community leader commented that "During his last year in office, we knew he was not going to run again, he never returned any of our calls."

Hagel seems to have a thing about "the Jews," as the story of the USO in Haifa also shows. During the 1980s, U.S. Navy ships began to dock in Haifa, ultimately reaching 40 to 50 ships and 45,000 sailors a year visiting there. The Sixth Fleet asked for a USO facility and got one in 1984, and when ships were in port 400-500 sailors a day would visit the USO there. When USO budget problems risked the closure of the facility, the Sixth Fleet fought back and kept it open—until ship visits declined sharply in the 1990s and the facility was shuttered.

Haifa was in many ways an ideal port for U.S. Navy visitors, as a 1986 USO newsletter reflected:

Commander Edward Simmons of the [USS] Eisenhower attributes "the remarkable absence of incidents" to "the response of the people here in Haifa. It's so sincere. Everything has been superb. I've never seen a more coordinated and hospitable port anywhere. The fleet landing service and the other services provided by the Israeli navy were flawless. But what I feel most strongly about is the hospitality, not just of the Israeli navy. The people here have been the warmest and most welcoming I've ever seen." Captain Philip Olson of the [USS] Mississippi agreed, adding that "being able to walk down the street and converse with anyone and to feel the response of friendliness and the desire to help and a genuine interest in your well-being - the best way to sum it up is the warmth of the people." Informal remarks made by blue-jacketed sailors with their distinctive white caps confirmed the opinions expressed at higher levels. An 18-year-old sailor from "somewhere in Alabama" grins. "Compared to other countries'? There's no comparison. This is heaven."

The Israeli who headed the USO site, Gila Gerson, was later given a prize by the U.S. Navy for her work. There seems little doubt that USO Haifa was immensely successful and valued.

It's in that context that Hagel's 1989 effort to shut it down, and his comments when doing so, become problematic. A meeting with officials of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), which sought to keep USO Haifa open, was described by Marsha Halteman of JINSA to the Washington Free Beacon.

"He said to me, 'Let the Jews pay for it.' He essentially told us that if we wanted to keep the USO [in Haifa] open—and when I say 'we,' he meant 'the Jews'—he said the Jews could pay for it. I told him at the time that I found his comments to be anti-Semitic."

That's precisely what the Senate Armed Services Committee should be wondering, too. They ought to call as witnesses some of the Nebraska Jewish leaders who recall Hagel as a man hostile to their community and ask why they formed that conclusion. They ought to call those who attended the USO meeting where Hagel said, "Let the Jews pay for it," and ask about his demeanor at that session. That the USO had budget problems is clear, but what other locations did Hagel seek to close? Did he ever suggest that the Japanese or Germans or Emiratis or Italians pay for a USO site? Did he ever suggest that Italian-Americans or Japanese-Americans pay for USO facilities overseas? Did he ever try, in good faith and without bigotry, to work with the American Jewish community and the government of Israel to see if, in fact, additional private support could be found for the immensely popular Haifa site—or did he just say, "Let the Jews pay for it," with the hostility recalled by Nebraskan Jews?

Perhaps there are answers, and perhaps Mr. Hagel actually has no problem with "the Jews." But one purpose of confirmation hearings should be to find out.

This article appears in full on CFR.org by permission of its original publisher. It was originally available here.

http://www.cfr.org/us-strategy-and-politics/mr-hagel-jews/p29781

zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc. Empty Re: CFR - Chatham House, RIIA, KKK etc.

Post by strangelove Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:02 pm

A very well made documentary on psychology, and how the CFR and other round table groups use it to further the agenda.

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:18 pm

good vid Doc.
looking about worldwide, i'm afraid the effects of the spell are wearing off in many countries. always beginning with and coming our from the 10% they know this junk doesn't work on. the 10% is as high as 80% in some countries. but when you control the Polls and Stats, welp, you can keep it sounding low.

that's a doable number for them for the time being. consp...theorists; nazis; etc etc.
but their buzz-words are no longer having the effect they wanted.
overuse...ya know.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down