Christian Wilderness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny's Casual Chatter Thread

+4
jerry
zone
strangelove
johnny botwright
8 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Johnny's Casual Chatter Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Casual Chatter Thread

Post by johnny botwright Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 pm

have there been encounters between human and non human beings.?

genetic engineering ?

are there hybrids as a result of this?

are hyybrids being created ?

if so what part will this play in coming events, ?

Doc you still chewing that old bone,

not what the thread was about.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/232290-150-human-animal-hybrids-grown-in-UK-labs-Embryos-have-been-produced-secretively-for-the-past-three-years

is some one creating a new nepillin, reminds myself of the Lord of the rings, and the orc army, orcs once being elves i believe in the story.

but changed into orcs for a much darker sinister purpose, to do the will of the dark Lord.

or creating hybrids that can be hosts to spiritual forces of dark ness ?
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Johnny's Casual Chatter Thread - Page 8 Empty sexual inter action

Post by johnny botwright Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Has there ever been sexual interaction between human and non human being.

ie demon includes alien fallen angel, though may manifest in a different form

people claim in this realm also in the spirit realm , also people who claim they have been abducted,that they have had a sexual encounter of the third kind, with a non human

or experimented on, sperm removed, gentic engineering ect, hybrids,

is some one creating a new nepillin, reminds myself of the Lord of the rings, and the orc army, orcs once being elves i believe in the story.

but changed into orcs for a much darker sinister purpose, to do the will of the dark Lord.

johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Johnny's Casual Chatter Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Johnny's Casual Chatter Thread

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am

johnny botwright wrote:Has there ever been sexual interaction between human and non human being.

Of course otherwise there would be no need for laws against bestiality in the Mosaic law.

johnny botwright wrote:ie demon includes alien fallen angel, though may manifest in a different form

The only 100% truth we have is in scripture, so can you show us where demons/fallen angels are SPECIFICALLY mentioned as having sex with humans?

johnny botwright wrote:people claim in this realm also in the spirit realm , also people who claim they have been abducted,that they have had a sexual encounter of the third kind, with a non human

or experimented on, sperm removed, gentic engineering ect, hybrids,

People claim all kinds of rubbish. Only scripture can be relied on as truth.

johnny botwright wrote:is some one creating a new nepillin, reminds myself of the Lord of the rings, and the orc army, orcs once being elves i believe in the story.

It just gets wackier. What is up with you Johnny? You been watching too much TV?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

http://christian-wilderness-blog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:58 am

I wasnt talking about human animal sexual perversion, more about what can be or is being created under ground. johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 am

Why do secret underground experiments have anything to do with angels having sex with humans, and using perversions of scripture to try and justify this fallacy?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 am

not trying to justify a fallacy ,i am asking what could the reality be, how deep does the rabbit hole go.

what could be the out come end result. hybrids.

what part this could play in the Beast system . also the strong dellusion, ie one example false flag alien encounter.ect conflict

not perverting scripture either, are you saying a man and a women came together one of the results of this union, Gaints as tall as ceeders.

some claim this was the result of fallen angels taking human wives?

is it even possable for a human to have a sexual encounter with a fallen angel or demon?

or as you suggest goes a little further in the serpent seed doctrine, that the sons of God were the sons of Seth, who mixed with the serpent seed, off spring. ?

some claim the reason for the flood not just the wickerness of man kind, but to stop satan, contaminating humad blood lines with the dna of fallen angels. ?

Nephilin.? were two types of dna involved in their creation,

human non human at some stage?
is some one creating a new Nephilin, satanic or other wise? if so for what purpose.

can dna be mixed from human demon fallen angel, animal, is this what we see coming out of the abyss,

ie the hair of a women, the face of a man, the teeth of a lion, a demonic force,

200 million of them some suggest? johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am

Doc maybe you need to come down off your sanctimonious soap box,

and pull your head out of the place the sun dont shine
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 am

johnny botwright wrote:Doc maybe you need to come down off your sanctimonious soap box,

and pull your head out of the place the sun dont shine

To defend Gods Word against perverse drivel like serpent seed doctrine and angel/human sexual union is sanctimonious?

Like I said before....I've been defending you on other forums where others ridiculed you and your attempted piecing together of world events. I found your thoughts mildly interesting and was happy to engage you on those things when I had time.

