Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Hills of Jerusalem

3 posters

Go down

The Seven Hills of Jerusalem Empty The Seven Hills of Jerusalem

Post by zone Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 am

The last world kingdom will be headquartered in Jerusalem, not in Rome, Babylon on the Euphrates or in Byzantium, or anywhere else. The Antichrist will come to Jerusalem. He will look in all appearances as though he is none other than Christ Jesus himself. Remember, Satan and his angels will be expelled from heaven and come to earth (Revelation chapter 12). The world will make a big mistake and think that Satan and his angels are none other than Christ and His angels returning from heaven at the Second Advent. This is the "great lie" the world will believe that the apostle Paul spoke about in 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12. The world will think that Satan is none other than Christ. However, I have been telling readers for over thirty years that the first personwho claims to be the returned Christ to earth (even if great miracles are associated with him) IS the false Christ, called in other parts of the Holy Scriptures by the title of Antichrist. The false Christ will come to Jerusalem (the "City of Seven Hills") in order to rule the world, NOT to Rome in Italy!
The false Christ will come to a rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem and his image will be placed in the Holy of Holies. He will point out that this is lawful to do in the Mosaic legislation (Exodus 25:18-22; 26:31; 36:).
http://www.askelm.com/prophecy/p000201.htm
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

The Seven Hills of Jerusalem Empty Re: The Seven Hills of Jerusalem

Post by strangelove Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Wasn't there some talk about having a 'religious U.N.' HQ'd in Jerusalem?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Israel Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

I've been spending time on CF showing that "antichrist" has been mis-applied into the same futuristic application as all other dispensational theology is. It comes out of the early 1800's Glasgow Scotland Margaret Mcdonald hoax altogether.

The Jews in their city or out of it, are still "jerusalem beneath" and associated with Ismael/Edom/Esau, and they have been all along, and still are "the antichrist" as a nation. But "antichrists" have been around since Christ, of course, and still are as much antichrist now as ever. Damned satan appearing as an angel of light to the unsuspecting 'judeo/christians' of the world... The current antichrist "israel" is as bad as it gets, without actually suffering the falling of the actual axe across my neck.

So since scripture is silent on a singular individual futuristic application of "a antichrist", I will just watch and see, but I don't believe it. I am convinced that Jerusalem will be nuked long before any individual stands and announces himself as Christ come. After all, there is no such thing as a futuristic "coming of the Lord" onto this planet again. That is false doctrine. While everyone is standing around staring up, gazing into heaven for some kind of a "physical coming of the Lord" into that temple being built in jerusalem beheath, the place will be burnt to the ground. The theological chaos that will ensue will be such an incredible sight to see!

It happened in AD 70, but a man of God spoke to me of double fulfillments at one time...

(Rev 18:7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

(Rev 18:8) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Blessings!
Son of Israel
Son of Israel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down