Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roots of the NAR and NOLR

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roots of the NAR and NOLR - Page 2 Empty Re: Roots of the NAR and NOLR

Post by zone Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:39 pm

[PAUSE]:

Roots of the NAR and NOLR - Page 2 9780805210422

Major Trends in Jewish Mysticism
by SCHOLEM, GERSHOM

Summary

This work revised perceptions of the role of mysticism in Western thought. It outlines the mystic movements from its beginnings in antiquity to its present role.

Author Biography

Gershom Scholem was professor of Jewish mysticism at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem until his death in 1982. He is also the author of The Messianic Idea in Judaism, On the Kabbalah and Its Symbolism, On the Mystical Shape of the Godhead and Zohar.

Table of Contents http://www.ecampus.com/major-trends-jewish-mysticism-scholem/bk/9780805210422 <<< CLICK

The Zohar and Jacob Boehme
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:53 pm

resuming:

Roots of the NAR and NOLR: Jane Leade & The Philadelphian Society

...even the “divine Cabala” is mentioned by Jane Leade on the Passtheword website. Here is the excerpt:

Excerpt from A Fountain of Gardens: Vol. III, Pt.1, July 31. 1678. “The Seven Counsellors”

“The Word CABALA then much run through me.
[OK, now can you see what JL has gotten herself into through accepting her mentor's teaching? She correctly identifies the source for the process she previously described above. The fact that she is writing these as visions or instructions given to her from her mystical encounter in the inner Throneroom after she "cleansed" or mortified her mental facilties should not cover up the fact that the other very famous Philadelphian Society members taught her these concepts beforehand. The process of mystically expressing something that was previously gained through formal learning without acknowledging there was a previous formal learning is called "Cryptomnesia." ]

“And I could not tell what to make of it. It continued upon me for a whole Day. But the next Morning pondering upon it, it opened it self thus: That the Word signified to me, the Privy-Council of the Trinity, with the seven Spirits. And Blessed indeed are those that are worthy to be admitted into that Privy-Council; having been for that end admitted into the Refining House, that was shewn me. Which gave me occasion to Pray, that I might find that favour, with some others, that I made mention of, who might be taken into the Divine CABALA. Then it was answered. “So it shall be, when yet more Qualified for it. For know, it requireth special Endowments to make meet for so high a Dignity: which by my Spirit must be performed, to stand in Counsel with me in the inward Court, where the Affairs of my Kingdom are to be determined, and renewed Commands therefrom to be given, with Decrees that my Counsellors (so admitted) shall jointly with me, their Kingly Priest, send forth. For the which consider what manner of Persons ye mutually must be: first in high Sanctity; then, in Wisdom and soundness of Judgment. For ye shall pass Judgment upon all Matters and Things, belonging both to the Old and New Creation-State: And also know things present, and what is yet for to come. For my two great Witnesses shall rest upon you, which are the spirit of Prophecy and Revelation, that shall give Ability, as Princes, to stand in my Council: and therefrom to deliver out my Laws and Decrees. So shall ye be ministering Spirits, to open the Ark of the Living Testimony; that hitherto hath been much shut up. But to the Generations that are, and shall yet be born in the Spirit now in this Age, to whom will be given a seeking and an inquiring Mind, it will verily be opened: to them shall my Secrets be revealed, that is, To such as of the Divine CABALA do stand, with the Ruling Scepter of Faith still in their Hand.” Thus my LORD did most freely commune, and open the Sense and Mystery of the Word CABALA. Upon which obliged we are to attend diligently; retreating therefore from all that Terrestrial is.”
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 pm

...This is just the tip of the iceberg. I chose the scholastic route of research and that meant spending long hours studying the history surrounding the time of the Philadelphians. Knowing the lives of the “Sharon Brethren” North Battleford, Saskatchewan at the end of WWII, I can safely say these young naive men opened Pandora’s Box because they simply did not have the capacity for historical research. They simply looked toward the dawning of a new age where war would cease in God’s promise of the outpouring of a Latter Rain that had been pumped up in writings and sermons from the 1909 Azusa Street revival and through WWII. The Second Latter Rain Movement that embraced these occult writings is what we are witnessing today....
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:57 pm

A great general description of Wagner’s “Third Wave” was first encountered during the renaissance. Check out the following book and read the central article:

Popkin, Richard H. The Third Force in Seventeenth Century Thought, (Brill’s Studies in Intellectual History Vol. 22), (Leiden/New York/Kopenhavn/Köln: E.J. Brill, 1992). See the article by the same title, pp. 90-119.
Jeremiah didn’t have to die in vain if Christians take back what the Latter Rain leaders have stolen. Dutch Sheets and all the rest look like they will go to hell, but those who can re-embrace God’s Truth and reject the Latter Rain’s central lie that, “God is restoring the office of apostles and prophets” can be granted forgiveness and obtain healing.

Biblical apologetics must be combined with a thorough understanding of the occult history of the Latter Rain occult movement....
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:01 pm

The whole religious belief system of British Israelism includes the “Protestant” Philadelphian Society doctrines.