Everything was fine and we were good buddies until now, when you have started to use scripture to support gnostic and mythical doctrines (which have their roots in the talmud and zohar by the way) which ARE NOT suported in scripture but are instead refuted by Gods Word, as I've proven.

But all of a sudden I seem to be some sanctimonious and manipulative monster for opposing you on these recent things.

Maybe its you who needs to have a think about the sort of nonsense you are attemting to spread on these forums. Just coz some people claim stuff does not mean we need to be seriously discussing it.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:00 pm

i didnt say i agreed with what had been claimed, ? only what has been claimed . put forward, in christian circles,

that raisers questions about the possability of hybrids , in the past and now.
through human and non human encounters, or genetic engineering mixing dna.

and what might be the end game , were hybrids are concerned.

and all your personel slurrs, false accusations , as you insinuate in every post you have made, are misplaced.

niether a true reflection. because i raised this debate. towards my self.

Quote:

Moscow archives show that in the mid-1920s Russia's top animal breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, was ordered to turn his skills from horse and animal work to the quest for a super-warrior.

According to Moscow newspapers, Stalin told the scientist: "I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat."

In 1926 the Politburo in Moscow passed the request to the Academy of Science with the order to build a "living war machine". The order came at a time when the Soviet Union was embarked on a crusade to turn the world upside down, with social engineering seen as a partner to industrialisation: new cities, architecture, and a new egalitarian society were being created.

johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 pm

johnny botwright wrote:i didnt say i agreed with what had been claimed, ? only what has been claimed . put forward, in christian circles,

Always the get out clause eh Johnny?

Well guess what...when you handle dung..it makes you stink.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:02 pm

sounds like youre still sulking Doc, hows the pity party going.

never said you were a monster, manipulating and twisting what was really being said or asked , by myself yes.

again i was asking where things claimed to have been found , a result of human and non human en counter.

where did things stand now, what was the end game, hybrids?

maybe a case of throwing enough dung at myself some of it might stick

Wikipedia made it very clear how different people viewed for instance the serpent seed doctrine.

so this was clear here also for all to see, so you didnt need to get on your soap box and start your personal attacks, towards my self

just the first part.

Again the Nephilin fallen angels Wikipedia

ADMIN EDIT -----

Unless you can rebutt the fact that Cain cannot be satans natural seed according to Genesis 4:1 then I am not going to allow you to post material on serpent seed doctrine.

Last edited by johnny botwright on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm

So now wikipedia trumps the bible johnny?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Johnny.

Doc has been quite patient with you on this matter.

cloning and hybrid activity being done by humans right now is quite real, everybody knows this.

however:

WE CONDEMN SERPENT SEED, in all it's forms.

the church has always condemned it, its natural christians come across it and examine it for a time since it is pervasive.

nevertheless, it comes from the filthy Babylonian ZOHAR and has been incorporated into corrupted christian teachings.

positing various theories that are out there is one thing....discussing to a certain point their veracity is one thing.

i am however, offended by the manner in which you are addressing Doc.

i would ask that you speak to him a little more respectfully. if you have a beef with him send it to him in a PM please. your attitude to the owner and administrator of this forum, who happens to be my best friend is offensive.

thank you
zone.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Thats rich, poor old doc. we have a saying dont dish it if you cannot take it.

maybe Doc should reflect on all he has tried to lay at my door. post after post.
why pm let it be out in the open,

one of the questions being asked was has there been sexual union between human and non human, demon /alien fallen angel, in the past or present, was this possable.?

if yes what are the implications, concerning hybrids dna mixing, genetic engineering,

in the days to come,?

johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by zone Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:43 pm

johnny botwright wrote:Thats rich, poor old doc. we have a saying dont dish it if you cannot take it.

maybe Doc should reflect on all he has tried to lay at my door. post after post.
why pm let it be out in the open,

johnny

johnny.
i'll ask you again to show the same respect for Doc you do for david icke (at the very least please).

you've posted a lot on the issue as we are all free to do here, and we've discussed it. this is Doc's forum, however, and he has asked you repeatedly to cool it on this teaching.

now we're saying that we condemn the teaching and enough is enough.
you have some good ideas, and i enjoy some of your posts.

i'm requesting that you:

be more respectful in one-on-ones in public with Doc please (i will not ask again).
keep serpent seed ideas to yourself now, since you are aware of our position.

