Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you doc

3 posters

Go down

thank you doc Empty thank you doc

Post by zone Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

for this forum, for everything you do and put up with.

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/H-deception_mercury_amalgam_dentist

thanks for the good timing re: sending the stuff on mercury fillings....i had seen it over the years and researched in detail, but had not dealt emotionally with the implications - murder by slow torture. just purely evil. 28 grams of mercury in my teeth for nearly 40 years.

that led to a couple days of HUGE overwhelming anger, grief and loss, grieving over all the lost potential in my life, anger over all the years of intense personal suffering....my own, and all those who suffer and know why but more for those who don't know why.

i've known the real cause (heavy metal poisoning) and tried to deal with it for about 5 years, but never felt the totally broken heart and uncontrolled hurt from all the years of crippling damage. i'm certain the bad guys monitor the victims like lab rats.

anyways.... those couple days of grief led to a major cleansing and acceptance.

and a quiet, steely resolve to carry on. the bad guys are really bad....but God will have justice and i'm just grateful i have forgiveness for my own sins.

i found a professional counsellor to talk to and she's the only face to face person who has ever admitted its real and aknowledged the invisible suffering. very inspiring and helpful. the kidney damage, arthritis, neurological damage, insomnia.....on and on....years and years.

btw: this years flu shots have 200+ times the mercury of the original shots...warn everyone you know. pregnant women well along losing their babies instantly after getting the shot.

anyways, the feelings are now put to the side, the robber that stole my life has a name....satan, who planted the barbaric idea of poisoning us in that horrendous way into evil men's hearts.

~

on a GOOD NOTE, i finished my classes and was quietly confirmed at my church on tuesday. normally confirmation is before the congregation and is formal, but my awesome pastor understands me, and made an exception.

he and i went into the sanctuary and stood at the altar, where i took my vows and was welcomed into the congregation.

i reckon i don't have to tell you i was cryin'Smile

looking forward to the services this coming weekend and following week.

~

anyways...i just wanted to tell you how much i love you and thank you for what you do for the Lord's people, to the Glory of God.

love zonest
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

thank you doc Empty Re: thank you doc

Post by PneumaPsucheSoma Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:36 am

I'm not really the weapy type, but I concur with zone, my Brother. :-)

PneumaPsucheSoma

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 am

My internets been down for a few days. Will try to get up to speed on all the threads.

Glad your feeling good in your church zone.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum