Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NEW DARK AGES I am thinking Noahide Laws

3 posters

Go down

THE NEW DARK AGES  I am thinking Noahide Laws Empty THE NEW DARK AGES I am thinking Noahide Laws

Post by louthesaint Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:28 am

BE WARNED!
“And i saw another Beast coming out of the earth and He had Two Horns like a Lamb, and He spoke as a Dragon. And he exercises all the power of the First beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed” Rev13:11,12

Shortly the Beast’s new image system will begin to exercise Power and speak, those who refuse to cooperate will be killed in The ‘new dark ages’ to encompass the whole earth. For indeed "Great darkness shall cover the Earth"
“And he exercises all the power of the First beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed” Rev13:12

The Dark ages wherein the Mother Harlot Spirit became intoxicated on the blood of the martyrs as she declared an “open season” on all people she labeled as heretics is to be resurrected in these End-Times.

During the dark ages The [combination of catholic clergy-men and church empowered civil-servants] put to death over 50 million souls.

We must see clearly as we encounter each new facet of the end-time.
Currently Smoke screens are distracting many sincere Christians to the reality of satan’s Whorish strategies in giving rise to the “eighth head of the beast” [that final stage of the Beast’s civil and religious governmental system] to enforce the worship of The Image by the authority of the Two horned Lamb-Dragon mixture Beast.Rev13:15.

A Lamb & A Dragon! what a deceptive combination. The mixing of Two incompatible Natures!
Never before has their been such drive of purpose and efforts to unite all the religious systems of the earth.
Presently; The innocent Lamb phase is still being projected.
However; The Great Whore Spirit is working behind the scenes to Quietly use Her " Church & State" energies To lay Legislative & Religious programs within the "hearts and minds" of people so that the earth is conditioned for The (((VOICE))) of the Dragon to Speak again as a Tyrant in the new dark age.
Anyone who stands for the Word of God’s Absolutes And Righteousness will have no place in the Beast system. Be Warned!

louthesaint

http://www.myspace.com/no_Hell

Back to top Go down

THE NEW DARK AGES  I am thinking Noahide Laws Empty Re: THE NEW DARK AGES I am thinking Noahide Laws

Post by On the Edge Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:51 am

I agree Lou. Dark times ahead!
So true about the smokescreens! Why don't we hear more about these Noahide Laws? Very carefully kept out of the main view, aren't they?

I think of this scripture also, concerning them, (though I may be taking it out of context for this purpose)...

..." in fact, a time is coming when
anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."~John 16:2

I can just picture one man-made disaster upon another, and told if only we would turn back to "god",(their god!), that these disasters will quit!

And surely they could, if they are making them in the first place. So anyone not bowing to their "god" will be making others go through such bad times, that they would gladly kill off those who wouldn't go along with the system.

Well, their "new system" is going to be pretty awful! They can have it if they like. I'll be all too glad to take the ticket Home! Very Happy

On the Edge

Back to top Go down

THE NEW DARK AGES  I am thinking Noahide Laws Empty Re: THE NEW DARK AGES I am thinking Noahide Laws

Post by louthesaint Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 am

Hello Edge you said;I'll be all too glad to take the ticket Home! I'll Stand with you.. Praise the lord! those who are His have counted the cost.

Anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."~John 16:2..Taking into consideration the Whorish ecumenical Spirit... I'd say it is in full context Amen.

Blessings .....

louthesaint

http://www.myspace.com/no_Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Well hello there Lou.

I like the way you talk!

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

P.S. I edited the topic title there for ya mate. Embarassed
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down