Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Control

4 posters

Go down

Gun Control Empty Gun Control

Post by Grandpa Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:05 pm

http://news.msn.com/us/some-educators-parents-oppose-nra-armed-schools-proposal

The nation's largest gun-rights lobby called Friday for the placement of an armed police officer in every school, but parents and educators questioned how safe such a move would keep kids, whether it would be economically feasible and how it would alter student life. Their reactions ranged from supportive to disgusted.

"Their solution to resolve the issue around guns is to put more guns in the equation?" said Superintendent Hank Grishman of the Jericho, N.Y., schools on Long Island, who has been an educator for 44 years. "If anything it would be less safe for kids. You would be putting them in the midst of potentially more gunfire."

Disarm the police for the safety of the American public? I don't think it will work out very well but if the experiment is going to happen, sure, try it on them first... See how many police are left after a month or so...

"I teach at a school that has four armed police officers on campus every day, but it's more than a quarter of a mile from the main office to my room, and I'm not even the farthest room away," said Robillard, a French teacher at Westmoore High School.

"If (a student) put a loaded gun in their bag and came to my classroom and pulled it out and started shooting, by the time the police officer figured out what was going on and got to my classroom, we'd all be dead. This whole hallway could be dead before a policeman got here."

How far away would the police officer be if he wasn't even on campus??? What would be the reaction time then?

I really don't understand how anyone thinks more laws are going to curb the behavior of people who don't obey the existing laws. Its already illegal to go to schools and shoot students.

So now that it is obvious that gun control laws don't stop crazy people what should be the next logical step? How does one stop a crazed gun man? It certainly won't be by quoting all the laws he/she is breaking...
It would be a really funny science experiment to show what would be a better deterrent at stopping gun violence in schools, a law passed in washington, or an armed guard... If I had a video camera I would do a skit and post it to youtube...

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty Re: Gun Control

Post by On the Edge Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:23 pm

If only this whole issue could be boiled down to common sense!
Nope, easy to see there's an agenda at work.

But how many liberals will rally behind the cry to "Disarm" because it just makes them feel good to think we can all just get along?

We could probably add a list of quotes running pages long on why certain people want us to become an unarmed population.

How long until they get their way, I wonder.

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 pm

they'll keep doing this until they get what they want.

first increasing threats of gun control; ppl buy more guns; then civil war...then comes the UN.

on a more satanic level than that this is [child] sacrifice. Moloch.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by On the Edge Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:08 am

Watch this and be disgusted!

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by On the Edge Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 am

Zone, I am so glad we don't have a TV! I can only imagine how often they are plastering these innocent kids faces all over the screen, just to keep tugging at the heartstrings of an already brainwashed populace.

They might just be tempted to say "Yes! Please! Take my guns! Just stop those tear-jerking news stories!"

If people only knew... Crying or Very sad

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Demand a plan?? The people already have a plan that's been in place since America was founded. Its called the 2nd amendment. They should look it up.

Its kind of funny that guy blaming Hollywood and then Hollywood turning around and "Demanding" people disarm. Anyone who demands that you be disarmed is your enemy.

There is absolutely no reason why Law abiding citizens should not be armed. Guns are not the problem. People are the problem.

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Post by On the Edge Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm

You said it, Grandpa!

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandpa Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 am

http://news.msn.com/politics/nra-public-wants-armed-guards-in-every-school
The NRA plans to develop an emergency response program that would include
using volunteers from the group's 4.3 million members to help guard children,
and has named former Rep. Asa Hutchinson, R-Ark., as national director of the
school program.

Hutchinson said the NRA's position was a "very reasonable approach" that he
compared to the federal air marshal program that places armed guards on
flights.

"Are our children less important to protect than our air transportation? I
don't think so," said Hutchinson, who served as an undersecretary at the
Department of Homeland Security when it was formed.

Obviously, in the eyes of our President and congress our children are less important to protect than our air transportation. That's because they have no desire to protect any citizens.

If we could just float all of Washington D.C. over to Europe I think everyone would be happier. I wonder if I could offer to sell them on ebay? Anybody need a bunch of politicians?? Lobbyists would probably be included at no extra charge... Shipping would kind of be a pain... You pay shipping!!

Grandpa

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Grandpa wrote:Guns are not the problem. People are the problem.

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Yanks, take a lesson from us Brits. Don't give up your rights.

strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:39 pm

zone wrote:they'll keep doing this until they get what they want.

first increasing threats of gun control; ppl buy more guns; then civil war...then comes the UN.

Gun Frenzy: Photos Show How Quickly Stores Across the Nation Are Selling Out: “Lines Out the Door”

Mac Slavo
December 22nd, 2012
SHTFplan.com

After nationwide calls to ban assault rifles and high-capacity magazines following the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School, Americans concerned about the government’s coming move to restrict the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession of firearms deemed too dangerous to be in the hands of private citizens are cleaning out gun stores from coast to coast.

LINK - SHTFPlan.com
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down