Jane Lead and her followers are premier spokesmen. When JL speaks forward the doctrines of the Manifestation of Christ upon the Earth in the Nazarite Sons and Daughters of God” she is summing up a series of doctrines including spiritual alchemy, astrology, Kabbalah, hermeticism etc. that also mirrors Rosicrucian doctrine.

I have good reason to believe that at least some of the PS members were Rosicrucians in the fullest sense of the word. The PS as well as their 21st-century Word-of-Faith and NOLR followers are promoting and practicing all the Rosicrucian beliefs in one form or another however cleverly they are wrapped in Christian terminology.

Just as Rabbis who tell us there are four levels of interpreting scripture that result in “levels” or difference definitions for the same terms used in scripture, the leaders of the NOLR can express an outwardly orthodox Christian Gospel while simultaneously believe and practice the Gospel using the Kabbalah and hermetic doctrines as interpretive lenses.

This is one of the main reasons why these people are able to appear as “angels of light” and evil manifests through them as well. Questioning the leaders as to the meaning of biblical terms they use is what they cannot stand....[!!!!!!]
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:04 pm

...The writings of Jane Lead and the rest of the PS members spells out exactly what they mean and why they believed it. That Chuck Pierce, C. Peter Wagner, Robert Heidler, Barbara Wentroble and many others are teaching Christian Kabbalah in conferences such as Glory of Zion Ministries: Starting the Year Off Right” Conference on Jan. 2-6, 2008 in Denton, TX shows they are finally coming out of the closet with what they formerly hid during the formation of their theosophical enterprise that now has evolved using grandiose titles such as the United States Apostolic Alliance (USAA) “The Next Phase of the [Reincarnated] Apostolic Reformation.”

http://www.usapostolicalliance.org/

Knowing full well that the Sharon Brethren and others that formed an entire movement on Rosicrucian and British Israel doctrines stemming from embracing occult Kabbalist doctrines of Reincarnation, namely, Gilgul and Tikkun Olam, just amazes me.

Doesn’t God state that he will bless or curse a nation based upon what they do with His Son’s offer of redemption as in II Chron 7:14 as well as turning from their wicked ways? I believe He does and if He does, then Wagner, Sheets, Weiner, Broocks, Hamon, Joyner, Bickle, etc. are bringing down the USA by causing Christians to submit themselves to leaders who embraced the occult doctrine of reincarnation!! We get one chance in life to respond to the message of the Cross. We don’t have the past souls of Israel transmigrating in our bodies to fulfill yet another chance at “perfection.”
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit and not the temples of the souls of the original Apostles and Prophets that transmigrated through time and subsequently into our bodies. These hidden beliefs are what is behind British Israelism, Mormonism, Freemasonry and the New Order of the Latter Rain as formed through the North Battleford Saskatchewan Revival circa 1947-1953.

We certainly are supposed to treat our bodies with respect and never tattoo our skin and make ourselves a human Talisman such as NOLR leader Todd Bentley. We are never to submit to any leader who not only holds to occult doctrines, but also are sexual perverts such as Roberts Liardon, Todd Bentley, Ted Haggard, Paul Cain, Reuven Doron, Bob Jones, and many, many others within the Unholy Alliance of these illuminatti groups that have now infected the churches. Our very survival as a nation will depend on whether we accept or reject cries for a New World Order from the likes of Henry Kissinger, etc.

Henry Kissinger and the New World Order
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfK0tvk7VNk
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/01/the_chance_for_a_new_world_ord.html

Does Kissinger see the Latter Rain’s infiltration of the church as a sign that because of this infection, now is the time to eliminate the US Constitution and implement the New World Religion of the Illuminatti?

It sure looks like that is his plan and Wagner and Co. are doing their best job of playing “Judas Goat” in leading the American, Canadian and European church straight into it by indoctrination into the Christianized Mystery School religions.

They can take their deification-of-man “Manifest Sons”, “Corporate Christ” doctrines and shove them!

Bickle, Joyner, Engle and their whole entourage are pulling from the Rosicrucian doctrines of Count von Zinzendorf [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaus_Ludwig_Zinzendorf/ ] who was the godchild of Philipp Spener [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Jakob_Spener].

Both of these people, along with the Philadelphians, embraced the Lurian Kabbalah to form a hybrid religion we now know as Christian Kabbalah.

Christian Kabbalah can never be the Gospel and its proponents can never be Christians in the same way Mormons, Freemasons, Rosicrucians and other Kabbalist-based entities can never be Christians.

It’s time to apply history and apologetics to the current occult “apostolic and prophetic” infection of the church.

At this point in time, one without the other just isn’t going to be effective.”

http://truthspeaker.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/roots-of-the-nar-and-nolr-jane-leade-the-philadelphian-society/

END ARTICLE....

"It’s time to apply history and apologetics to the current occult “apostolic and prophetic” infection of the church. At this point in time, one without the other just isn’t going to be effective.”

i totally concur.....z
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2