thank you,
looking forward to some fresh ideas
zone.
zone
zone
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 pm

again this thread was not about the serpent seed doctrine,

it was about claims made past and present, that there has been sexual encounter between human and non human,

weather it was the serpent seed, the nephilin , fallen angels , alien abduction, in this realm or with in the spirtual realm, people have claimed that this has been the case?

again asked if what people claim they have discovered, was a result of human non human union. ?

claimed has been put forward, by christian non christian.

if there was any truth to any of these claims, what are the present implications, also regarding the end time game.

dna genetic engineering, human animal alien/demon fallen angel

HYBRIDS???

johnny.
i'll ask you again to show the same respect for Doc you do for david icke (at the very least please).

NOT TO MUCH RESPECT THEN. johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Ok Johnny we'll just leave you to it then as long as your not promoting false doctrines like serpent seed.

We'll see if anyones interested in chatting to you about...uhm....'claims' regarding sexual union hybrids in and out of realms....?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm

thats if any one can get that far after you lumpted threads i said you were welcome to remove on top of it,

all to gether in one thread, several topics, ?

i havnt seen that done on any forum before johnny

Last edited by johnny botwright on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 am

I lumpted the other threads UNDER all your new stuff so no problems following actually.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:54 pm

as i said

all to gether in one thread, several topics, ?

i havnt seen that done on any forum before johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm

It's not several topics bud.....its "johnny's thoughts".

First thing I ever said to you was .....I like your stuff Johnny but you dont need to open up a new thread everyday, you should keep it all in one topic.

Well, here it is. Now you've seen it.
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Consumed Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Some really great stuff to start here and got sour.
You know they are gonna shoot us first for the good stuff after they laughed at the bad stuff lol. I'm ok with that. Hey anyone have any insight or information on that lineal accelerator in middle of Europe cost xxbillions. I know never to believe what they tell us cause they never tell the truth,
Or maybe that's for another thread?? I don't know, happy you move it doc if so.

Last edited by Consumed on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Read alot of the posts when it was good then I saw hybrids and attack doc stuff, had to alter it)
Consumed
Consumed

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 am

yes its difficult when people accuse you falsley, try and twist your words, my crime here appears to be, that i considered what many christians today believe ? have also believed in the past,

i also considered accounts given by people who claimed to have had a sexual encounter in the spiritual realm, like wise claims made by people who said they had been abducted, and subjected to sexual encounter, with not human beings.

their interpretation also based on scripture, as with many bible topics, there are different points of view, conclusions, opinions, theorys.

looking at every thing on the table, when trying to come to the right conclusion, as to if there has been in the past at present in the days to come, sexual encounters between, human and non human beings.

i asked on one forum , would you have sex with a demon, some intresting replies.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=176800

almost 3000 views, 11 pages plus of replies

johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Johnny's Casual Chatter Thread - Page 8 Empty micro chip claimed to be found in Napoleons skull?

Post by johnny botwright Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:01 pm

---ADMIN EDIT----

has obama got some thing implanted in his head? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GwnOKyhySk&feature=related

johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 pm

This is the same website that claims Michelle Obama is in the final of the US Open tennis?

http://weeklyworldnews.com/sports/38280/michelle-obama-in-u-s-open-final/#more-38280

Is this supposed to be a joke Johnny?

Are you spamming our forum with rubbish?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 pm

no i leave you to do that doc,

as before looking to see if such a think is plausable.

any truth in the matter, but hey, i dont have to explain my self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtKb6uVRRPc

michelle obama the us open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziIEU2bIt-A

Last edited by johnny botwright on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm

So can I delete this thread...its obviously from a satire site?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:03 pm

no people should see if there is any truth to the claims people have been found to have micro chips implanted in them ,

that they where unaware of. unexplained.

as always doc dont throw the baby out with the bath water. johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by strangelove Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Ok well can I edit out the link to the ridiculius satirical website but leave the youtube video?
strangelove
strangelove
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny botwright Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 am

you are welcome if you feel so inclined, its just a starting point, a claim being made.

its more about have people been micro chipped in the past, also today, are there those who have, with out knowing ?

is this where we are heading? every one to be chipped? alien/satanic technology?

Obama throws up alot of questions, is he the rothchilds chosen pharoah ?

what are those scars on his skull, ? johnny
johnny botwright
johnny botwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next